dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Iceback wrote:Ok, it's 9 o' clock and it's still 100 degrees...This needs to stop now!

We had a hail storm that dinged everyone's car.
But not far from here it broke skylights and car windows!
We were lucky.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:We had a hail storm that dinged everyone's car.
We were lucky.

Sounds nasty.

When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Sounds nasty.

It was interesting to watch. Then Rusty went out to eat the hail.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

There was a car covered with bedspreads and throw rugs that I saw when I walked Rusty.
So some fool went out in the hail to cover the car.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

Iceback

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
dontwantaname wrote:We had a hail storm that dinged everyone's car.
We were lucky.

It happens here every spring. I think Daj lost a skylight or two.

In the end only kindness matters

Iceback

dontwantaname wrote:There was a car covered with bedspreads and throw rugs that I saw when I walked Rusty.
So some fool went out in the hail to cover the car.

nothing like getting smacked in the head with a golfball size chunk of ice traveling at terminal velocity to make a guy question his priorities.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Iceback wrote:It happens here every spring. I think Daj lost a skylight or two.

Yeah, she did.
I was wondering where our drop cloths were.

It looks like, from watching the news, we got the worst of this storm.
Considering we just missed a few big storms, I guess it was our turn.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

Going to watch the news, see you in 20 minutes.

zea3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3

Hi again. Got sidetracked earlier, just now had a chance to get back. Soon to be ex (sn2bx, for future reference) was supervising the move of some of his stuff. They were supposed to be here between 10-3, got here around 7:30.

pooflady

zea3 wrote:Hi again. Got sidetracked earlier, just now had a chance to get back. Soon to be ex (sn2bx, for future reference) was supervising the move of some of his stuff. They were supposed to be here between 10-3, got here around 7:30.

Sorry, Zea.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

zea3 wrote:Hi again. Got sidetracked earlier, just now had a chance to get back. Soon to be ex (sn2bx, for future reference) was supervising the move of some of his stuff. They were supposed to be here between 10-3, got here around 7:30.

Sorry to hear about the ex.

Did he show up at 7:30 am or pm?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 548 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Hullo all. Sorry about the ex, Zea. I know it's not easy.

Got to spend $500 on the phantom cat that decided it would be a good idea to stop eating. She has some condition with a word a mile long that basically means her liver is stopped up with fat. Son is force feeding her 4 times a day. Sigh.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

pooflady

ThunderThighs wrote:Hullo all. Sorry about the ex, Zea. I know it's not easy.

Got to spend $500 on the phantom cat that decided it would be a good idea to stop eating. She has some condition with a word a mile long that basically means her liver is stopped up with fat. Son is force feeding her 4 times a day. Sigh.

//confused// Liver is full of fat because son's force feeding her four times a day or son's force feeding four times a day to unclog the liver?

n/m - I reread it.

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista

Zea, I'm so sorry to hear about sn2bx. My heart and prayers go out to you.

TT, sorry about the cat. I hope he's all healed up before son leaves.

Ver2 made the front page of the local paper for playing dress-up at the historical society ice cream social yesterday. Yup, she was picking out a purse and got her photo snapped and it takes up 2/3 of the page! I bought 3 copies and have 2 more coming from friends. Gotta mail it to the grandmas.

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

zea3

He showed up 7:30 pm. He originally wanted to wait here for them to show up but I told him I would do it. He officially moved out last night and I didn't think I could handle seeing him again so soon. Then the guys didn't show up when they were supposed to and after he made multiple phone calls where they put him on hold or hung up on him trying to transfer calls he finally got some sort of answer for when they would show up. The mover called me and wanted to speak to him, and wanted to make sure someone would be there so he wouldn't have to waste his time driving all the way out to my place. Plus he was rude, so I called sn2bx and told him he might want to be here when the movers show up and they were on their way. He beats them to the house by 30 minutes. Watches them load up his stuff and then head to his place. I asked him to call and let me know if the stuff made it there o.k. He never called, so I tried to call him and his cell phone was turned off. That ticked me off since I just spent my whole day waiting for those movers to show up. Then I got to thinking, how do I contact him if one of the boys have an emergency and he has his stupid phone turned off? This made me upset and thinking about all the other lousy things he has done lately. So now I am depressed again and I had been doing pretty well today.

KtCallista

zea3 wrote:He showed up 7:30 pm. He originally wanted to wait here for them to show up but I told him I would do it. He officially moved out last night and I didn't think I could handle seeing him again so soon. Then the guys didn't show up when they were supposed to and after he made multiple phone calls where they put him on hold or hung up on him trying to transfer calls he finally got some sort of answer for when they would show up. The mover called me and wanted to speak to him, and wanted to make sure someone would be there so he wouldn't have to waste his time driving all the way out to my place. Plus he was rude, so I called sn2bx and told him he might want to be here when the movers show up and they were on their way. He beats them to the house by 30 minutes. Watches them load up his stuff and then head to his place. I asked him to call and let me know if the stuff made it there o.k. He never called, so I tried to call him and his cell phone was turned off. That ticked me off since I just spent my whole day waiting for those movers to show up. Then I got to thinking, how do I contact him if one of the boys have an emergency and he has his stupid phone turned off? This made me upset and thinking about all the other lousy things he has done lately. So now I am depressed again and I had been doing pretty well today.

It's going to hurt for a long time. If he's going to turn his phone off to you, you may have the boys call. I know that sounds bad, but it could be the best until a system is worked out to communicate necessary information. I'm assuming he isn't cutting the boys out of his life too? My parents agreed not to talk on the phone for more than 15 minutes and to only see each other in a public place when it was necessary (my Mom moved out and my Dad didn't have a forwarding address to get her the mail).

Obviously, you are both very raw right now and interacting with each other is painful for both of you. Don't dump on the boys, but letting them relay those necessary informations may be the best way to get the job done for now. It's not being childish, it's practical. Sometimes you need a third party for a little while, to be in the middle. Just make sure not to dump on the boys, it's not their fault and this hurts them just as much.

pooflady

Sounds like good advice to me.

Night all. Tomorrow.

KtCallista

pooflady wrote:Sounds like good advice to me.

Night all. Tomorrow.

Advice is easy, following and applying that is the really hard part. I wish the best for ZEA, there is no easy road right now.

Goodnight Poof.

zea3

KtCallista wrote:It's going to hurt for a long time. If he's going to turn his phone off to you, you may have the boys call. I know that sounds bad, but it could be the best until a system is worked out to communicate necessary information. I'm assuming he isn't cutting the boys out of his life too? My parents agreed not to talk on the phone for more than 15 minutes and to only see each other in a public place when it was necessary (my Mom moved out and my Dad didn't have a forwarding address to get her the mail).

Obviously, you are both very raw right now and interacting with each other is painful for both of you. Don't dump on the boys, but letting them relay those necessary informations may be the best way to get the job done for now. It's not being childish, it's practical. Sometimes you need a third party for a little while, to be in the middle. Just make sure not to dump on the boys, it's not their fault and this hurts them just as much.

Oh, he's not turning the phone off because he doesn't want to deal with me. He still wants to be my friend, in fact, he says I'm his "best" friend. He doesn't like carrying a cell phone so he tends to turn it off when he is not using it (or expecting a call from someone else). We have been trying to keep things as friendly as possible for the boys' sakes, but for me it is hard to keep it going some days.

zea3

Goodnight all. Hopefully tomorrow will bring better things for us all.

KtCallista

zea3 wrote:Oh, he's not turning the phone off because he doesn't want to deal with me. He still wants to be my friend, in fact, he says I'm his "best" friend. He doesn't like carrying a cell phone so he tends to turn it off when he is not using it (or expecting a call from someone else). We have been trying to keep things as friendly as possible for the boys' sakes, but for me it is hard to keep it going some days.

Ah well, the time limit and maybe try to express the need for an emergency contact situation. I'm sorry you have to deal with all of this! I hope you manage some good rest tonight.

Iceback

Good morning all.
Back to work Tuesday

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

Morning!

Didn't work yesterday, stayed home not feeling well. Working from home today, have meetings to sort out issues on a project, and got some other work dumped on me--basically will be researching to confirm it';s a 'not me' situation. Hate those! On one hand, it's good that it's not my application that's busted, but on the other hand, I hate pushing work off like that.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Good morning everybody! Smoke detector battery died last night. Hubby slept through it. I couldn't reach it to change it so I moved to the couch. I don't know why I thought I shouldn't wake hubby up!

cruzer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer

Good morning all.

d'name, PM coming your way.

joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner
zea3 wrote:He showed up 7:30 pm. He originally wanted to wait here for them to show up but I told him I would do it. He officially moved out last night and I didn't think I could handle seeing him again so soon. Then the guys didn't show up when they were supposed to and after he made multiple phone calls where they put him on hold or hung up on him trying to transfer calls he finally got some sort of answer for when they would show up. The mover called me and wanted to speak to him, and wanted to make sure someone would be there so he wouldn't have to waste his time driving all the way out to my place. Plus he was rude, so I called sn2bx and told him he might want to be here when the movers show up and they were on their way. He beats them to the house by 30 minutes. Watches them load up his stuff and then head to his place. I asked him to call and let me know if the stuff made it there o.k. He never called, so I tried to call him and his cell phone was turned off. That ticked me off since I just spent my whole day waiting for those movers to show up. Then I got to thinking, how do I contact him if one of the boys have an emergency and he has his stupid phone turned off? This made me upset and thinking about all the other lousy things he has done lately. So now I am depressed again and I had been doing pretty well today.

good grief ((hugs))

klozitshoper

quality posts: 2 Private Messages klozitshoper

Hi everybody.

Lynnzoi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi

mornin kidds

zea - sorry for your troubles - having 'been there, done that' I know how hard it is....and I didn't have kids in the picture. Have you considered a pager since he doesn't like to keep his cell phone on?

tt - sorry to hear ya got a kitty with hepatic lipidosis. Can be a pita to deal with - if she isn't doing well with the syringe-feeding then you might need to have a feeding tube placed. Is very difficult to 'force-feed' a cat their full daily caloric requirement. Can create food aversion issues down the line too. Easier to administer medications down the feeding tube too

kdccrosby

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
klozitshoper wrote:How goes it KDC?

sorry - I wandered away last night & never saw this!

things are good! How's it going with you?

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

All sorts of people across the street at the old lady's house.
Including her son. Was getting worried, although she watched the storm from her front door yesterday.
Just saw her, so she is ok.
The people left.
Who the hell were they????? They weren't here yesterday.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
dontwantaname wrote:All sorts of people across the street at the old lady's house.
Including her son. Was getting worried, although she watched the storm from her front door yesterday.
Just saw her, so she is ok.
The people left.
Who the hell were they????? They weren't here yesterday.

mabe she's running a brothel at her house.

pooflady

Good morning all.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

zea3 wrote:Oh, he's not turning the phone off because he doesn't want to deal with me. He still wants to be my friend, in fact, he says I'm his "best" friend. He doesn't like carrying a cell phone so he tends to turn it off when he is not using it (or expecting a call from someone else). We have been trying to keep things as friendly as possible for the boys' sakes, but for me it is hard to keep it going some days.

You can come here and gripe.
We will always listen....well read.

All I know about divorce is don't badmouth the spouse in front of the kids.
Which might be the hardest thing of all.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

zea3

Good morning folks! How is everyone today?

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

zea3 wrote:Good morning folks! How is everyone today?

Mom day. I shouldn't be playing with the computer.
All sorts of entrainment this week outside my window.
Now the mail truck broke down and is being towed. Glad I got my mail!

Hope it turns out to be a good day for you zea.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

zea3

I will try to be more positive today and not force everyone to wallow in my misery!

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
zea3 wrote:I will try to be more positive today and not force everyone to wallow in my misery!

I, for one, am a fan of wallowing; misery or otherwise.

move along

pooflady

zea3 wrote:I will try to be more positive today and not force everyone to wallow in my misery!

Nonsense, that's what friends are for. You need to vent and what better place than here?

zea3

pooflady wrote:Nonsense, that's what friends are for. You need to vent and what better place than here?

Thank you. I probably will need to blow off steam from time to time, but I will try not to turn this into my own personal pity party. This was completely unexpected and not what I want. I still love him, and would take him back no questions asked, but he doesn't want me anymore. He wants her. I have to learn to live with that new reality and make sure he doesn't throw his kids under the bus to be with his wh**e.

kdccrosby

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
zea3 wrote:Thank you. I probably will need to blow off steam from time to time, but I will try not to turn this into my own personal pity party. This was completely unexpected and not what I want. I still love him, and would take him back no questions asked, but he doesn't want me anymore. He wants her. I have to learn to live with that new reality and make sure he doesn't throw his kids under the bus to be with his wh**e.

Let us know what you need. call him a poopyhead? done. Give a virtual hug? Also done. ((hugs))