grahamcrackercoyote

quality posts: 25 Private Messages grahamcrackercoyote
ApeLad wrote:QTOE just might hit 10k before it dies. That'll be a first for me.

Hope it doesn't die yet. Might have to get a third copy.

meepee

quality posts: 33 Private Messages meepee

Next week -

Run Away! at the top of the chart, Crowd Control at the bottom.

Almost definitely.

grahamcrackercoyote

meepee wrote:Next week -

Almost definitely.

Crowd Control begs the question "what makes an unpopular tee shirt unpopular?" It isn't my cup of tee, but is far better executed than Skatetown.

Narfcake

quality posts: 271 Private Messages Narfcake
grahamcrackercoyote wrote:Hope it doesn't die yet. Might have to get a third copy.

Questionable Table stands a great chance to hit 10k. Cheese might NOT stand a chance to hit 20k ...

As for Crowd Control ... I don't know. As most of us know, when it comes to Wooters, there's no correlation with taste vs. sales, so we end up with the results that we do.

crazydoglady

quality posts: 4 Private Messages crazydoglady
Narfcake wrote:That's been the argument of several of the anti-Ramy camp too, and Woot's audience too.

Thanks for the pep-talk, I'm over my pout ^_^. And... my post wasn't meant to be a Ramy bash - he doesn't have a whole lot of control over whether he fogs or whether he sells over 5000. Actually, my feelings about Marsupial are pretty much a metaphor for how I feel about a lot of things right now... my quirky neighborhood is being gentrified, my favorite resale shop has been replaced by condos, and my favorite DIY blogger now has sponsors and devotes a few days a month to product reviews. It ALL makes me sad.

Narfcake wrote:
Continue pushing, continue voting ... that's what we can do. At least so says the guy that bought today's Buried Treasure while wearing this ...

I WILL keep voting and commenting... it will take more than a Marsupial to get the woot monkey off my back! (Sure wish I'd been wooting when Cuteness Overflow printed!)

I hope Bella is OK and doesn't need surgery - I have been through all of that a few times and it is always tough. Good luck to you both.

Narfcake

crazydoglady wrote:Thanks for the pep-talk, I'm over my pout ^_^. And... my post wasn't meant to be a Ramy bash - he doesn't have a whole lot of control over whether he fogs or whether he sells over 5000.

Some folks here would probably debate that one ...

But yeah, the change is inevitable, and both extremes will always continue to be at odds. Me ... I'm somewhere in the middle, with some (a lot of?) geek thrown in there for good measure too.

And thanks for the good thoughts. The vet did say that most of the time, it's benign, but that it is still an irritation, especially if it continues to grow. Whatever comes up, it means I need to severely curtail my shirt buying here.

BTW, teetrade shows three cuteness overflow shirts as available.

grahamcrackercoyote

Narfcake wrote:Some folks here would probably debate that one ...

But yeah, the change is inevitable, and both extremes will always continue to be at odds. Me ... I'm somewhere in the middle, with some (a lot of?) geek thrown in there for good measure too.

And thanks for the good thoughts. The vet did say that most of the time, it's benign, but that it is still an irritation, especially if it continues to grow. Whatever comes up, it means I need to severely curtail my shirt buying here.

BTW, teetrade shows three cuteness overflow shirts as available.

Looks like Lori worked up Bella's samples last night - actually she had multiple Bellas, but one was probably yours - samples handled with care - each one is a critter in need

dcroe05

quality posts: 12 Private Messages dcroe05
meepee wrote:Next week -

Almost definitely.

Actually I think it will debut at #2. Admittedly, I don't have the quite the handle on the numbers that Narfcake does, but my best guess is that Darth will still be #1 at the beginning of the new reckoning.

Narfcake

Sunday night, and what will happen in the next 12 hours, nobody knows .... yet.

Legend: Current rank (Baseline rank) Shirt Name - (Additional sales) and total quantity as of this posting . Refer to the beginning of this reckoning for the baseline sales numbers.
1 (1) Family Breakfast - (+793) to 7246
2 (2) He’ll Probably Be Okay - (+255) to 7551
3 (3) Epic Fail - (+162) to 4030
4 (6) This Was a Triumph - (+179) to 5866
5 (4) The Binge - (+229) to 52420
6 (25) Breakfast of Plumbers - (+171) to 3325
7 (5) Kitchen Warfare - (+165) to 11172
8 (7) Not Paying Attention - (+121) to 2987
9 (9) Nevermore - (+164) to 43774
10 (8) It Came Out Of Nowhere - (+157) to 34562
11 (10) I’m here to rescue… uh… - (+78) to 2516
12 (12) Hats That Are Hatty - (+87) to 3879
13 (11) Acquired Taste - (+130) to 19125
14 (13) Unstealthiest Ninja - (+124) to 11998
15 (14) Questionable Table of Elements - (+110) to 9928
16 (17) Couldn't Care Less Bear - (+97) to 5027
17 (16) Cell Division - (+87) to 5899
18 (19) Star Map - (+92) to 4303
19 (20) Triage - (+79) to 2124
20 (15) The Cheese is a Liederkranz - (+67) to 19909
21 (23) Changing Sides - (+67) to 1825
22 (18) Kittentarō - (+55) to 2375
23 (21) When Life Sucks - (+54) to 2000
24 (24) Enchanter - (+61) to 2134
25 (22) Click or Treat - (+63) to 5901
26 (26) Southbound - (+32) to 822
27 (27) Iron E - (+26) to 1097
91 (91) Random - (+0) to 20026
92 (92) Easiest Thanksgiving Recipe - (+172) to 3861
93 (93) Crowd Control - (+5) to 174
94 (94) Run Away! Run Away! - (+732) to 6732
95 (95) Marsupial In My Pocket - (+212) to 5472
96 (96) Buried Treasure - (+42) to 1441
97 (97) The McEucalyptus is back! - 1057

citizencoyote

quality posts: 42 Private Messages citizencoyote
grahamcrackercoyote wrote:Crowd Control begs the question "what makes an unpopular tee shirt unpopular?" It isn't my cup of tee, but is far better executed than Skatetown.

Agreed, and I'm surprised at how poorly it has sold. There's nothing particularly wrong with it, but I guess it just doesn't float anyone's boat. If you want to dive into possible reasons why it's unpopular, I'll throw a few ideas into the discussion:

1. It's a strange button order, so it doesn't match up with anything in the real world.
2. No irony, parody, or humor for what is otherwise ordinary and unassuming.
3. With no other references on the shirt, it has that "wha?" factor that makes people feel they should get it right away but don't, and thus they dismiss it as ineffective.

dcroe05

quality posts: 12 Private Messages dcroe05
Narfcake wrote:Questionable Table stands a great chance to hit 10k. Cheese might NOT stand a chance to hit 20k ...

QTOE @ 10k is almost a given at this point. It looks like it will survive another week and only needs 61 for the milestone.

Cheese @ 20k will likely happen if it survives today. The same sales as this week again would put it only about 20 short, and I think it would sell that many it it's last hours.

Narfcake

dcroe05 wrote:Cheese @ 20k will likely happen if it survives today. The same sales as this week again would put it only about 20 short, and I think it would sell that many it it's last hours.

Its sales have been on the decline for a little while now. There was discussion about front loaded sales when it came out ... after all, it hit 10k in its second week in the reckoning.

So let's hear it -
ONE MORE WEEK! ONE MORE WEEK! ONE MORE WEEK!.

Same goes with another shirt too ...
ONE MORE WEEK! ONE MORE WEEK! ONE MORE WEEK!

Randyotter

quality posts: 10 Private Messages Randyotter

Not much between the bottom ones, if my penguins pull through once more I am taking them all out for beers

artgirl929

quality posts: 1 Private Messages artgirl929

Sales dropped off a bit this week for When Life Sucks, so it looks like your penguins will be the last of our week, congrats and keep it up. Thanks everybody who picked up a shirt!

Randyotter

quality posts: 10 Private Messages Randyotter

Aww all my erm ....bottom warriors........ keep getting taken away ,thanks again

WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Okay, bear with me; it's taking a little longer than usual to wake up and get going today. So there was a Reckoning? And some shirts are going away? Well, that's fine, I guess. Doesn't really affect me none. I suppose if you were wantin' one of those Reckoning designs you might feel some pressure to pick one up today, because come midnight they'll be gone forever. Not me, though. I couldn't care less. Hmm? Which ones? Oh, here. Today's your last chance to buy:

Narfcake

Oh yay, WootBot showed up for work today! And the two will live on for ONE MORE WEEK! too ... though might be about it. Three bystanders will definitely survive next week.