holly2978

quality posts: 1 Private Messages holly2978

Im in for one... I'll never have to worry about what I'm going to wear to Seaworld again!

walmazan

quality posts: 62 Private Messages walmazan

Love it so much and always is great see a print for rglee129!

MathUhhhSaurus

quality posts: 59 Private Messages MathUhhhSaurus
bluejester wrote:I think Robbie's robo-penguin is better than the last two Transformers movies.

*three

Examine Bindle of Carrots.
What Bindle of Carrots?

spanchenblow

quality posts: 10 Private Messages spanchenblow

I think we all know what happens when penguins learn to fight back. Maybe this is how it all started.

rglee129

quality posts: 28 Private Messages rglee129

Thanks for the votes and great comments! Wonderful write-up, as usual, woot. Can you link daft punk's "Around the World" next time?

jnelson62

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jnelson62

The "Meh" is strong in this one.

/pass

herokillerid

quality posts: 0 Private Messages herokillerid

PenPen was tired of kicking it on the sidelines suck it Eva Units.

My first Woot Shirt!

Medicfrost

quality posts: 51 Private Messages Medicfrost

Happy Feet 2: Rise of the Machines

cmoborough

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cmoborough
NitsuaKun wrote:Lasers? Where are the lasers? I see 3 potential laser-firing areas on this robot!

Just cause you have lasers doesn't mean you need to use them.

topbob

quality posts: 0 Private Messages topbob

Don't get caught wearing this shirt around a former or current Sea Shepard

loge18

quality posts: 7 Private Messages loge18

jetpacks > marching

Well done penguins!

Azurett

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Azurett

Love this. I can see SyFy making this into one of their awesome yet, cheesy sci-fi films.

mcekoms

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mcekoms

This shirt's prettttty sweet, not gonna lie.

xpenguin

quality posts: 6 Private Messages xpenguin

The penguin ordered a penguin shirt. :D :D :D

Awesome design!

samoanprincess

quality posts: 0 Private Messages samoanprincess

My daughter loves penguins. She has the "Emperor Penguin" woot shirt. I am getting this one for her!

qwasdfz

quality posts: 4 Private Messages qwasdfz

This penguin was sick and tired of being "cutified" by ramyb and decided to go on the offensive. Try to tell him he's adorable. Go on see what happens.

lonelypond

quality posts: 416 Private Messages lonelypond

Great action scene + robot + penguin...good job (+ colors) there.

Vote:

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 215 Private Messages Spiritgreen

I've worn this a few times now, my first silver shirt from Woot, and I really love it.

Thanks for such a great shirt, Robbie!

zazzi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zazzi

I never got mine, I got the other shirt i bought that day, and woot definitely charged my credit card, can anyone tell me whats going on? I assumed both would be in the same package but it was just the curiosity shirt.

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

zazzi wrote:I never got mine, I got the other shirt i bought that day, and woot definitely charged my credit card, can anyone tell me whats going on? I assumed both would be in the same package but it was just the curiosity shirt.

Hello there! You ordered this shirt from the Penguins vs. Bunnies weekly sale. The description of the sale noted that the items from that sale wouldn't start shipping until April 11. So they should start shipping out tomorrow. You should receive a shipping email a few days after that. With free shipping, you can generally expect your shirt about... two weeks from tomorrow? International, it should be about 4-6 weeks? And overnighted... well, overnight should theoretically be Thursday or Friday, I'd think? I'm basing my guesses on what I experience and what I've read other people in the forums have experienced.

If you are seriously concerned, never hesitate to send an email to service@woot.com. They're fantastic about helping people out.