alxmen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alxmen

Everything cool but I am missing the point with aurora borealis - not the first time I miss a point

specsmachine

quality posts: 31 Private Messages specsmachine

It's 1:30 in the morning! What time does this class get out?!

Congrats, Robbie!

kevlar51

quality posts: 46 Private Messages kevlar51

Congrats Robbie!

chrisprender

quality posts: 312 Private Messages chrisprender

Not surprised that Batman is sitting in the last row. He always was kind of a rebel.

Earlysong

quality posts: 21 Private Messages Earlysong

My favorite part of this design is the bat on the end of Batman's pen. That's just awesome

I love this website! ^^

walmazan

quality posts: 64 Private Messages walmazan

Congrats Robbie! awesome tee!

lisaviolet

quality posts: 3 Private Messages lisaviolet

Has anyone else had a problem ordering this? I'm being told I already ordered it, but no confirmation mail and it's not showing on my account.

I really like this one.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 217 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Hey, congrats Robbie. Wonderful idea drawn very well.

:^)

shadowox8

quality posts: 1 Private Messages shadowox8

I'd be nocturnal too if the sun was that close to the earth.

holothuria

quality posts: 4 Private Messages holothuria
djhunt wrote:NIGHTcrawler (X men)

No, gifted youngsters have a school of their own.

Bad ideas free; brilliant ideas by derangement.

Geethatsgr8

quality posts: 29 Private Messages Geethatsgr8

Cute shirt, but I really hope there are a couple of Editor's Choice shirts this week that will include the "Give the teacher an apple" and the "school of fish" (school bus). I would love to have bought the school bus one for my son's bus driver as a Christmas gift, and the apple one for his 2 teachers. :-(

spazzyhilo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spazzyhilo
lisaviolet wrote:Has anyone else had a problem ordering this? I'm being told I already ordered it, but no confirmation mail and it's not showing on my account.

I really like this one.

I'm experiencing this too

I hope the order actually did go through, I have to have this shirt!

kwaping

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kwaping
Earlysong wrote:My favorite part of this design is the bat on the end of Batman's pen. That's just awesome

Agreed! I love the BatPen too.

jrockwell19

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jrockwell19

Diggin' the aurora borealis! Too bad you couldn't also put David Boreanaz in there...he was a night dweller in Buffy!

vero123123

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vero123123
spazzyhilo wrote:I'm experiencing this too

I hope the order actually did go through, I have to have this shirt!

I'm having this problem too. I don't know if it was because I was declined for some reason or if there is another problem going on. Hopefully it processes within the next hour because I really want this shirt!

graysonbros

quality posts: 0 Private Messages graysonbros

Green & Red Blur.. I believe those are the Northern Lights (Aurora Borealis).

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 583 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

vero123123 wrote:I'm having this problem too. I don't know if it was because I was declined for some reason or if there is another problem going on. Hopefully it processes within the next hour because I really want this shirt!

Have you checked My Account above to see if it's showing up there? Please let me know.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

mlovesr

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mlovesr

My favorite part to this design is the owl trying to explain to his students that although the sun appears to rise and set, it really is the earth's rotation that creates this illusion. Fun design. Smart owl! Congrats on the print, Robbie!

rglee129

quality posts: 28 Private Messages rglee129

Thanks to all that voted and for all the kind words! Love the write-up, woot. As a teacher myself, I will try to emulate the owl and help my students re-brand themselves.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 583 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Hey guys, our developers are looking at the ordering problems now. If you don't see the order in My Account in about an hour, I'd say reorder. It won't let you order if you've already ordered the item. And if you are worried that you may have ordered 2, email service@woot.com and they can check for you.

Important note though: Service can't put in an order for you. You need to put in the order yourself. They can cancel but they can't initiate orders.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

lisaviolet

quality posts: 3 Private Messages lisaviolet
ThunderThighs wrote:Hey guys, our developers are looking at the ordering problems now. If you don't see the order in My Account in about an hour, I'd say reorder. It won't let you order if you've already ordered the item. And if you are worried that you may have ordered 2, email service@woot.com and they can check for you.

Important note though: Service can't put in an order for you. You need to put in the order yourself. They can cancel but they can't initiate orders.

Got my confirm email time stamped 9:57 (Pacific), and the shirt is now showing in my account. Thanks!

grahamcrackercoyote

quality posts: 25 Private Messages grahamcrackercoyote
ThunderThighs wrote:Hey guys, our developers are looking at the ordering problems now. If you don't see the order in My Account in about an hour, I'd say reorder. It won't let you order if you've already ordered the item. And if you are worried that you may have ordered 2, email service@woot.com and they can check for you.

Thanks, TT! Mine finally came through in the email

Squirrelhunter70

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Squirrelhunter70
JadenKale wrote:*facepalm*

It's the Northern Lights: Aurora Borealis

"OMGOMGOMGPONIESOMG it's so clear what that blurry thing is. how can you not deduce what that blob of color on the chair is supposed to be?"

TOTALLY worth the facepalm.

zekecatz

quality posts: 202 Private Messages zekecatz

I guess the night crawlers already graduated.

jel2301

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jel2301
Squirrelhunter70 wrote:"OMGOMGOMGPONIESOMG it's so clear what that blurry thing is. how can you not deduce what that blob of color on the chair is supposed to be?"

TOTALLY worth the facepalm.

I have to agree. Jaden was a little harsh on that one. I looked at the design, wondered about the blob, decided it was *probably* aurora borealis, but still went to the comments to see what the consensus was from others. And I grew up in Alaska and saw them many times. A facepalm seems way too harsh in this case.

kimmywagner

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kimmywagner
curtisuxor wrote:I don't understand what the green and red blur is.

aurora borealis

fleamarketadict

quality posts: 9 Private Messages fleamarketadict
ThunderThighs wrote:Mole People! I used to laugh at the kids in Seattle when the sun would come out. The entire group would be squinting.

True story: My daughter lives on the east coast but works for a company hq'd in Seattle. When they have a sunny day in Seattle they give the whole company the day off.

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 167 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

fleamarketadict wrote:True story: My daughter lives on the east coast but works for a company hq'd in Seattle. When they have a sunny day in Seattle they give the whole company the day off.

You mean something like this?!

nathanwpyle

quality posts: 37 Private Messages nathanwpyle

Terrific design and so smart. Congrats, Robbie!

wgordon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wgordon
spilzer wrote:Yep definitely an aurora though it may be Australis not Borealis.

While we're at it, here's the full roll call:

First Row (L to R): Aurora, Star, Moth, Moon

Second Row (L to R): Racoon, Batman, Fireflies.

And of course, the teacher is: Mr. Owl!

I'm pretty sure that's just swamp gas... At least that's what the g men tell me.

bailorthesailor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bailorthesailor

Hey guys I have a problem and i was wondering if anyone could help me? I have an order that went through 4 times instead of just one. Is there anything i can do to remedy this?

bluejester

quality posts: 566 Private Messages bluejester

Haven't really been around a computer all weekend, but I wanted to pop in and say how awesome of a design this is.

It's always those little details from the chalk-board diagrams to the "Batpen" that make designs like this a win (and a buy) for me.

grahamcrackercoyote

quality posts: 25 Private Messages grahamcrackercoyote
bailorthesailor wrote:Hey guys I have a problem and i was wondering if anyone could help me? I have an order that went through 4 times instead of just one. Is there anything i can do to remedy this?

See Thunder Thighs post above. Write email service@woot.com.

lucky1988

quality posts: 20 Private Messages lucky1988

Congrats Robbie, sweet design! My favorite character is the moon.

ecvogel76

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ecvogel76

It is a great shirt. Except it is missing a bat. This is why I am questioning buying it. Not really a batman fan....

Eric Vogel
http://www.ecvogel.com
Wootage: Zcyber i3 Mini Speaker
Pinnacle DVD Maker Deluxe/Logitech PlayGear Share Audio Splitter, zcyber speakers, Woot Off Lights w/ Screaming Monkey, Woot Off Lights, 2x $5 12ft HDMI Cables.
Woot Shirts: Hello I AM IT; Giraffee Dino Scarf; Star Constilation.

ae86guy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ae86guy
wgordon wrote:I'm pretty sure that's just swamp gas... At least that's what the g men tell me.

I think it's Will-o'-the-wisp. Also sometimes called 'swamp gas'. It's a nighttime thing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Will-o%27-the-wisp

lee18

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lee18

was i the only one bothered by the grammar in the "We call this color:"? "Could someone please turn the lights on see the color, please?"
erm. seems to be missing a word somewhere. I know it's picky but grammar is my pet peeve.

ItsBaxter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ItsBaxter

Night school is for people that have to work during the day and can't go to regular school. Everything in here needs to go to day school. If it's night then they should have **** to do.

sshaw13

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sshaw13

so stupid.

tempesta

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tempesta

still cant order the order page wont process my order. please help
trying to get one in mens med.