+ Add a Comment

epicfal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages epicfal
Re: Here be dragons

YES. YES, YES, YES. I WANT THIS SO BAD I'M USING CAPS LOCK.

*ahem* Sorry, I'm better now. Seriously, this shirt rocks so hard that I don't even care that I look terrible in cream, I will buy it and wear it anyways. (But if you feel like doing a version in, say, blue, I won't tell you not to.)

cfdunbar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cfdunbar

The elusive land of the cookie elves has finally been revealed..... and a journey begins.

6 colors on Royal Blue
Black, 2995C, 2727C, 485C, 4635C, 4545C

tobefonseca

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tobefonseca
hoticedcoffee wrote:I love this!

Thank you!

tobefonseca

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tobefonseca
DJTweekNYC wrote:This is really clever and incredibly wearable. I love simplicity done well.

Really great hear it from you! Thx so much! :]

epicfal

missmissa07 wrote:Anyone play SkiFree? Oh, the Abominable Snow Monster! I miss old computer games like those gems.

Oh man, Chip's Challenge and SkiFree were my childhood!

Why is it that Ramyb designs always end up with people complaining in the thread? If you don't like the designs, don't vote for them. If you think he's doing something nefarious, alert the Woothorities. Being a snarky jerk in the threads doesn't accomplish anything, IMHO.

epicfal

fishbiscuit5 wrote:You two better do a candyland shirt soon! This is awesome.

Do it! Please! I always love your collabs.

axphw1

quality posts: 12 Private Messages axphw1
dirtylittlefly wrote:Nerd Shirt! Yes!!!

You know it! Thanks!

cfdunbar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cfdunbar
Re: The Promised Land

The elusive land of the cookie elves is revealed at long last.... and pilgrimage begins.

6 colors, centered high on Royal Blue #1c4086

black - 2995C - 2727C - 485C - 4635C - 4545C

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 32 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
melfox86 wrote:+1 girl geek that would ABSOLUTELY wear this shirt. I never buy white shirts, but this is awesome enough to win the exception. I HOPE this prints!

Geek girl power! Thanks for the support.

epicfal

Re: shirt.woot.map

It is so good! I hope it doesn't get rejectionated.

epicfal

Re: Can you see me now?

I may never see a world map again without seeing a dinosaur. And that's a good thing. +1

epicfal

Re: trust the forest, never get lost

I don't understand it, but it's really pretty.

axphw1

quality posts: 12 Private Messages axphw1

berona

quality posts: 0 Private Messages berona

The concept is a simple one and meant for a hand full of you! I hope you guys enjoy these things like I did.

melfox86

quality posts: 3 Private Messages melfox86
reganrabbit wrote:FIRST TIME FOG OF WAR DANCE!!!! WOOT! WOOT!*

*for those who can't see, reganrabbit is doing some kind of variation on the chicken dance... others around her are concerned... Oh, there she goes, well she had a late night.

*pant,pant* THANKS!

I'll be surprised if it doesn't happen again, and soon- you have a lot of talent!

berona

yup...Im hoping its a "GO!" but Im afraid it will have rejection plastered across it soon. None the less...I DIG IT!

wootfast

quality posts: 3 Private Messages wootfast

Staff

Re: Circles of Life

what does it say in the middle?

berona

missmissa07 wrote:Rodents Revenge! And I played it so much, too. Loved that game!

A bit obscure for a shirt, imo, so I wouldn't buy it...but it is a good shirt nonetheless!

its obscure...which is WHY I would buy it! Nice try though

stancial

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stancial
mrwednesday wrote:You didn't draw a map of the US. You drew a map of the fictional world based on the US created by Frank Baum. Tornados can't take people to other worlds in reality. Both Oz and "Kansas" and any other state, country, continent you'd like to draw inside of that framework is fictional and not created by you.

I cannot agree with this reasoning. Baum didn't create a fictional USA. He created a fictional tornado that took a small girl to a fictional land. That does not negate the existence of the USA. And this map does not say anything about where this girl is, only where she is not. This design is clearly within the rules.

powerslaveintime

quality posts: 0 Private Messages powerslaveintime
Re: God as a Child...

I have no idea why I put a baseball cap on God. Guess it seemed like the right thing to do at the time...

Narfcake

quality posts: 280 Private Messages Narfcake
rowanmikaio wrote:... That means that over HALF of the car isn't in the water. That wouldn't happen, because the weight of the car would push the back half down until it hit the water.

FWD vehicles tend to have about 2/3rds of its weight in the front, so such could be plausible IF it was a shallow lake and the RF corner planted in the bottom of the lake as it landed.

The driver having to swim away, though, does not suggest a shallow lake ... and that does make this less than logical.

Yay that there's a social commentary to be made out of this ... nay that the execution doesn't come off with enough humor for me to consider.

astrobat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages astrobat
Re: The Trouble with Uncharted Galaxies

This is pretty nifty! GMV!

graffd02

quality posts: 1 Private Messages graffd02
Re: Here Be Dragons v2

For those of us who don't like cream colored shirts...

:D

enjoy!

graffd02

quality posts: 1 Private Messages graffd02
Re: Here Be Dragons v2

closeup:

Nimis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Nimis

I would buy it... if they let me.

thumperchick

quality posts: 234 Private Messages thumperchick
rowanmikaio wrote: I mean, the rear left tire, based on this perspective, hasn't even hit the water yet. That means that over HALF of the car isn't in the water. That wouldn't happen, because the weight of the car would push the back half down until it hit the water.

Perhaps the car hit a rock or something when it landed and it stuck like that... It's possible.

I find it funnier that the rate the car is sinking is what you find implausible about this shirt, when the premise is that the guy drove into a body of water because of his GPS... Yeah, they direct us in impossible ways sometimes, but you look before turning.

I still think it's funny, I still voted for it.

Also, I saw a few multiples on the last Derby that had nothing to do with RAMYB, simply people having the same idea. I find it plausible that this is his original thought. I know that there were... issues in the past and that he notoriously reworks his same designs in multiple similar ways, but digging that hard, for a shirt that didn't print anywhere and didn't get close to the fog due to poor artwork is just petty.

Narfcake

Re: I love USA the Purplest

I don't usually go for anything relating to politics, but there's too much sense in this one. GMV!

Narfcake

Re: Geek Brain Mind Map

For better or worse, too much of this applies. GMV!

zosai

quality posts: 1 Private Messages zosai
Re: Top O'Graphic

I love maps, especially topographic ones. So I made a shirt with one on it. It's a free hand drawing of imaginary contour lines that I scanned in and made halftones out of the elevation levels.

one color (PMS 2925) on asphalt.

hope you like it!

tentimeskarma

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tentimeskarma
Re: [url=http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=57491]

This is my first entry here in shirt.woot and i'm pretty excited about it.

Part of a series of subway maps designs that i'm doing.

for a larger view of the design, click this link : http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae28/TenTimesKarma/1-7.jpg

Hope you guys like it!

Cheers!

MathUhhhSaurus

quality posts: 58 Private Messages MathUhhhSaurus
Re: Of Tree I Sing

Edit: I would like this more if SC said Palmetto instead of Palm...it's what they are known as here :] I love this though

Examine Bindle of Carrots.
What Bindle of Carrots?

ittybittyx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ittybittyx
Teewana wrote:I love this shirt soooo much except for the word "Winning", I feel like I'd have to sharpie over it so it would say "Winping" or "Winging" or ANYTHING but winning.

Great idea though, great execution. I love your simpler, more child-like shirts.

I misread your post as "Winnipeg", which totally confounded me, as I've been to Winnipeg.

dmcgee3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dmcgee3
Re: The Trouble with Uncharted Galaxies

Spaceman Spiff!!!!!

MathUhhhSaurus

axphw1 wrote:Bigger:

Why does South Dakota (and not SC) get to keep their "u"? :[

What Bindle of Carrots?

MathUhhhSaurus

Re: Can you see me now?

can not unsee!

What Bindle of Carrots?

ramyb

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ramyb
Re: Global Warming

Heat map of the globe Hope you enjoy

dmcgee3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dmcgee3
goodlifegardens wrote:I like this, but the first was much better especially because the dot was on Kansas City which many people assume is in Kansas.

Kansas City is on both sides of the border thank you very much

pottermom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pottermom
fishbiscuit5 wrote:It's a Mind Map of a geek's brain.

This? hilarious. Would totally buy for my 14 yr old gamer son.

bottlehed

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bottlehed
Re: Litter Island

Nice colors and characters!

mrwednesday

quality posts: 12 Private Messages mrwednesday
stancial wrote:I cannot agree with this reasoning. Baum didn't create a fictional USA. He created a fictional tornado that took a small girl to a fictional land. That does not negate the existence of the USA. And this map does not say anything about where this girl is, only where she is not. This design is clearly within the rules.

I know that logic can be tough to follow because of having to think and all that, but that's exactly why the rule does apply. Not Kansas = Oz. Oz is not ramys 's creation. Not Kansas doesn't exist on a real map. This is a map of Oz however indirectly you want to believe it is. So no it is clearly exactly what the rule forbids and why it was rejected the first time and should be rejected again.