zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

ApeLad

quality posts: 37 Private Messages ApeLad

Congrats, W!
It's the sauce!

paigeorose92

quality posts: 14 Private Messages paigeorose92

The one eating the McEucalyptus IS fatter... it's a PSA on fast food as well as an adorable shirt with Koalas!

Big Orphaned Cetacea 6.15.11
Bundle of Carrots 11.9.11
Brick of Carbonite 5.23.12

amreli

quality posts: 8 Private Messages amreli

Congrats on the print! I didn't really have time to pay attention last week, but I do love the expression on the non-fast-food koala.

Narfcake

quality posts: 288 Private Messages Narfcake

If koalas knew what goes into that sandwich, I think they'd reconsider it.

(Seriously, if you knew what went into a McRib, you probably wouldn't want another one.)

ApeLad

quality posts: 37 Private Messages ApeLad
Narfcake wrote:If koalas knew what goes into that sandwich, I think they'd reconsider it.

(Seriously, if you knew what went into a McRib, you probably wouldn't want another one.)

What you you have against grey pig foam pressed into the shape of ribs then slathered in tangy, sweet, red paste? We're supposed to be discussing koalas here, Narfcake!
;)

amreli

quality posts: 8 Private Messages amreli
ApeLad wrote:What you you have against grey pig foam pressed into the shape of ribs then slathered in tangy, sweet, red paste? We're supposed to be discussing koalas here, Narfcake!
;)

When you put it that way, just makes me want one even more! Forget this vegetarian business!

bluejester

quality posts: 567 Private Messages bluejester

Sure it looks tasty, and no doubt it is healthy, but how does it compare to an In and Out burgers?

miyoshinum5

quality posts: 4 Private Messages miyoshinum5

Shirt.woot is going to make me bankrupt, every other day theres another shirt I must have... However I bought Friday's shirt so do I really need 2 koala shirts?

eeschultz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages eeschultz

Huzzah!!! Come to me, new Walmazan tee!!!

Narfcake

Ingredients:

McEucalyptus leaves: eucalyptus leaf fragments, reconstituted eucalyptus leaf, ground eucalyptus tree bark, high fructose corn syrup, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, artificial color.

McEucalyptus sauce: Water, high fructose corn syrup, modified food starch, salt, sugar, soybean oil, eucalyptus wood by-products, sodium benzoate (preservative), potassium sorbate (preservative), artificial flavor, artificial color.

McEuclyptus bun: Flour, water, high fructose corn syrup, yeast, vegetable oil, dextrose, fumaric acid, calcium sulphate, salt, acetic acid, soy flour, monocalcium phosphate, ammonium sulphate, cornstarch, ammonium chloride, ascorbic acid, azodicarbomide, mono- and diglycerides, propionic acid, phosphoric acid, corn flour, calcium peroxide, calcium propionate, dicetyl tartaric acid esters of mono- and diglycerides, ethoxylated mono- and diglycerides.

Narfcake

miyoshinum5 wrote:Shirt.woot is going to make me bankrupt, every other day theres another shirt I must have... However I bought Friday's shirt so do I really need 2 koala shirts?

When in doubt, do what I do and flip a coin.

If it's heads, buy it.

If it's tails, buy it.

grrlmarvel

quality posts: 12 Private Messages grrlmarvel

I don't think there has been a Walmazan print I haven't liked. I think it has to do with the simple yet full of expression illustrations ... that are extremely wearable as shirts. It's hard to do all that.

Well done my friend. Keep 'em coming.

nathanwpyle

quality posts: 37 Private Messages nathanwpyle

Yes! Congrats, sir!

artgirl929

quality posts: 1 Private Messages artgirl929
Narfcake wrote:If koalas knew what goes into that sandwich, I think they'd reconsider it.

You know you can't get just one McRib, so you are right about that. Congrats on the print Walmazan!

penthus

quality posts: 3 Private Messages penthus

I thought there was something funny about the lettuce on that last burger I had...

walmazan

quality posts: 64 Private Messages walmazan

Koality Burger!!!!

sharonaustin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sharonaustin

aDORable! felicidades, wal! love it! que preciosoooooo. ;-)

kevlar51

quality posts: 46 Private Messages kevlar51

Congrats Wences!

jjkehoe

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jjkehoe

I think the first koala's concern is because yesterday there were three koalas on the branch.

ElanorRigby

quality posts: 14 Private Messages ElanorRigby
paigeorose92 wrote:The one eating the McEucalyptus IS fatter... it's a PSA on fast food as well as an adorable shirt with Koalas!

I don't know...they're both pretty fat. I think it's just illustrating that even if you eat only healthy food, if your genes say you're gonna be fat, you will be. GIVE UP NOW, AMERICA! YOU WERE BORN TO BE FAT! :p

Even on a cloudy day, I'll keep my eyes fixed on the sun...

krazykoz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krazykoz

Congrats on the print, walmazan. Its been a good weekend for you.

bigpauly85

quality posts: 3 Private Messages bigpauly85

This derby had so much potential. That outback shirt by ramyb and the lizard shirt by radscoolian were such nich shirts and then two stupid little cutesie shirts like this and the koala in the pocket end up winning. It's so ridiculous.

bigpauly85

bigpauly85 wrote:This derby had so much potential. That outback shirt by ramyb and the lizard shirt by radscoolian were such nich shirts and then two stupid little cutesie shirts like this and the koala in the pocket end up winning. It's so ridiculous.

That being said, I did like the actually made for grownups buried treasure shirt and I bought it.

krazykoz

bigpauly85 wrote:This derby had so much potential. That outback shirt by ramyb and the lizard shirt by radscoolian were such nich shirts and then two stupid little cutesie shirts like this and the koala in the pocket end up winning. It's so ridiculous.

I can't find radscoolian's entry, but i am glad ramyb's outback didn't print. If one cannot even draw the country correctly that is the theme of the derby, they do not deserve to win. Leaving out Tasmania is like leaving out Florida from a map of the USA.

IceWoot

quality posts: 2 Private Messages IceWoot

Yay! My first time ever buying all three shirts from the derby.

What an exciting moment.

I really am glad that this one printed instead of Ramyb's other print since it would've been a huge dilemma having to decide if I could constitute buying a second shirt with the shape of Aussie on it.

lucky1988

quality posts: 20 Private Messages lucky1988

I'm lovin' it! Congrats walmazan!

misterfamilyguy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages misterfamilyguy
paigeorose92 wrote:The one eating the McEucalyptus IS fatter... it's a PSA on fast food as well as an adorable shirt with Koalas!

ITS A PSA ON BREAD! IMO

lebo1865

quality posts: 5 Private Messages lebo1865

when ordering a shirt woot forgot to ask if i would like fries with that.

meepee

quality posts: 33 Private Messages meepee

No kangaroo prints in the "Australia" derby - unimaginable. Love this though!

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 217 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Congrats W! Definitely picking up one of these for my gf.

^__^

bigpauly85

krazykoz wrote:I can't find radscoolian's entry, but i am glad ramyb's outback didn't print. If one cannot even draw the country correctly that is the theme of the derby, they do not deserve to win. Leaving out Tasmania is like leaving out Florida from a map of the USA.

My mistake, the lizard shirt was made by joelongbow and it was excellent.

Narfcake

krazykoz wrote:I can't find radscoolian's entry, but i am glad ramyb's outback didn't print. If one cannot even draw the country correctly that is the theme of the derby, they do not deserve to win. Leaving out Tasmania is like leaving out Florida from a map of the USA.

See the entries sorted by votes here.

As for the last comment ... 11 years ago, some folks would've appreciated leaving Florida out of the USA.

krazykoz

Narfcake wrote:See the entries sorted by votes here.

Thanks for your unhelpful advice in finding "radscoolian"'s lizard design. I thought the lizard in the fog may have been what bigpauly was referring to, but I didn't want to make assumptions. I am with bigpauly in that joelongbow's lizard shirt would have been a great print.

As for the last comment ... 11 years ago, some folks would've appreciated leaving Florida out of the USA.

lol kuz oui h8 boosh.

It was making a point that anyone from the US who would have seen it, would have brought up the fact that florida is missing. Its the same here with ramyb's design and tasmania being absent.

chrisprender

quality posts: 312 Private Messages chrisprender

First they declare pizza a vegetable, and now we have eucalyptus in our burgers? What is this world coming to?

airjordants

quality posts: 0 Private Messages airjordants

Is Woot full of housewives and soccer moms or something? I can't believe such great designs were overshadowed by these childish and cartoony creature shirts. Australia has much more vastness and beauty to it than just koalas... lately I just feel like giving up on here.

bubblymush

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bubblymush

Well I'm not a soccer mom but this shirt is too cute to pass up!

bigpauly85

airjordants wrote:Is Woot full of housewives and soccer moms or something? I can't believe such great designs were overshadowed by these childish and cartoony creature shirts. Australia has much more vastness and beauty to it than just koalas... lately I just feel like giving up on here.

Couldn't agree more. It really is ridiculous.

eeschultz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages eeschultz

My personal taste is for "artsy" designs on tote bags and framed as prints. I like my t-shirts to be "cutesy" or to refer to my favorite sci fi shows. But I know not everyone shares my taste.

Lately there have been a lot of video game shirts, and before that there was a rush of zombie shirts, that I had absolutely no interest in. Sure, I was disappointed when they edged out some designs I preferred in some recent derbies - there were a couple that I loved in the breakfast derby that didn't even break into the fog.

But I don't think it's that big a deal. I've already bought five t-shirts in my three months on this site. I'm know I'll like more derby winners and daily features in the coming weeks and months, so I'll get a chance to pick up new shirts that suit me. And it's not like I need/can afford a shirt every day, anyway, so I don't want to like every single shirt.

Everybody out there (who is intense enough about this to follow the derbies and message boards, like us) is getting some designs they like and skipping a lot of designs they don't and missing out on designs they would have wanted. I think we're all in the same boat.

raccoonbacon

quality posts: 1 Private Messages raccoonbacon
eeschultz wrote:My personal taste is for "artsy" designs on tote bags and framed as prints. I like my t-shirts to be "cutesy" or to refer to my favorite sci fi shows. But I know not everyone shares my taste.

Lately there have been a lot of video game shirts, and before that there was a rush of zombie shirts, that I had absolutely no interest in. Sure, I was disappointed when they edged out some designs I preferred in some recent derbies - there were a couple that I loved in the breakfast derby that didn't even break into the fog.

But I don't think it's that big a deal. I've already bought five t-shirts in my three months on this site. I'm know I'll like more derby winners and daily features in the coming weeks and months, so I'll get a chance to pick up new shirts that suit me. And it's not like I need/can afford a shirt every day, anyway, so I don't want to like every single shirt.

Everybody out there (who is intense enough about this to follow the derbies and message boards, like us) is getting some designs they like and skipping a lot of designs they don't and missing out on designs they would have wanted. I think we're all in the same boat.

I completely agree, eeschultz

Why do the discussion boards continuously revert back to compaining in one form or another? The weekly Derbies are there for people to create designs and for them to be voted on. It doesn't matter what looks "artsy", "cutesy", whatever. The people buying vote and whatever submissions get the top three totals of votes, get printed; end of story.

I personally love this koala design and that is why I was first in line to buy it. If you don't like a certain design, move on and wait for another shirt design that you like.