Silverpsycho

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Silverpsycho

Totally in for one!
I have never owned a Harry Potter shirt before, but since this one represents all four houses in an adorable way, I HAD to. :0)

Sadly I did lose interest in the movies, but at one time, I was a huge fan of the wonderful books.

Great design! :D

Trading: Guts & Reverse Tarzan (both are size WL)

calanthium

quality posts: 15 Private Messages calanthium

I don't get the shirt....probably because my brain is very happily Potter-free.

tehooper

quality posts: 4 Private Messages tehooper

I always thought the house symbol for Hufflepuff was a fat kid.

purplstarz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages purplstarz

I recently bought Epic Battle and my awesome sister-in-law just bought this shirt for me!! Can't wait to wear it!

drawgood

quality posts: 2 Private Messages drawgood

I would have bought this right away if it weren't the Olive green shirt color. I didnt realize at first it was related to Harry Potter, but I thought I'd buy because of cute animals.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 215 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Do I spy a whiff of Dark Arts magic coming from the Slytherin's wand? This scene may become considerably less cute in about 10 seconds. :^)

(Congrats stardamsel!)

NitsuaKun

quality posts: 49 Private Messages NitsuaKun

Did somebody play a prank by turning Gryffindor's eyes to wood? I suspect Slytherin, that mischievous look isn't trustworthy.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those who can read binary and those who can't.

tyrrlin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tyrrlin
Jellyn wrote:Cute. And if that had been an eagle, I think I would've bought it.

Ditto. Ravenclaw's mascot is an eagle, like Gryffindor's mascot is a lion. It's not that hard to look up. Ah, well.

BDuke0534

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BDuke0534
OniNoMaggie wrote:*sigh*

I am geeky enough that I feel the need to point out that the House symbol-animal for Ravenclaw is, oddly enough, an Eagle, not a Raven.

I'm sorry.

I'm calling you out on your geekiness. Ravens have black legs/feet, so it can't be a raven! But I agree - it really doesn't look like an eagle either.

Update: crap, I guess stardamsel already pointed that out.

xeverytime

quality posts: 5 Private Messages xeverytime

When I first saw this shirt, my mind jumped to the Kung Fu Panda gang as kids.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
pathoughton wrote:that chick should join the army cause she has some cannons....heyoooo

They are indeed some big'guns.

move along

novastarj

quality posts: 30 Private Messages novastarj
tyrrlin wrote:Ditto. Ravenclaw's mascot is an eagle, like Gryffindor's mascot is a lion. It's not that hard to look up. Ah, well.

But it IS an eagle! Sigh...

grisca

quality posts: 0 Private Messages grisca
novastarj wrote:But it IS an eagle! Sigh...

Agreed. Ravens are normally drawn with way bigger beaks.

kalinowskip012

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kalinowskip012

Stardamsel, this is absolutely adorable. I never scrambled to buy a woot t-shirt so fast in my life. XD

<3

mlleraquel

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mlleraquel

This is so cute!

Also, I don't really understand how people are having difficulty with this. Ravens have black beaks and feet. Clearly this is not a raven. For people being critical so quickly, they don't have their facts straight.

gro12ver

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gro12ver
LittleFoxx wrote:I love this shirt, even though I have never read the books(no time) I really liked the movies.
This will be my first "shirt"woot ever. Plenty of woots in the last 3 yrs but first shirt yay!
Anyways I just wanted to know how the womens sized shirts fit? Are they like "baby T" style or just like an everyday t-shirt?
This would kinda make a difference in what size I want to order.

The womens are closer to the "tiny" fit at old navy! Hope that helps! ;0)

netsrule78

quality posts: 0 Private Messages netsrule78

as much as I love this shirt, could I get away with wearing it as a guy?

whiba

quality posts: 3 Private Messages whiba
roshinobi wrote:The other three are focused on the mug, but Hufflepuff doesn't care.

So true... Hufflepuff Badger don't give a crap. (woot won't let me say bad words)

thumperchick

quality posts: 238 Private Messages thumperchick

I love the idea of this shirt. I'm just not a fan of the art on this one. It looks... just not as great as I'd want it to be.

kiriska

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kiriska

Buying!

I never thought the Ravenclaw in this design was a raven. He looks just like the little chicken hawk in those told Foghorn Leghorn cartoons. :P And hawk is clearly closer to eagle than raven!

MathUhhhSaurus

quality posts: 59 Private Messages MathUhhhSaurus
aprilraines wrote:Glad to see the scarf colours match the book, *not* the movie.

yeees!!

Examine Bindle of Carrots.
What Bindle of Carrots?

Micing

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Micing

This shirt reminds me of the shame of realizing that I would immediately be sorted into the Hufflepuff house if Harry Potter was real. I'm just not brave enough, evil enough, or intellectual pursuing enough to be in the other houses. Ugh, I'm such a Hufflepuff nerf herder.

grahamcrackercoyote

quality posts: 25 Private Messages grahamcrackercoyote

One for my wife and one for my Mom, just as it was with Epic Battle - I saw all the movies with my wife, but otherwise I don't do Hairy Pothead.

lily1029

quality posts: 3 Private Messages lily1029

Yippee! Oh how I love you Harry Potter and all my fellow fans! I can't wait to wear you to work at the bookstore and see how many folks comment on your wonderfulness! :D

kayjayjay

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kayjayjay
xeverytime wrote:When I first saw this shirt, my mind jumped to the Kung Fu Panda gang as kids.

You're not the only one!

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 156 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

paigeorose92

quality posts: 14 Private Messages paigeorose92

The following is a very in-depth Sorting Hat quiz.
Sorting Hat Quiz
It's pretty accurate (I mean in terms of what characteristics belong to which houses). I'm basically right between Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw

Big Orphaned Cetacea 6.15.11
Bundle of Carrots 11.9.11
Brick of Carbonite 5.23.12

headfone

quality posts: 2 Private Messages headfone
netsrule78 wrote:as much as I love this shirt, could I get away with wearing it as a guy?

And what about as a teenage guy? Does that make it more or less acceptable?

grahamcrackercoyote

headfone wrote:And what about as a teenage guy? Does that make it more or less acceptable?

I wouldn't wear it because I'm not as much of a Potterite as my wife, but I wear cutesy Woot Shirts all the time. As a male teen - I teach 9th grade - you might be in for some verbal abuse, but who cares?! Where do you live? I teach in SoCal and I'm pretty sure most of the nerdy guys on my campus could get away with it with minimal verbal abuse - usually from folks who will go on to live inconsequential lives of quiet desperation. Buy it if you like it and wear it with Potterite pride

Timara

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Timara

Okay - who can tell me how I can order both M and S. I ordered 2 size M and wanted to add one size S. Can't even add a second order! It says "you have already ordered this!"

grahamcrackercoyote

Timara wrote:Okay - who can tell me how I can order both M and S. I ordered 2 size M and wanted to add one size S. Can't even add a second order! It says "you have already ordered this!"

You can order up to 3 the first day on your first order - now you'll have to wait and get the other one for 15$ after midnight Central tonight.

Timara

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Timara
grahamcrackercoyote wrote:You can order up to 3 the first day on your first order - now you'll have to wait and get the other one for 15$ after midnight Central tonight.

Did not know. Can I modify the first order, which would be three total? (two M and one S)?

tgu1234

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tgu1234
Timara wrote:Did not know. Can I modify the first order, which would be three total? (two M and one S)?

Never mind

beatleschick123

quality posts: 0 Private Messages beatleschick123

such a great shirt...totally awesome spin on some of the boring t-shirts i've see for HP!!!

grahamcrackercoyote

Timara wrote:Did not know. Can I modify the first order, which would be three total? (two M and one S)?

Don't think so. I've made that mistake at least once - gotta get your ducks in a row before you do the order on the day the shirt first appears.

paigeg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg

I am probably THE latest person to the party, but - it has beer. Enuff said.
[stop you HP geeks, I know what it is but for me it's BEER, OKAY!?!?]

Beer. Yes.

grahamcrackercoyote

paigeg wrote:I am probably THE latest person to the party, but - it has beer. Enuff said.
[stop you HP geeks, I know what it is but for me it's BEER, OKAY!?!?]

Beer. Yes.

What's the drinking age at Hogwarts?

Azurett

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Azurett

At first glance, I thought these were characters from Disney's Robin Hood back in the day..but, then I noticed the wands and the familiar colors and realized it was a Harry Potter reference.

annale

quality posts: 0 Private Messages annale

I am buying this for my 17 year old daughter who loves HP and Star Kid. She will be excited.

LittleFoxx

quality posts: 1 Private Messages LittleFoxx

Yay got my shirt ^^

Thanks for letting me know, I'm glad they are a baby-t style =D

Do the kids sizes run on the smaller side too? I got my son one, he's 5 so I ordered a k6? At least if it's too big he can grow into it ^.~"

Sorry for all the questions, might be easier if I just measure lol