polluxoil

quality posts: 33 Private Messages polluxoil
DianaSprinkle wrote:I guess the only good thing is that people don't think the background also says MEDW, MEDW, MEDW.

It doesn't? So all this time when I thought it was a dyslexic cat asking for Mountain Dew, I was wrong?

Sad face.

jenihana

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jenihana

I love this shirt! I have kitties, and used to have an ANNDY as a roommate. One of my cats liked to annoy Andy by trying to catch his shiny piercings, so this shirt makes me laugh, remembering that.

ryoshin

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ryoshin

What kind of drugs are you people on? It clearly says ANNOY! and looks nothing like ANNDY!. MEOW also looks nothing like MEDW! Need glasses anyone? Maybe a better monitor? higher resolution?

ryoshin

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ryoshin
maverickmila wrote:There's something just off about how the letter 'o' is formed so that the background looks like 'MEDW' and annoy looks like 'ANNDY'. I'll have to pass on this one, just to avoid the inevitable barrage of "Who is Andy?" that would come from wearing this shirt.

No, I don't think so. It's the same style O as a zero on a digital clock. You don't see/hear anyone saying it's 12:DD do you? IF you see a D you have problems. Time to see an eye doctor methinks.

crazyostrichboy0

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crazyostrichboy0

dude OMGOMGOMGPONIESOMG PONIES!! cats

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 215 Private Messages Spiritgreen
bassanimation wrote:My kitty always used Headbutt on me.

Ah yes, the kitty headbutt is random and not very effective.

This tee on the other hand, hits like Earthquake and has a high PP. Woo! Congrats Diana! :^)

w00tgurl

quality posts: 26 Private Messages w00tgurl

love the design and especially the color! one of mine meows for no reason even after eating, and very loudly too

i use the 10 pound petmate leBistro feeder, very effective for my sleep!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0016BVY2U/

Cat & Duck's Investigative Assistant
LONG LIVE WOOT CLUE 2012! r.i.p. you are miseed

kinkajou1015

quality posts: 8 Private Messages kinkajou1015
Spiritgreen wrote:Ah yes, the kitty headbutt is random and not very effective.

This tee on the other hand, hits like Earthquake and has a high PP. Woo! Congrats Diana! :^)

More likes hits like Swift, damage of Explosion, side effect of Foresight, PP of infinite.

So a 250 base damage move that never misses and allows you to hit Ghost types with Normal and Fighting moves.

nadine624

quality posts: 2 Private Messages nadine624

I so need to buy this shirt so I can wear it when I visit my mom. Her cat is always set to annoy!

youngsoulrebel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages youngsoulrebel

THIS SHIRT IS MY LIFE!!!

My house-mate and I have three cats between the two of us: His cat, Fat Bob (age 18), my cat, Vermin (age 11), and Fat Bob's minion, Chunk (age 4). Fat Bob is probably a high-ranking member of the Illuminati and is the only cat I've known who will battle the vacuum cleaner. He also seems to talk the other cats into doing his bidding, especially Chunk.

We feed the cats with free-fed kibble out 24 hours a day; we don't have dogs or children, so it's really not that big a deal. I also give the cats each a half-can of canned food every night at 11.15pm, just before the house-mate leaves for work, timed so that he can help me give his cat his cancer medication. At around 9.30pm, though, Chunbk is deputised to follow me around and be super-lovey until I feed them. On the house-mate's days off, though, I don't always feed on time, and this is when Chunk is usually given orders to be **SUPER-ANNOYING**.

p8yton

quality posts: 0 Private Messages p8yton

I confess - I also was wondering what ANNDY was... I think there's an optical illusion type effect when you look at it zoomed out - you have the vertical N on one side, but extra space on the other cause of the Y... I think it distorts perception. It's much more clearly an O on the zoomed in image (to me anyway).
"meow"... well even without coffee yet, my brain doesn't have a problem recognizing that one ;)
Regardless - It's a really great shirt!

michbelle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages michbelle

I was so upset when this didn't make it earlier. So glad I can get it now!

catoosie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages catoosie

it's trying to tell us of its last adventures.
BUT IT'S BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL!

nblottie

quality posts: 11 Private Messages nblottie

Yay! I was hoping this would print. It is pure genius. Congrats.

walmazan

quality posts: 64 Private Messages walmazan

Congrats Diana! amazing print!

chrisprender

quality posts: 312 Private Messages chrisprender

8-bit design? Video game reference? A cat on the internet?

Those are all signs of a quick sellout. Buy soon if you want in at $10.

jcflman

quality posts: 17 Private Messages jcflman

The cat's menacing Peter Gallagher-esque eyebrow strikes fear in those that dare not miss a feeding.

lemurtx

quality posts: 4 Private Messages lemurtx
w00tgurl wrote:
i use the 10 pound petmate leBistro feeder, very effective for my sleep!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0016BVY2U/

I have one of the LeBistro non-automatic (manual?) feeders with dry food, but it doesn't matter. It's the gushy food in the morning they want.

Actually, I don't even think it's food that motivates my biggest cat, Alex. He just wants petting. At 5am. I think he sneaks on the Internet and gets tips from Simon's cat. Thank goodness he hasn't used a baseball bat yet. After he gets tired of smacking, he'll settle on my back & breathe in my ear. Rolling over for another 15 minutes usually doesn't work. I lay and listen to him smacking one of the other cats or making noises that I HAVE to get up to investigate. [sigh]

Congrats, Diana! I REALLY didn't want to spend money this weekend, but I'm in for 1.

rkenimer

quality posts: 3 Private Messages rkenimer

Kitty uses annoy!

MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW!

Its super effective.

Apparently it's fashionable to have a signature.

melkayne

quality posts: 1 Private Messages melkayne

I like the cat... really like the Meow background... and I love the color. But HATE the comment boxes. To me the visual of the cat with the endless "MEOWS" says it all! Why ruin it with big comment boxes! I think the comment boxes cheapens the shirt.

I just started with WOOT. I've bought 3 shirts so far (2 for my 15 yr old son, 1 for me). I would have purchased 2 of these shirt for me and my son if the comment boxes weren't there.

ladykatzuya

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ladykatzuya

8-bit cat. I dig it! Love it, love it, love it! I have 5 experts in the use of ANNOY! One of them using it right now...ahg my ears!!! Damn. It IS super effective!

RandomLynx

quality posts: 5 Private Messages RandomLynx

*lol*
I know a friend who will be picking this one up :P

If I wasn't so certain he'd buy this, I'd have bought one for his birthday.

bluetuba

quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba
melkayne wrote:I like the cat... really like the Meow background... and I love the color. But HATE the comment boxes. To me the visual of the cat with the endless "MEOWS" says it all! Why ruin it with big comment boxes! I think the comment boxes cheapens the shirt.

I just started with WOOT. I've bought 3 shirts so far (2 for my 15 yr old son, 1 for me). I would have purchased 2 of these shirt for me and my son if the comment boxes weren't there.

The comment box is part of the joke, it's a cat joke AND a pokemon joke. It came from the 8-bit game as RL derby so it was quite fitting.

It's also why the O looks kinda square, because you can't really make round edges in 8 bit.

This thread is further proof that you don't have to be an infamous or disliked artist to get criticized here. It's just the nature of teh intertubes. ;)

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

solusumbra

quality posts: 1 Private Messages solusumbra

Trying to decide which is worse: The loud vocal attack, or the stealthy,vicious mauling when they very suddenly decide they don't want to be petted....

jhgalvas

quality posts: 25 Private Messages jhgalvas

The letter in the write up is signed "Daniel Mentz". Is this just a random name or is there more to this sinister plot?

jhgalvas

quality posts: 25 Private Messages jhgalvas
kcskeele wrote:"ANNDY"? Who's Andy?

Andy "Nard-Dog" Bernard from The Office of course!

ernkaiju

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ernkaiju

I love it - I have a fat orange and white kitty who is a master at annoyance (and cuddling). Definitely going for one.

lucky1988

quality posts: 20 Private Messages lucky1988

Congrats Diana, sweet work. I can read the text just fine.

tmoft

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tmoft
coolrunner87 wrote:This shirt reminds me more of Earthbound than it does Pokemon for some reason...

This shirt is definitely Earthbound in my mind. Not only does Earthbound have precedent over pokemon, but also

grahamcrackercoyote

quality posts: 25 Private Messages grahamcrackercoyote

lily1029

quality posts: 3 Private Messages lily1029

My orange kitty combines Annoy with Screen Block. Every morning when I'm trying to scope out the new shirt of the day she sits in front of the screen using Annoy until I feed her. I will attempt IGNORE while wearing this shirt and report back on the effectiveness!

lisaviolet

quality posts: 3 Private Messages lisaviolet

We've got a plethora of cats and there are a couple that will cry non-stop. One of them will continue for hours until I finally feed him; it matters not that there are three large free feeders throughout the house, he doesn't want that, no, he wants Fancy Feast. So, I'll dish some up for him, put him in the bathroom and shut the door so the other vultures let him eat.

Within five minutes I can hear him in the bathroom "I'm done! I'm done! let me owwwwt!" I open the door, he's eaten maybe a bite and a half, but he's happy.

For three and a half minutes, then it starts again. He started doing this in the evening when I'm on the sofa watching television after the cats get their evening meal. He just doesn't shut up. The first time my husband actually paid attention, he just sat there slack jawed, watching Kirby. "What's wrong with him?" he asked.

Damned if I know, I just wish he'd shut up.

Then there's Potter. Who'll start crying if he can't see you. Or if he can see you, but you're too far away to pick him up. Or if you're sitting at the dining room table with food that he thinks he wants.

I've complained about the whining to my friends, even had them ask "who is that crying?" when we're on the phone. I got a call this afternoon. "Hey, did you see the shirt on Woot! today?" Yeah, I already got it. "Oh, okay, I was going to buy it for you..."

Great shirt! I can most definitely relate.

mhelseth93

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mhelseth93

I just bought pokemon Soul Silver, this should make me look even nerdier in all of my new college classes :D

minionofeckerd

quality posts: 4 Private Messages minionofeckerd

I don't want to be recognized as a "cat person"...

erathgeber

quality posts: 0 Private Messages erathgeber

A wild Kitty appeared!

lisaviolet

quality posts: 3 Private Messages lisaviolet
minionofeckerd wrote:I don't want to be recognized as a "cat person"...

Aw, come on, it's nothing to be ashamed of...

cindyscrazy

quality posts: 3 Private Messages cindyscrazy

Not only will my cat use Annoy, but will continue to use it.

See, I'll be eating something that he doesn't like....say salad. He will Annoy. I will offer it to him. He will sniff it and rebuke it. But a few moments later, he will Annoy again until I let him sniff again.

I think he believes that eventually the salad will magically transform into gooshifuds. He wants to be there when that happens!

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"--from a T-shirt

https://www.etsy.com/shop/cindyscrazyknits?ref=si_shop

specsmachine

quality posts: 31 Private Messages specsmachine

I was telling someone about this shirt last night. Congratulations on the print!

jnrice

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jnrice

so many people to buy this short for...

jnrice

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jnrice
lisaviolet wrote:Aw, come on, it's nothing to be ashamed of...

actually...