chibisabbath

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chibisabbath

I'm really fascinated in the zealous flame wars that occur on all of Ramy's designs. People just seem to treat it like the argument department for Woot. If you don't like the shirts here, there are plenty of other great t-shirt sites.

Lithonius

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Lithonius
amreli wrote:Haha! I have to say though, my rabbit sheds much more than my cat does.

Holy cow! I was just coming in here to say that!

We had a blue Flemish Giant who gave up enough wool when we brushed her to make two more rabbits!

missaudrey

quality posts: 2 Private Messages missaudrey
Re: Hip Knitter

Just so you know, I absolutely must have this shirt. When it's free of Woot's t&c, please let me know!

gement

quality posts: 7 Private Messages gement

I will use comments on this post as an interest list and private message people when I'm ready to print. Shout out here if you want to be on the list.

You can also private message me if you you see design tweaks you'd like. I did find a way to make the katana narrower, and I've had at least one complaint about the face outline in the hat looking like a chinstrap, which I'm trying to resolve. Keep it coming.

kdring

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kdring
Re: Life Choices

Oh man I wish I had caught this derby in time to vote. This is amazinggggg.

gingembre

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gingembre
Re: Press Start

I loved this! It was the only one i voted for. I would love a way to purchase it even if it doesn't get printed here. Even if its on a poster or something! Keep me posted!

gingembre

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gingembre
gingembre wrote:I loved this! It was the only one i voted for. I would love a way to purchase it even if it doesn't get printed here. Even if its on a poster or something! Keep me posted!

Especially if it were on a lighter colored shirt

worlebird

quality posts: 3 Private Messages worlebird
dylia wrote:True, however, the original pneumonic from the 1700's was "2 bits, 4 bits, 8 bits--a dollar," meaning 8 bits = a dollar. It's just another one of those things--like the original "Ring Around the Rosies" lyrics--that's been bastardized by modernization. It makes my inner OCD historian twitch.

That's ok. When you spell "mnemonic" as "pneumonic", it makes my inner OCD etymologist twitch. A pneumonic might possibly be something that uses air pressure to help you remember things, at least based on the roots...

Shabutie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Shabutie
Re: Slacker Quest

Just one look at my laundry and i know exactly how he feels Editor´s choice plz !!!

darkshadow88

quality posts: 0 Private Messages darkshadow88
jodiehuie wrote:Your grammar as well.

*Whoosh*

jplitt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jplitt
Re: Super Effective

I like it, but it is "Its" not "It's"... thus I would not wear.

squidwidget

quality posts: 0 Private Messages squidwidget

Another Raveler loving this design!

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 110 Private Messages DianaSprinkle
jplitt wrote:I like it, but it is "Its" not "It's"... thus I would not wear.

Um I don't know what to tell you, the version I used is correct for both the reference and grammar. It's a contraction.

flyingninjam0nky

quality posts: 0 Private Messages flyingninjam0nky
Re: The Perfect Moment

..............Sadly everyone knows what to choose...even though they know what's going to happen afterward...

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
DianaSprinkle wrote:Um I don't know what to tell you, the version I used is correct for both the reference and grammar. It's a contraction.

<3

move along

hodark

quality posts: 1 Private Messages hodark
Re: Cat Decoy

great kitty

Vajeetaman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Vajeetaman

Wow. This shirt is amazing.

jalexander319

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jalexander319

IF this had made it I would have bought at least 2. One for myself and another for a friend who I know would love it. He has had that phrase on his website for years. So please make a derby where this shirt would be on topic. ;-)

darimini

quality posts: 0 Private Messages darimini
Re: Afternoon stroll through the park

Pardon me for skipping over the arguments about whether or not this fits the requirements.

I just want to say that I was all set to buy this and was so disappointed it didn't win. I hope, at some point, then run it in the middle of the week or you can resubmit it! It's the perfect design -- adorable AND with a nerdy joke!

mrkinnea

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrkinnea
Re: Plate Invaders (Resub)

brilliant -- i would buy this

jessecreations

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jessecreations
gement wrote:I will use comments on this post as an interest list and private message people when I'm ready to print. Shout out here if you want to be on the list.

You can also private message me if you you see design tweaks you'd like. I did find a way to make the katana narrower, and I've had at least one complaint about the face outline in the hat looking like a chinstrap, which I'm trying to resolve. Keep it coming.

POST! I wanna know. I'm also willing to buy it if you have to print in fewer colors. Love the shirt!!!

AllyRX7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AllyRX7
Re: Life Choices

WOOHOO! Congrats!! Got my two ordered!!

krissielee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krissielee
gement wrote:I will use comments on this post as an interest list and private message people when I'm ready to print. Shout out here if you want to be on the list.

Shouting out here! <3 I must have this shirt. It's too perfect for words.

lusluckylad

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lusluckylad

I can not believe this didn't print. I am very disappointed.

vorteks

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vorteks

I'm so sad that this didn't print! I was ready to buy 3. I'll be on the lookout to see if this prints elsewhere now.

wisnij

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wisnij
blinddog3d wrote:How can you knit a katana? Katana aren't str8 they are curved. I guess that's the joke?

In a related joke, the word "straight" is not spelled with a digit.

gement

quality posts: 7 Private Messages gement
gement wrote:That or Woot could come by on a white horse and carry my design off to its castle for printing. *sigh*

OK, I'm trying not to hyperventilate here or anything, but thank you for the Honorable Mention, Wootlords. I'll try not to let it go to my head. Another chance at printing is juuuust about making me dance around at my office in a highly unprofessional fashion.

jenjenny55

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jenjenny55

*whines* maaaannnn.... i would have bought this in a second. can it be a shirt, anyway? please? so perfect for my house...

MathUhhhSaurus

quality posts: 58 Private Messages MathUhhhSaurus

no crochet love? D; we make things, too.

Examine Bindle of Carrots.
What Bindle of Carrots?

rrot

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rrot

Dangs! Needed this shirt. Still need this shirt. The "winners?" Not so much. Need this one.

bandit8463

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bandit8463

I want this shirt so badly it hurts. I am beyond sad that it didn't get printed. I swear I voted with all of my might.

quatitoz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages quatitoz

This shirt definitely needs to get printed. My cats are just like this all the time..........

laughalot

quality posts: 6 Private Messages laughalot
Re: Cat Decoy

Ah, The Great Harvest. We go through this with our dog. So sad it didn't get printed! :-(

mutantenemy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mutantenemy

Me. Shouting out. Doing Happy Kermit Flail Dance. I must have this tshirt. Oh yes. Must have. ;-)

jimkiler

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jimkiler
Re: The Legend of Pancakes

please win the honorably mentions derby!

jhgalvas

quality posts: 25 Private Messages jhgalvas

...aaaaaand it prints! Congrats on the double take win!

Winterhart

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Winterhart
I will use comments on this post as an interest list and private message people when I'm ready to print. Shout out here if you want to be on the list.

Shouting out!

indomanna

quality posts: 0 Private Messages indomanna

I am new to this derby process. Will Woot sell this shirt on-line? I have vote for this shirt and I see the shirt has 430 votes. If Woot doesn't sell this shirt on-line, how can I buy one?

Thanks.

indomanna

quality posts: 0 Private Messages indomanna

I HATE HATE HOURGLASS SHIRT

indomanna wrote:I am new to this derby process. Will Woot sell this shirt (I HATE THE HOURGLASS) on-line? I have vote for this shirt and I see the shirt has 430 votes. If Woot doesn't sell this shirt on-line, how can I buy one?

Thanks.

yankeebird

quality posts: 7 Private Messages yankeebird
indomanna wrote:I HATE HATE HOURGLASS SHIRT

This shirt was selected for the recent double-take derby. While it did not win a print in the derby, there is a possibility it could print this week as an Editor's Choice. If it does not print that way, there is no way to get the shirt unless Walmazan decides to submit it to another site or print it on his own.