zekecatz

quality posts: 202 Private Messages zekecatz

Why is Lara Croft wearing a red cape?

Prime Suspect

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Prime Suspect

Hey, Firefox has a new logo!

jhgalvas

quality posts: 25 Private Messages jhgalvas

Finally! I was sure this would be first place! Great detail, Ramyb.

bsmith1

quality posts: 111 Private Messages bsmith1

Reminds me of Fable.

gricomet

quality posts: 35 Private Messages gricomet

There are quite a few Red Robin Hood revenge type shirts but the color and background on this just really pop.

lonelypond

quality posts: 461 Private Messages lonelypond

The "We Call This Color" description makes for an interesting movie thought, shirt would work for the poster.

Like Poe? Of course you do, you're here ; ) Try my new mystery novel:

eroslane

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eroslane

After months of not being pleased with any of the shirt.woot design offerings, man oh man did they ever knock it out of the park with this beauty. So gorgeous!

Narfcake

quality posts: 293 Private Messages Narfcake

1st place ... gingerbread. Food related. Bought.
2nd place ... pork chops. Food related. Bought.
3rd place ... ummm, I'm not a wolf or a zombie, so no, it's not food related.

Two out of three it is, then.

Nihils

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Nihils

It's definitely a cool concept and I'll be showing it off to my gf who loves red riding hood and violence. But there's something off about her legs...

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 162 Private Messages DianaSprinkle

Lololololol. I sort of like it even though the legs are all sorts of odd. I do like the way the top of her looks... I mean her face.

kkangpae

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kkangpae

This design is the best woot's chosen in weeks... WEEKS! I am in for one, might buy another later.

No side will win the Battle of the Sexes. There's too much fraternizing with the enemy

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus

Oh, hell! I know where all the blood came from now! She cut out his tongue! That poor bloody wolf has no tongue in his mouth!

As anyone with a dog knows, wolves and dogs are known scientifically as the animals with the largest tongue-to-body-weight ratio on earth*.

*excluding Steven Tyler

dawnmt

quality posts: 9 Private Messages dawnmt

I think you are right about the legs looking a bit odd, I think it's the left foot placement.

Otherwise, still a really cool design.

mmendo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mmendo

got my "copy"! twas hopin for this one to get chosen =] thanks woot!

LouMaldo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages LouMaldo

Ugh, I knew I should have used my coupon that expires tomorrow yesterday... another coupon goes to waste. :/

Puddytoes

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Puddytoes

Nice design, would never wear it on a shirt. But it made me think someone has been playing Alice: Madness Returns. (Which, btw, if you haven't played, you should. And its predecessor.)

Love, Luck and Lollipops!

jeanerz13

quality posts: 9 Private Messages jeanerz13

This shirt gives me serious deja vu (Fear of the Dark)

Also, does anybody else think it looks like she's missing an arm? I suppose it's supposed to be behind her or something...

gideonfrost

quality posts: 33 Private Messages gideonfrost
jeanerz13 wrote:This shirt gives me serious deja vu (Fear of the Dark)

Also, does anybody else think it looks like she's missing an arm? I suppose it's supposed to be behind her or something...

Perhaps it's a story in shirt form the wolf ate her arm in Fear and now she's back for vengeance.

thegeneticist

quality posts: 2 Private Messages thegeneticist

Here is a vivid red example of someone sacrificing comfort for high-heeled fashion.

Radscoolian

quality posts: 15 Private Messages Radscoolian

No offense to ramyb- he does what he does well- but I'm a little distraught that this beat out some of the other entries in the fog.
I must be really out of step with the voting base.

Derialstrazus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Derialstrazus

I wonder how this would look on a dude..

zekecatz

quality posts: 202 Private Messages zekecatz

Teddy Bears Picnic takes me back to my childhood.

Azurett

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Azurett

Still no mermaid. D:

gaurdro

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gaurdro

I'd love this as a poster but not as a t-shirt.

Azurett

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Azurett
Radscoolian wrote:No offense to ramyb- he does what he does well- but I'm a little distraught that this beat out some of the other entries in the fog.

I completely agree with you. I was preparing for the past couple of days to buy the mermaid one. That design just pops and is something very new that we haven't seen in a long while...but unfortunately stuff like this always happens to slip its way through..

nowikissyou

quality posts: 1 Private Messages nowikissyou

Sorry ramyb, but I much prefer your other Little Red Riding Hood shirt (Fear of the Dark).

Like other people have pointed out, there is something very odd about her legs and missing arm. Also, her shoes are ridiculous.

All in all, the shirt has an unoriginal feel to it. You can cry all the way to the bank with this one

paulkremer

quality posts: 4 Private Messages paulkremer
Nihils wrote:It's definitely a cool concept and I'll be showing it off to my gf who loves red riding hood and violence. But there's something off about her legs...

This was mentioned ad nauseum in the entry thread...legs completely out of proportion to her body, and a completely awkwardly positioned left foot. But apparently Wooters don't care about things like that anymore.

JGreenfield87

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JGreenfield87
Radscoolian wrote:No offense to ramyb- he does what he does well- but I'm a little distraught that this beat out some of the other entries in the fog.

Seriously, I was hoping for the mermaid one. Why does woot hate mermaids?

MWPollard

quality posts: 15 Private Messages MWPollard

Look at the face. I think the sword is supposed to be attached to her arm, and her legs are missing the metal shards that should be wrapping them. "Wolf versus Witchblade", coming soon from Top Cow.

Wow - I woot!ed so much my sig can't contain it all! I couldn't even keep up with it - this list hasn't been updated in years!

My page: http://www.MichaelPollard.org

daemonfly

quality posts: 2 Private Messages daemonfly

Not sure about the legs, but to me it's the face that looks a bit undersized. Nice design otherwise.

galenanderson

quality posts: 3 Private Messages galenanderson

I like the design but as a guy im not sure if i could really wear this shirt, maybe, just not definitely.

Also, she has weird legs.

drawgood

quality posts: 2 Private Messages drawgood

I don't think this is a good design for a shirt. Wolf in background is good. But red riding hood in red high heel shoes? And weird legs? I don't think this is very wearable. Guy would look somewhat bad wearing this plus if someone wears it will be noticed that it is not top pro art because of the legs so there will always be a question "oh what is the store behind your getting this shirt?"

I may sound mean but when it comes to purchasing something I think criticism has a place.

labotomi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages labotomi

In for 2. One for each of my daughters.

Muahahahhahahhah

fairnymph

quality posts: 55 Private Messages fairnymph

FINALLY a Red Riding hood shirt! And pleasantly atypical of ramyb, apathetic anatomical anomalies aside :/

(I have self-hypnotized myself to disregard RRH's lower half and will remove my glasses before modeling this shirt in the mirror.)

The derby had some of the most fantastic entries I've seen in a while, and nearly half that were at least worthy of buying made it to the fog - which is unusual. Alas, despite these great odds, only ONE of these contenders - ramyb's RHH - actually placed.

Woot, I insist you print the other (infinitely superior) RRH shirt and the Little Mermaid shirt as 4th and 5th winnners for an 'early 5th shirt.woot birthday!'

My Cellar * Read my ramblings on LiveJournal.

79 wine.woots, 42 shirt.woots, 18 woots, 3 sellout.woots, 1 kids.woot

"I like my Sirah like I like my women: young, Petite and inky." - Thralow on CT

fairnymph

quality posts: 55 Private Messages fairnymph
Derialstrazus wrote:I wonder how this would look on a dude..

It will attract the ladies! Because men who are secure-enough with their masculinity to wear whatever shirts they like - regardless of whether the design features a female, or 'feminine' aspects - automatically project mad confidence. And nothing, NOTHING is as sexy as visible self-confidence.

My Cellar * Read my ramblings on LiveJournal.

79 wine.woots, 42 shirt.woots, 18 woots, 3 sellout.woots, 1 kids.woot

"I like my Sirah like I like my women: young, Petite and inky." - Thralow on CT

mykie

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mykie

This is like American McGee's Little Red Riding Hood.

Truly badass.

ljwilke

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ljwilke

i am so over the whole bad-ass red riding hood thing i could puke. seriously.

larabic

quality posts: 1 Private Messages larabic

I don't know if it works as a T shirt but maybe a good wall paper!

pharmacide

quality posts: 11 Private Messages pharmacide