wingnutzero

quality posts: 3 Private Messages wingnutzero

Just reading the title, I was expecting to see Gandalf with hands upraised, standing on GO and yelling "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!" while a little Balrog token stands on Boardwalk.

Yes, I'm a nerd. But now that I've thought of it, I really want that shirt.

sacrerouge

quality posts: 18 Private Messages sacrerouge
kevlar51 wrote:Sounds like there's a lot of Settlers of Catan interest out there, huh?

If you keep this game shirt theme going, please tackle Catan.

jeffdano

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jeffdano

First Woot! shirt I've ordered in months. Bravo! As a Monopoly player this adds to my tormenting posture and glaring eyes as a tool to bring down my opponents!

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 225 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Anyone for Ker-plunk! or Purple People Eater? Or better yet, that Buckaroo style game where you had to take pieces out of Jaws' mouth before it snapped shut. Those were my favorites. ^___^

I can see some Mousetrap in you guys' future maybe...

RipRap

quality posts: 2 Private Messages RipRap
DianaSprinkle wrote:Ahhh yeah, I knew this guy was a shoe in, I tip my hat to you, you ironed out the competition, and sped to a print. That's a classy dog there... these are getting to be a bit of a stretch. LOL

Are you related to Annie Sprinkle?

Brohoppa!

More than 100 Woots (RipRap is better than everybody else, according to WOOT)
stop asking me to send you my used words. I recycle!

gretchenr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gretchenr

I love Monopoly!

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 162 Private Messages DianaSprinkle
RipRap wrote:Are you related to Annie Sprinkle?

Brohoppa!

Alas there are many that have that last name. We are not related. =P

jhgalvas

quality posts: 25 Private Messages jhgalvas
kevlar51 wrote:Sounds like there's a lot of Settlers of Catan interest out there, huh?

I'd be in for one (or two if my wife breaks her "it must be a v-neck" rule)!

scfrome

quality posts: 1 Private Messages scfrome

While my family likes Catan, think Risk or Sorry would have a much broader appeal, (not to mention staying with the Parker Bros. Games). If you are willing to stray from PB, I think Life or CandyLand are the way to go! (IMHO)

llandar

quality posts: 32 Private Messages llandar
sacrerouge wrote:If you keep this game shirt theme going, please tackle Catan.

You mean like these?

dartmoose

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dartmoose

my friend loves scottish terriers. great shirt for him.

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
cruelnv wrote:I'd also like a clever version of Sorry! worked out as well please.

I'm pretty sure people have been wishing for a clever version of Sorry for years. ba dum tish?

logicalcupcake

quality posts: 5 Private Messages logicalcupcake

Why all the Monopoly hate? I love Monopoly -- it's my favorite board game of all time! Sure, it takes a hell of a long time to set up, but it's the best game evar. Evar, I say.

emdeardo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages emdeardo

OK, I LOVE Monopoly, and this shirt. Hmmmm. That probably makes me strange.

bugzmama

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bugzmama
Quasiskunk wrote:I re-named this game to Monotony. It just takes forever to finish

"Monotony". I'm stealing this... thank you! ;)

missmelis

quality posts: 20 Private Messages missmelis

+1 on the Settlers of Catan-themed shirt idea! I think this design is pretty clever, but I bet you guys could come up with something even better!

The goodness of the true pun is in the direct ratio of its intolerability. - Edgar Allan Poe

bscherb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bscherb

So sad that i missed this the first time it came around. Does anyone have any idea how I could still get one? (Adule Male = Large)?

missmelis

quality posts: 20 Private Messages missmelis
bscherb wrote:So sad that i missed this the first time it came around. Does anyone have any idea how I could still get one? (Adule Male = Large)?

Try teetrade.org, which lets you search by name or organize by size... I know there are other tee swap sites around, but I can't remember them all right now.

The goodness of the true pun is in the direct ratio of its intolerability. - Edgar Allan Poe