partimejudas

quality posts: 0 Private Messages partimejudas
Re: [url=http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=54914]STRAW STICKS

I will own three of these please. Thank you for drawing it.

Now 100% chock full of little wind-up robots!

StrayNostalgia

quality posts: 2 Private Messages StrayNostalgia
Re: Can't sleep

This has a lot of attitude for being such a delicate, seemingly sweet illustration. I really love this. GMV, of course!

fuzznarf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fuzznarf
Re: [url=http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=54924]

actually liked this design.. woot rejection subjectivity confuses me.. the sword in the stone is CERTAINLY a fairy tale. also noticed that robin hood shirt below was rejected.. perhaps there is a anglican bias against english/british fairy tales.

http://oohmoon.com/2011/01/fairy-tales-the-sword-in-the-stone/

River57

quality posts: 0 Private Messages River57
Re: Seven Ravens

Very nice! I hope it wins, because I want one!

paigeg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg
Re: Hansel and Gretel visit the Cottage of Cheese (v2)

Halftones not required - looks great as-is. My only minor quibble is with the grass. It's flat against the house. A fine black line to give it depth would help. Great re-sub - much more cheesy!

paigeg

Re: [url=http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=55106]

I agree with the Dog, this is extremely well-done. But you never know what will grab the Wooters (well, except for bland re-treads of prior subs on a tired theme... >sigh<) You should try this elsewhere, like Threadless.
And just my own personal comment - hints of one other color, like a yellow or something, used subtly, might make this pop off the shirt... JMO.

paigeg

Re: The Emperor Rocks it

I'm really surprised this isn't doing better. But, maybe many folks feel as I do - not sure I would ever wear something like this, but the illo rocks it.

paigeg

Re: Riches To Rags

Cute and funny without being treacly. Nicely done! And yes, cream was a good choice.

Exohdus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Exohdus
bluetuba wrote:Don't bother, people have been trying to get basic drawing skills and anatomy through to him for years, he doesn't care. And he doesn't need to, people buy it anyway.

^ is why we need the dislike option for derbys.

cdrewlow

quality posts: 8 Private Messages cdrewlow
Sergio37 wrote:your work is amazing and in a fairlly world your desing deserve to begin printed :D

Gracias, Sergio37! Congratulations on making the fog!

TurinTurambar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TurinTurambar

Congrats on making the fog! I really hope this prints...

cdrewlow

quality posts: 8 Private Messages cdrewlow
sifiasco wrote:This is by far the best shirt!

Thank you very much! I really appreciate that!

2handcatch

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 2handcatch
j5 wrote:If not nailed up and dead, it wouldn't be the same shirt by any stretch.

sorry didn't mean to offend. i like the fairies. yes alive would of been better but maybe i am missing the fairy tale. sorry.
(i am only hoping to find a non offensive fairy shirt that makes it thru sometime)

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 9203485793
Re: Red Revenge

I like this a lot, but the legs/feet/shoes bug the hell out of me too.

enderzero09i

quality posts: 0 Private Messages enderzero09i
Re: Why can't we be friends

fav out of the fog- definitely the most original and amusing design!

On the downside, now I can't get that War song out of my head...

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
2handcatch wrote:sorry didn't mean to offend. i like the fairies. yes alive would of been better but maybe i am missing the fairy tale. sorry.
(i am only hoping to find a non offensive fairy shirt that makes it thru sometime)

Oh! no offense at all.
This shirt is a take on butterfly collections, only with fairies.

move along

cruelnv

quality posts: 6 Private Messages cruelnv

Congrats on making the fog! I'm really glad it has made it this far, and I really hope it can still make the top 3. Good luck!

Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any other user(s). Please keep in mind that these are only opinions and should not be inherently considered as factual statements. Thank you.

sunflowergirl17

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sunflowergirl17
Re: Can't sleep

I wish I could vote for this a million times...enjoy the humor, but the Little Prince-esque imagery touches my heart.

faerieavalon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages faerieavalon
Re: The Nightingale's Song

I'm really glad you chose this story, it's one of my favorites. You did a fantastic job. If it doesn't print (hope ti does!!!) then maybe it can make it to one of the honorable mention derbies and get a second chance.

rkenimer

quality posts: 3 Private Messages rkenimer

Om Nom Nom!

Apparently it's fashionable to have a signature.

bthorn2002

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bthorn2002

Love it ~ my favorite!!!

marimorgan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages marimorgan
Re: Ninja Red Riding Hood

+1 I WANT this shirt! If this doesn't get printed I'm going to cry. >.<

06/23/08 3 Random T-Shirts, 06/22/08 1986: The Legend Was Born T-Shirt, 04/01/08 Black & Decker 20 Watt Power Backup Battery Pack – 2 Pack, 03/08/08 Tie-Dyed T-Shirt duo, 02/07/08 3 31 Piece Screwdriver Sets, 12/11/07 2 2-packs RCA Lightweight Headphones, 11/17/07 Diversity T-Shirt, 11/16/07 3 Moving Lips Speakerphones, 11/11/07 3 12-piece screwdriver sets, 10/22/07 Brown 30GB Zune

grahamcrackercoyote

quality posts: 25 Private Messages grahamcrackercoyote

Dances with Sad Wolves in the Fog! Woot! Woot!

Je5ster

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Je5ster

Sorry, I will have to remove my initial vote because it is not an original design and the legs. This is a competition for an outstanding shirt design and unfortunately, this is not.

thurdl01

quality posts: 11 Private Messages thurdl01

Sweet, saw this for the first time with just 12 minutes left to vote. Nick of time.

blinddog3d

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blinddog3d
Lagbert wrote:Please tell me you actually wrote out a ginger bread recipe, translated it to Italian, and mirrored it for the text : )

This is full of epic win!

Key word here is "TEXT!"
How can this possibly still be here? That's LOTS of text, why does this design get to use text and others get the axe?

Seems one-sided and unfair, to me. I love the design, but aren't there rules for a reason or just so woot can discriminate?

I don't see it.
BlindDog3D

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Re: Billy Goats Gruff

Thanks jmig, justzo, lonelypond, zerobriant and patchmyshirt!

squarerootofpi

quality posts: 8 Private Messages squarerootofpi
Re: You Can't Catch Me

Congratulations on becoming a Contender!

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
blinddog3d wrote:Key word here is "TEXT!"
How can this possibly still be here? That's LOTS of text, why does this design get to use text and others get the axe?

Seems one-sided and unfair, to me. I love the design, but aren't there rules for a reason or just so woot can discriminate?

I don't see it.
BlindDog3D

The rules disallowed "non incidental" text. This text is not a core component of the design and thus incidental.

move along

timbudtwo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages timbudtwo

I would really like to know the true name of this fairy tale. My google searches have turned up fruitless so far.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fairy_tales

I want this shirt btw

studmuffin02

quality posts: 0 Private Messages studmuffin02
timbudtwo wrote:I would really like to know the true name of this fairy tale. My google searches have turned up fruitless so far.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fairy_tales

I want this shirt btw

I second this. I would love to read the actual tale of the Toy Peddler. Anybody have a link or more information on where to find this?

sharkbyte08

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sharkbyte08
Re: Alone in the woods

God. I wish you had won! This is spectacular.

fiestea

quality posts: 1 Private Messages fiestea

This was really fun, watching the proverbial creme rise to the top. Can't wait for the next one. I hope to try my hand on a t-shirt design, although I can't say that I am an artist, but I love t-shirts.

kiwiki

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kiwiki
dubbeu wrote:Love the idea. The wolf's face is priceless +1
I think the design could use a couple minor changes:
A simplified sign "BBQ" (fewer words)would make the shirt a little more subtle and hint at the 3 pigs story.
The bricks are too squared. Wasn't TNT used?

I disagree, the sign worked for me. I liked the little rhyme it has to it.

r0ksana

quality posts: 8 Private Messages r0ksana

I need this shirt due to ::awesome::

socken

quality posts: 0 Private Messages socken

that is nasty

fantasticmrwolf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fantasticmrwolf
Re: Once Upon A Time

Seriously, this is absolutely gorgeous! I love it! I wouldn't know if i should wear it or hang it on my wall! Fantastic, brilliant and cool! Great job!

happyabby

quality posts: 1 Private Messages happyabby

I'm pretty bummed this didn't win. I love the expressions and thought bubbles!

Re: If you say so

meatpopsicle333

quality posts: 0 Private Messages meatpopsicle333

I like this shirt but for you wolf lovers out there ever seen the movie "Frozen"?

mythtaken

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mythtaken
Re: Once Upon A Time

I can't believe I missed this derby entirely. Love this design, though, very nicely done.