plaster

quality posts: 7 Private Messages plaster
ProfHotpants wrote:Thanks to all the Ugly Sweater lovers out there!

I just spoke to our Production team to confirm that this shirt is selling with the usual shipping - there is no delay. So if you overnighted before the noon CST cutoff, you'll get it tomorrow, as usual.

SO, I am unsure if I ordered it by noon CST. I did pay for next day, and the shipping option said get it tuesday for 5 bucks. does that mean I got the order in in time? does that get it Tuesday line go away after noon CST?

elfdreamer

quality posts: 3 Private Messages elfdreamer

Gah. I stalled on this shirt, and now I just got an invite to an ugly sweater party. Now it will cost me an extra 5$ :-/

brucedoesbms

quality posts: 158 Private Messages brucedoesbms
kschom wrote:VVVVVVVV VVVVVVVVVVVV VVVV VVVVVVVVVV.

agreed...

“Giving a camera to Diane Arbus is like putting a live grenade in the hands of a child.” --Norman Mailer
woot!ism of Assurance: "There is [WAS] no finer market than the one you create for something nobody wants, yet everyone buys... "

Scooley01

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Scooley01

If I buy the 2011 one tomorrow with overnight shipping, will it arrive by the end of the week, or will it ship Friday like the old sweater shirts?

Narfcake

quality posts: 293 Private Messages Narfcake
goldenthorn wrote:LE ART:

*sniff*. It's. *sniff*. even more. *sniff*. beautiful. *sniff*. than today's. *sniff*. shirt. *sniff*.

(Sorry. Couldn't hold back my tears of joy here.)

bluejester

quality posts: 569 Private Messages bluejester
goldenthorn wrote:LE ART:

Part of me wants this on a shirt...

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

They sold 6,000 of these?

Last wooter to woot: Scooley01
Last purchase time: Tuesday, December 06, 2011, 12:02:12 AM Central Time
Order pace: 0m 14.420s
Woot wage: $3,744.28
Woots sold: 6001

ProfHotpants

quality posts: 49 Private Messages ProfHotpants
plaster wrote:SO, I am unsure if I ordered it by noon CST. I did pay for next day, and the shipping option said get it tuesday for 5 bucks. does that mean I got the order in in time? does that get it Tuesday line go away after noon CST?

If your overnight order said you'd get it by Tuesday, you should get it today. That text automatically changes to the following day when the noon CST deadline occurs.

Again the 2011 Ugly Holiday Sweater is shipping on our normal shipping schedule. There is a slight delay on the past "UHS" designs so our Production team can catch up. Those will all be shipping on Thursday 12/9, and will arrive in time for 12/25.

kleenex8382

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kleenex8382

hedgehog approved!

seejaye

quality posts: 0 Private Messages seejaye

Got my ugly sweater today! Thank you Woot!

jnottingham13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jnottingham13

Wish I had this last week!

mikemont

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mikemont

paid for overnight, but didn't receive it.

Ashley Montgomery

Narfcake

mikemont wrote:paid for overnight, but didn't receive it.

Was your order in before noon CST? That's the cutoff for overnight orders to arrive overnight.

If so, email your order number to service@woot.com and they'll look into it. If it was Fedex's fault, your $5 overnight will be refunded.

coreymsmith88

quality posts: 0 Private Messages coreymsmith88

I ordered the kelly green shirt 2007 model this afternoon december 6th (after 12) i didnt select the overnight shipping option but i really want to wear this shirt to a party that is on december 17th.

Long story short will it arrive by then? I am concerned that it is saying that it should arrive before 12/25.

And if not can i upgrade the shipping?

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

coreymsmith88 wrote:I ordered the kelly green shirt 2007 model this afternoon december 6th (after 12) i didnt select the overnight shipping option but i really want to wear this shirt to a party that is on december 17th.

Long story short will it arrive by then? I am concerned that it is saying that it should arrive before 12/25.

And if not can i upgrade the shipping?

So long as your order hasn't been processed, woot should be able to upgrade your shipping. Email service@woot.com immediately with your order number, request for and acknowledgement of the addition of the overnight shipping charge. It certainly won't hurt to try! Because, yeah, with regular shipping I can pretty much guarantee it won't get to you before Dec.17. It could, sure! But I wouldn't place any bets on it. Please remember: woot works normal business hours and they probably have a boatload of emails through which to sift because of the woot-offs, so please be patient whilst waiting for a reply.

strangelove74

quality posts: 0 Private Messages strangelove74

I ordered this shirt on Monday, December 5. I ordered in the evening, but paid the extra $5 for overnight shipping. I thought this would at least guarantee me delivery by Friday, December 9. Just checked my tracking number. My expected delivery date is December 12. How is this overnight? Not happy. Waste of $5. Is there any way to get a refund on my shipping, or is "overnight shipping" like getting "true coat" on a new car? (A total scam.)

goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

strangelove74 wrote:I ordered this shirt on Monday, December 5. I ordered in the evening, but paid the extra $5 for overnight shipping. I thought this would at least guarantee me delivery by Friday, December 9. Just checked my tracking number. My expected delivery date is December 12. How is this overnight? Not happy. Waste of $5. Is there any way to get a refund on my shipping, or is "overnight shipping" like getting "true coat" on a new car? (A total scam.)

Please email service@woot.com with your order number and a polite, friendly query as to what is up with your paid-for overnight shipping.

xninjagrrl

quality posts: 7 Private Messages xninjagrrl

I have got to say that this is the ugliest shirt I have ever owned! I love it!

Pros: The pills were there.
Cons: So was the tank.

RMSimpson12

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RMSimpson12

Got mine in the mail yesterday. Can't wait to show it off.

seshwo

katjim00

quality posts: 7 Private Messages katjim00

Got mine and LOVE it! It feels thicker than normal but I could be imagining that LOL

Thanks for the super quick "slow" shipping woot! It made it just in time

coreymsmith88

quality posts: 0 Private Messages coreymsmith88

Are there any updates to the status of our orders? I ordered mine december 6th and was just wondering if they have already shipped out. I am really really trying to get the shirt by saturday december 17th! I upgraded to the overnight shipping but still have not received it....

smallville824

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smallville824

Staff

coreymsmith88 wrote:Are there any updates to the status of our orders? I ordered mine december 6th and was just wondering if they have already shipped out. I am really really trying to get the shirt by saturday december 17th! I upgraded to the overnight shipping but still have not received it....

I'm sending you a private message. If you have any questions about any order, please contact us at service@woot.com.

hinese

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hinese

Still waiting for mine. Would be nice to get it soon since my sister then has to reship it to me at my APO address (7-10 more days).

smallville824

Staff

hinese wrote:Still waiting for mine. Would be nice to get it soon since my sister then has to reship it to me at my APO address (7-10 more days).

I'm sending you a private message. If you have any questions about any order, please contact us at service@woot.com.

leonffs

quality posts: 1 Private Messages leonffs

Have a Christmas party tonight I was going to wear this to. The tracking said it would be here today but looks like that's not going to happen as it's still in Texas.

Now I'm a sad Panda

DennisWKam

quality posts: 22 Private Messages DennisWKam

Staff

leonffs wrote:Have a Christmas party tonight I was going to wear this to. The tracking said it would be here today but looks like that's not going to happen as it's still in Texas.

Now I'm a sad Panda

I think there's a good chance your shirt was lost in transit. So, I'm pretty sure you won't have it by your party. I'm going to send you a PM with some options, but as always please feel free to email us at service@woot.com if you need assistance.

rmadkins1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rmadkins1

Question about sizing....'WL' means Women Large, right? I went with that size for the wifey, but it looks like a better fit for my 7yo daughter..

Narfcake

rmadkins1 wrote:Question about sizing....'WL' means Women Large, right? I went with that size for the wifey, but it looks like a better fit for my 7yo daughter..

Did you check the sizing chart as suggested before ordering? Yes, WL stands for Women's Large, but no thanks to so many brands and their vanity sizing, sizes don't mean anything anymore and the only true way is by the measurements.

tandltrusty

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tandltrusty

I'm a little upset... I ordered my holiday shirt on the 5th hoping I would get to wear it at work (I work in a middle school) before our holiday break. I still have not received it and on the order receipt it has not even been marked as shipped. My past shirts I've purchased came quickly and I was more than pleased. Just a little disappointed now that I won't be able to wear it. :-(

lrdeak

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lrdeak

I ordered 6 shirts on 12/5 and have received 3, with numbers 4+5 in transit. I received an order number for the 6th (35921306), but haven't received a tracking number. Emails to service@woot.com have gone unanswered. Can I PLEASE have a women's small ugly tshirt by Christmas? The missing one is the red one, but I will take any one available at this point. Thanks!

smallville824

Staff

lrdeak wrote:I ordered 6 shirts on 12/5 and have received 3, with numbers 4+5 in transit. I received an order number for the 6th (35921306), but haven't received a tracking number. Emails to service@woot.com have gone unanswered. Can I PLEASE have a women's small ugly tshirt by Christmas? The missing one is the red one, but I will take any one available at this point. Thanks!

lrdeak

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lrdeak
smallville824 wrote:I'm sending you a private message. If you have any questions about any order, please contact us at service@woot.com.

Woot made it right--the shirt is shipping by FedEx for arrival today. Thanks, Woot!

ashleywmu23

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ashleywmu23

My family all ordered ugly holiday sweater shirts to wear on Christmas. We have all received them except the 3 that ordered the red one. They haven't even received shipment numbers yet. Is there anyway we can have these in time to all look ugly for Christmas??! Thanks!

goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

ashleywmu23 wrote:My family all ordered ugly holiday sweater shirts to wear on Christmas. We have all received them except the 3 that ordered the red one. They haven't even received shipment numbers yet. Is there anyway we can have these in time to all look ugly for Christmas??! Thanks!

lostdisk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lostdisk

Today this shirt won me the Golden Hanger Award at work for the Ugliest Holiday Sweater contest! And what did I ware? My Woot Ugly Holiday Sweater 2011!

goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

lostdisk wrote:Today this shirt won me the Golden Hanger Award at work for the Ugliest Holiday Sweater contest! And what did I ware? My Woot Ugly Holiday Sweater 2011!

You shouldn't ware this stuff. First off, this ain't the nineties no more. Second, copyright infringement on woot tees is SRS BZNS. I am so disappointed in you. Look at me: ಠ_ಠ... That is indelible disappointment. INDELIBLE, I say.

Congrats, btw.

matthalbig

quality posts: 0 Private Messages matthalbig

Ordered one late afternoon/night(Wednesday) and opted for the overnight shipping...should it arrive tomorrow, Friday? Ive never done the overnight option and didn't know if I needed a back up plan for my ugly sweater party im attending. Didnt see anything show up in my account for a tracking number so far.

goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

matthalbig wrote:Ordered one late afternoon/night(Wednesday) and opted for the overnight shipping...should it arrive tomorrow, Friday? Ive never done the overnight option and didn't know if I needed a back up plan for my ugly sweater party im attending. Didnt see anything show up in my account for a tracking number so far.

As you ordered it after noon central time, it should arrive tomorrow. But don't hold me to that, since I'm not woot and all and anything could happen. But... as far as I see and know these things, it should.

(It's not unusual for overnighted items to arrive before or just as one receives a tracking number.)

matthalbig

quality posts: 0 Private Messages matthalbig
goldenthorn wrote:As you ordered it after noon central time, it should arrive tomorrow. But don't hold me to that, since I'm not woot and all and anything could happen. But... as far as I see and know these things, it should.

(It's not unusual for overnighted items to arrive before or just as one receives a tracking number.)

Cheers...thanks for the reply and your help...have a nice holiday

hinese

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hinese

It's December 23 and I never received mine. Very disappointing. Please cancel the order if they haven't shipped yet.