twoeyedgirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages twoeyedgirl
cxl wrote:Great composition, something that is sadly lacking in lots of other woot shirts - GMV!

Agree! And I would love to wear this shirt! I love food and Mario and green things.

I can't understand why this shirt doesn't have more votes!

npromero

quality posts: 0 Private Messages npromero
lisaasil wrote:I super like this shirt! I love the representation of noodles and seasoning! It’s adorbs! Dig your style - don't change a thing!

Thanks.

Im using it for a computer wallpaper design, It's terming out amazing. Im sticking with super simple and direct lines like the design to theme the whole thing, but I'm doing it on some new software and I'm stumbling around all over the place.

It's so FRUSTRATING! But thats how learning goes at times.

I'm hoping to have it done next week~ish.

doctorwho42

quality posts: 0 Private Messages doctorwho42

I think for the first time in my woot history i would buy 2 or more of these shirts just for myself

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
straightshooter wrote:I thought Woot didn't allow religious references. Personally, I find this offensive.

Personally, I find your offense hilarious. This isn't a religious reference, it's a reference to a work of art.

move along

notpallavi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages notpallavi

Oh this has gotta print! Want so bad.

Eriebadfish

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Eriebadfish
avbaby wrote:i wish this would print, i am a fan of cthulhu. and hot sauce. mostly cthulhu.

I dont know what ctulhu is... But I literally go through a (BIG) bottle of Cholula once a month. I even have to go the hot sauce store to score the 15 oz'er! GMY!

astrobat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages astrobat
Re: Cute Has A Flavor

Yay! I always love a tastefully done Looney Tunes reference. Great work!

Deaglan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Deaglan
Re: Isn't it delicious

I need it!

walmazan

quality posts: 64 Private Messages walmazan
Re: know your knives

This is amazing!

elankat

quality posts: 7 Private Messages elankat
krandaller wrote:A thousand times amen to this.

I NEED this shirt.

I know. I really, really hope this makes it to print. I want it so much, it hurts.

elankat

geneotype wrote:Yes, that is true, and yes it is something I considered while working on it. In hindsight I should have had him working on a cookie sheet, but it is what it is. I'm planning on redoing this and subbing elsewhere anyway, so your comment is extremely valuable. Thanks!

Cool. Hope to see it somewhere. The gumdrop boobies made me giggle. It reminds me of something one of my friends would do if he were a gingerbread man.

elankat

j5 wrote:I agree the extra dough is illogical, and some people would jump all over that and the shadows if this were "someone else's" design, but it works well enough as is, so there you go.
eta: and I get that you're not a "guy"

Yeah. I see all sorts of comments in other derbies about the logistics of things in a design, most of which never even occurred to me and seemed nitpicky, yet here I am doing the same thing because my cookie obsessed baking brain rebels at the dough and the icing. :D

lol! The no girls on the internet assumption is sort of a pet peeve of mine.

elankat

kRod88 wrote:I wish they would make salt and pepper shakers like that... those would be awesome :p lol I would buy them ina heartbeat.

Not quite the same, but I know I've seen an R2D2 pepper mill. I think it may have been on ThinkGeek.

bachrock37

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bachrock37
Re: Bake It So!

Stardamsel, if by some awful twist of fate you do not win, can you please post this design to some other t-shirt company? Than at least those of us who appreciate your work can still support it proudly. Very clever stuff. I think what really kills me is the "Number One Best Seller!"

Narfcake

quality posts: 287 Private Messages Narfcake
Re: Dunk Science (resub)

Revoted. Here's hoping for a HM, at least.

citizencoyote

quality posts: 42 Private Messages citizencoyote
kllangellier wrote:I thought it was funny because they are flies... And flies always buzz around poop... Though I wouldn't wear it... lol

That doesn't change the fact that it's a pile of poop with a candle stuck in it. This is the kind of thing sold at swap meets, not shirt.woot. Not to mention the flies look more than a little suspect.

dragontears740

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dragontears740

It doesn't look like this shirt will print here...do you sell your shirts anywhere else?

taternuggets

quality posts: 22 Private Messages taternuggets
Re: cthulhu sauce

Thanks everyone for all the votes and comments on this one!

Nothing follows.

Narfcake

quality posts: 287 Private Messages Narfcake
kylemittskus wrote:So, your argument is that because she's not as hackneyed as RamyB, she's A-ok? It's ok to do something that people don't like as long as someone else is doing it more often?

Don't go too far out of context - that's not my argument, but apparently, it is reality. Look at the officials that get elected into various positions, after all ...

FWIW, I did not vote for this - bunny ban here. But it is a democracy here at Woot, and the results will be what they will be.

caldy5786

quality posts: 0 Private Messages caldy5786
Re: As Seen on TV

I'm sorely disappointed that this didn't even make it to the fog. I really liked the idea

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
wendyboyette wrote:Love it!

I also see the toast graphic in your signature. Where can we vote for that one?

Thank you wendyboyette! That toast graphic was an entry in a past derby, so voting is over now, I just use the graphic to lead to my facebook artist page. Glad you like it enough to try and vote for it!

m0d0nne11

quality posts: 0 Private Messages m0d0nne11
aggiebutterfly wrote:Oh my god its in C#. I Must have this shirt!!!

There definitely isn't enough information to tell. It could very easily be Java, or almost any other OO language.

so close to the fog. really hope this prints.

calebmitchell

quality posts: 64 Private Messages calebmitchell

PLEASE sell this somewhere else! I love this shirt so much!!

capfund

quality posts: 0 Private Messages capfund
Re: Breakfast Program v.2

Thanks everyone who voted and for all your productive feedback!

jayleask

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jayleask

I want to vote for this, I've never voted before but I'v totally bought stuff from Woot! How do I vote, this shirt rocks!

AngelKatie413

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AngelKatie413
Re: This was a triumph

This is just *beyond* epic. If it doesn't win I'll cry little Chell tears.

AngelKatie413

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AngelKatie413
KamaMonroe wrote:My question is if I should by this or these cheese portal shirt for Christmas for my brother in law who actually worked on Portal 2. (My kids were so excited when Daddy finished the game last week and they saw their uncle in the credits)

Ummm you should buy BOTH. I've got 3 Portal shirts (two from here, one from teefury) already wrapped for my brother for Christmas.

artgirl929

quality posts: 1 Private Messages artgirl929
Re: Iron Chef version 2

Thanks everybody that voted!

jennacler

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jennacler

it's a blood orange, not a grapefruit. any good dexter fan would know that.

fuddledumpy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages fuddledumpy
Re: Cute Has A Flavor

Duck seasoning, FIRE!

wootfast

quality posts: 3 Private Messages wootfast

Staff

Re: Doggie Chef

too cute!

vladadog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vladadog

I'm bummed this shirt didn't make it in to the fog. If it ever gets printed anywhere I'd buy a bunch. It's a great design!

modernchaot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages modernchaot

I really hope this will be sold, since it's Portal... I love portal :D

I make YouTube videos: youtube.com/lufthansa7478

I also have shirts to trade, so PM me... I dare you to!

ignorant

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ignorant
vladadog wrote:I'm bummed this shirt didn't make it in to the fog. If it ever gets printed anywhere I'd buy a bunch. It's a great design!

Thanks, glad you liked it...fingers crossed for an honorable mention.

musicchan

quality posts: 2 Private Messages musicchan
Re: Galaxy Soup

Man, I really hope this gets printed sometime soon. These type of shirts are exactly why I'm so attracted to Woot. It would look great next to that solar system shirt I got a while back.

Confusticate and Bebother those dwarves!

elankat

jayleask wrote:I want to vote for this, I've never voted before but I'v totally bought stuff from Woot! How do I vote, this shirt rocks!

The voting is closed on this derby, so you can't.

fossilgirl1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fossilgirl1
collinvh wrote:When there is no food left in the house to eat, pizza delivery.

I hope you enjoy the design. Thanks for viewing and please vote.

Please let me know where I can buy this. I need at least 3 of them.

chenthehen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chenthehen
Re: Isn't it delicious

I love your cuppycake shirts!!

Skiim

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Skiim

Out of the countless Mexican restaurants around where I live, only one had Cholula hot sauce (my favorite) and they closed. That mixed with my new found love of the board game Arkham Horror, makes this a must have shirt.

Skiimed the surface

jmf1081

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jmf1081
Re: Breakfast Program v.2

I wish this shirt would have won. I normally don't eat brekfast, but I like code.