elankat

quality posts: 7 Private Messages elankat
crazydoglady wrote:Ditto. Woot, since you have expanded to aprons, could you pretty please do Bake It So on an apron some time in the future? That would be amazing!

Seriously. It needs to happen.

clcaruthers

quality posts: 32 Private Messages clcaruthers

Im sure this has already been answered at some point, but how do the long sleeve shirts fit? Exactly like the short sleeve shirts; with sleeves of course?

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

clcaruthers wrote:Im sure this has already been answered at some point, but how do the long sleeve shirts fit? Exactly like the short sleeve shirts; with sleeves of course?

Yes.

JenDupre

quality posts: 19 Private Messages JenDupre

Hey Sweet! They are shipping early!! My estimated delivery is tomorrow!!!!!

EXCITED!!!

stogieman

quality posts: 1 Private Messages stogieman

Coexist hoodie and kitchen warfare apron here I come!

meh3884

quality posts: 25 Private Messages meh3884

Aw woot I <3 you for bringing back Say No to Scurvy. But since I'm never satisfied: I already have the tshirt; I wanted it on something else

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

cbabcock2

quality posts: 3 Private Messages cbabcock2

AWESOME!!! Pay the xtry dollars if it is an important present.

"And we're almost totally positive SmartPost orders (that's the free shipping) will arrive by December 25."

mscrankypants

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mscrankypants

Greetings from Krampus was probably the shirt I most regretted not having. It was sold before I knew of woot. It arrived yesterday and it did not disappoint. Love it! Thanks Woot for offering it again.

ProfHotpants

quality posts: 49 Private Messages ProfHotpants

Just a heads up: you might have noticed a minor change to the Kitchen Warfare Apron sale image just a minute ago, because we had to switch to a slightly different apron model.

Turns out, the love for this design exceeds the number of aprons in existence. So we're getting some new aprons made, that are very close to our original model, just with a slightly different bottom hem. It's still flat across the front, but it has rounded corners instead of square. The pockets are also slightly further apart, though they are the same size. It's an incredibly similar apron: same fabric, same dimensions, same fancy adjustable tie mechanism, same number of pockets.

We felt the mild change was worth it to keep the apron available for folks who want it in time for the holidays. Go forth and wage kitchen warfare!

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

My hoodie arrived and my gods but I love it. The interior is soft and the thickness of the fabric is juuust right. For a WL ordering the MS, it fits exactly as I want my hoodies to fit: slightly oversized with a good slouch to it, but sleeves and length hitting as they should, at wrist and low/mid-hip respectively.

When I saw my mother today, her exact reaction was "ummm, wouldn't that be more suitable on a 17 yr old?" And then I was, like, FACEBOOK STATUS UPDATE WHATEVS MOM U 4CEREAL DONT UNdERSTAND ME I DO WUT I WAAAAANT REBLOB IF DIS MAEK U CRYY & UR MOM TOTES DONT GET U EITHR.

JenDupre

Living Large with Plan B! I wear a MM shirt (to accommodate the "girls",), and the MM hoodie is perfect! Does anyone know if you can dye the shirt fabric and not the design? Thinking of dyeing my "Angry Day." Red makes me look even pastier. As if Seattle weather didn't do a good enough job.

sourdoughwannab

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sourdoughwannab

Wanted a long sleeve or sweatshirt for Chanukah! No such thing here. Mega-Bummer!

Narfcake

quality posts: 293 Private Messages Narfcake
JenDupre wrote:Does anyone know if you can dye the shirt fabric and not the design? Thinking of dyeing my "Angry Day." ...

The plastisol print won't take on the dye ... but neither will the 50% of the fibers that is polyester. The end effect is going to be sort of streaky like heather gray.

JenDupre

Narfcake wrote:The plastisol print won't take on the dye ... but neither will the 50% of the fibers that is polyester. The end effect is going to be sort of streaky like heather gray.

Thanks for the heads up

raymonal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages raymonal

NOOOO I need the 2009 holiday sweater in t-shirt form. i lost mine in a terrible moving accident, and a 2010 long sleeve just isn't the same

lemurtx

quality posts: 4 Private Messages lemurtx

Um, no one's made a Chickfila/kale reference regarding one of the shirts? (I searched, and didn't find. At least in this discussion).

gtfranco

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gtfranco

Love the kitchen Warfare Apron, but disappointed the divinci gingerbread man didn't make it to apron format or the King of the grill. Those would make killer gifts this time of year! Keep up the good work!

GTFranco

Squirrelhunter70

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Squirrelhunter70

HOORAY! Plan B is available! My favorite woot shirt of all time.

And in hoodie form, which means that rather than wearing it to work under my golf shirt, people will actually be able to see it.

Thank you based god

gricomet

quality posts: 35 Private Messages gricomet

Woot Off day = probably pick up some more stuff in this.

goneferal

quality posts: 19 Private Messages goneferal
raymonal wrote:NOOOO I need the 2009 holiday sweater in t-shirt form. i lost mine in a terrible moving accident, and a 2010 long sleeve just isn't the same

You got your wish! But act fast.

Rudeboy2025

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Rudeboy2025

"That's right: all Holiday Gift Guide orders from Monday, December 5 through the end of the event will receive a free shipping upgrade.

Keep that extra $5 as our gift to you. Don't spend it all in one place. "

So all I have to do is select Free Shipping during checkout? Or do I select the $5 shipping?

lylekong

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lylekong

You know what shirt I wish I could get?
The Horror Film shirt. I'm still going to pick up Resist in long sleeve, but Horror Film I wish I could have gotten so badly. If it ever revives, I'm going to probably get two, one for me, one for posterity. Been projecting film for awhile, and loved this shirt, but forgot until it was too late.

-The only lyle you know

progrock

quality posts: 0 Private Messages progrock

Can anyone tell me what brand these sweatshirts are?

Is everything still American apparel, or has woot gone with a cheaper brand?.. I hope not.

And man, I wish there were some better ones. I love the plan B one, BUT, I refuse to buy black shirts (they just look like garbage after a few washes). Besides that, the royal blue is just soooo blue. Due to this, I ordered the brown beer hoodie. Now, if there were more choices in some more ideal colors (the dark blues, browns, greys, and some of the more natural looking colors like the greens, etc) I would definitely be ordering more.

Woot, get working on this one!! enough with the black sweatshirts, I want something that will still be wearable after it fades a little.

Narfcake

progrock wrote:Can anyone tell me what brand these sweatshirts are?

Hoodies are not AA. It's called out on the sizing chart that they're made in Honduras. My best guess is that they're Gildan G185 and G186 for the pullover and zip-up, respectively.

The long sleeve tees are AA 2007, which retail for $24.

v6bird

quality posts: 2 Private Messages v6bird

I need a Meh! Apron!!!!!

v6bird

quality posts: 2 Private Messages v6bird

I'll also take a reflections of PIE apron!!!

progrock

quality posts: 0 Private Messages progrock
Narfcake wrote:Hoodies are not AA. It's called out on the sizing chart that they're made in Honduras. My best guess is that they're Gildan G185 and G186 for the pullover and zip-up, respectively.

The long sleeve tees are AA 2007, which retail for $24.

Thanks, that's sad to hear. Guess I should be glad I only ordered one.

Woot (well, maybe Amazon.. whoever's making the business decision on this one)... please, quality over price!!!! If a sweatshirt costs me $45 and last less than a year (plus looks cheaper) its a worse deal than a $75 one that lasts over 4 years (and doesn't look so goddamn cheap!)

just my 2 cents

MarkDaSpark

quality posts: 188 Private Messages MarkDaSpark
ProfHotpants wrote:Just a heads up: you might have noticed a minor change to the Kitchen Warfare Apron sale image just a minute ago, because we had to switch to a slightly different apron model.

Turns out, the love for this design exceeds the number of aprons in existence. So we're getting some new aprons made, that are very close to our original model, just with a slightly different bottom hem. It's still flat across the front, but it has rounded corners instead of square. The pockets are also slightly further apart, though they are the same size. It's an incredibly similar apron: same fabric, same dimensions, same fancy adjustable tie mechanism, same number of pockets.

We felt the mild change was worth it to keep the apron available for folks who want it in time for the holidays. Go forth and wage kitchen warfare!

Thanks! Now if you could only get them to make the hoodies and long sleeve shirts in 3X!!!

A big Fail on that one. Wanted to buy some of both, but neither is in my size.

Someone has to put WD's kids thru college, but why does it have to be me!
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

etarre

quality posts: 1 Private Messages etarre

Woot, could we have "the cake is a liar" in apron form? Please? Pretty please with a cherry on top?

Narfcake

progrock wrote:Thanks, that's sad to hear. Guess I should be glad I only ordered one.

Woot (well, maybe Amazon.. whoever's making the business decision on this one)... please, quality over price!!!! If a sweatshirt costs me $45 and last less than a year (plus looks cheaper) its a worse deal than a $75 one that lasts over 4 years (and doesn't look so goddamn cheap!)

just my 2 cents

Honestly, I don't see durability is an issue just because they're imported. And I know the price points for the AA equivalents would probably add $5-10 to the selling price.

FWIW, I did buy a Nevermore hoodie from the Shirtoberfest - it is really nice and soft. It's probably the only one I'll be getting for a while, though - I wear t-shirts much much much more often.

memyselfandi3737

quality posts: 0 Private Messages memyselfandi3737

Is anyone else disappointed that the Seasons Greetings cards are sold out?

kimcee

quality posts: 2 Private Messages kimcee

I wish they had more design selections for the hoodies, none of my faves are in it and on that note I wish they'd offer hoodies more often because the regular shirts don't fit me right. sadface.

alxhzlwd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alxhzlwd
memyselfandi3737 wrote:Is anyone else disappointed that the Seasons Greetings cards are sold out?

YES!
I was going to purchase them this weekend & forgot. Saw the free shipping email, got reminded, and now I'm very sad.

Come on Woot! You're making more aprons, make some more cards for memyselfandi3737 and me.

greenlightgo722

quality posts: 1 Private Messages greenlightgo722
alxhzlwd wrote:YES!
I was going to purchase them this weekend & forgot. Saw the free shipping email, got reminded, and now I'm very sad.

Come on Woot! You're making more aprons, make some more cards for memyselfandi3737 and me.

I also wanted to buy three packs today!!! I assumed I'd have until the end of the event to order them. This is not quite fair

Narfcake

greenlightgo722 wrote:I also wanted to buy three packs today!!! I assumed I'd have until the end of the event to order them. This is not quite fair

I think you folks are forgetting that unlike the shirts and other textile products, the cards are NOT printed at Woot HQ.

This is the first year for anything other than t-shirts ... and demand outstripped the supply. It happens, and now Woot knows to have more next year.

tommytutone

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tommytutone

Did anyone answer this?

Rudeboy2025 wrote:"That's right: all Holiday Gift Guide orders from Monday, December 5 through the end of the event will receive a free shipping upgrade.

So all I have to do is select Free Shipping during checkout? Or do I select the $5 shipping?

nodnetni

quality posts: 2 Private Messages nodnetni
Rudeboy2025 wrote:"That's right: all Holiday Gift Guide orders from Monday, December 5 through the end of the event will receive a free shipping upgrade.

Same thing i was wondering!

Rudeboy2025

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Rudeboy2025

No answer about that yet. I did a pretend checkout and selected $5 shipping and it did add the $5 to my total. So maybe you just choose normal free shipping? *shrugs*

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
Rudeboy2025 wrote:No answer about that yet. I did a pretend checkout and selected $5 shipping and it did add the $5 to my total. So maybe you just choose normal free shipping? *shrugs*

Checking into this...

I'm just hanging out, really.

DennisWKam

quality posts: 22 Private Messages DennisWKam

Staff

Yeah, I was confused too, but I think I got it down now. Select the "Free Shipping" option if you want the free expedited shipping. Now, if you select the overnight shipping for $5, you'll get the super fast overnight shipping. I hope this helps.