3%
2%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

kinkajou1015

quality posts: 8 Private Messages kinkajou1015

I'd be afraid if this little guy started chasing the car token.

amnewsboy

quality posts: 48 Private Messages amnewsboy

This calls for the theme song to the short-lived Monopoly game show that nobody watched back in 1990.

bluejester

quality posts: 568 Private Messages bluejester

What a party animal. That dog wrecked two whole hotels!

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale

I do believe that destroying property gets you a one-way pass to GO DIRECTLY TO JAIL!

mayh658

quality posts: 27 Private Messages mayh658

Looks like the last player rolled a '5'.

Reading Railroad is now on red alert!

lonelypond

quality posts: 437 Private Messages lonelypond

ha! shirt.woot! has a new one-two punch master combo. This is very nicely packed with tail wagging personality and fun.

thrillcook

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thrillcook

Shouldn't the dice be showing a double? isn't there a rule for 3 doubles in a row and you go directly to jail..."shirt title" do not collect $200

Narfcake

quality posts: 290 Private Messages Narfcake

It was pointed out in the derby discussion that technically, one cannot have a mix of houses and hotels, but considering the amount of doggie destruction, I think that's the least of anyone's concern.

sophiecabra

quality posts: 26 Private Messages sophiecabra

And this is why dogs shouldn't own property.

zekecatz

quality posts: 202 Private Messages zekecatz

The write-up is so true!

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 135 Private Messages DianaSprinkle

Ahhh yeah, I knew this guy was a shoe in, I tip my hat to you, you ironed out the competition, and sped to a print. That's a classy dog there... these are getting to be a bit of a stretch. LOL

blanked

quality posts: 10 Private Messages blanked

But if you don't play you can't claim banker and steel everyone's money

sunnysfunny

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sunnysfunny
Narfcake wrote:It was pointed out in the derby discussion that technically, one cannot have a mix of houses and hotels, but considering the amount of doggie destruction, I think that's the least of anyone's concern.

That's why the dog is angry in the first place... no one likes a cheater.

logicalcupcake

quality posts: 5 Private Messages logicalcupcake

I knew this would make it! Congratulations, kevlar51 and walmazan, on making such a brilliant design and winning the derby!

thatrobert

quality posts: 26 Private Messages thatrobert

No iron token? What?

jel2301

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jel2301

Wow, the write-up guy might need to go to therapy to work through his issues with that game. It'll be okay, friend. It'll be okay.

timothyheckman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages timothyheckman

The game of Monopoly is based off of property in Atlantic City, NJ.

Ironically enough Hurricane Irene is supposed to roll up the coast and obliterate AC. (notice the buildings knocked over)

Perfect timing. Also, I think I will buy one and have it shipped to my mom's house in Pennsylvania...just incase my apartment goes to hell down here in NJ.

bluejester

DianaSprinkle wrote:Ahhh yeah, I knew this guy was a shoe in, I tip my hat to you, you ironed out the competition, and sped to a print. That's a classy dog there... these are getting to be a bit of a stretch. LOL

No, no keeping going, you're on a roll there!
And don't let other people railroad you into quitting. Just turn on the water works and they might give you a chance.

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko

Congrats kevlar and walmazan!! Very funny design:D

psm321

quality posts: 21 Private Messages psm321

As someone who likes Monopoly (imagine that...), I'm horribly offended by the narrative.

sacrerouge

quality posts: 18 Private Messages sacrerouge

Yes! I can get this to go with my Clue shirt. Thanks to these two artists I'll be the most appropriately attired person at family game night!

Krumlov

quality posts: 44 Private Messages Krumlov

Oh very cool, this looks great!

Need me some Boxes Of Condoms!

Kasona

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kasona

Aww, man, I was all ready to buy one to wear to my local game night until I read the "don't wear this to" part of the writeup.
Guess I'll just have to make do with the Clue shirt instead.

jhgalvas

quality posts: 25 Private Messages jhgalvas

Monopoly doesn't have to be a bad game. Try playing by the actual rules instead of all the popular house rules! No money is to be given out on free parking or extra money for landing on go. When a property is landed on for the first time it is either to be bought outright or auctioned off to the highest bidder. If you follow these REAL rules your game will be shortened considerably!

bluejester

jhgalvas wrote:Monopoly doesn't have to be a bad game. Try playing by the actual rules instead of all the popular house rules! No money is to be given out on free parking or extra money for landing on go. When a property is landed on for the first time it is either to be bought outright or auctioned off to the highest bidder. If you follow these REAL rules your game will be shortened considerably!

Be that as it may, that would still involve some form of willingly sitting down and saying some form of, "Sure, I'm up for a game of Monopoly."

grahamcrackercoyote

quality posts: 25 Private Messages grahamcrackercoyote
Narfcake wrote:It was pointed out in the derby discussion that technically, one cannot have a mix of houses and hotels, but considering the amount of doggie destruction, I think that's the least of anyone's concern.

But as I said in the discussion, it's probably being played with house rules Bet there's a $500 hidden under the board, too!

bluejester

So what's next for the collaberative team of Kevlar and Walmazan when it comes to game based shirts?

Battleship? Jenga? Connect Four?

jhgalvas

quality posts: 25 Private Messages jhgalvas
sacrerouge wrote:Yes! I can get this to go with my Clue shirt. Thanks to these two artists I'll be the most appropriately attired person at family game night!

kevlar51 & walmazan look to be working on a theme here. What's next? Battleship? Scrabble? Catan?

edit* wow! Looks like bluejester got his comment in seconds before me!

kevlar51

quality posts: 46 Private Messages kevlar51

I was thinking Risk, but I guess it's not too early to start taking requests

Thanks a lot everyone!!!

grahamcrackercoyote

quality posts: 25 Private Messages grahamcrackercoyote

The author of the write up may need therapy - we should all pitch in $500 from the bank!

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 135 Private Messages DianaSprinkle
bluejester wrote:No, no keeping going, you're on a roll there!
And don't let other people railroad you into quitting. Just turn on the water works and they might give you a chance.

LOLOLOL. I'd have to wheelbarrow the rest in with maybe a thimble of a chance that it'd make any sense. It might explode in my face like a cannon if I'm not careful. It's going to be an uphill battle... ship?

apsutter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages apsutter

Yay! I was so hoping that this shirt would win...it'll go nicely with my Clue shirt

Nekkochan

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Nekkochan
jhgalvas wrote:Monopoly doesn't have to be a bad game. Try playing by the actual rules instead of all the popular house rules! No money is to be given out on free parking or extra money for landing on go. When a property is landed on for the first time it is either to be bought outright or auctioned off to the highest bidder. If you follow these REAL rules your game will be shortened considerably!

I don't play by the REAL rules because I have enough trouble calculating interest in real life, why would I do it for "fun"?

Also, I can't overcome the fact that I grew up playing on an Egyptian board, so the names on the American board are all WRONG. I tell you I want to buy Pyramid Row, don't offer me your silly Boardwalk!

choey2k5

quality posts: 6 Private Messages choey2k5

Had to buy this. I have a miniature schnauzer and he looks just like the dog token--and I always play the dog. This is like a t-shirt made from heaven...

Nekkochan

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Nekkochan
jhgalvas wrote:kevlar51 & walmazan look to be working on a theme here. What's next? Battleship? Scrabble? Catan?

edit* wow! Looks like bluejester got his comment in seconds before me!

I'd pay money for a kevlar51/walmazan of Settlers of Catan. Also for Risk, as long as it demonstrated conquering the world from New Guinea, which is what my brother always did. If somebody else started with New Guinea, he'd conquer New Guinea first, and then move on to the rest of the world. Every time.

Seriously, guys, I'm really happy to see this win. Definitely one of the most fun shirts this week.

gricomet

quality posts: 35 Private Messages gricomet

Someone at woot has lost Monopoly one too many times. Might I suggest getting strategy advice from "experts." Try the Cornell Monopoly Strategy Research Group:

http://people.orie.cornell.edu/~friedman/monopoly/

kevlar51

quality posts: 46 Private Messages kevlar51
Nekkochan wrote:I'd pay money for a kevlar51/walmazan of Settlers of Catan. Also for Risk, as long as it demonstrated conquering the world from New Guinea, which is what my brother always did. If somebody else started with New Guinea, he'd conquer New Guinea first, and then move on to the rest of the world. Every time.

Seriously, guys, I'm really happy to see this win. Definitely one of the most fun shirts this week.

Your brother's a smart man. Australia first. Then the world. That +2 each turn really comes in handy while everyone passes it off as fluff.

gricomet

quality posts: 35 Private Messages gricomet
kevlar51 wrote:You're brother's a smart man. Australia first. Then the world. That +2 each turn really comes in handy while everyone passes it off as fluff.

Man now I really want a Risk shirt. Australia was always a good strategy, although you need to make sure you have a foothold somewhere. Taking over all of Asia is just too hard to as your main attack front.

callthekiteman

quality posts: 18 Private Messages callthekiteman

Wow...look at thar map! The West coast is wide awake. ..and likes monopoly apparently. Woot writer, stay away from the west coast.