AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
AZGman wrote:The concreto?



Yep. I'd prefer it just a shade or two darker, but I think this is as good as I'm going to get.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
pooflady wrote:Yep. I'd prefer it just a shade or two darker, but I think this is as good as I'm going to get.



I like it! It'll look good with your room color

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
AZGman wrote:I like it! It'll look good with your room color



Thank you.

Do you know if you get as much light from a 60-watt candelabra bulb as you do from a 60-watt incandescent?



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

Mavyn


quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

Should be about the same amount of light, but the color might be different.

Went for a hike along a section of the Appalachian Trail. Didn't have much time, so we didn't get far, but it was lovely.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
pooflady wrote:Thank you.

Do you know if you get as much light from a 60-watt candelabra bulb as you do from a 60-watt incandescent?




They should be similar, but the incandescent should be more natural and warmer.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
AZGman wrote:They should be similar, but the incandescent should be more natural and warmer.



I like the Reveal bulbs, they're whiter. Stockpiled them for TWO ceiling fans.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Hi . Took a walk on the beach with Rusty and hubby.
Town employees were there, but didn't chase any of the dogs.

That is about it for excitement.

Dentist tomorrow.
If I'm back in time, wake at night.
He must have lived near my mom. Same church. Same funeral parlor my father in law was in.

Daughter actually considered cutting the grad school apt search short for the wake, but we all told her not to. No other time to see if boyfriend would like DC plus she would lose the airfare. Plus trying to get home the day before Thanksgiving. BF has work that day.

I'll go, get her a holy picture card.

Son never had this guy, so he didn't get too upset. Then again, his track coach died of a heart attack when he was in school. He is still sad about that. The school does a 5 mile run every year in his memory and son always tries to be here for it.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

People are bidding over $30 for the sock monkey.

I was thinking $20

There are only a handful up.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:People are bidding over $30 for the sock monkey.

I was thinking $20

There are only a handful up.



Wow!



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
dontwantaname wrote:People are bidding over $30 for the sock monkey.

I was thinking $20

There are only a handful up.



oh.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:oh.



I have every other one.
pia

leaving for awhile.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
dontwantaname wrote:I have every other one.
pia

leaving for awhile.



oh.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Dinner's done. Leftovers. Going to look at fans AGAIN and in between finish a book I'm reading and in between see if anyone's here.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

joyner


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

I just realized that I didn't say hi today. HI! We went to church, gave the dog a bath, cooked lunch, counted money from yesterday's fundraiser, bought gas for the VW and then we did nothing. Tomorrow we hope to drive to the beach for the week.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Conducting pre-sleep ops.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:Conducting pre-sleep ops.



oh

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback

Evening all

In the end only kindness matters

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
Iceback wrote:Evening all



Hi. Hi.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Hi. Hi.



yep

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback

Find a fan yet?

In the end only kindness matters

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
pooflady wrote:Hi. Hi.



crap..I haven't done that in a while

In the end only kindness matters

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Iceback wrote:crap..I haven't done that in a while


It isn't worth it.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
dontwantaname wrote:It isn't worth it.



double posting?
I can quit any time I want

In the end only kindness matters

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
Iceback wrote:Find a fan yet?



No. Doesn't seem like too much to ask. I want a four-downlight, 60W, incandescent. Might have to go with a candelabra. But can't find one to go with a ceiling fan finish.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:No. Doesn't seem like too much to ask. I want a four-downlight, 60W, incandescent. Might have to go with a candelabra. But can't find one to go with a ceiling fan finish.



In two years, when you don't need it anymore, you will find tons of fixtures.

A while ago I noticed I liked lots of the lights in Home Depot.
Then last year we decided to change some of our lights.
Not one nice one there.
Figures.

You could always put up an inexpensive one you can tolerate and wait for the style to change. Then get a good one.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:In two years, when you don't need it anymore, you will find tons of fixtures.

A while ago I noticed I liked lots of the lights in Home Depot.
Then last year we decided to change some of our lights.
Not one nice one there.
Figures.

You could always put up an inexpensive one you can tolerate and wait for the style to change. Then get a good one.



//laying on floor, drumming feet//
No, I want what I want!



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote://laying on floor, drumming feet//
No, I want what I want!



But styles change and then come back!
If you wait, you will find something.

btw are you building a new deck?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:But styles change and then come back!
If you wait, you will find something.

btw are you building a new deck?



Next year.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Mornin', folks.

It's nearly 90 degrees in our office this morning! Brand new multimillion dollar building and nothing works right.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

joyner


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Good morning everybody!

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback

Good morning all

In the end only kindness matters

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby

morning all

trying to finish getting my stuff together to hit the road to NM today.

but all of my Christmas decorations are up, and the empty boxes/tubs and fall decor area all put away in the storage unit - so yay for me.

Have to vacuum and wash all bedding and lock cat out of my bedroom. Step-mom is staying here Tues - Thurs and she's allergic to cats. poor Punkin. I see rejection in her future.

Mavyn


quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

Morning.

Glad it's a short week. The downside is that anything not completed by Wednesday of this week stands very little chance of being completed before the end of the year.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
kdccrosby wrote:morning all

trying to finish getting my stuff together to hit the road to NM today.

but all of my Christmas decorations are up, and the empty boxes/tubs and fall decor area all put away in the storage unit - so yay for me.

Have to vacuum and wash all bedding and lock cat out of my bedroom. Step-mom is staying here Tues - Thurs and she's allergic to cats. poor Punkin. I see rejection in her future.





Have a good trip and let us know when you arrive safely.

In the end only kindness matters

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady

Good morning.

Have a fun trip Kd. Safe travels.

Not sure if the story made national news or not, but it's just nuts that two runners collapsed and died in our marathon. What's the chances of that happening when we had no crazy heat or humidity during the race. Only 21 and 40, so sad.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

lplady wrote:Good morning.

Have a fun trip Kd. Safe travels.

Not sure if the story made national news or not, but it's just nuts that two runners collapsed and died in our marathon. What's the chances of that happening when we had no crazy heat or humidity during the race. Only 21 and 40, so sad.



It did.
They both died on the finish line? Or was one just about there?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback

Just back from the Dr. All is well or heading in the right direction. I've lost almost 20 lbs. in the last 6 weeks.

In the end only kindness matters

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:Mornin', folks.

It's nearly 90 degrees in our office this morning! Brand new multimillion dollar building and nothing works right.



Welcome to the government!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
lplady wrote:Good morning.

Have a fun trip Kd. Safe travels.

Not sure if the story made national news or not, but it's just nuts that two runners collapsed and died in our marathon. What's the chances of that happening when we had no crazy heat or humidity during the race. Only 21 and 40, so sad.



Very sad. That's why I don't run unless someone is chasing me.

In the end only kindness matters