capsfanbryce

quality posts: 4 Private Messages capsfanbryce

Condition: "Sticky". Well that's all I needed to hear, one please.

vladistov

quality posts: 50 Private Messages vladistov
bsmith1 wrote:Yuck. Least appetizing donut I've ever seen. What is it filled with? Whirled peas?

It has a hole in it; what do you think it's filled with?

vladistov

keth wrote:How on earth is his loincloth kept in place?

It's not a loincloth; it's an obi, a sash.

pafloogled

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pafloogled

Teenage Mutant Ninja Olive?

novastarj

quality posts: 30 Private Messages novastarj

This is one of those "let's print a shirt with an awesome pop culture reference to drive sales" shirts.

Retro kids TV, zombies, and video game references always seem to lead to good sales. Though I'm guessing this one may not, as it's definitely one of the weaker TMNT shirts I've seen here.

kwyjibo73

quality posts: 4 Private Messages kwyjibo73
bsmith1 wrote:Yuck. Least appetizing donut I've ever seen. What is it filled with? Whirled peas?

Crushed Turtles...

puffytuffet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages puffytuffet
Narfcake wrote:This is biased. Where's Leonardonut, Rafritterel, or Micruellerangelo?

LOL, that might have actually made it epic.

I find it frustrating that totally awesome shirts get stuck in the limbo of 4th and 5th place in the derbies, and instead of being able to buy those we get something like this. >.<

sjwilcox83

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sjwilcox83

This is painful to even look at! The color of the donut is bad to begin with, but combined with the red shirt, it makes me want to vomit... which I think would match this shirt nicely..

bsmith1

quality posts: 102 Private Messages bsmith1
vladistov wrote:It has a hole in it; what do you think it's filled with?

There is no reason why you can't fill a regular donut that has a hole in the middle of it. (I've had 'em before) If this is a difficult concept for you to grasp, just picture an inner tube filed with air. The inner tube has a hole in the middle, yet it's still considered "filled". Mind blown?

icymallard

quality posts: 4 Private Messages icymallard
bsmith1 wrote:There is no reason why you can't fill a regular donut that has a hole in the middle of it. (I've had 'em before) If this is a difficult concept for you to grasp, just picture an inner tube filed with air. The inner tube has a hole in the middle, yet it's still considered "filled". Mind blown?

lol... I HAVE BEEN ENLIGHTENED.

sirlouie

quality posts: 8 Private Messages sirlouie

I am SOOOOOO tempted to put up an eBay listing for "cinnamon roll ninja sword". It might be the funniest 50 cents I could ever spend!

-SL

bsmith1

quality posts: 102 Private Messages bsmith1
icymallard wrote:lol... I HAVE BEEN ENLIGHTENED.

Knowing is half the battle!

madden101

quality posts: 0 Private Messages madden101
Narfcake wrote:This is biased. Where's Leonardonut, Rafritterel, or Micruellerangelo?

I was thinking Bagelangelo, going for the "foods that are round with holes in them" theme, but got nothing else for the other 2.

isunova

quality posts: 0 Private Messages isunova
Spiritgreen wrote:Day 1 of a 4 part series, to be followed by; Leonardog, Falafael and Michelangelollipop.

can't stop laughing at Falafael

SeedUvPain

quality posts: 10 Private Messages SeedUvPain

He obviously learned his technique from Master Fritter

antlp89

quality posts: 0 Private Messages antlp89
SeedUvPain wrote:He obviously learned his technique from Master Fritter

You made a funny! (Seriously that was hilarious)

sunaness

quality posts: 19 Private Messages sunaness
Spiritgreen wrote:Day 1 of a 4 part series, to be followed by; Leonardog, Falafael and Michelangelollipop.

This is my favorite reply ever.

mldgibberish

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mldgibberish

A new low in a series of lows.What do you have up there, a bunch of 12 year olds?

thumperchick

quality posts: 234 Private Messages thumperchick

puffytuffet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages puffytuffet
thumperchick wrote:I'm buying this shirt and donut try to stop me!

*drum* Pa-dum CHING! Very punny!

You go girl. Somebody's gotta make the designer feel good, seeing a most of us would sooner let this pastry turn stale and flaky all alone in the big white donut box.

"Falafael" is pure genius. I might actually have bought that one. LOL

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU

While I am still a huge advocate for "less is more, and none is best" when it comes to pop culture drivel, I actually appreciate the sheer absurdity of this. Not enough to buy, but if it must happen, I'd rather see this vein than the normal "no parody just redrawing characters" or "if I put two popular things together it will make me money ergo also having no parody" things that print.

Of course, I might be biased in thinking this is less half baked by the fact that it is a baked good.

m3talcore

quality posts: 6 Private Messages m3talcore
keth wrote:How on earth is his loincloth kept in place?

That's just his belt; he's wearing the icing equivalent of a whipped cream bikini.

GeeEff

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GeeEff

There better be a Michelanjello shirt next.

Acorns

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Acorns

What's next? A doughnut pokemon?

keh5

quality posts: 1 Private Messages keh5
vladistov wrote:It has a hole in it; what do you think it's filled with?

my rod

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=u9n8jfmfjQ4

vladistov

bsmith1 wrote:There is no reason why you can't fill a regular donut that has a hole in the middle of it. (I've had 'em before) If this is a difficult concept for you to grasp, just picture an inner tube filed with air. The inner tube has a hole in the middle, yet it's still considered "filled". Mind blown?

Splitting hairs and grasping at straws does not 'blow my mind'.

cls31s

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cls31s

I've worn this shirt once and got more comments on it that any other shirt I've purchased.

PuppyDoog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages PuppyDoog

This is, by far, the WORST shirt I have ever seen. Ever. Anywhere. I loath it to a degree that I feel nauseous. I am actually considering NEVER coming to this website again. I've bought about 30 shirts here, and this might be the end for me.....WHY?!?!?!?!?

natiej

quality posts: 0 Private Messages natiej

God damn it this is pretty much the most awesome thing I have ever seen and I completely missed out on it. Does anyone know if there is any possible way I could get one of these in a guys large from like a bin of leftovers or something in the shirt.woot! basement or is this just one going to be the first event I can knowingly add to the list of opportunities I missed out on in life that will pretty much guarantee my life can never be complete and then 10 years down the road my regret will begin to show itself when I cannot hold a job because I'm afraid I might miss out on something else that my be amazing and when I decide to settle down after years of fearing that commitment might prevent me from meeting that single, solitary perfect t-sh--err--person my misery and fears of missing out on the unknown will manifest itself as poor parenting and when I end up in family therapy and when we look back on when everything went wrong I will have a breakthrough where I realize that the only thing I am or was ever missing in life was this, one, single, mens large Donutello t-shirt?

Right now, in these last 5 minutes when I randomly found this on a Google image search by embarrassingly misspelling Donatello, I've come to realize that this is it, this is the beginning of the rest of my life. It began with total sincere joy and excitement and in the span of 3 seconds became complete and utter disappointment and defeat I felt when I realized I was not going to ever be able to wear the only t-shirt I think I've ever seen that has ever actually made me laugh out loud in real life. I think I'm having an anxiety attack.

I totally have to have this shirt. I need this shirt and I would pretty much do anything to get it. My entire future is at steak here.

Please, if there's anyone left in this thread whether it be now or in 6 months, please, someone at shirt.woot!, please use your Godly powers and spare my soul from a future without Mr. Donutello and if you won't do it for me, please, PLEASE, think of the children...

ixijgaspixi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ixijgaspixi

dude. i know its sold out, but i NEED this shirt. please hit me up if thats possible ixijgaspixi@yahoo.com

smallville824

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smallville824

Staff

ixijgaspixi wrote:dude. i know its sold out, but i NEED this shirt. please hit me up if thats possible ixijgaspixi@yahoo.com

Try teetrade.org, wootswap.com, or the random shirt trade center in the Shirt.Woot forum. You might get lucky and find it there.