sauron1313

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sauron1313

I like shirt. It is simple and will make people wonder. I got my BS in Biology and am working to become a biology teacher and the second I saw it I chuckled.

Yes there are other shirts out there that have a much more unique design but this is for the science nerds, REPRESENT!!!

eepu600

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eepu600

Really disappointed - I paid for overnight shipping, but it's taking around 5 business days to get here. Not great when you're purchasing this for a friend's birthday. This is my first and last time purchasing from Woot.

Narfcake

quality posts: 289 Private Messages Narfcake
eepu600 wrote:Really disappointed - I paid for overnight shipping, but it's taking around 5 business days to get here. Not great when you're purchasing this for a friend's birthday. This is my first and last time purchasing from Woot.

Email service@woot.com with your order number and the issue ... generally speaking, overnight orders (in before noon CST) that didn't arrive overnight (and is not due to the recipient's fault) will be refunded the $5.

junelikethemonth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages junelikethemonth

Would love to get a Cell Division shirt in Womens Small. Just got on the "Woot" site one day too late. Help!

smallville824

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smallville824

Staff

junelikethemonth wrote:Would love to get a Cell Division shirt in Womens Small. Just got on the "Woot" site one day too late. Help!

Try teetrade.org, wootswap.com, or the random shirt trade center in the Shirt.Woot forum. You might get lucky and find it there.

Schaeffer20

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Schaeffer20

Got it as a Random Tee. AWESOME! Thanks WOOT!

bjmantis

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bjmantis

Love this design! I vote to bring it back, both as a shirt and even other products (sweatshirt, hoodie, bag, etc).

bjmantis

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bjmantis

I saw ramyb (artist) as a source of Pocket Prints. Can I get a Cell Division print?