pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:Did it leak? Is it still raining?

Yes and yes. Contractor said there had to have been at last 500 gallons of water in the plastic.

When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 586 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Morning all. Sorry your not feeling well, Az.

Going to be a tedious day at the day job with the iPads. Ugh.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
ThunderThighs wrote:Morning all. Sorry your not feeling well, Az.

Going to be a tedious day at the day job with the iPads. Ugh.

Endeavor to persevere!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

kdccrosby

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
AZGman wrote:Mornin'.

At home. Having stomach issues. Couldn't stay asleep last night. Can't wander far from the loo!!!

yikes! Hope you feel better G'man!

AZGman

kdccrosby wrote:yikes! Hope you feel better G'man!

Workin' up the courage to eat something.

Turken

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Turken

Hey wooters!

rough night over here. pediatrician called saying that there was a slight chance new baby might have infection due to unconventional delivery. So, after visiting pediatrician, urgent care, ER (for blood draw that pediatrician and urgent care couldn't get out), finally admitted to hospital early early morning.

Every doctor that saw her thinks she looks great and shows no signs of any issues, but blood test (and retest) still show potential for problems, so they had to stick her full of needles, hook up to IV and monitor, oxygen tube thingy on the nose (which she HATES), and so on. Poor girl looks miserable now, and all from the doctors,not from actually being sick (which they still haven't figured out if she is or not).

AZGman

Turken wrote:Hey wooters!

rough night over here. pediatrician called saying that there was a slight chance new baby might have infection due to unconventional delivery. So, after visiting pediatrician, urgent care, ER (for blood draw that pediatrician and urgent care couldn't get out), finally admitted to hospital early early morning.

Every doctor that saw her thinks she looks great and shows no signs of any issues, but blood test (and retest) still show potential for problems, so they had to stick her full of needles, hook up to IV and monitor, oxygen tube thingy on the nose (which she HATES), and so on. Poor girl looks miserable now, and all from the doctors,not from actually being sick (which they still haven't figured out if she is or not).

An excess of caution?

Hope it's all for naught!!

Best wishes!!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 586 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Poor thing. I hope they find that she is fine quickly.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

pooflady

Sure hope everything turns out all right. Unless I missed it, you never posted about the unconventional delivery here.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Poor little one.
She won't remember.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Just had the most amazing Snickers-chocolate-caramel delicious cookie. Coworkers are awesome.

I'm just hanging out, really.

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista

Seems like overkill! I hope it is!

Poor little princess.

Working on a million things at once, hoping not to make this a drive-by.

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

pooflady

Finished dinner. Should be here off and on the rest of the evening. Anybody else?

KtCallista

pooflady wrote:Finished dinner. Should be here off and on the rest of the evening. Anybody else?

In and out while the two youngest sleep and the oldest works on her division homework.

Orc is getting his tattoo touched up.

I'm supposed to be working, yup, that's what I'm doing....

AZGman

pooflady wrote:Finished dinner. Should be here off and on the rest of the evening. Anybody else?

Until Myth Busters is over.

pooflady

AZGman wrote:Until Myth Busters is over.

Feeling any better? Did you eat?

AZGman

pooflady wrote:Feeling any better? Did you eat?

Had some salad; still a little discomfort, but tolerable.

pooflady

AZGman wrote:Had some salad; still a little discomfort, but tolerable.

Glad you're feeling better.

AZGman

pooflady wrote:Glad you're feeling better.

Thanks; we'll see how sleeping goes.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

inkycatz wrote:Just had the most amazing Snickers-chocolate-caramel delicious cookie. Coworkers are awesome.

Sounds good!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Looks around//

nope

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:Until Myth Busters is over.

They are touring. They will be here on april 1st.
We are trying to figure out what they can do on a stage. Even worse, a theater in the round and a revolving stage.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:Had some salad; still a little discomfort, but tolerable.

Salad?

No rice?

Then again, the body is good at telling you what not to eat.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:Salad?

No rice?

Yeah, salad kind of surprised me.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Yeah, salad kind of surprised me.

Not our tummy.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner
dontwantaname wrote:Salad?

No rice?

Maybe it was jello salad? I'm waiting on the dryer to finish. Hubby and daughter are watching TV in bed. I'm in the den all by myself! I'm going to cook 8 lbs. of pinto beans for a fund raiser. I have them soaking in three pots. I thought about getting out the pressure canner but it would be so heavy I wouldn't be able to move it. I think I will take them to my Mom's house to cook. Her stove has regular eyes. I think this will be more weight than the canner full of green beans. More dispersed but still a lot of weight.

edit: daughter is on her computer not watching tv

edit: We had nasty weather this afternoon. Lots of rain, dark clouds and wind but no tornadoes. The mountains seem to deflect them.

pooflady

joyner wrote:Maybe it was jello salad? I'm waiting on the dryer to finish. Hubby and daughter are watching TV in bed. I'm in the den all by myself! I'm going to cook 8 lbs. of pinto beans for a fund raiser. I have them soaking in three pots. I thought about getting out the pressure canner but it would be so heavy I wouldn't be able to move it. I think I will take them to my Mom's house to cook. Her stove has regular eyes. I think this will be more weight than the canner full of green beans. More dispersed but still a lot of weight.

edit: daughter is on her computer not watching tv

edit: We had nasty weather this afternoon. Lots of rain, dark clouds and wind but no tornadoes. The mountains seem to deflect them.

What are "regular eyes"?

joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner
pooflady wrote:What are "regular eyes"?

I'm having a "Perry" moment and can't think what you call a stove without a glass top.

edit: Are they burners?

pooflady

joyner wrote:I'm having a "Perry" moment and can't think what you call a stove without a glass top.

edit: Are they burners?

Yes. Oops!

Iceback

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
joyner wrote:Good morning everybody!

Ice how is FIL?

Yesterday, not so good, today much better thanks for asking.I just got home from the hospital.
How's your mom?

In the end only kindness matters

Iceback

AZGman wrote:Why? Do you expect me to poop n' post??

I hope you feel better soon Gman.

KtCallista

2 vegan rainbow cakes (9" round, going to make single layer - hopefully) for cake walk on Friday, in the oven. Made 1.5 times the recipe and had an overflow pan tht probably was unnecessary, only really put the bottommost color in. Oh well.

Trial run for Ver1's birthday in 3 weeks. She wants rainbows and unicorns, really fantastical for her!

kdccrosby

Wow! Hopefully there is nothing to it and everything will be fine. Keeping her in my thoughts and prayers.

Iceback

kdccrosby wrote:Wow! Hopefully there is nothing to it and everything will be fine. Keeping her in my thoughts and prayers.

Ditto, poor baby!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:Why? Do you expect me to poop n' post??

You don't have to tell us.

But it has been done.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

kdccrosby

dontwantaname wrote:You don't have to tell us.

But it has been done.

not by me.

you can wait.

kdccrosby

Is anyone taking time off at Thanksgiving? (besides Thanksgiving)

I'm 'off' starting Friday, through Thanksgiving week and the following Monday. Step-mom comes in town tomorrow night. I'll visit with her this weekend. Monday I'll leave for NM to visit my mom and come back Sunday.

Going Black Friday shopping at Wally World.

pooflady

kdccrosby wrote:Is anyone taking time off at Thanksgiving? (besides Thanksgiving)

I'm 'off' starting Friday, through Thanksgiving week and the following Monday. Step-mom comes in town tomorrow night. I'll visit with her this weekend. Monday I'll leave for NM to visit my mom and come back Sunday.

Going Black Friday shopping at Wally World.

At which time. From what I've seen of their ad, some start Thursday at 10 and Friday at 12.

kdccrosby

pooflady wrote:At which time. From what I've seen of their ad, some start Thursday at 10 and Friday at 12.

Definitely going at 10, which has the video games, housewares and toys. (I'm avoiding the toys as much as possible)

12 is the bigger ticket electronics & stuff. Not sure yet if I'm going to stick around for any of that stuff. Not sure I need to get any of it. It's a lot more orderly now.

Last year it was midnight and 5. But some of the stuff, like printers and ipod docks was on sale online by 3, so I ordered that stuff there. Trying to stay up for the 5 am stuff after going at midnight was HARD>

KtCallista

scrap cake was declared good, so I'll frost the others for the cake walk.

I hope GMan is able to get some sleep.

Ice - sorry there was another rough night.