maximus08

quality posts: 0 Private Messages maximus08
fossilgirl1 wrote:Innocent till proven guilty. GMV

You mean proven guilty again, right?

Because he's been proven guilty numerous times.

lucky1988

quality posts: 20 Private Messages lucky1988
wisesage wrote:I think it is funny that Blue is the only one smoking for a couple of different reasons.
  • Blue is the youngest character of this bunch as far as date of creation and target audience.
  • Blue is the only girl of the group (yes, Blue is a girl. And if that isn't enough proof, I was visiting my brother's once while the kids were watching it and Blue was wearing a tutu.)
  • She also appears to be winning.

Cheers wisesage, I didn't even realize "Blue" was a girl. It adds even more to the joke.

cherylfrancis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cherylfrancis
curli76 wrote:I wish this was added earlier, but not sure how many Wooters understand the sheer awesomeness of FPLP. GMV anyway.

Oh, thank YOU!! It took me awhile and google to figure out what GMV stands for...Gets My Vote! HAHA! Thank you!

bduk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bduk
Re: Ready to Roll!

This doggie looks like he has both of his back legs. So, it isn't obvious why he needs the wheels?

bduk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bduk
Re: Life's Ruff

Smug hydrant is a good character.

blk909

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blk909
bduk wrote:This doggie looks like he has both of his back legs. So, it isn't obvious why he needs the wheels?

The wheels typically aren't used in place of a 4th leg but rather for spinal dys or non function. They are very expensive to buy and allow a dog to live rather than to be put down just because they can't walk.

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 105 Private Messages DianaSprinkle
kinkajou1015 wrote:It's a beautiful design, I hope it jumps near the top of the pack. I would definitely buy it so people will go "what?"

Awww, thanks so much. Yay.

fredgorey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fredgorey
Re: Anatomically Incorrect

woooooh hooooooo hello love the design =)

revolute

quality posts: 0 Private Messages revolute
Re: Anatomically Incorrect

its awesome :D you must print it

bluetuba

quality posts: 56 Private Messages bluetuba
Re: Reservoir Dogs - RESUB

The changes are A+ in my book.

kristina1225

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kristina1225
Re: Puppy Love

I hope this wins, I want one for me and one for my daughter!

cherylfrancis

Re: Life's Ruff

Oh, wow. I didn't even see this before I submitted my design. We both have smiley face fire hydrants! Very funny story here.

kinkajou1015

quality posts: 8 Private Messages kinkajou1015
DianaSprinkle wrote:Awww, thanks so much. Yay.

Best part is, I voted for all three entries you have this Derby, and one of them I hadn't realized was yours. (RGB dogs)

fredmaron36

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fredmaron36

nice

kinkajou1015

quality posts: 8 Private Messages kinkajou1015
bassanimation wrote:I am honored to share a part of your home with Boots! Also that is probably the best drawer ever, cause Boots' shirts are such wisecrackers. :D

If you want to feel really special I added you and Boots to my twitter stream as I was typing that up. Need to see if any of my other favorite artists have Twitters I can follow, mainly so I know if they post a new shirt design up.

kristina1225

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kristina1225
Re: Fictional Dogs Playing Poker

Somebody help me understand why this hasn't been rejected for copyright reasons, I'm new to this kind of thing. Is this considered a parody, is that why?

cherylfrancis

Re: [url=http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=56274]Phido

LOOOOOOVEE this!! Great style. )

BazookaJane

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BazookaJane
Re: Not all that different

Agree, you must fix the shoes!

bigedna

quality posts: 4 Private Messages bigedna
TwoGunGus wrote:My question is why this was rejected but "A Great Disturbance at the Dog Park" was not. Not trying to be a Vader Hater, but in all fairness Vader is pretty recognizable in either submission.

Might be because Blue is in there, too. Still, I agree that the principle is the same.

jillian123

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jillian123
Re: The Quick Brown Dog Jumped Over the Lazy Fox

LOVE!

My third grade students learn this sentence. After we have learned all of the cursive letters, it's a fun sentence to write using all letters. Then it becomes a challenge, for those interested, to see if they can write their own sentence.

Hope you win! I want this shirt!

Have you read Ella Minnow Pea? It's a fun novel based on this sentence.

laggyg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages laggyg
Re: OBEY

Is this quite possibly the MOST obscure "They Live" reference EVAR!?! Or am I looking too hard for a connection when there is none? Either way GMV. Nice design!

specialkac

quality posts: 0 Private Messages specialkac
offthink wrote:This is so fun to look at. You captured the emotions so accurately I can't help but giggle inside every time I look at it. If cameras took photographs that look like stick figures, this could totally be a picture of me and my dog. Very nicely done.

Oh my gosh thank you so much! That was so sweet. This is a picture I drew of my lazy, belly-rub loving basset/beagle Petunia and myself.

laggyg

laggyg wrote:Is this quite possibly the MOST obscure "They Live" reference EVAR!?! Or am I looking too hard for a connection when there is none? Either way GMV. Nice design!

kyle1020

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kyle1020

Yeah yeah. Because I've never seen darth vader or anyone copied directly. Oh wait, yes i have. It's not intentional I guess. And sorry if not everyone makes perfect designs. We make mistakes, now I know. Next time I promise to imply copyright infringement mommy. Thank you for being right up my butt on this one.

laggyg

Narfcake wrote:Is his name Winston by any chance?

Holy $#!% that video just made my night! Where can I get a dog that well-trained? =D

laggyg

Re: SICK PUPPY

INCREDIBLY cool design...can't believe this isn't getting more votes. Guess it isn't "cute" enough for the general voting public here =(

GMV though!

laggyg

Re: The Great Sock Monster

Just make sure the pup doesn't EAT the sock (or any other "monsters" lol), please...which leads me to my next reply...

cr4zyw3bchk wrote:That's definitely my dog. He also likes stealing underwear too. It's weird.

So I work in an animal hospital, and we just had to do surgery on a dog that ate, among other things, a teeny tiny frilly (formerly) pink thong! Be careful what you leave in paw's reach...

blinddog3d

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blinddog3d
maximus08 wrote:You mean proven guilty again, right?

Because he's been proven guilty numerous times.

You sure do have a lot of savvy for being around for only a few weeks. Twice ain't "numerous," put it to bed.

That's what the tattle button is for, feel free to use it, anytime. Tattle, tattle tattle, but quit your bloodclot crying.

Let ye who is without sin cast the first vote, hahahaaa (I crack myself up, sometimes).

Bugger me! :D
BlindDog

PS- Thanks for the GMV, Fossilgirl1! Live long and prosper

blinddog3d

kristina1225 wrote:Somebody help me understand why this hasn't been rejected for copyright reasons, I'm new to this kind of thing. Is this considered a parody, is that why?

Cause woot does what they want. Get used to it.

laggyg

Re: CupCakey Dreams

Awesome ZIM reference! =D

As a "dog person" one thing bothers me about this design however...tail-tucked is usually a strong indication of fear. That tail should be wagging in such happy dreams. Hell, my dog even growls and shows her teeth in her sleep, and tries to run while laying on her side sleeping...it's preatty funny to watch, actually =P

blinddog3d

kinkajou1015 wrote:Blah, blah, blah...

Then BD3D walks in, barks nonsense, and I have to vote +1 to this design, just to spite him, Blah, blah blah.

I see your novel got published. :D

"No Photos" was obviously a compliment, not an accusation. As long as you voted for her that's all that matters. I know Paige and I know she didn't take it badly, and I voted for it also.

I just vote for the ones I like, try it sometimes, you'll have way more fun wooting.
BD3D

kaleidoscopicfailure

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kaleidoscopicfailure
BazookaJane wrote:Agree, you must fix the shoes!

forgive me for my supposed blindness, but 'swrong with them? Aside from my sub-par drawing skills in general

...for future reference, btw
(my other reference wasn't right, i guess)

hoyihuan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hoyihuan
Re: Propellerhead Plane - Wagging Style - New Version

This is my first try in woot shirt, " happiness propelled plane ", let me know what you think.

drewpac18

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drewpac18
Re: Caninicus!

I know it's real late in the derby, but I wanted to put one more design out there. Hope you enjoy!

blanked

quality posts: 10 Private Messages blanked
Re: Propellerhead Plane - Wagging Style - New Version

It took me a long time to see the dog, so hopefully the rejectionator sees it, however in the thumb you show a white background but the shirt comp is blue. So you need to change that (change the background of thumb to match shirt color) to be in rules.

As for the design, it seems small, like it may be hard for people to see if not in my personal space. And people do seem to like big prints on this site.

limonmix

quality posts: 0 Private Messages limonmix

Scotland Yard knows just who to call to sniff out the clues to their latest case.

coniahg

quality posts: 2 Private Messages coniahg
Re: A great disturbance at the dog park

I just find this design really funny! I chuckled at it for like a minute straight.

Vocatus atque non vocatus deus aderit

coniahg

quality posts: 2 Private Messages coniahg
Re: Dogmatic

This is eerily well-done.

Vocatus atque non vocatus deus aderit

chothar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chothar

When life gives you a lemony yellow dog, just add water.

ChefRAZ

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ChefRAZ
Re: Guardian of the Underworld

all him's dogs look like rabbits.