dawnmoneque


quality posts: 0 Private Messages dawnmoneque

I'm sorry, buy definitely in the wrong order! Paper covers rock, rock destroys scissors, scissors cuts paper.

Narfcake


quality posts: 279 Private Messages Narfcake
dawnmoneque wrote:I'm sorry, buy definitely in the wrong order! Paper covers rock, rock destroys scissors, scissors cuts paper.



Sounds like someone failed to understand the concept of role reversal ...

Spiritgreen


quality posts: 209 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Wow, huge first day sales. Well deserved. ^_^

jhgalvas


quality posts: 25 Private Messages jhgalvas
dboyd1089 wrote:Another "Rock, Paper. Scissors" shirt? Please, no more shirts involving this trio. They've been done several times already.



Being relatively new to shirt.woot, this is the first RPS shirt I've seen, (and the only one currently available, I might add). I voted for it and I bought it!

DianaSprinkle


quality posts: 110 Private Messages DianaSprinkle

Woooo it's cool to see a shirt get close to the new sell out number. However I'm still waiting to see a sell out. So close.

rumzoo


quality posts: 0 Private Messages rumzoo
geeq wrote:Okay, I KNOW about the sizing chart... and order all my shirts in XL (possibly still too small for me depending on lunch) But are there other fluctuations in shirt size as well? I've noticed a few I've ordered seem to fit much tighter than others.



Yes! Seems like woot sews their tag in, regardless of the correct shirt size.

acraigl


quality posts: 37 Private Messages acraigl

I know this is a repeat, but why $15? Because it is the derby winner?

smallville824


quality posts: 0 Private Messages smallville824

Staff

acraigl wrote:I know this is a repeat, but why $15? Because it is the derby winner?



Shirts start out at $10 on the day it is being sold on the homepage. Once a shirt’s day is over, it will go to the Reckoning page and the price will go up to $15: http://shirt.woot.com/reckoning. The shirt will stay in the Reckoning page as long as it sells well.

Radien


quality posts: 4 Private Messages Radien
misterpookie wrote:Definitely thought this was a Team Fortress 2 reference at first glance. Still looks like it from a distance. Great design anyway.



You aren't the only one! I think that for anyone who has even seen a little of Team Fortress 2, the fact that the rock has a flamethrower and the scissors are wearing a hardhat is much more noticeable than the fact that the "X beats Y" arrows are reversed.

jhgalvas


quality posts: 25 Private Messages jhgalvas

woot! I just got mine in the mail today and couldn't be more pleased! Also, why do paper rock and scissors hate each other so much? Now they have weapons to destroy each other. Would the universe collapse on itself if they joined forces? Who would they fight? Is there a zen koan concerning paper, rock and scissors? Why do I have to annoy everyone with all these questions? I think I'll mind my own business now.

jhgalvas


quality posts: 25 Private Messages jhgalvas
DianaSprinkle wrote:Woooo it's cool to see a shirt get close to the new sell out number. However I'm still waiting to see a sell out. So close.



I may be wrong but I thought "The Cheese is a Liederkranz" was a first day sell out.

Narfcake


quality posts: 279 Private Messages Narfcake
jhgalvas wrote:I may be wrong but I thought "The Cheese is a Liederkranz" was a first day sell out.



New sellout is 5000. Previous sellout was 3000.

Quite a few sold out at 3000. The Binge, Acquired Taste, and Unstealthiest Ninja are a few that come to mind right now. Cheese's claim to fame was how quickly it did that (96 minutes).

lance310


quality posts: 0 Private Messages lance310
dawnmoneque wrote:I'm sorry, buy definitely in the wrong order! Paper covers rock, rock destroys scissors, scissors cuts paper.



That's the point my friend. Look at the weapons/ tools and all will make sense.

shortcandi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages shortcandi

I love this shirt. I just got it today and have already had tons of comments on it!

shortcandi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages shortcandi
shortcandi wrote:I love this shirt. I just got it today and have already had tons of comments on it!



(this is for the Scissors, Paper, Rock shirt)

shortcandi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages shortcandi
jhgalvas wrote:Being relatively new to shirt.woot, this is the first RPS shirt I've seen, (and the only one currently available, I might add). I voted for it and I bought it!



This shirt rocks! Literally!!!

fredeerick67


quality posts: 0 Private Messages fredeerick67

These shirts need to come in tall sizes.

lukesma


quality posts: 0 Private Messages lukesma

Came on to buy this shirt and missed it by hours! Please help! I know the rules but if anyone is into breaking them...

inimitablealacrity


quality posts: 0 Private Messages inimitablealacrity

Is there a chance this shirt will be re-printed? Or is there a way to request/vote for it to be reprinted? I've been looking around the sight and haven't seen anything along those lines (am I just unobservant or is there no such possibility?)

smallville824


quality posts: 0 Private Messages smallville824

Staff

inimitablealacrity wrote:Is there a chance this shirt will be re-printed? Or is there a way to request/vote for it to be reprinted? I've been looking around the sight and haven't seen anything along those lines (am I just unobservant or is there no such possibility?)



Try teetrade.org, wootswap.com, or the random shirt trade center in the Shirt.Woot forum. You might get lucky and find it there.

inimitablealacrity


quality posts: 0 Private Messages inimitablealacrity
smallville824 wrote:Try teetrade.org, wootswap.com, or the random shirt trade center in the Shirt.Woot forum. You might get lucky and find it there.



Thank you so much! :D I'm guessing this means it won't be re-printed by the sight?

mindbody


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mindbody
pharmacide wrote:I personally liked it best on blue but congrats Radscoolian!



I agree.