no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
dontwantaname wrote:I keep telling hubby that stock isn't money.

If you could just look into the future, there is something out there that will make you a millionaire when the market comes back.



the "looking into the future" part sounds like a lot of work!

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Last night there was a small dog who wanted to fight Rusty.

Pulling on the leash and yapping his head off as he walked with the owner.

Rusty returned a growl and bark, then ignored him.

Suddenly the clasp on the leash broke loose on the small dog.
He realized he was loose.
Instead for charging Rusty with an attack, he looked really confused, ran to his owner and sat down.

FAKER!!!!

( o my g, you mean I might have to go near that big dog???? NOOOOOOO! Protect me! )

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
j5 wrote:I have socks in the sock closet.



mine only get a drawer.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

no1 wrote:the "looking into the future" part sounds like a lot of work!




We bought a few hundred bucks of assorted stocks after the big crash.
We knew one of them would bounce back big time.
One did.
Too bad we didn't buy a ton of that one.


OK mr1, I tried the ipad again. That thing hates me. It makes me go through all sorts of hoops and then won't let me download anything anyway.

I wanna watch TV in the bathroom! Or outside. It lets me get to the last step and the it tells me something went wrong.


WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Geeze, we are doomed.

They are showing a 61 year old women who is swimming from Cuba to FL

Over 100 miles.

Her upper arms were flabby.

//sigh

Doomed to flabby underarms...

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
dontwantaname wrote:We bought a few hundred bucks of assorted stocks after the big crash.
We knew one of them would bounce back big time.
One did.
Too bad we didn't buy a ton of that one.


OK mr1, I tried the ipad again. That thing hates me. It makes me go through all sorts of hoops and then won't let me download anything anyway.

I wanna watch TV in the bathroom! Or outside. It lets me get to the last step and the it tells me something went wrong.



can i have it then?

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

My vegan son is going to eat hamburgers for dinner.
Come to think of it, he had bacon with lunch.

I think he should be saying he tries to eat vegetables whenever possible.
Because if it means passing up free, available food, or eat vegan. he goes free.

Plus vegan is a pia.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
dontwantaname wrote:Geeze, we are doomed.

They are showing a 61 year old women who is swimming from Cuba to FL

Over 100 miles.

Her upper arms were flabby.

//sigh

Doomed to flabby underarms...



flabby floats better.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

$#@$%$ Three more quarts of tomatoes to fill and put in the water bath. Opened the new bottle of lemon juice. Had chunks in it. Just as I started to call a neighbor, saw their car go by with both of them in it. Husband went to get some. None at Walgreens or the convenience store. He's heading for Kroger. *sigh*



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
no1 wrote:got any stocks in the stock market?



Just a 401K that's getting pummeled.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
no1 wrote:flabby floats better.



"Buoyancy

Part of the effort you make during distance swims goes toward just staying afloat. In general, women have 11 percent higher body-fat percentages than men, but 8 percent less lean muscle mass than men, according to Dianne Hales, author of "An Invitation to Health." Whereas men collect fat in the waist and abdomen, women collect fat lower, in the hips and the thighs, making the energy-hungry muscles in the legs float better. Because fat is buoyant, the higher body fat percentage gives women a slight advantage in energy conservation during long swims."

http://www.livestrong.com/article/429257-difference-between-men-women-in-distance-swimming/

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
AZGman wrote:Just a 401K that's getting pummeled.



me too, plus a mutual fund that is just about where it started (just before the dot com bust).

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

I guess I should see if i have anything else to cook with those burgers.
Corn, which is redundant being a starch with a bun
salad? Gotta check

Are the peppers still OK?




Other question....did the dog go yet today? I don't think so.
We tired a walk. He went 100 feet and turned around. Icky out.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
pooflady wrote:$#@$%$ Three more quarts of tomatoes to fill and put in the water bath. Opened the new bottle of lemon juice. Had chunks in it. Just as I started to call a neighbor, saw their car go by with both of them in it. Husband went to get some. None at Walgreens or the convenience store. He's heading for Kroger. *sigh*



what's wrong with kroger?

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
no1 wrote:what's wrong with kroger?



A lot farther away was all.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
pooflady wrote:A lot farther away was all.



in denver there's a kroger store (king soopers) every 200 feet.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

no1 wrote:in denver there's a kroger store (king soopers) every 200 feet.



Other then the kid around the corner, who lives in Denver????

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
dontwantaname wrote:Other then the kid around the corner, who lives in Denver????



if the kid around the corner lives in denver then you must be in denver, too!

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

no1 wrote:if the kid around the corner lives in denver then you must be in denver, too!



OK, if you say so.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Game time.

g'night.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
no1 wrote:in denver there's a kroger store (king soopers) every 200 feet.



I have six Krogers within 2 miles of me.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:I have six Krogers within 2 miles of me.



That is a ton of Krogers.
A&P bought out a few of the major supermarket chains here. Then they closed a bunch of stores because of the overlap.
The only big supermarket we have is Stop & Shop, but it is 2 or 3 miles to one of them.
We have a ton of smaller markets. 3 within a mile, another opening soon.
One bigger store a little further.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:Game time.

g'night.



Did I even see you today?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
pooflady wrote:I have six Krogers within 2 miles of me.



seriously, if they're that many, that close, is walgreens that much more convenient?

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
dontwantaname wrote:Did I even see you today?



did you say hello to him when he said his greetings?

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
no1 wrote:seriously, if they're that many, that close, is walgreens that much more convenient?



Yes. Turn out of our street, go half a block, Walgreens.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
pooflady wrote:Yes. Turn out of our street, go half a block, Walgreens.



//files information away on index card

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Yes. Turn out of our street, go half a block, Walgreens.



You know that now mr1 has mapped your house.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
dontwantaname wrote:You know that now mr1 has mapped your house.



nonsense. i'm not the bubba, you are!

//plausible deniability

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

no1 wrote:nonsense. i'm not the bubba, you are!

//plausible deniability



Nope

I am a real person to many (as in name and address & 3 real life woot meetings.

YOU however, are real to who? Maybe Joe, who won't tell? Or Schrobble who is as bad as you?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
dontwantaname wrote:Nope

I am a real person to many (as in name and address & 3 real life woot meetings.

YOU however, are real to who? Maybe Joe, who won't tell? Or Schrobble who is as bad as you?



what meetings?

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

no1 wrote:what meetings?



Gimma, Zilla and KT.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
dontwantaname wrote:Gimma, Zilla and KT.



all mia now.


[to lurkers] coinkydink... or bubba? YOU DECIDE.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
no1 wrote:all mia now.


[to lurkers] coinkydink... or bubba? YOU DECIDE.



Except that I've met KT, who confirmed meeting with D'name.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
no1 wrote:all mia now.


[to lurkers] coinkydink... or bubba? YOU DECIDE.



Nope, I have a photo somewhere in the dungeon of KT and her together. D'name resisted being a bubba and tying her up that day. Even though I think KT might be the type to laugh if she had. lol

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
pooflady wrote:Except that I've met KT, who confirmed meeting with D'name.



lplady wrote:Nope, I have a photo somewhere in the dungeon of KT and her together. D'name resisted being a bubba and tying her up that day. Even though I think KT might be the type to laugh if she had. lol



obviously two more of the bubba gang!

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
no1 wrote:obviously two more of the bubba gang!



bubba gum maybe



dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

no1 wrote:obviously two more of the bubba gang!


As far as I remember, you are the only one to figure out something that had never been mentioned!


BTW, new people, please don't be afraid to join in!


Mr 1, Is miss 1 old enough to send me a baby picture yet?

SHE ISN'T A BABY ANYMORE!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:As far as I remember, you are the only one to figure out something that had never been mentioned!


BTW, new people, please don't be afraid to join in!


Mr 1, Is miss 1 old enough to send me a baby picture yet?

SHE ISN'T A BABY ANYMORE!



Miss 1 should be in school. By this time, she probably has a sibling.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Miss 1 should be in school. By this time, she probably has a sibling.



I don't think she is that old. Well at least not Kindergarten yet.

Is she mr1?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.