ProfHotpants

quality posts: 49 Private Messages ProfHotpants

Thanks to all the Ugly Sweater lovers out there!

I just spoke to our Production team to confirm that this shirt is selling with the usual shipping - there is no delay. So if you overnighted before the noon CST cutoff, you'll get it tomorrow, as usual.

funkemaster

quality posts: 3 Private Messages funkemaster

Love it! Year #4. Might have to get the other oldie... hmmm. This year in for three though me, wife, kiddo, We can be even more ugly on x-mas day when we all match with ugly sweater shirts. The wife and I used the one last year as our outfits for our x-mas card this year. It was wonderfully tacky. It will be the kid's first x-mas and a first woot shirt/ugly sweater. Tear... Better but it in the baby book.

woot or woot not there is no try

mverc

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mverc

Now I can go to our ugly sweater party and still wear a Woot shirt... Out smarted u this time wife!

funkemaster

quality posts: 3 Private Messages funkemaster
ProfHotpants wrote:Thanks to all the Ugly Sweater lovers out there!

I just spoke to our Production team to confirm that this shirt is selling with the usual shipping - there is no delay. So if you overnighted before the noon CST cutoff, you'll get it tomorrow, as usual.

Sweet, I did overnight it. For first time, just it try it out.

woot or woot not there is no try

sethjesse

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sethjesse

I saw three hearts and assumed it was a Link related shirt. Now I am sad.

hobbnet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hobbnet

Xmas is Ribs!

superclean

quality posts: 1 Private Messages superclean

Did I miss the shirt woot off? I wanna get a bunch of these from past years.

ChronoSquall14

quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14
ProfHotpants wrote:Thanks to all the Ugly Sweater lovers out there!

Thank you!

genericsmith

quality posts: 15 Private Messages genericsmith

I wore ugly holiday 09 to work today in celebration of the new ugly holiday shirt.

Munchy Attack If you can find the name of this artist & real song title I'll buy you a daily woot shirt (your choice what day)

Dystopia Dark Lager, Where the Wild Parties at?, B.A. Bearacus, and many more wanted in XXL(PLEASE!!!)
Edgar Allen Poe shall remained headlock'd until Nevermore is reckoned.

MathUhhhSaurus

quality posts: 59 Private Messages MathUhhhSaurus

I need to add this to my Ugly Sweater Tee's collection! :D

Examine Bindle of Carrots.
What Bindle of Carrots?

skyace

quality posts: 0 Private Messages skyace

Question: If you find nothing 'ugly' about the shirt pattern, is something wrong with you?

Narfcake

quality posts: 293 Private Messages Narfcake
skyace wrote:Question: If you find nothing 'ugly' about the shirt pattern, is something wrong with you?

I think it just means that you're probably about to buy the whole collection, that's all ...

journeyloaded

quality posts: 0 Private Messages journeyloaded

I keep getting "your order is NOT in". What am I doing wrong? I wooted earlier with no problem...

ntrace

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ntrace
skyace wrote:Question: If you find nothing 'ugly' about the shirt pattern, is something wrong with you?

I actually like it too. There must be something wrong with me!

mverc

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mverc

Yes

DennisWKam

quality posts: 22 Private Messages DennisWKam

Staff

journeyloaded wrote:I keep getting "your order is NOT in". What am I doing wrong? I wooted earlier with no problem...

It usually has something to do with your billing address not matching with your card. Maybe check with your bank to see which one you have listed and try again. Please feel free to email us at service@woot.com if you need help.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
ntrace wrote:I actually like it too. There must be something wrong with me!

We're not going to judge.

edit:

mverc wrote:Yes

OK, I lied. Some people will. But I won't.

I'm just hanging out, really.

RMSimpson12

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RMSimpson12

Got 1!

seshwo

brucedoesbms

quality posts: 158 Private Messages brucedoesbms

Do you include a gift bag with each sweater, er, shirt?...

“Giving a camera to Diane Arbus is like putting a live grenade in the hands of a child.” --Norman Mailer
woot!ism of Assurance: "There is [WAS] no finer market than the one you create for something nobody wants, yet everyone buys... "

Narfcake

brucedoesbms wrote:Do you include a gift bag with each sweater, er, shirt?...

If by gift bag, you mean the usual Woot shipping bags ... yes, they're included. ^_^

joslynmsu

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joslynmsu

Bouncy Bouncy! In for +1 and ordered just in the St. Nick of time.

brucedoesbms

kschom wrote:VVVVVVVV VVVVVVVVVVVV VVVV VVVVVVVVVV.

agreed...

“Giving a camera to Diane Arbus is like putting a live grenade in the hands of a child.” --Norman Mailer
woot!ism of Assurance: "There is [WAS] no finer market than the one you create for something nobody wants, yet everyone buys... "

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5

Bouncing?
Really?
Is that type of sell-through typical of the holiday shirt?

I have a shirt catalog, y'all!

Narfcake

j5 wrote:Bouncing?
Really?
Is that type of sell-through typical of the holiday shirt?

Is it if one could actually get it in time for the holiday!

In the past years, they'll arrive AFTER Christmas. ^_^

FWIW, this would be the 4th shirt to sell out the 6k too.

brucedoesbms

Are gift bags included?...

kvandy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kvandy

This gonna be perfect for my work party... yessss, so excited.

bpeterson82

quality posts: 52 Private Messages bpeterson82

In for one, WOOT!!! Thinking about getting ALL the shirts and doing our family Christmas picture!!!

jenniheslop

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jenniheslop

I don't wanna be right.

vmforrest

quality posts: 9 Private Messages vmforrest

OCH! MISTLETOE FRENCHING? GROSS! I'm so EXCITED!!!! I ordered this one this morning, and had the brilliant idea to get 3 of the other years designs for the kids. I can't WAIT to see the look on my Mother's face when we all walk in wearing these instead of our usual fancy holiday attire for Christmas this year! WOOT WOOT!

hoffmanbike

quality posts: 7 Private Messages hoffmanbike

i missed will i be able to buy tomorrow? i see the permalink up top but does that work for the xmas shirts?

15 craps and counting.

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

hoffmanbike wrote:i missed will i be able to buy tomorrow? i see the permalink up top but does that work for the xmas shirts?

YEP. WORKS FOR ALL SHIRTS. ALL SHIRTS CONTINUE TO BE SOLD AFTER THEIR FIRST DAY OF SALE AT THE POST-FIRST-DAY PRICE OF $15.

YOU CAN FIND THE LINK TO THE NEXT-DAY-SALE PAGE BY CLICKING--AFTER THE FIRST DAY OF SALE--ON THE PERMALINK IN THE FIRST POST OR THE RECKONING LINK FOUND AT THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF EVERY SINGLE SHIRT.WOOT PAGE.

((DESPITE what I know you believe, I'm not actually as super-Cool as I seem: I use the Shift key for my CAPs, not CAPSLOCK... ... and thus another of your heroes falls to banality. I'm SORRY.))

gabs417

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gabs417

My girlfriend and I will be wearing our 2011 Ugly Christmas Sweater shirts to our daughters Christmas Day sale at the school. We'll be working the sale so K to 8 will see the beauty of the shirts along with the flashing light bulb earrings and necklaces we plan to wear.....oh yeah.....the looks will be priceless!

Laura A. Costa

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

goldenthorn wrote: YEP. WORKS FOR ALL SHIRTS. ALL SHIRTS CONTINUE TO BE SOLD AFTER THEIR FIRST DAY OF SALE AT THE POST-FIRST-DAY PRICE OF $15.

YOU CAN FIND THE LINK TO THE NEXT-DAY-SALE PAGE BY CLICKING--AFTER THE FIRST DAY OF SALE--ON THE PERMALINK IN THE FIRST POST OR THE RECKONING LINK FOUND AT THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF EVERY SINGLE SHIRT.WOOT PAGE.

((DESPITE what I know you believe, I'm not actually as super-Cool as I seem: I use the Shift key for my CAPs, not CAPSLOCK... ... and thus another of your heroes falls to banality. I'm SORRY.))

I miss your artwork.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

ThunderThighs wrote:I miss your artwork.

LE ART:

Scooley01

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Scooley01

I just bought an old one thinking I could pay for overnight shipping and get it in time for a party on Friday. The wording next to the overnight shipping link says "Overnight (Wednesday)". I read the writeup afterwards and it said past shirts won't ship till 12/9. Thanks for hiding the important info and letting me blow $20, Woot. Ridiculous.

ThunderThighs

Staff

goldenthorn wrote:LE ART:

Ooooh, you've been practicing your skillz!

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

ThunderThighs

Staff

Scooley01 wrote:I just bought an old one thinking I could pay for overnight shipping and get it in time for a party on Friday. The wording next to the overnight shipping link says "Overnight (Wednesday)". I read the writeup afterwards and it said past shirts won't ship till 12/9. Thanks for hiding the important info and letting me blow $20, Woot. Ridiculous.

I'm sorry for the confusion. As I understand it, the top part is hard coded into our system and we can't change it so we put any shipping warnings in the body of the sale.

If you would like to cancel your order, you can do so by emailing service@woot.com. It will speed things along if you can include your order number and name.

Again, sorry for the confusion.

FORUM MODERATOR

Scooley01

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Scooley01
ThunderThighs wrote:I'm sorry for the confusion. As I understand it, the top part is hard coded into our system and we can't change it so we put any shipping warnings in the body of the sale.

If you would like to cancel your order, you can do so by emailing service@woot.com. It will speed things along if you can include your order number and name.

Again, sorry for the confusion.

I emailed service@woot...I really wish the shirt could be here sooner. We have a big holiday tradition at our Christmas parties of wearing ugly sweaters, and these shirts would be perfect. I'm not mad, just disappointed.

goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

ThunderThighs wrote:Ooooh, you've been practicing your skillz!

Oh, yes. I'm well on my way to gaining my Post-Doctorate Degree of Mad Skillz at MSPaint University. I'm so well-regarded that they've already offered me the Senior Emeritus Chair of Major Le Bau5 upon the imminent approval and ratification of my thesis ("The Role of Awesome In The MSPAINT Ouevre: How Masterpiece Became Synonymous With Goldenthorn In Both Vertical And Horizontal Paradigmed Lenses of Cultural Perfection"). Feel free to laud me adoringly.

ThunderThighs

Staff

goldenthorn wrote:Oh, yes. I'm well on my way to gaining my Post-Doctorate Degree of Mad Skillz at MSPaint University. I'm so well-regarded that they've already offered me the Senior Emeritus Chair of Major Le Bau5 upon the imminent approval and ratification of my thesis ("The Role of Awesome In The MSPAINT Ouevre: How Masterpiece Became Synonymous With Goldenthorn In Both Vertical And Horizontal Paradigmed Lenses of Cultural Perfection"). Feel free to laud me adoringly.

FORUM MODERATOR