inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
dontwantaname wrote:Why are you here, 40 pages early?



I am also perplexed, but hi!

I'm just hanging out, really.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

inkycatz wrote:I am also perplexed, but hi!




He only shows up now when he has to open a new pwa.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
joyner wrote:Good morning everybody!

edit: Mavyn and Kid, I am jealous that you both got the black Friday waffle makers! They were gone by 9 at my Wally World.



I didn't get the Wal-Mart one. They were out at mine also.

But the next morning JC Penney had a cool one - the kind that makes round waffles and flips over to cook it... It was their new Cooks brand - and I got it for $10, so I was happy that I didn't get the Wal mart one

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

kdccrosby wrote:I didn't get the Wal-Mart one. They were out at mine also.

But the next morning JC Penney had a cool one - the kind that makes round waffles and flips over to cook it... It was their new Cooks brand - and I got it for $10, so I was happy that I didn't get the Wal mart one


Never knew there was such a demand for waffles!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
dontwantaname wrote:Never knew there was such a demand for waffles!



neither did I! But there is in my house now that I have a cool waffle maker. Nephew and I made them twice this weekend.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Must be waffle time!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
AZGman wrote:Must be waffle time!



no waffling on this

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
Lynnzoi wrote:no waffling on this



should I? Or shouldn't I?

Oh I can't decide! LOL

joyner


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Back from almost Atlanta. The doc is in Canton, GA. I didn't have to actually get on I75 so traffic wasn't a problem. The doc was encouraging. Of course they want to do a biopsy. They use ultrasound now to guide the needle into the thyroid nodule. I've had two biopsies many years ago. The needle is huge but it doesn't hurt. I have to go back for that in January. Now for the cataract surgery on Thursday. This isn't a 0 year. I shouldn't have all this old falling apart stuff happening now. Oh, we jogged 2 miles before I left this morning.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Evening everyone.

Trip back was bad, rained all the way, but the last hundred miles it just poured. Better than snow, but still nerve-wracking.

The trip was as good as possible under the circumstances but now there's a mystery. He's having a lot of pain, particularly through his shoulders and arms. There isn't supposed to be any pain. The neurologist has no clue. Also, his sense of taste is both changing and disappearing. This, too, is not supposed to be happening.

Took the kids to do some Christmas shopping for their Mom. That was fun.

Read back some but can't remember much. My sister made waffles Sat. morning. Really good but I wouldn't go to the trouble myself.

Ice, glad your f-i-l's in a good place now and is progressing.

Now have over 500 pages to be read by Thurs. Back to work.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

j5 - still haven't had time to fix wootalyzer, but had just turned the computer on when a siren sounded that scared the c r a p out of us and the person I was talking to on the phone. Finally figured out what it was. That's going to have to be changed!



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby

Joyner - glad you made it back from the dr ok.

Poof - glad you made it home safely. ((hugs))

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Oh , good, Poof is back!

Sort of.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

joyner


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Poof! we missed you!

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
joyner wrote:Poof! we missed you!



I'm sorry, Joyner, I'm not talking to you. Anyone that's retired and can run two miles (and does it every day) is just beyond my comprehension. j/k



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

morgankohl


quality posts: 0 Private Messages morgankohl

So...I'm a wee little newbie. Can someone explain to me what a Woot off is...?

goldenthorn


quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

morgankohl wrote:So...I'm a wee little newbie. Can someone explain to me what a Woot off is...?



Heya and welcome to woot!

Wikipedia is pretty great. It contains a basic description of the woot-off.

Even closer to hand (found directly at the bottom-right of every woot.com page!), woot itself provides information on the woot-off. It's contained within the woot FAQ. I believe that it may make for a very necessary and educational read for you. Website FAQS are usually like that, of course. Necessary and important.

Yup...

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
morgankohl wrote:So...I'm a wee little newbie. Can someone explain to me what a Woot off is...?



welcome!

What goldenthorne said.... LOL

Woot-off is where they clean out all the crap they didn't sell that's left in the warehouse.

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback

Welcome to PWA Morgan.

Welcome home Poof you were missed.

Joyner- Glad you're back safe and sound. I hope the tests turn out well for you.

In the end only kindness matters

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady

Poof, glad you arrived home safe and sound.

Morgan, is that photo of you and your tattoo? I was wondering what it is. Can't tell with the small photo, but it looks interesting.

Who is doing the bubba inquiry this time? I'd offer, but I don't remember the questions. lol

morgankohl


quality posts: 0 Private Messages morgankohl
lplady wrote:Poof, glad you arrived home safe and sound.

Morgan, is that photo of you and your tattoo? I was wondering what it is. Can't tell with the small photo, but it looks interesting.

Who is doing the bubba inquiry this time? I'd offer, but I don't remember the questions. lol



It is. They're broken organ keys and says "The Ugly Organ"...it's an album cover.

morgankohl


quality posts: 0 Private Messages morgankohl

And thanks for the info, all. Most things are pretty self-explanatory so I don't tend to look at the FAQs.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

morgankohl wrote:And thanks for the info, all. Most things are pretty self-explanatory so I don't tend to look at the FAQs.



Welcome Morgan!


I'll play Bubba


The following questions are just us being nosy. You are under no obligation to answer any of them.


Are you
male or female

age within 10 years

time zone you live in

vaguely tell us what you do
as in college major, job, married, kids???

I'm female, over 50, east coast, married two grown kids, who may or may not be living home again at any time.
No job, just the doggie and occasionally the old folks.

Oh, and where is that tattoo? Almost looks like the back of your foot or ankle?





WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
morgankohl wrote:It is. They're broken organ keys and says "The Ugly Organ"...it's an album cover.



Very nice. Well if that's you then I have to ask if you are also on mfp.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

lplady wrote:Very nice. Well if that's you then I have to ask if you are also on mfp.



Album cover....guess I don't have to ask where it is then.

what the heck is mfp?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
dontwantaname wrote:Album cover....guess I don't have to ask where it is then.

what the heck is mfp?



my fitness pal

morgankohl


quality posts: 0 Private Messages morgankohl
dontwantaname wrote:Welcome Morgan!


I'll play Bubba


The following questions are just us being nosy. You are under no obligation to answer any of them.


Are you
male or female

age within 10 years

time zone you live in

vaguely tell us what you do
as in college major, job, married, kids???

I'm female, over 50, east coast, married two grown kids, who may or may not be living home again at any time.
No job, just the doggie and occasionally the old folks.

Oh, and where is that tattoo? Almost looks like the back of your foot or ankle?



Ok...so here goes:
Female, 27, East coast, AGM of a Hampton Inn, I file single on my tax return, but I have a bf in Afghanistan. No human kids, but 1 amazing, fat cat.

Tattoo is lower back.

morgankohl


quality posts: 0 Private Messages morgankohl
lplady wrote:Very nice. Well if that's you then I have to ask if you are also on mfp.



Well, had no idea what mfp was until someone else asked you, so nope.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

lplady wrote:my fitness pal



Well that makes no sense.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
morgankohl wrote:Ok...so here goes:
Female, 27, East coast, AGM of a Hampton Inn, I file single on my tax return, but I have a bf in Afghanistan. No human kids, but 1 amazing, fat cat.

Tattoo is lower back.



thus the knowledge of WAFFLES! which is my latest obsession as you know.

I'm Female, single. No kids of my own but a teenage niece & nephew whose lives I'm pretty involved in.

Also have a Very Fat Cat.

Oh - and I'm in TX, Houston area.

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
dontwantaname wrote:Well that makes no sense.



I didn't know either

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
morgankohl wrote:Well, had no idea what mfp was until someone else asked you, so nope.



Mmmm, interesting. Someone has your tattoo on there as their avatar. I happen to love tats and someone brought that one to my attention just last week, but I wasn't sure if it was the same until I asked what yours was.

Must be hard having your bf away so much. Please tell him thank you for his service overseas.

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
dontwantaname wrote:Well that makes no sense.



Why does it make no sense? It's the first letter of each word. It's an excellent site for people who want to get themselves in better shape and ones who just want to maintain what they've achieved. Free and a much higher success rate than Weight Watchers.

morgankohl


quality posts: 0 Private Messages morgankohl
lplady wrote:Mmmm, interesting. Someone has your tattoo on there as their avatar. I happen to love tats and someone brought that one to my attention just last week, but I wasn't sure if it was the same until I asked what yours was.

Must be hard having your bf away so much. Please tell him thank you for his service overseas.



He's a contractor, so you thank him more than enough with your hard-earned tax dollars. :X And kinda freaky that someone else has my tattoo! My others are a bit more inventive so hopefully no one is running around with them as well!

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

morgankohl wrote:Ok...so here goes:
Female, 27, East coast, AGM of a Hampton Inn, I file single on my tax return, but I have a bf in Afghanistan. No human kids, but 1 amazing, fat cat.

Tattoo is lower back.



Thank you!

Although I will forget most of what you told us.



27, job full time with health insurance?
I have a 24 and 28 year old.

24 just rolled in. Considering he lives 2 hours away, that is odd. Staying tonight, but left already.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
morgankohl wrote:He's a contractor, so you thank him more than enough with your hard-earned tax dollars. :X And kinda freaky that someone else has my tattoo! My others are a bit more inventive so hopefully no one is running around with them as well!



lol Well I'm still wishing him well anyway. Not a place I'd want to be.

It's definitely the same exact photo. Weird.

bbl

morgankohl


quality posts: 0 Private Messages morgankohl
kdccrosby wrote:thus the knowledge of WAFFLES! which is my latest obsession as you know.

I'm Female, single. No kids of my own but a teenage niece & nephew whose lives I'm pretty involved in.

Also have a Very Fat Cat.

Oh - and I'm in TX, Houston area.



I have far more knowledge of waffles than I want/need. For instance, there is not such thing as a super waffle. You will only make an atrocious mess and the breakfast hostess will be most and understandably, upset.

My dear cat (his name is Puss because I'm creative like that) currently weighs in at around 17lbs and poops enough for 3 kittehs. He's a monster.

morgankohl


quality posts: 0 Private Messages morgankohl
lplady wrote:lol Well I'm still wishing him well anyway. Not a place I'd want to be.

It's definitely the same exact photo. Weird.

bbl



EXACT PHOTO?? EEP! Link please?

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
lplady wrote:Why does it make no sense? It's the first letter of each word. It's an excellent site for people who want to get themselves in better shape and ones who just want to maintain what they've achieved. Free and a much higher success rate than Weight Watchers.



Sounds like too much work. I prefer the "just wish it away method".

In the end only kindness matters

morgankohl


quality posts: 0 Private Messages morgankohl
Iceback wrote:Sounds like too much work. I prefer the "just wish it away method".



I have to work hard to keep weight ON. I'll be screwed if this turns around on me.