kdccrosby

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
AZGman wrote:I don't have much of a sweet tooth.

I do, unfortunately.

kdccrosby

I really really don't understand why Congress is involved in the issue of steroids in baseball. I mean, come on. There are so many important things that need to be solved. They can't work together on ANYTHING, except grilling sports players and having hearings about whether people worth millions of dollars earned from what is an entertainment industry used drugs.

sheesh

//end rant//

AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

It's after 11 pm; where's the Oracle of Long Island?

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

AZGman

kdccrosby wrote:I really really don't understand why Congress is involved in the issue of steroids in baseball. I mean, come on. There are so many important things that need to be solved. They can't work together on ANYTHING, except grilling sports players and having hearings about whether people worth millions of dollars earned from what is an entertainment industry used drugs.

sheesh

//end rant//

Nanny-state politics.

kdccrosby

AZGman wrote:Nanny-state politics.

yup. and big egos I guess.

kdccrosby

AZGman wrote:It's after 11 pm; where's the Oracle of Long Island?

somewhere, doing something involving poop?

AZGman

kdccrosby wrote:yup. and big egos I guess.

More than egos; control.

AZGman

kdccrosby wrote:somewhere, doing something involving poop?

If so, it'll be in the monologue.

kdccrosby

AZGman wrote:If so, it'll be in the monologue.

true dat.

But I'm gonna have to read it in the morn. I'm..... pooped!

Night G'man & everyone else.

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
kdccrosby wrote:love sugared pecans

I like pecans, but they are expensive here.

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

AZGman

kdccrosby wrote:true dat.

But I'm gonna have to read it in the morn. I'm..... pooped!

Night G'man & everyone else.

G'night.

Time for me to get out of the estrosea.

KtCallista

kdccrosby wrote:yup. and big egos I guess.

I wonder how much the players "ratings" will go up after appearing before Congress, and if the politicians will get a direct or an indirect kickback.....

I think the whole country is far too obsessed with "sports" - some of the pro sports stunts demote the category to the quotation level.

Ok, back to cussing out my code... I'll check in again in a few.

AZGman

I'll say g'night now.

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Night all. Tomorrow.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

Iceback

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback

Good morning...off to work I go

In the end only kindness matters

joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Good morning everybody!

Lynn: Good grief girl, glad you are still alive!
KtC: Hope you get the code all fixed up!
TT: (hugs)

Lots to do today. I'll check in tonight.

AZGman

Mornin', folks.

Lynnzoi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi

howdy kidds

jeep is home, parts are purchased...headin out for breakfast. hopefully jeep will be fixed this afternoon - need to get some wood for the woodstove in the garage tho, or he's gonna freeze his hands off working out there

toodles poodles

pooflady

Lynnzoi wrote:howdy kidds

jeep is home, parts are purchased...headin out for breakfast. hopefully jeep will be fixed this afternoon - need to get some wood for the woodstove in the garage tho, or he's gonna freeze his hands off working out there

toodles poodles

arf

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

klozitshoper

quality posts: 2 Private Messages klozitshoper
Lynnzoi wrote:howdy kidds

toodles poodles

Ah what bad luck just at a time when it is crazy busy. Glad to hear there is hope for Red Dog and that you have the part needed for the Jeep. Also, thankfully, you were not hurt when the vehicle stalled at 75 mph on highway. You lose the power steering, power brakes, power everything - I don't need to tell you that - just reminding myself of the terror of the Ford LTD that used to go that to me at least once a week - finally traded it in - never could find the problem.

AZGman

klozitshoper wrote:Ah what bad luck just at a time when it is crazy busy. Glad to hear there is hope for Red Dog and that you have the part needed for the Jeep. Also, thankfully, you were not hurt when the vehicle stalled at 75 mph on highway. You lose the power steering, power brakes, power everything - I don't need to tell you that - just reminding myself of the terror of the Ford LTD that used to go that to me at least once a week - finally traded it in - never could find the problem.

It was a Ford!!

klozitshoper

AZGman wrote:It was a Ford!!

Yeah - I know FORD (FIX OR REPAIR DAILY)

pooflady

Debated on going to Target this morning because I figured the last weekend before Christmas would be horrendous, but was pleasantly surprised.

Checked the wheelchair at Kroger again and discovered the seat back is firmly attached to the tubing all the way up, so the handle extensions I was looking at won't work. Too bad.

Good morning everyone.

Lynnzoi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
klozitshoper wrote:Yeah - I know FORD (FIX OR REPAIR DAILY)

Found On Road Dead

KtCallista

Driver Returned on Foot

Thanks for the nice thoughts Joyner. I gave in at 4am PST, and have been banging away on it since 9am PST.... on the plus side I have maxed my hours for this payperiod and am now working on the 2 days of Christmas break...

AZGman

Evenin', folks.

pooflady

AZGman wrote:Evenin', folks.

Hello. Since you're here, I'll dump on you. Several phone calls from my sister. B-i-l had severe pain in his back last night to the point where he couldn't even talk. Refused to let her call 911. Finally this morning she talked to a doctor who said he needed to be seen. Multiple blood clots in his lungs. He'll be in the hospital a few days. Maybe this will get him out of the bed and into his super chair more.

AZGman

pooflady wrote:Hello. Since you're here, I'll dump on you. Several phone calls from my sister. B-i-l had severe pain in his back last night to the point where he couldn't even talk. Refused to let her call 911. Finally this morning she talked to a doctor who said he needed to be seen. Multiple blood clots in his lungs. He'll be in the hospital a few days. Maybe this will get him out of the bed and into his super chair more.

Blood clots are never a good thing. Hope this jars some 'pay attention' into him.

pooflady

AZGman wrote:Blood clots are never a good thing. Hope this jars some 'pay attention' into him.

When you've got a $28,000 chair, you need to use it.

AZGman

pooflady wrote:When you've got a $28,000 chair, you need to use it.

WoW!! What kind of chair is it?

pooflady

AZGman wrote:WoW!! What kind of chair is it?

I believe, in addition to going in all directions, way back, up, down, it's also set up for him to be able to use when the only communication will be by blinking.

AZGman

pooflady wrote:I believe, in addition to going in all directions, way back, up, down, it's also set up for him to be able to use when the only communication will be by blinking.

Sounds incredible.

pooflady

Off to play cards. See you later.

klozitshoper

pooflady wrote:Off to play cards. See you later.

Report back on food served and how you did!!

joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner
pooflady wrote:Hello. Since you're here, I'll dump on you. Several phone calls from my sister. B-i-l had severe pain in his back last night to the point where he couldn't even talk. Refused to let her call 911. Finally this morning she talked to a doctor who said he needed to be seen. Multiple blood clots in his lungs. He'll be in the hospital a few days. Maybe this will get him out of the bed and into his super chair more.

Good grief!

Hubby and I have been working hard all day. We got several things done on the "Things you have to do before you can go to the beach" list.

pooflady

And home. Felt kind of burpy before we left, but all of a sudden just barely made it to the bathroom before I threw up. Feel bad about all the food she had.

Trying to decide whether to go to bed and lay there and think about feeling bad (although I feel better than I did before) or staying up and try not to think about feeling bad.

KtCallista

joyner wrote:Good grief!

Hubby and I have been working hard all day. We got several things done on the "Things you have to do before you can go to the beach" list.

Congrats on the accomplishments. I finally got a useable output from the script, a fix me list a few pages long, but the other programmer has some stuff to play with now. Oh wow, it feels good to have that beast slayed. (even if there is a big mess to clean up).

pooflady

To tea or not to tea?

pooflady

pooflady wrote:To tea or not to tea?

Not. Night all.

Iceback

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
pooflady wrote:Not. Night all.

"night Poof, I hope you feel better soon.

In the end only kindness matters