MadamAtom

quality posts: 7 Private Messages MadamAtom
Micing wrote:This shirt reminds me of the shame of realizing that I would immediately be sorted into the Hufflepuff house if Harry Potter was real.

hyuk. My take on my own chances is that I'd happily be a Hufflepuff if I weren't so damn lazy, so that leaves Ravenclaw for me. paigeorose92's quiz disagrees, though, and puts me in Hufflepuff with 84 points, just over Ravenclaw's 83. Probably pushed over the edge by the questions I waffled on.

nerdyneitch

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nerdyneitch

It's about time someone showed us the upside to human/animal genetic testing.

"They say that when you kill a man you not only take away what he was, but all he will ever be."

bakbam

quality posts: 3 Private Messages bakbam

In for 2 like I knew I would be when I voted.

One more Christmas present purchased...a zillion more to go.

lampinen15

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lampinen15

Darn, I wouldn't have bought it had I known it was Harry Potter related. I thought it was just a funny shirt.

Laureenmt

quality posts: 15 Private Messages Laureenmt

In the Good Old Days, this would definitely have been a sellout. Congrats to StarDamsel!

nehap6

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nehap6
LittleFoxx wrote:I love this shirt, even though I have never read the books(no time) I really liked the movies.
This will be my first "shirt"woot ever. Plenty of woots in the last 3 yrs but first shirt yay!
Anyways I just wanted to know how the womens sized shirts fit? Are they like "baby T" style or just like an everyday t-shirt?
This would kinda make a difference in what size I want to order.

The womens shirts are a bit smaller than other tshirts. I'm 5 feet tall and 90 lbs, but I still wear a womens medium if I order from this site. Hope this helps!

penguinbuddy3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages penguinbuddy3

cute

lcatmurda

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lcatmurda

Why does everyone just assume that Ravenclaw's animal is a raven? PISSIN ME OFF.

fairner

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fairner

I heard about this shirt through one of the groups (SS) I'm subscribed to, and it's so cute! I bought one and the plus for me is that it's on green :D

chinchillaandbeans

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chinchillaandbeans

It'd be interesting to see that snake dueling since it's carrying that wand with its tail.

purplstarz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages purplstarz
lcatmurda wrote:Why does everyone just assume that Ravenclaw's animal is a raven? PISSIN ME OFF.

Are you referring to the designer or the other comments? Because that little black bird IS an eagle.

nekopurrpurr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nekopurrpurr
tehooper wrote:I always thought the house symbol for Hufflepuff was a fat kid.

That would be the ghost of Hufflepuff. The Fat Friar.

jammastercole

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jammastercole

My unborn child needs this in a onesie. Please help.

llandar

quality posts: 32 Private Messages llandar
jammastercole wrote:My unborn child needs this in a onesie. Please help.

http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Baby-Romper-from-a-T-Shirt

lisita318

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lisita318

Anyone else receive theirs, yet? I normally wear mine right from the bag (I'm lazy, shush), but this one has a large faded white rectangular shape around the graphic (like what you might get with an iron-on transfer). So, it's in the pile to wash, with my hope that it'll come out.

Narfcake

quality posts: 287 Private Messages Narfcake
lisita318 wrote:Anyone else receive theirs, yet? I normally wear mine right from the bag (I'm lazy, shush), but this one has a large faded white rectangular shape around the graphic (like what you might get with an iron-on transfer). So, it's in the pile to wash, with my hope that it'll come out.

It'll wash out. It's just the adhesive residue that's used to hold the shirt down on the platen during the screen printing process.

pottermom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pottermom
lisita318 wrote:Anyone else receive theirs, yet? I normally wear mine right from the bag (I'm lazy, shush), but this one has a large faded white rectangular shape around the graphic (like what you might get with an iron-on transfer). So, it's in the pile to wash, with my hope that it'll come out.

My Epic Battle shirts had that, and I have had problems with the transfer cracking, so be wary of that.

My Four Classmates shirt is ADORABLE, btw. Love.

dtiger1138

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dtiger1138

I still haven't gotten mine. The tracking info hasn't updated since the last post so I'm doubtful it will come today. Probably tomorrow. I have no idea why it has taken so long. This is the 1st time anything I've ordered from woot has taken over 2 weeks to get here.

smallville824

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smallville824

Staff

dtiger1138 wrote:I still haven't gotten mine. The tracking info hasn't updated since the last post so I'm doubtful it will come today. Probably tomorrow. I have no idea why it has taken so long. This is the 1st time anything I've ordered from woot has taken over 2 weeks to get here.

I'm sending you a private message. If you have any questions about any order, please contact us at service@woot.com.

dtiger1138

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dtiger1138
smallville824 wrote:I'm sending you a private message. If you have any questions about any order, please contact us at service@woot.com.

it's not so much a question, and it's not an issue w/ woot. It was shipped from you in a timely manner. It's all FedEx. It took a week for it to get from Dallas to New Jersey. Then has gone to PA. Now it last left the PA office in Leetsdale on the 8th, and is estimated to be delivered today, but there has been no updates since the one leaving Leetsdale. The other thing is why did it go to New Jersey when I'm in the Buffalo, NY area.

Again, It's an issue w/ FedEx, not Woot. You shipped it, and then it's out of your hands. Just didn't know if others were having the same issue.

colleen76

quality posts: 0 Private Messages colleen76
bluejester wrote:I'm concerned. Those little animal wizards look a bit young to be conjuring up alcohol.

Tis' Butter Beer of course.

lisita318

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lisita318
Narfcake wrote:It'll wash out. It's just the adhesive residue that's used to hold the shirt down on the platen during the screen printing process.

Thank you! It *did* wash out; however, a chapstick was washed and dried with that load and 5 washes later the spots still haven't come out. Gah. If only the residue hadn't have been there. Poo.

jaedenstormes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jaedenstormes

Badger, badger, badger, badger, gryphon gryphon! IT'S A SNAAAAAAKE!

simondet1

quality posts: 3 Private Messages simondet1
lisita318 wrote:Thank you! It *did* wash out; however, a chapstick was washed and dried with that load and 5 washes later the spots still haven't come out. Gah. If only the residue hadn't have been there. Poo.

Try fels naptha soap, and wash by hand, giving the oily spots a little more 'elbow grease'. It takes a lot of oily type stains out.

aliiien

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aliiien
jaedenstormes wrote:Badger, badger, badger, badger, gryphon gryphon! IT'S A SNAAAAAAKE!

No! It's Potter, potter, potter, potter, weasley! weasley! Oooohhh it's a SNAAAAPE!
/correction

;)

And after shying away from woot shirts because of the sizing debacle, I finally caved. AND IT'S OLIVE. I LOVE YOU.

thujandin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thujandin

I bought 2 for kids birthdays. I like that they work for BOOK fans, too. YAY BOOKS!

okaminoshiro

quality posts: 1 Private Messages okaminoshiro

Got this one for my sister, and she loved it.

emdeardo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages emdeardo

Loooooove THIS SHIRT! It' absolutely perfect! This is gonna be a Christmas gift for a lot of people this year.

dishatoid01

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dishatoid01

I could not resist this shirt! I only own 2 Harry Potter t-shirts, that is just inconceivable for true fans like myself! I may not be able to wear this for any more book or movie premieres, but don't think this will not make a Walmart run or two....much to my husband's humiliation.

meepee

quality posts: 33 Private Messages meepee

Haha, just wore this yesterday. Love it!
Sadly, there's not much appreciation for it at school - just a bunch of Muggles saying, "What's that skunk thing on your shirt?"

Poor Hufflepuff...I've always been Ravenclaw though.

GeniaNC

quality posts: 1 Private Messages GeniaNC

I want this shirt badly, but do not like the green color. Ugh. I sure wish they had an alternative :o(

woaikonglong

quality posts: 0 Private Messages woaikonglong

DAMN!!! And I was gonna get it tomorrow as a pay day treat!!!

Changing the world... one asylum at a time...

urmajustea

quality posts: 0 Private Messages urmajustea

I missed this awesome shirt!!!! where can i get it?!?!?!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 564 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

urmajustea wrote:I missed this awesome shirt!!!! where can i get it?!?!?!

Sorry but that shirt is no longer for sale. Your best bet is to find someone willing to trade/sell theirs at http://www.teetrade.org/.

FORUM MODERATOR............................ON VACATION
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

vaprrenon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vaprrenon

Man, I'm now wishing this was on a lighter hue of green. The snake has begun to blend into the background lately on mine

Carolyn Severs

llister

quality posts: 0 Private Messages llister

I wish this t-shirt would come back!!!!!!