dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator



Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This is forum code.

Guess this one is better.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:If it is the same screen as mine, go to forum thumbnail and cut and paste it here.

I think that one worked best. Not sure...never tried them all.



Uploaded with ImageShack.us



forum thumbnail?



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:forum thumbnail?



Link
Direct Link
Widget Code
Forum Code
Alt Forum Code
HTML Code
Forum Thumbnail
Alt Forum Thumbnail


These are my choices after I upload the picture

You may have something totally different


guess you will have to wait for monday. By then daj will be back.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
pooflady wrote:Yes.

Okay, I pulled four pictures from another file. They're sitting in imageshack. Green checkmarks beside them. Now what?



There should be a some boxes below with links to the picture.

copy one of the plain links - http:// etc

I think it is just the link box from the list D'name posted...

type on woot

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
pooflady wrote:forum thumbnail?



Thanks but I'm giving up for the night. Now yahoo's telling me I don't know my password.

I've had it. Night all.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
pooflady wrote:Thanks but I'm giving up for the night. Now yahoo's telling me I don't know my password.

I've had it. Night all.



my work laptop is being a pia, and nephew is on mine. I'm headed to bed too

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Everyone is going? Ok, Night ALL

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
pooflady wrote:



Well, that went well.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
pooflady wrote:



Here you go Poof. Clicking on photo below will make it larger to view.



Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Turken, congrats on your baby. Apparently I missed more than I thought around here. Didn't even know you were expecting. What was the special delivery story? Well wishes sent your way that the baby comes back home soon.

Ice, I hope things improve more with FIL so that you and your wife can get a break soon.

D'name, I was at a concert tonight at the Beacon Theatre. Noticed on the sign that The Cure is playing Thanksgiving weekend. Are you going to go? I remember you had gone to see them before with KT. Are you cleaning with lots of bleach this weekend?

Everyone try and have a good weekend.

joyner


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Good morning everybody! Today is the fundraiser. I have cooked 8 pounds of pinto beans, hundreds of cookies and need to start the corn bread. I hope we have lots of customers. Have a great weekend everybody!

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby

Morning everybody!

klozitshoper


quality posts: 2 Private Messages klozitshoper

Good morning all.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

[quote postid="4724303" user="lplady"]Here you go Poof. Clicking on photo below will make it larger to view.



Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks, LP.

For those interested, the wall with the window will be taken out. (This is a before picture.) Also the short wall by the little cabinet where my purse is will be gone. On the other side of that little wall is the door to the old deck, also to be gone. You can't see it in the picture, but there's a cove ceiling that for some reason can't be taken out, so that and the different flooring will make it "sort of" two rooms. If I can figure out how to post some other pictures, I will.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Mornin', folks.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

lplady wrote:Here you go Poof. Clicking on photo below will make it larger to view.



Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Turken, congrats on your baby. Apparently I missed more than I thought around here. Didn't even know you were expecting. What was the special delivery story? Well wishes sent your way that the baby comes back home soon.

Ice, I hope things improve more with FIL so that you and your wife can get a break soon.

D'name, I was at a concert tonight at the Beacon Theatre. Noticed on the sign that The Cure is playing Thanksgiving weekend. Are you going to go? I remember you had gone to see them before with KT. Are you cleaning with lots of bleach this weekend?

Everyone try and have a good weekend.



KT has fallen off of the internet world. Or I'm sure she might have bought tickets!

Maybe after cleaning the room she slept in to what I thought was spotless....wasn't enough to make it worth while for her to come back!


Turken didn't say much about the baby, before or after. But when the poo hits the fan, and you have to vent, woot is still the ideal place.

It sounds like the baby will be fine. But when it is your baby, it is still nerve wracking.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

WHAT??? You hound me and bug me and pout for a picture, then you don't comment at all? Jeez.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
pooflady wrote:WHAT??? You hound me and bug me and pout for a picture, then you don't comment at all? Jeez.



You know she has the attention span of a goldfish!!!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:WHAT??? You hound me and bug me and pout for a picture, then you don't comment at all? Jeez.



Thought I did.

In laws called, then mom called.

It is too dark to see anything!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback

Good afternoon all
Took the dog to groomers @ 7 then went to breakfast with Mrs. Ice, took m-i-l home from the hospital and then a 3 hour nap.

In the end only kindness matters

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Iceback wrote:Good afternoon all
Took the dog to groomers @ 7 then went to breakfast with Mrs. Ice, took m-i-l home from the hospital and then a 3 hour nap.



Howdy. How's everybody doing?

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
AZGman wrote:Howdy. How's everybody doing?



Dog , who we thought was on his last legs earlier in the week is back to normal.
F-i-l is being told he may go home , with home care, soon.
Mrs Ice is tired 'cause she couldn't nap
I'm well rested

How are you? Is your son coming home?

In the end only kindness matters

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Iceback wrote:Dog , who we thought was on his last legs earlier in the week is back to normal.
F-i-l is being told he may go home , with home care, soon.
Mrs Ice is tired 'cause she couldn't nap
I'm well rested

How are you? Is your son coming home?



Doin' okay. Son is home - graduated last June.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

So sad, the 37 year old, favorite teacher, died today.
He was a science teacher. He told his parents he had 3 days, 3 days ago.

Thought he had a cold in Sept. Gone in Nov.


They did get daughters letter, and read it to him yesterday. So I guess it is good Daughter found out, although a week before her birthday would have been nice. He only knew there was no hope for a month.

Poor parents. Thought they would lose him when he got cancer as a teen, then lose him 20 years later.
They said they were happy for the 20 healthy years with him.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
dontwantaname wrote:So sad, the 37 year old, favorite teacher, died today.
He was a science teacher. He told his parents he had 3 days, 3 days ago.

Thought he had a cold in Sept. Gone in Nov.


They did get daughters letter, and read it to him yesterday. So I guess it is good Daughter found out, although a week before her birthday would have been nice. He only knew there was no hope for a month.

Poor parents. Thought they would lose him when he got cancer as a teen, then lose him 20 years later.
They said they were happy for the 20 healthy years with him.




Very sad.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
AZGman wrote:Doin' okay. Son is home - graduated last June.



Ooops I think I remember that now.

In the end only kindness matters

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Iceback wrote:Ooops I think I remember that now.



You were prolly thinkin' of daj's son!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:You were prolly thinkin' of daj's son!



Did he get a job?
In this economy, any job with benfits is good.
Getting your dream job has been put on hold for this generation. Unless they are accountants or a handful or other fields.



WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:Very sad.



Only thing positive I can thing of is, no little kids left behind and if he was going to die , at least it didn't drag out forever.

But still. Why can't one of the teachers who make the kids life miserable, get sick.


WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
dontwantaname wrote:Did he get a job?
In this economy, any job with benfits is good.
Getting your dream job has been put on hold for this generation. Unless they are accountants or a handful or other fields.



He's substitute teaching for now; no bennies.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
dontwantaname wrote:Only thing positive I can thing of is, no little kids left behind and if he was going to die , at least it didn't drag out forever.

But still. Why can't one of the teachers who make the kids life miserable, get sick.



They do to, but nobody seems to care, so ya don't hear about 'em!

And it's probable he had students that didn't like him.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:He's substitute teaching for now; no bennies.



Not bad.
That is what son's actor friend was doing. Got a job in the summers at camp. Helped in the school district durning the school year.


WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
dontwantaname wrote:Not bad.
That is what son's actor friend was doing. Got a job in the summers at camp. Helped in the school district durning the school year.



Why do you always put an 'n' in during?

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
AZGman wrote:You were prolly thinkin' of daj's son!



No, I do remember now.

In the end only kindness matters

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Iceback wrote:No, I do remember now.



You've had a lot on your mind!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:They do to, but nobody seems to care, so ya don't hear about 'em!

And it's probable he had students that didn't like him.



Doubt anyone hated him.
He was the union rep and the union isn't giving an inch with givebacks.
They got a great contract when times were good and now don't want to even defer raises. Teachers on LI are well paid.

So the administration was upset with him. But even the administration is devastated . They didn't like the union rep part of the guy, but it was really hard not to like the person. Friendly guy. Always smiling.

Maybe he'll find my friend Astra and ARGH to hang out with in heaven.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
AZGman wrote:Why do you always put an 'n' in during?



She writes with an accent

In the end only kindness matters

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
AZGman wrote:You've had a lot on your mind!



Yes, what little of my mind that's left

In the end only kindness matters

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Iceback wrote:She writes with an accent



That is what the nuns told my mom when she asked if she should get me hooked on phonics as a kid.

Didn't help that every adult I knew had a brooklyn italian accent. Way heavier than mine.

I even got stuck in remedial speech in college.
The teacher, who tested me, said....it isn't really a speech problem. It is a 3rd generation brooklyn Italian accent.

I look german. Last name was irish. But all the adults in the neighborhood, other than my dad, were 2nd generation brooklyn italian.

She wouldn't let me drop the damn course. 2 credits, that I got no credit for.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
dontwantaname wrote:That is what the nuns told my mom when she asked if she should get me hooked on phonics as a kid.

Didn't help that every adult I knew had a brooklyn italian accent. Way heavier than mine.

I even got stuck in remedial speech in college.
The teacher, who tested me, said....it isn't really a speech problem. It is a 3rd generation brooklyn Italian accent.

I look german. Last name was irish. But all the adults in the neighborhood, other than my dad, were 2nd generation brooklyn italian.

She wouldn't let me drop the damn course. 2 credits, that I got no credit for.

I grew up in a household where
my parents and most of their friends spoke with a scottish accent. I can't even fake one.




In the end only kindness matters