specsmachine

quality posts: 31 Private Messages specsmachine

Great shirt. Now if we could only find a use for those orange circus peanuts...

feaverf

quality posts: 1 Private Messages feaverf

In case you haven't tried it, put candy corn in a bowl with salted peanuts, it will taste identicle to a PayDay. I call it the poor man's PayDay, delicious, otherwise, yes, candy corn is gross by itself.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
wakingmind wrote:What does everyone have against candy corn!?

It's nasty!

I'm just hanging out, really.

walmazan

quality posts: 62 Private Messages walmazan

Congrats on the Print MJ!

drewpac18

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drewpac18
wakingmind wrote:What does everyone have against candy corn!?

I love candy corn- I already have a bag open at home.

dryfus423

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dryfus423

Candy corn is delicious. Yeah, it's no snickers, but it's just simple sugar. You can't go wrong with that.

ariellindz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ariellindz
tomcall wrote:I will give a dollar to anyone who can get a piece of candy corn to stand up by itself (without biting it).

Is licking still allowed?

Bandrik

quality posts: 71 Private Messages Bandrik

Cute! I like it.

Too bad I already have too many shirts. Maybe one for the niece?

paulpnevada

quality posts: 26 Private Messages paulpnevada

They didn't mention a candy corn emergency dental crown...maybe there wasn't enough room on the shirt.

paulpnevada

quality posts: 26 Private Messages paulpnevada
ThunderThighs wrote:If y'all don't want your candy corn, just send 'em my way. I love candy corn.

Don't overdo it, I heard too much candy corn goes right to your hips and thighs...oh...nevermind...

brockart

quality posts: 7 Private Messages brockart

I sure hope tomorrow's shirt let's me know how I can re-use those darn candy pumpkins!

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 155 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

By far the BEST candy corn EVER!!!:

http://www.amazon.com/Milk-Caramel-Apple-Candy-9-5oz/dp/B000WYE4CO

turbinator42

quality posts: 1 Private Messages turbinator42

mmmm, candy corn: corn syrup, food coloring and carnauba wax

molegoddess

quality posts: 0 Private Messages molegoddess

MMM I love the pumpkins even more than the cones, candy corn is amazing.

But I have a thing for "holiday" treats in general, like Cadbury Eggs for Easter, and those chocolate oranges with the sticker that says "smack here" and those boxes of cordial cherries which are always melty and stuck in the plastic tray during Christmas. I suppose if they had them all year I would get tired of them.

skatimmy737

quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

Girls needs shirts too, I suppose.

geekette70

quality posts: 0 Private Messages geekette70
inkycatz wrote:It's nasty!

This, and it's impossible to clean off the floors, walls, furniture, etc, the day after 50 of your closest (drunk) friends come over for your epic Halloween party. Finally I said, "fark it!' and moved.

Oh god, the flashbacks!!!!

geekette70

geekette70 wrote:This, and it's bloody impossible to clean off the floors, walls, furniture, etc, the day after 50 of your closest (drunk) friends come over for your epic Halloween party. Finally I said, "fark it!' and moved.

Oh god, the flashbacks!!!!

(Candy my arse, it's biological WARFARE that is! Make no mistake!)

Never did get my deposit back, either....

missmissa07

quality posts: 12 Private Messages missmissa07

I used to do the vampire fangs all the time when I was little. I thought I was so cool. Like when I made duck bills with Pringles.

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 112 Private Messages DianaSprinkle
ariellindz wrote:Is licking still allowed?

I'd go for the more tried and true crushing the base slightly against a hard surface until it's flat enough to stand up straight approach.

I love candy corn and orange peanuts. I like to eat candy corn in stages, based on color. The little white tip is my favorite... I realize they all have the same flavor but still nom nom the white part is the best. =D

geekette70

Dear Mr or Ms Moderator....

My fail be of the epic kind and I have taken of way too many Ambien to rectify my failure without your competent assistance. Simply put, my eyes will no longer focus. I did feel, though, that it was my duty to warn the younger generation of the latent evils of candy corn and the subtle ways that it can insinuate itself into your lives rather anonymously and leap in and destroy ones livilihoods without rhyme nor reason. However, I think that only one or two posts would be substantial to the cause. I seem to have been a bit garrulous.

Please delete the duplicates. You see, Broccoli, my esteemed colleague (or, well, my dog) appeared to be painstakingly trying to assist, but alas, he was trying to divert my attention to some dog jerky treats that had fallen on the floor near my bed. Unfortunately I misunderstood his urgent suggestions. And finally ...um....I"ve been up all night, there is that, and yes, it's past my bedtime. Eeerrrmmm, I'd like to end with a soundly said, Hippoppotamus. Which, dear friends, is also NOT a candy, nor, in my humble opinion, show it be market researched until some blitherwit says it might.

Hi Hoo and Tallyhoo and such lovelies as the day may bring....

Off to bed.

Help?

thatrobert

quality posts: 26 Private Messages thatrobert

Nice shirt, MJ! I like the alternating background color to break up the list.

Pufferfishy

quality posts: 38 Private Messages Pufferfishy

Holy crap - short.woot releasing a "holiday themed" shirt and it's NOT 2 days before the holiday in question?

What manner of madness is this?

You've been put on posting probation for this post

gossamerica

quality posts: 19 Private Messages gossamerica

I wonder what the forum here will say about the new Candy Corn M&M's...which apparently contains no actual candy corn, it's just white chocolate flavored to taste like it.

Sparksterchan

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Sparksterchan

Okay. Impromptu Triforce just bought me this shirt. And I don't even LIKE candy corn. The power of geekdom compels me!

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

Candy corn. Two words and tastes that should never be together.

selune13

quality posts: 3 Private Messages selune13

I LOOOOVES me some candy corn. Woot!!!
(And I still have all my teeth. Mostly.)

inkycatz

gossamerica wrote:I wonder what the forum here will say about the new Candy Corn M&M's...which apparently contains no actual candy corn, it's just white chocolate flavored to taste like it.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 155 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

tgentry wrote:Candy corn. Two words and tastes that should never be together.

you mean...kinda like "donut holes"?!

Jadellyn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jadellyn

What happened to all the cute "WOO! PUMPKINS!! Gotta wake up in the middle of the night to check out the new Woot Shirt" shirts? I am disappointed by the selections made available for the past weeks/months. Boo, Woot!! BOO, I say!!

coreya1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages coreya1

Hold up now! One of ancestors was the inventor of candy corn. I can't have you saying anything negat......wait, what am I talking about. Who ACTUALLY eats that stuff? Carry on.

(That's a true fact by the way!)

inkycatz

coreya1 wrote:Hold up now! One of ancestors was the inventor of candy corn. I can't have you saying anything negat......wait, what am I talking about. Who ACTUALLY eats that stuff? Carry on.

(That's a true fact by the way!)

So basically, candy corn is fall's version of fruitcake?

Where's the candy corn cake?

acdawg

quality posts: 28 Private Messages acdawg

Is the following sentence from the write-up bothering anyone else? "It’s because we forget, because that’s how our brains our made."

sbcthemuse

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sbcthemuse

Love candy corn and hate Halloween costumes. Hmm, methinks this tee is perfect for me!

zaireekoid

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zaireekoid

Shirt.Woot! Consumers: Become Candy-Corn Vampires

grahamcrackercoyote

quality posts: 25 Private Messages grahamcrackercoyote
Bandrik wrote:Cute! I like it.

Define 'too many shirts'!?!

IrishLass622

quality posts: 5 Private Messages IrishLass622
specsmachine wrote:Great shirt. Now if we could only find a use for those orange circus peanuts...

Orange circus peanuts? Blechhh!

IrishLass622

quality posts: 5 Private Messages IrishLass622

Bandrik wrote:
Cute! I like it.

grahamcrackercoyote wrote:Define 'too many shirts'!?!

Too many shirts: More than what you own personally - i.e. You have 100 shirts - 150 is too many. You are now up to 150 shirts - 200 is now too many, etc.!

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 214 Private Messages Spiritgreen

I'm in the pro-corn camp. Have to import it if I want some here though. Mmmm, fudgey tasting candy corn.

I've never had those orange circus peanuts... a little checking reveals they're basically the 'foam bananas' we have in England. Why make a banana flavored candy and then make it into an orange peanut?! That is just wrong.

Candy. Serious business.

ariellindz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ariellindz
DianaSprinkle wrote:I'd go for the more tried and true crushing the base slightly against a hard surface until it's flat enough to stand up straight approach.

I love candy corn and orange peanuts. I like to eat candy corn in stages, based on color. The little white tip is my favorite... I realize they all have the same flavor but still nom nom the white part is the best. =D

Far more efficient than I could ever have imagined! Unfortunately, now I can't get the things off my coffee table. Oh well, at least now I don't have to set up for Hot Wheels later on.

curtisl42

quality posts: 0 Private Messages curtisl42
cjleines wrote:As per usual, the eloquent Lewis Black can answer your question.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BVPOEn6_oY

Yeah, every time I see candy corn I think of Lewis Black's rant. Love him, hate the "corn that tastes like candy!"