AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
ThunderThighs wrote:Yo!

Hiya, daj!!! Haven't spoken with ya in a while!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
AZGman wrote:Man! The word games have gone to $hit.

????What do you mean?

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

AZGman

pooflady wrote:????What do you mean?

Please!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:Hiya, daj!!! Haven't spoken with ya in a while!

I know, we keep missing each other. I'm covering the afternoon for the usual daytime mod. We swapped some hours.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

AZGman

ThunderThighs wrote:I know, we keep missing each other. I'm covering the afternoon for the usual daytime mod. We swapped some hours.

Better than swappin' spit . . . unless y'all are cool with each other!!!!

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:Better than swappin' spit . . . unless y'all are cool with each other!!!!

Uhm.... no.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

AZGman

ThunderThighs wrote:Uhm.... no.

Oh. Okay.

pooflady

AZGman wrote:Please!

Thank you?

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

Iceback

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
Iceback wrote:That would be his fault not hers.

lplady wrote:Umm, that number 2 part doesn't say much for the wife...just saying.

j5 wrote:That was my point....ah nevermind.

Sometimes one must take matters into their own hands...and that was my point.

In the end only kindness matters

AZGman

pooflady wrote:Thank you?

Never mind. I've become irrelevant here.

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:Never mind. I've become irrelevant here.

I can see that tune hasn't changed in my absence.

FORUM MODERATOR

AZGman

Think I'll take myself out to dinner.

Laters.

pooflady

ThunderThighs wrote:I can see that tune hasn't changed in my absence.

Tuning out.

When will you get your car back?

ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:Tuning out.

When will you get your car back?

Hopefully Monday. They had to order parts. They offered a rent car but it's easier to use son's.

FORUM MODERATOR

pooflady

Opinion:
Going to a wedding tomorrow night (fancy, cocktails at 5, then the ceremony, then the reception). Anyway, I have a card and gift card from Home Depot. The gift card from Home Depot is tucked in a miniature version of their orange aprons. But at the top of the apron it says, "Hi, I'm" and then underneath is a line. Do our names go there or the amount of the gift card?

ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:Opinion:
Going to a wedding tomorrow night (fancy, cocktails at 5, then the ceremony, then the reception). Anyway, I have a card and gift card from Home Depot. The gift card from Home Depot is tucked in a miniature version of their orange aprons. But at the top of the apron it says, "Hi, I'm" and then underneath is a line. Do our names go there or the amount of the gift card?

I would have thought their names would go there.

FORUM MODERATOR

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
pooflady wrote:Opinion:

i think you should put "become death, the destroyer of worlds" on the line.

klozitshoper

quality posts: 2 Private Messages klozitshoper

I left a couple of hiyas to AZG - but either he did not see them or he chose to ignore. Anyhow, he did notice I screwed up a couple of times on the word games. Maybe he is working at the Aberdeen, MD Proving Grounds (pun intended, because he is so good at blowing up!)

AZGman

And, back.

Dinner was great; service sucked, so I stiffed the server.

AZGman

klozitshoper wrote:I left a couple of hiyas to AZG - but either he did not see them or he chose to ignore. Anyhow, he did notice I screwed up a couple of times on the word games. Maybe he is working at the Aberdeen, MD Proving Grounds (pun intended, because he is so good at blowing up!)

I don't read back after I leave for the night.

klozitshoper

quality posts: 2 Private Messages klozitshoper
AZGman wrote:I don't read back after I leave for the night.

Oh my, then, the things you have missed!

AZGman

klozitshoper wrote:Oh my, then, the things you have missed!

Perhaps.

AZGman

And there you have it.

G'night.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:And there you have it.

G'night.

Wait!

I just got back!

How are you?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Son drove down, went to dinner with us, got cat, driving back.

Litter boxes are empty and hosed out. Guess I'll wash them good on sunday.
Going to a family party tomorrow.

Rusty found all his friends on our night walk. He is happy.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:Son drove down, went to dinner with us, got cat, driving back.

Litter boxes are empty and hosed out. Guess I'll wash them good on sunday.
Going to a family party tomorrow.

Rusty found all his friends on our night walk. He is happy.

Happiness abounds.

AZGman

amazing. happens virtually every time.

ThunderThighs

Staff

And back from dinner. Son wanted Joe's Crab Shack so it was grilled King Crab Legs. Stuffed!

FORUM MODERATOR

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:amazing. happens virtually every time.

What the heck are you talking about now???????

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

Iceback

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback

No days off for me until maybe next weekend.
It's going to be hot again for the next week, it was only 103 today, with high humidity thrown in.

In the end only kindness matters

pooflady

Iceback wrote:No days off for me until maybe next weekend.
It's going to be hot again for the next week, it was only 103 today, with high humidity thrown in.

It's been beautiful here for three days now and expected to continue except for maybe a lot of rain Saturday and Sunday. Windows have been open. Love sleeping with the windows open.

Although woke up to go the bathroom during the night, glanced out the window and thought the aliens had landed in our driveway. Garbage truck. Bright white lights, red lights. Never realized.

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
ThunderThighs wrote:And back from dinner. Son wanted Joe's Crab Shack so it was grilled King Crab Legs. Stuffed!

Sounds good.

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

KtCallista

Iceback wrote:No days off for me until maybe next weekend.

Student invasion is miserable. Not looking forward to driving next weekend, hmm maybe I'll make plans not to be here, or near here, or if I am to not leave my house, oh wait Festival, well except to take the kids to the Festival... other than that I'm staying home, yeah that's it.

kdccrosby

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby

Evening from hot but windy San Antonio. . We went to big lou's pizza ala man vs. Food. Over an hour wait but it was really good. Good margaritas and big beers.

No fighting on the car ride and fun so far! Beer helps.

Sea world tomorrow!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

kdccrosby wrote:Evening from hot but windy San Antonio. . We went to big lou's pizza ala man vs. Food. Over an hour wait but it was really good. Good margaritas and big beers.

Sea world tomorrow!

No fighting is a good thing.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

KtCallista

kdccrosby wrote:Evening from hot but windy San Antonio. . We went to big lou's pizza ala man vs. Food. Over an hour wait but it was really good. Good margaritas and big beers.

Sea world tomorrow!

Stay out of the sun! I hope you all havea great time.

ThunderThighs

Staff

Sea world tomorrow!

Egads, there used to be a roller coaster near the back of Sea World. Horrible! I called it the baby shaker ride. The sets had head rests that came around your head like blinders. You couldn't see the person next to you without leaning out. They made you remove earrings, even my tiny studs. I knew why 1 minute into the ride. I've never been shook side-to-side to bad in my life. I was so much pain after that ride. I don't see it on their list of rides so if you're lucky, it's gone.

FORUM MODERATOR

pooflady

ThunderThighs wrote:Egads, there used to be a roller coaster near the back of Sea World. Horrible! I called it the baby shaker ride. The sets had head rests that came around your head like blinders. You couldn't see the person next to you without leaning out. They made you remove earrings, even my tiny studs. I knew why 1 minute into the ride. I've never been shook side-to-side to bad in my life. I was so much pain after that ride. I don't see it on their list of rides so if you're lucky, it's gone.

That doesn't sound like fun.

kdccrosby

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
pooflady wrote:That doesn't sound like fun.

And we are supposed to ride the rides tomorrow. Unless the lines are too long I hope. I made everyone wait in line for an hour tonight to eat at big lou's. It was the one thing nephew has talked about nonstop. I told everyone that it wasn't like we had anywhere else to be! ;)

pooflady

kdccrosby wrote:And we are supposed to ride the rides tomorrow. Unless the lines are too long I hope. I made everyone wait in line for an hour tonight to eat at big lou's. It was the one thing nephew has talked about nonstop. I told everyone that it wasn't like we had anywhere else to be! ;)

Let us know if you get "all shook up".