Mavyn

quality posts: 23 Private Messages Mavyn
pooflady wrote:Morning all. Feel great this morning. Thank heavens. Still not sure if it was a 24-hour bug or Taco Bell.

Glad you're feeling well, either way. My bet would be Taco Bell--most cases of a '24-hour bug/flu' are actually food poisoning.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
Mavyn wrote:Glad you're feeling well, either way. My bet would be Taco Bell--most cases of a '24-hour bug/flu' are actually food poisoning.

^This.

Glad to hear you're all better now Ms. Poof.

I have a shirt catalog, y'all!

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Morning all. Feel great this morning. Thank heavens. Still not sure if it was a 24-hour bug or Taco Bell.

That is what it sounded like.

Glad that is all it was.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

klozitshoper

quality posts: 2 Private Messages klozitshoper

Ice - sorry that Medicare will cease paying for PT in the facility. It is a dreadful part of the system when one is not able to live at home and yet needs care and treatment. Been there and done that with hubby. Best case scenario is to have the patient continue exercises on their own, but that is for me a personal fail - I have not kept up mine, and every once in awhile, I begin to slip backwards - lliterally, unfortunately. There is a huge gap in this country for the middle class person who needs nursing home care. There are elder law attornies who are in the business of advising how to work what is possible.

klozitshoper

quality posts: 2 Private Messages klozitshoper
dontwantaname wrote:That is what it sounded like.

Glad that is all it was.

You did not tell me if you were storing Rusty. If you are, ship him to me. Poor baby!! The Gulf is still warm enough, maybe he would like to go swimming, and there is a doggie shower right there. Then he could walk in the dog park to dry off. Reminds me, I should go to the people beach.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Morning all. Stayed up way to late last night finishing the Lego Pirates game but I got 100 percent with son manning the computer to help me find the last few things.

Bro came over yesterday and mounted the ex's LCD tv in the newly completed entertainment center. Son has been wanting it up but i had to finish the remodel that got stalled during the summer. Now we can hook up all his game consoles from his dads too.

Today is the last of the shopping I hope. Son needs to get something for his grandma, great aunt, and a close family friend that is like family (all on ex's side). I don't know enough about them anymore to help him. We're hoping to get an idea by window shopping andthen find it online to ship directly to Wi.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Making the last batch of sugared pecans. House sure smells good.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
pooflady wrote:Making the last batch of sugared pecans. House sure smells good.

Some posts need a scratch and sniff option.

I'm just hanging out, really.

Mavyn

Brought cinnamon roll cookies for the work luncheon. Was asked if I ever made any cookies that sucked. Heh.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Y'all are making me hungry.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

pooflady

Just called Macy's to order a gift card for a wedding registry. Can't seem to do it online because they keep asking for a shipping address, which they have, but I don't. Anyway, when asked what I wanted to put on the card, I said, "Sorry we can't be there." And she asked me if I wanted that to be t-h-e-r-e or t-h-e-i-r. OY!

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
pooflady wrote:Just called Macy's to order a gift card for a wedding registry. Can't seem to do it online because they keep asking for a shipping address, which they have, but I don't. Anyway, when asked what I wanted to put on the card, I said, "Sorry we can't be there." And she asked me if I wanted that to be t-h-e-r-e or t-h-e-i-r. OY!

You said "they're" I hope.

I have a shirt catalog, y'all!

pooflady

j5 wrote:You said "they're" I hope.

The thought occurred to me, but I didn't want to confuse her further. That transaction took over 15 minutes.

AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Afternoon, folks.

Today was not a good day.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Mavyn

AZGman wrote:Afternoon, folks.

That's a bummer. Hope it's all stuff that can be fixed or goes away on it's own.

pooflady

Workwise? Healthwise? Trafficwise?

AZGman

pooflady wrote:Workwise? Healthwise? Trafficwise?

just workwise; I'll get over it.

Lynnzoi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi

I still don't have my Jeep yet :/

got 1st sensor in - still stalls, so need to do the other one too. friend talked to a mechanic about 2nd sensor and he warned him about difficulty (danger of effing things up royally if a certain clip breaks off) so it was supposed to go in this morning but garage too busy. Better be on for tomorrow morning.

AZGman

Lynnzoi wrote:

I still don't have my Jeep yet :/

got 1st sensor in - still stalls, so need to do the other one too. friend talked to a mechanic about 2nd sensor and he warned him about difficulty (danger of effing things up royally if a certain clip breaks off) so it was supposed to go in this morning but garage too busy. Better be on for tomorrow morning.

Hope ya get it resolved to your satisfaction.

Lynnzoi

AZGman wrote:Hope ya get it resolved to your satisfaction.

driveable

that is all I want

I hate being stranded w/o a vehicle for 3 days

AZGman

Lynnzoi wrote:driveable

that is all I want

I hate being stranded w/o a vehicle for 3 days

Yeah; it's no fun - even if don't have to drive anywhere.

pooflady

AZGman wrote:just workwise; I'll get over it.

Glad to hear it.

pooflady

Card club tonight, so my pecans and I are off. Later.

Lynnzoi

AZGman wrote:Yeah; it's no fun - even if don't have to drive anywhere.

I wanted to get some baking done...but need a grocery store run. I have no real food, no canned dog food, and *gasp* no canned cat food (I need to watch it - they are probably plotting my demise as I type this)

And no place w/in walking distance of this here cat house

Lynnzoi

pooflady wrote:Card club tonight, so my pecans and I are off. Later.

enjoy!

AZGman

Lynnzoi wrote:enjoy!

Bum a ride from your neighbor buddies?

Lynnzoi

AZGman wrote:Bum a ride from your neighbor buddies?

yeah, I could. But I am just really annoyed at my friend who said he'd have it done Sat, then Sun, then find out he can't do it. I would have tried to get it in at the Jeep dealer had I known...or called a guy who is a mobile mechanic and scheduled him. But then he said his friend the mechanic could do it this morning....until this morning rolled around. When I asked my friend about it he said 'oh, he's too busy, he'll look at it this afternoon'. It's my own fault for trusting him..I should have just taken care of it myself.

AZGman

Lynnzoi wrote:yeah, I could. But I am just really annoyed at my friend who said he'd have it done Sat, then Sun, then find out he can't do it. I would have tried to get it in at the Jeep dealer had I known...or called a guy who is a mobile mechanic and scheduled him. But then he said his friend the mechanic could do it this morning....until this morning rolled around. When I asked my friend about it he said 'oh, he's too busy, he'll look at it this afternoon'. It's my own fault for trusting him..I should have just taken care of it myself.

what about the menagerie?

Lynnzoi

AZGman wrote:what about the menagerie?

oh, they don't know nuthin about fixin cars

AZGman

Lynnzoi wrote:oh, they don't know nuthin about fixin cars

Should get a grease monkey.

Lynnzoi

AZGman wrote:Should get a grease monkey.

now there's a thought!

Lynnzoi

back in a bit....gonna go switch over some laundry

AZGman

Lynnzoi wrote:back in a bit....gonna go switch over some laundry

I gotta take a load of laundry outta the dryer, too; but it can wait til I head for bed.

Lynnzoi

AZGman wrote:I gotta take a load of laundry outta the dryer, too; but it can wait til I head for bed.

well, I have been making an assault on the pile in the dungeon...always things that need to be washed sep or have been set aside for one reason or another. yay.

AZGman

Lynnzoi wrote:well, I have been making an assault on the pile in the dungeon...always things that need to be washed sep or have been set aside for one reason or another. yay.

I don't mind the washing and drying, but I have a very difficult time folding stuff - so mostly I don't!

Lynnzoi

AZGman wrote:I don't mind the washing and drying, but I have a very difficult time folding stuff - so mostly I don't!

I need to go hang up a ton of stuff actually. I tend to pile stuff on top of the dresser. Sheets, towels, that stuff gets folded and put away as I bring it up. Other stuff.....not so much.

AZGman

Lynnzoi wrote:I need to go hang up a ton of stuff actually. I tend to pile stuff on top of the dresser. Sheets, towels, that stuff gets folded and put away as I bring it up. Other stuff.....not so much.

And, basically, I'm lazy.

Lynnzoi

AZGman wrote:And, basically, I'm lazy.

ditto

AZGman

Almost time to transfer my base of operations to my horizontal HQ.

Lynnzoi

AZGman wrote:Almost time to transfer my base of operations to my horizontal HQ.

I should go put some of them clothes away afore the Steelers game....maybe scrounge somethin up to eat too.