quality posts: 0 Private Messages bottlehed

bottlehed

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bottlehed
Re: Orca's Ocean

Looks gorgeous!

almsforoblivion

quality posts: 8 Private Messages almsforoblivion
Re: The O-riginal!

I love that the broccoli is wearing a sweater vest.

Johndis5

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Johndis5

Big Plus 1

BillBeggs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BillBeggs
Re:Omniscience

Omnipotent Ood Operates Ouija!!

Sweet

bluetuba

quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba
odysseyroc wrote:Orion nebula isn't the constellation. This is my interpretation of the neblula, that's somewhere around Orion's belt.

I don't see any difference between putting my name, and putting "click" in the exact same typeface, week in and week out. I'm for having all of that stuff banned all together. But, if it's going to be allowed, why not just be honest and put your name there. I was inspired by Truffleshuffle, and her inclusion of a logo, in the thumbnail image.

Ah yes the nebula, that makes sense then, though I'd certainly be more drawn to a recognizable Orion constellation shirt. ;)

I like the stars, and the style of the thing in general, and I'm not picking on you specifically over the name thing, I would have brought it up the first time anybody actually put their name on it (I guess I missed TS's logo) even if it was my beloved Drakxxx or Boots or Robbie Lee or Do0omcat.

I would agree that I'd feel like NO signatures or alterations of any kind were allowed in the thumbnail, but that's probably not going to happen.

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

zwartepaard

quality posts: 5 Private Messages zwartepaard
Re: Oh my god, Origami fire!!

I would like to know where I can find the instructions to fold an awesome dragon like that :D

almsforoblivion

Re: ORBITAL OMNIPRESENCE

haha, Omni=PRESENTS.

GMV just for the pun.

profbrendan

quality posts: 7 Private Messages profbrendan
Re: Offensive Odor

No, see, it's different 'cause this one has peas!

Give them peas a chance!

Kilometer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kilometer
almsforoblivion wrote:Oooooh, creepy.

Thanks.

An Oubliette is a type of dungeon in which the only entrance is a hole or door in the top. From the French word Oublier, 'to forget.'

almsforoblivion

Re: ONE-LINER T-Shirt

No text this week, and the design isn't on the shirt.

I'm afraid this one will get hammered by the rejectionator.

bmoroniw

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bmoroniw
Re: O is for Owl

I think the placement picture where it shows it on the T really makes the image look great! Maybe you should have emphasized that a little more. But you GMV!

squirlin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages squirlin

Yet won't this get rejected because it was submitted at threadless a year ago and woot is jealous like that?

almsforoblivion

Re: Ovoids in Orchid Ochre Olive Orange Oxblood Oyster

It was very clever to find all the color names that started with "O." Kudos!

almsforoblivion

Re: Oh my god, Origami fire!!

Fun to see another Origami design.

medbie

quality posts: 1 Private Messages medbie
Re: Outhouse Line

The leaves made me laugh out loud!

ochopika

quality posts: 25 Private Messages ochopika

Staff

blammoed wrote:You could wear this shirt whenever you feel the need to express your sincere disappr(whooo)val.

Here's a closer look.

Thanks for viewing/voting!

O RLLY?

(awesome work)

almsforoblivion

Re: Obliging Overloaded Ox

Such a nice, sweet design. If this gets printed, it would probably sell well in kids' sizes.

medbie

quality posts: 1 Private Messages medbie

joshuaelander

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joshuaelander
Re: Offensive Odor

This is obviously a different shirt. So he used the same veggies big deal, the concept is different. Also, in my opinion this one is way better. Aaand if I recall he currently has 3 shirts for sale on the reckoning right now. Can't be that big of a hack if he has that now can he?

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
squirlin wrote:Yet won't this get rejected because it was submitted at threadless a year ago and woot is jealous like that?

Unprinted designs can be resubbed elsewhere after the hold period is over. Woot's dailies are frequently designs which didn't print elsewhere, and while the average derby voter will not vote for a threadless quality design, it is completely derby-legal so long as it's on theme. I'm not a big fan of when people rely on old work for derby entries, but since Walmazan has a long tradition of creating new work every derby, I think this instance is worth supporting.

Drakxxx

quality posts: 16 Private Messages Drakxxx
Re: Out Out Out

Great concept and colors. The Olympic rings banner in the background is a nice "O" bonus as well. Welcome to the derby, and I'm looking forward to seeing more from you.

almsforoblivion

Re: opposites attract

Acute couple.

ba-dum-cha.

joshuaelander

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joshuaelander
squirlin wrote:Yet won't this get rejected because it was submitted at threadless a year ago and woot is jealous like that?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that in the shirt.woot.com bylaws it says you can't submit a design that has already been submitted to a different shirt site.

edit: Sorry was cleared up about 2 seconds before I posted.

landswolfe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages landswolfe
Re: Omniscience

Woot and Dr. Who...two of my favorite things!!

walmazan

quality posts: 62 Private Messages walmazan
Re: Obese Owl!

You are an amazing artist! love your style so much! +1

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
joshuaelander wrote:This is obviously a different shirt. So he used the same veggies big deal, the concept is different.

The concept in both is that the onion is making other vegetables cry. You could argue that it's different because one is an unintentional bully and the other just smells bad, but that is the same concept, just a different title. And since the elements and placement are nigh identical, it's not really different at all. If I draw one bird, and call it "majestic eagle" in one place and "bird brain" somewhere else, it's still the same.

Also, in my opinion this one is way better.

This is why I rail about how there are essential facts about taste and quality and it's not all opinion. You cannot give a valid reason why this is better, and no one with respectable artistic opinions would agree with you.

almsforoblivion

Re: Obsequious Octopus

I'm having a hard time seeing what's so obsequious about it.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
Re: Over Caffeinated Octopus

Meta shirt is Meta!
Awesome!

move along

cynic11

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cynic11
Re: ONE-LINER T-Shirt

and its the wrong "your"

cwwaller

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cwwaller

Love it! Obsessed with that miniature giraffe from those commercials. Beautiful illustration... wish I could draw like that.

curli76

quality posts: 18 Private Messages curli76
cwwaller wrote:That's right... it's an OBESE OPERA-SINGING OCTOPUS OBSESSED with ORGANIC OCTAGONAL OLIVES... ON ORANGE... as if any OTHER color would do. ONE might me OFFENDED OR even OUTRAGED by the OBSENE amount of O words in this OUT OF the ORDINARY tee, but most are OVERJOYED to vote for this OPTION. Become an ORATOR; tell your friends this shirt is OUT-OF-SIGHT!

I don't think Woot even has an orange shirt, do they?

technicolorpie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages technicolorpie
Re: Octopus Owies

D'oh. Submitted the wrong file in the wrong place for this preview... the thumb was supposed to be the full image.

midgerock

quality posts: 6 Private Messages midgerock
joshuaelander wrote:Yeah, I'm pretty sure that in the shirt.woot.com bylaws it says you can't submit a design that has already been submitted to a different shirt site.

and you would be wrong. If it was submitted and printed elsewhere then the design would be rejected. As Adder already reviewed this design is acceptable per the terms and conditions of the contractual agreement of a submission.

Last time I checked woot doesn't have bylaws.

technicolorpie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages technicolorpie
cynic11 wrote:and its the wrong "your"

The design is just that single line on the shirt, I believe. 'Your One Liner Shirt' is just the title.

squirlin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages squirlin

Thanks guys for clearing that up for me.

msklzannie

quality posts: 4 Private Messages msklzannie
anishell wrote:This looks very pretty on a black shirt. Nice work!

It's on navy, not black.

Total woot orders: 189
Bag o.f Crap: 12/25/2010, 1/25/2011, 6/15/2011, 11/9/2011, 12/25/2011, 3/22/3012, 4/26/2012

chuychuychuy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chuychuychuy
Re: Orca's Ocean

YING+YANG =D

kahly

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kahly
Re: Octo Opposes Oni

Its kinda funny how my entry next to yours. The expression on the ocelot on your entry is hilarious. Ocelot: "dammit his in the fog"