debragr

quality posts: 3 Private Messages debragr

There's just something wrong about determining the reckoning on only short sleeved shirts! Seems as if Woot is shooting itself in the foot on this one.

Narfcake wrote:Probably, which is why I just updated the links in the quote here ...

It's going to be obvious to us regulars here that if we're going to save a shirt this week, we'll have to focus our efforts on one.

• SO PLEASE BUY THE SHORT SLEEVE UNSTEALTHIEST NINJA shirt instead!

Thank you. ^_^

• WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

We're coming around the last turn and into the home stretch in this week's Reckoning. We've got several long-running shirts fighting for their very lives. Will The Cheese is a Liederkranz finally teleport its way out of the Reckoning? Will Questionable Table of the Elements be peer-reviewed out of existence due to new scientific discovery? Take a look around; we've got seven shirts that need your help.

elfdreamer

quality posts: 3 Private Messages elfdreamer
    goldenthorn wrote:I had the same dilemma, and my logic progressed in the same way as yours did. I know Khione isn't going to make it past this Monday, so all I can do is plead that people buy the shirt (in short- or long-sleeves! Choice: you have it!) while they still can. I cannot stress enough how damned gorgeous the shirt is!

[image]

Look at that design! How delicate, yet solid! How beautiful, but not florid! How the colours and lines flow and swoop like ancient art spirits in a smoothly layered drug-trance winter ballet! The richness and warmth of the gold! The almost alien strength of the child's stoic face! The nobility of the reindeer, all regal and blinged and "don't you worry, no pain here--I got this, kiddo. We will complete our quest. I will deliver you to your love. Your heart-given gift of old demands my service of gratitude!"

My gods but you need this shirt. You want this shirt. You have to buy this shirt while you still can. BUY THE SHIRT! BUY IT NOOOOOOOOooooooowwww.....

What have you done!? ... I was totally saving those 20$

crazydoglady

quality posts: 4 Private Messages crazydoglady
    Narfcake wrote:What started out as snapshots of sales at a particular point in time, mainly intending to documenting certain buying tactics, slowly expanded into more and more data collecting as it was proving to become more useful. It's not perfect by any means - manually collecting 28-34 numbers every night far from an instant process.

Narf, I detect an "aw, shucks" note in your post... "It's not perfect because the process is not instant."

You don't toot your own horn so I hope you won't mind if I rephrase that - it's not a "perfect" snapshot of all stats at exactly midnight Central time because it takes you a lot of time to do... AND you do it every single night at 10 pm Pacific time, pretty much without fail. For all of us who read your stats and enjoy what they contribute to the reckoning, thank you!

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
    crazydoglady wrote:Narf, I detect an "aw, shucks" note in your post... "It's not perfect because the process is not instant."

You don't toot your own horn so I hope you won't mind if I rephrase that - it's not a "perfect" snapshot of all stats at exactly midnight Central time because it takes you a lot of time to do... AND you do it every single night at 10 pm Pacific time, pretty much without fail. For all of us who read your stats and enjoy what they contribute to the reckoning, thank you!

This is what I would say if I hadn't been beaten to it.

I'm just hanging out, really.

nomadslim

quality posts: 4 Private Messages nomadslim
    citizencoyote wrote:Narf can probably explain it better, but here's the jist: real-time DSR is a stat he generates using the available data, and is a direct correlation to how well a shirt has been selling up to that point. Woot-based DSR is based off the past four weeks of sales, and is how Woot ranks the shirt in the Reckoning (Narf figured it out through trial and error).

The RTDSR can be higher than the WBDSR because it is more a reflection of the shirt's immediate performance. A shirt that suffers a significant drop in sales over a few days will see its RTDSR drop noticeably, giving us a better idea of where it will end up come Monday.

Thanks very much! It's interesting watching the stats of my design and now I can do it with a little more understanding.

clanbryce

quality posts: 1 Private Messages clanbryce

As president of the "27th" Club...at least for the past two weeks, I have to add my heartfelt support to Khione as well. What a beautiful shirt!!! Buy it for the cool snowfall (no pun intended), buy it for the neat metallic ink, buy it 'cause you really like reindeer, or just buy it 'cause you too want to be part of that exclusive "27th" Club! Rudolph will love you for it!

crazydoglady

nomadslim wrote:Thanks very much! It's interesting watching the stats of my design and now I can do it with a little more understanding.

One more thing that can be confusing when looking at woot-based daily sales rates for shirts less than 4 weeks old... the first day sales don't count in the woot daily sales calculations. So if a shirt does 2000 on debut day and then settles into a steady 20 shirts a day from day 2 on, it is going to have roughly the same woot-based daily sales rate as a shirt that does 4000 on debut day and then a steady 20 shirts a day.

aramis525

quality posts: 8 Private Messages aramis525

Just got my The Dark Knight shirts today (one for me and one for my 3 year old) and they are fantastic!!!

Just thought you guys wanted to know. Thanks for listening!!

Edited to add: Just noticed that not as much glows in the dark on my sons shirt (Size 4) as it does in mine (MXL)...oh well. Still an awesome shirt

elfdreamer

crazydoglady wrote:One more thing that can be confusing when looking at woot-based daily sales rates for shirts less than 4 weeks old... the first day sales don't count in the woot daily sales calculations. So if a shirt does 2000 on debut day and then settles into a steady 20 shirts a day from day 2 on, it is going to have roughly the same woot-based daily sales rate as a shirt that does 4000 on debut day and then a steady 20 shirts a day.

Yes, but it is also the case with Narfcake's real-time DSR, since ultimately those sales don't count towards reckoning.

crazydoglady

elfdreamer wrote:Yes, but it is also the case with Narfcake's real-time DSR, since ultimately those sales don't count towards reckoning.

AKKK!!! Just when I thought I understood and I'm confused again

lonelypond

quality posts: 423 Private Messages lonelypond
    goldenthorn wrote:I had the same dilemma, and my logic progressed in the same way as yours did. I know Khione isn't going to make it past this Monday, so all I can do is plead that people buy the shirt (in short- or long-sleeves! Choice: you have it!) while they still can. I cannot stress enough how damned gorgeous the shirt is!

Again, here's mine in the long-sleeved version:

Look at that design! How delicate, yet solid! How beautiful, but not florid! How the colours and lines flow and swoop like ancient art spirits in a smoothly layered drug-trance winter ballet! The richness and warmth of the gold! The almost alien strength of the child's stoic face! The nobility of the reindeer, all regal and blinged and "don't you worry, no pain here--I got this, kiddo. We will complete our quest. I will deliver you to your love. Your heart-given gift of old demands my service of gratitude!"

My gods but you need this shirt. You want this shirt. You have to buy this shirt while you still can. BUY THE SHIRT! BUY IT NOOOOOOOOooooooowwww.....

So now I get to compare + contrast. Gorgeous in the short sleeve, I'm hoping it'll be warm in the long sleeve. Less than an hour idle wandering people. Listen to goldenthorn.

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

lonelypond wrote:So now I get to compare + contrast. Gorgeous in the short sleeve, I'm hoping it'll be warm in the long sleeve. Less than an hour idle wandering people. Listen to goldenthorn.

Warm! So warm! I feel all fuzzed and furred (Edit, update: oh whoops, nope, that's just the Lycanthropy--disregard that part. DISREGARD THIS EDIT AS WELL IF YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FOR YOU) and cuddled right proper in my long-sleeved Khione. It's like a good-night hug from a thickly knit and well-aged fairy-tale blanket that's your best imaginary friend ever from all those scary invisible-monster-sitting-on-the-corner-of-your-bed nights. SO GOOD. SO COMFORTING.

scfrome

quality posts: 1 Private Messages scfrome
    goldenthorn wrote:

Wow Goldenthorn, you are quite the saleswoman! Just bought one right under the wire!

gricomet

quality posts: 35 Private Messages gricomet
    goldenthorn wrote:
    Again, here's mine in the long-sleeved version:

Wow that shirt does look pretty amazing in actual t-shirt form. Glad I bought a copy a couple of days ago.

Narfcake

quality posts: 287 Private Messages Narfcake

Four nights, and more movement yet again.

Legend: Current rank (Baseline rank) Shirt Name - (Additional sales) and total quantity as of this posting. Refer to the beginning of this reckoning for the baseline sales numbers. DSR are for informational purposes only and not 100% accurate.
    1 (1) The Dark Knight - (+855) to 8175. Approx. 271.95 real time DSR; 197.73 Woot-based DSR
    2 (2) Run Away! Run Away! - (+351) to 8803. Approx. 127.42 real time DSR; 112.12 Woot-based DSR
    3 (3) Family Breakfast - (+523) to 9579. Approx. 125.05 real time DSR; 111.64 Woot-based DSR
    4 (4) Schrödinger’s Equation - (+256) to 5786. Approx. 87.27 real time DSR; 69.8 Woot-based DSR
    5 (5) He’ll Probably Be Okay - (+298) to 8784. Approx. 59.52 real time DSR; 53.14 Woot-based DSR
    6 (23) Inevitable Betrayal - (+261) to 4360. Approx. 77.03 real time DSR; 48.13 Woot-based DSR
    7 (6) Marsupial In My Pocket - (+201) to 6402. Approx. 54.39 real time DSR; 47.58 Woot-based DSR
    8 (7) The Binge - (+287) to 53496. Approx. 52.2 real time DSR; 46.61 Woot-based DSR
    9 (10) If a tree falls in the woods - (+213) to 4227. Approx. 60.35 real time DSR; 45.25 Woot-based DSR
    10 (19) Existential Whale - (+189) to 3155. Approx. 59.35 real time DSR; 39.56 Woot-based DSR
    11 (13) Escape - (+131) to 4979. Approx. 52.16 real time DSR; 36.5 Woot-based DSR
    12 (8) Nevermore - (+196) to 44595. Approx. 39.4 real time DSR; 35.18 Woot-based DSR
    13 (9) It Came Out Of Nowhere - (+235) to 35388. Approx. 39.32 real time DSR; 35.11 Woot-based DSR
    14 (11) Kitchen Warfare - (+157) to 11880. Approx. 34.92 real time DSR; 31.18 Woot-based DSR
    15 (15) Acquired Taste - (+196) to 19821. Approx. 33.04 real time DSR; 29.5 Woot-based DSR
    16 (12) That Is The Question - (+101) to 5229. Approx. 33.11 real time DSR; 28.38 Woot-based DSR
    17 (14) This Was a Triumph - (+132) to 6449. Approx. 30.48 real time DSR; 27.21 Woot-based DSR
    18 (20) Unstealthiest Ninja - (+201) to 12614. Approx. 29.6 real time DSR; 26.43 Woot-based DSR
    19 (16) Epic Fail - (+149) to 4596. Approx. 29.12 real time DSR; 26 Woot-based DSR
    20 (17) Everything is Gold - (+87) to 3066. Approx. 30.86 real time DSR; 25.41 Woot-based DSR
    21 (18) Breakfast of Plumbers - (+148) to 3852. Approx. 27.92 real time DSR; 24.93 Woot-based DSR
    22 (21) Questionable Table of Elements - (+158) to 10502. Approx. 27.36 real time DSR; 24.43 Woot-based DSR
    23 (24) The Cheese is a Liederkranz - (+154) to 20442. Approx. 24 real time DSR; 21.43 Woot-based DSR
    24 (25) Not Paying Attention - (+138) to 3422. Approx. 22.24 real time DSR; 19.86 Woot-based DSR
    25 (26) Watch The Doctor - (+77) to 3087. Approx. 24.78 real time DSR; 18.58 Woot-based DSR
    26 (22) Easiest Thanksgiving Recipe - (+63) to 4187. Approx. 20.75 real time DSR; 18.44 Woot-based DSR
    27 (27) Khione - (+55) to 1765. Approx. 15.46 real time DSR; 12.14 Woot-based DSR
    91 (91) Ugly Holiday Sweater 2011 - (+490) to 6490. Approx. 122.56 real time DSR; n/a Woot-based DSR
    92 (92) High Cholesterol - (+135) to 2445. Approx. 45.03 real time DSR; n/a Woot-based DSR
    93 (93) Blue (Never)Nude - (+54) to 1616. Approx. 27.03 real time DSR; n/a Woot-based DSR
    94 (94) +5 Sword of Critical Hits - (+64) to 2884. Approx. 64.13 real time DSR; n/a Woot-based DSR
    95 (95) Makin’ Bread - 5770.

To elaborate on the two different daily sales rates, the real-time calculation only factors the days that count, whereas the Woot-based includes the time all the way through to Monday's reckoning, even though it hasn't arrived yet. So using last Sunday's shirt, Inevitable Betrayal, as an example, the real-time DSR is its sales divided over the 5 days elapsed, while the Woot-based DSR is divided over the 8 days.

missmelis

quality posts: 20 Private Messages missmelis

I'm not quite sure how I feel about wearing a "drug-trance winter ballet" on my torso, but DAMN, that's a good-looking shirt. So glad I caved and spent the $20!

The goodness of the true pun is in the direct ratio of its intolerability. - Edgar Allan Poe

missmelis

quality posts: 20 Private Messages missmelis
    crazydoglady wrote:Narf, I detect an "aw, shucks" note in your post... "It's not perfect because the process is not instant."

inkycatz wrote:This is what I would say if I hadn't been beaten to it.

I second... err... third that motion! Narfcake fan club, anyone?

The goodness of the true pun is in the direct ratio of its intolerability. - Edgar Allan Poe

lisonallie

quality posts: 7 Private Messages lisonallie

I wish you hadn't ended the winter shirt sale so soon : (. I thought it would be all December for Christmas and the like.
    My sister was going to get me that lost in translation hoodie as a Christmas present and she was waiting for her paycheck, but now I can't get it....kinda upset I really really liked the jacket : /. It's not even available on the reckoning D:

nigelelvis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nigelelvis

If I were to buy 6-7 shirts, would I be able to get a discount? I really like how they are ten bucks when they come in, and fifteen isn't so bad, unless you are buying Christmas gifts and are a college student and are buying 7 of them. Adds up. Can I receive any kind of discount due to the larger order?

goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

nigelelvis wrote:If I were to buy 6-7 shirts, would I be able to get a discount? I really like how they are ten bucks when they come in, and fifteen isn't so bad, unless you are buying Christmas gifts and are a college student and are buying 7 of them. Adds up. Can I receive any kind of discount due to the larger order?

I'm not woot, but I'm gonna go ahead and say nope. Honestly, 6-7 shirts isn't that big of an order. We wooters are serious about our shirts. If you got a discount, then I'd damn scream for a discount, too. And so would everyone else. Thanks for liking and gifting woot, though! Welcome to the club!

Narfcake

goldenthorn wrote:I'm not woot, but I'm gonna go ahead and say nope. Honestly, 6-7 shirts isn't that big of an order. We wooters are serious about our shirts. If you got a discount, then I'd damn scream for a discount, too. And so would everyone else. Thanks for liking and gifting woot, though! Welcome to the club!

Ditto. In the grand scheme of things, 7 shirts is still a small order. As of last night, the 27 shirts and the 5 bystanders currently in the reckoning have collectively sold 327,842.

It's notable that the artists who designed the shirts get a cut out of every sale. On more than one occasion, I won't buy on the discounted debut day, but would purchase them afterwards at the regular $15 price instead.

Narfcake

lisonallie wrote:I wish you hadn't ended the winter shirt sale so soon : (.

It was called out at the beginning that December 9 would be the end of it. I was able to snag the last Kitchen Warefare apron before the orders closed, but that was it. They were on-time closing them all last night.

crazydoglady

Narfcake wrote:Ditto. In the grand scheme of things, 7 shirts is still a small order. As of last night, the 27 shirts and the 5 bystanders currently in the reckoning have collectively sold 327,842.

When you consider that we are limited to one order per day with a max of 3 shirts per order, it seems that Woot isn't even interested in big orders.

Narfcake wrote:It's notable that the artists who designed the shirts get a cut out of every sale. On more than one occasion, I won't buy on the discounted debut day, but would purchase them afterwards at the regular $15 price instead.

Narf, thanks for mentioning that periodically. I was not aware of it until I read one of your posts on the topic many moons ago, and since then I wait until day 2 to purchase... my little way of supporting the artists.

elankat

quality posts: 7 Private Messages elankat
    gricomet wrote:Wow that shirt does look pretty amazing in actual t-shirt form. Glad I bought a copy a couple of days ago.

Khione is a gorgeous shirt. It's now the favorite in my small collection. Anyone entertaining even a passing thought about getting it should do so.

goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

crazydoglady wrote:
    When you consider that we are limited to one order per day with a max of 3 shirts per order, it seems that Woot isn't even interested in big orders.

Actually, you are only limited to one order per day of the new shirt-of-the-day on the main shirt.woot page (the one that's $10 for the day).

All other shirts on the reckoning? You can buy them as many times as you wish in one day, albeit with the three per order max. So, in one day you could make three orders of three Binges each, four orders of 2 Khiones each, one order of the shirt of the day, one of 3 It Came out of Nowhere, etc. No limit!

(A big part of my "woot stats" number [being better than everyone else, that is] has come from me buying one shirt on the reckoning only deciding 15 minutes later that I want another of that same shirt.)

Narfcake

goldenthorn wrote:
    (A big part of my "woot stats" number [being better than everyone else, that is] has come from me buying one shirt on the reckoning only deciding 15 minutes later that I want another of that same shirt.)

Oh, that's clever!

Now onto a completely different topic, and hopefully someone does remember - Shirtoberfest. Which hoodie and tote am I missing?

Foxfall Hoodie
    Fractal Tree Hoodie
    Nevermore Hoodie
    Zombeer Hoodie

13th Gloom Street Tote

elankat

Narfcake wrote:Oh, that's clever!

Now onto a completely different topic, and hopefully someone does remember - Shirtoberfest. Which hoodie and tote am I missing?

Foxfall Hoodie
    Fractal Tree Hoodie
    Nevermore Hoodie
    Zombeer Hoodie

13th Gloom Street Tote

Who Wants To Live Forever?

elfdreamer

elankat wrote:Who Wants To Live Forever?

The tote: wasn't it one that had said "trick or treat", but also had a glow in the dark text of "smell my feet"?

elankat

elfdreamer wrote:The tote: wasn't it one that had said "trick or treat", but also had a glow in the dark text of "smell my feet"?

http://shirt.woot.com/friends.aspx?k=trick-or-treat-tote

Narfcake

Saturday night, more serious sales, and a milestone for one artist.

Legend: Current rank (Baseline rank) Shirt Name - (Additional sales) and total quantity as of this posting . Refer to the beginning of this reckoning for the baseline sales numbers.
    1 (1) The Dark Knight - (+1034) to 8354
    2 (2) Run Away! Run Away! - (+431) to 8883
    3 (3) Family Breakfast - (+637) to 9693
    4 (4) Schrödinger’s Equation - (+315) to 5845
    5 (23) Inevitable Betrayal - (+319) to 4418
    6 (5) He’ll Probably Be Okay - (+361) to 8847
    7 (6) Marsupial In My Pocket - (+234) to 6435
    8 (7) The Binge - (+352) to 53561
    9 (10) If a tree falls in the woods - (+263) to 4277
    10 (19) Existential Whale - (+224) to 3190
    11 (13) Escape - (+156) to 5004
    12 (9) It Came Out Of Nowhere - (+281) to 35434
    13 (8) Nevermore - (+233) to 44632
    14 (11) Kitchen Warfare - (+204) to 11927
    15 (15) Acquired Taste - (+226) to 19851
    16 (12) That Is The Question - (+130) to 5258
    17 (14) This Was a Triumph - (+164) to 6481
    18 (20) Unstealthiest Ninja - (+249) to 12662
    19 (17) Everything is Gold - (+113) to 3092
    20 (16) Epic Fail - (+191) to 4638
    21 (18) Breakfast of Plumbers - (+182) to 3886
    22 (21) Questionable Table of Elements - (+204) to 10548
    23 (24) The Cheese is a Liederkranz - (+187) to 20475
    24 (25) Not Paying Attention - (+156) to 3440
    25 (26) Watch The Doctor - (+86) to 3096
    26 (22) Easiest Thanksgiving Recipe - (+91) to 4215
    27 (27) Khione - (+78) to 1788
    91 (91) Ugly Holiday Sweater 2011 - (+552) to 6552
    92 (92) High Cholesterol - (+155) to 2465
    93 (93) Blue (Never)Nude - (+67) to 1629
    94 (94) +5 Sword of Critical Hits - (+87) to 2907
    95 (95) Makin’ Bread - (+199) to 5965
    96 (96) Meatatarian - 4373

As for that milestone ... whether you like it or not, THREE continuous years of Ramy having at least one shirt (or collaborated shirt) in the reckoning at any given moment. And this is the shirt that started it all.

Congratulations!

Narfcake

elankat wrote:Who Wants To Live Forever?

elankat wrote:http://shirt.woot.com/friends.aspx?k=trick-or-treat-tote

Woo, thanks!

The closing of the Holiday Gift Guide brought on many more shirt.woot rarities (sub-500 sellers), which made me think of the special items that the Back to School and Shirtoberfest events brought on too. Not to mention these don't seem to be linked from any main page anywhere else anymore.

Narfcake

Best Sellers updated ...

1. The Binge - At last check, 53559
    2. Nevermore - At last check, 44631
    3. It Came Out Of Nowhere - At last check, 35433
    4. Imposter - 111 weeks, Sold 25610
    5. Some Motivation Required - 86 weeks, Sold 23291
    6. The Cheese is a Liederkranz - At last check, 20474
    7. Acquired Taste - At last check, 19848
    8. The Epic Begins - 83 weeks, Sold 18747
    9. Donut Panic! - 81 weeks, Sold 17508
    10. School - 47 weeks, Sold 15090
    11. Music is Life - 70 weeks, Sold 14684
    12. Think of the Children - 37 weeks, Sold 13681
    13. Fresh Cake - 41 weeks, Sold 12705
    14. Unstealthiest Ninja - At last check, 12661
    15. It's A Trap - 21 weeks, Sold 12018
    16. Kitchen Warfare - At last check, 11802
    17. Pandamonium - 28 weeks, Sold 11649
    18. Reflections on Pi - 22 weeks, Sold 10649
    19. Questionable Table of Elements - At last check, 10546
    20. The Cake is a Liar - 97 weeks, Sold 10486
    21. Chucknorium - 13 weeks, Sold 9949
    22. Fat Unicorn - 71 weeks, Sold 9696
    23. Family Breakfast - At last check, 9692
    24. 5 Second Rule - 19 weeks, Sold 9513
    25. You Have to Try This Guys - 49 weeks, Sold 9492
    26. By Your Powers Combined! - 17 weeks, Sold 9321
    27. Meh - 16 weeks, Sold 8901
    28. Run Away! Run Away! - At last check, 8882
    29. He’ll Probably Be Okay - At last check, 8846
    30. Grim Optimism - 49 weeks, Sold 8682
    31. Four Little Ponies of the Apocalypse - 18 weeks, Sold 8662
    32. The Apathy Coalition - 28 weeks, Sold 8574
    33. Squeeze - 20 weeks, Sold 8556
    34. The Dark Knight - At last check, 8349
    35. Knock, Knock - 13 weeks, Sold 8284
    36. The Black Hole - 16 weeks, Sold 8163
    37. In the Library With the Wrench - 14 weeks, Sold 8101
    38. Four Classmates - 10 weeks, Sold 8064

Rarities (sub-500 sellers) ...
    (*) Denotes item was sold during a special selling event.

Mallardy - Sold 498
    Sugar Skull - Sold 497
    Heavy Metal - Sold 495
    Facade - Sold 494
    Hol-O.D. - Sold 494
    The Angry Girlfriend - Sold 491
    Reflections on Pi Tote (*) - Sold 490
    Wet and Windy - Sold 489
    The Thing That Scoots - Sold 488
    Fuzeball 5000 - Sold 485
    Trick or Terror - Sold 484
    Sk8scape - Sold 264
    Chest of Nightmares - Sold 481
    Taking The Bus - Sold 481
    A BIG Idea - Sold 480
    Dino Wino - Sold 478
    The Better To Love You With - Sold 477
    Primitive Man - Sold 475
    Squarries - Sold 463
    Nerdy Laundry - Sold 462
    The Shape of Colors to Come - Sold 460
    Without Porpoise - Sold 459
    Greetings from Krampus! 10-Pack Greeting Cards (*) - Sold 458
    13th Gloom Street - Tote (*) - Sold 457
    Cat vs. Cat - Sold 456
    Trapped - Sold 452
    Honorary Space Cadet - Sold 448
    No Pun Intended - Sold 442
    Snake Boquet - Sold 441
    Kólga, The Chilling Wave - Sold 438
    Prismism - Sold 438
    Scales & Bubbles - Sold 437
    Dodonut - Sold 432
    Sangria Summer - Sold 430
    Sea Wolves - Sold 430
    Feed the Whale - Sold 428
    Out of Office Reply - Sold 424
    Accessories - Sold 418
    Don't Litter - Sold 417
    The Binge Zip-Up Hoodie (*) - Sold 417
    QR Composition - Sold 415
    Four S’mores and Seven Weenies Ago - Sold 413
    The Anatomy Lesson - Sold 408
    Abe-racadabra - Sold 408
    The Cycle of Life - Sold 407
    What Kitty? - Sold 405
    Final Approach - Sold 405
    Destroy, destroy, destroy. - Sold 403

The Binge Pullover Hoodie (*) - Sold 399
    Kung-Fu Grip - Sold 396
    Night Rider - Sold 396
    Regius Fructus - Sold 393
    Big Robot - Sold 393
    Going Stag - Sold 393
    On Cloud Nine - Sold 384
    The Butterfly Defect - Sold 384
    Deep Blue Death Squad - Sold 384
    It’s The Rung Way - Sold 383
    Party Like It's 1989 - Sold 378
    Attack of Man - Sold 371
    Shadow Wolf - Sold 368
    Plan B Pullover Hoodie (*) - Sold 366
    I Just Called To Say - Sold 365
    Bird's Eyes - Sold 354
    Artomobile - Sold 353
    Factory - Sold 348
    This Here's My Unicorn-Huntin' Gun - Sold 347
    School Tote (*) - Sold 347
    Chucknorium Long-Sleeve Tee (*) - Sold 345
    Read A Book Tote (*) - Sold 343
    Try Me - Sold 342
    Hang Tin - Sold 340
    Notorious B.I.R.D. - Sold 339
    I'm Just Sayin' - Sold 337
    Illegal Operation - Sold 334
    Existential Threads - Sold 320
    Laundeer Time - Sold 314
    Sun Bed - Sold 311
    A Shameless Plug - Sold 311
    Lupine Weapon - Sold 309
    One Eye Finkster - Sold 306
    Recycle More - Sold 305
    Word Problem - Sold 304
    I’ve got my Eye on You! - Sold 304
    The Lurker - Sold 302
    Coexist Pullover Hoodie (*) - Sold 301

The Shortcut - Sold 299
    Thorny Issue - Sold 296
    Wagonner - Sold 290
    Please Don’t Feed The Whatever That Thing Is - Sold 270
    Counting Blue Cars - Sold 267
    Sk8scape - Sold 264
    Mission Pigpossible - Sold 262
    Don’t You Wanna Be Free? - Sold 254
    The Thirstiest Cookie - Sold 253
    Wootie Zip-Up Hoodie (*) - Sold 253
    Bird Help City - Sold 238
    Ugly Winter Sweater 2009 10-Pack Greeting Cards (*) - Sold 234
    Parolu Mia Lingvon - Sold 230
    Nevermore Long-Sleeve Tee (*) - Sold 230
    Unstealthiest Ninja Long-Sleeve Tee (*) - Sold 218
    Seven Finger Discount - Sold 211
    Black Knight Coat of (No) Arms Pullover Hoodie (*) - Sold 206

Green Space - Sold 182
    Polite Pete - Sold 182
    tümmy äche - Sold 180
    Crowd Control - Sold 179
    Who Wants To Live Forever Hoodie (*) - Sold 173
    They grow up so fast - Sold 169
    Poison Long-Sleeve Tee (*) - Sold 164
    Dystopia Dark Lager Pullover Hoodie (*) - Sold 161
    Skatetown - Sold 158
    Resist Long-Sleeve Tee (*) - Sold 142
    Lost In Transition Zip-Up Hoodie (*) - Sold 127

Longshot (*) - Sold 64

citizencoyote

quality posts: 42 Private Messages citizencoyote
    Narfcake wrote:
    As for that milestone ... whether you like it or not, THREE continuous years of Ramy having at least one shirt (or collaborated shirt) in the reckoning at any given moment. And this is the shirt that started it all.

Congratulations!

Really? Wow. I thought we had a Ramy-free reckoning back during the spring or summer, but I certainly could be wrong. Even with a week or two missing, that's impressive. Congrats indeed.

Narfcake

citizencoyote wrote:Really? Wow. I thought we had a Ramy-free reckoning back during the spring or summer, but I certainly could be wrong. Even with a week or two missing, that's impressive. Congrats indeed.

#200 was the closest. One shirt left, finished in 20th place.

Grim Optimism took it to #120, the collab with the ex- held on until #187, School held on until #193, then Minor Mod until #211, Morning Powerup until #221, Cell Division until #224, and Family Breakfast (among others) is currently holding the record down ...

elfdreamer

Narfcake wrote:
    . . .
    Resist Long-Sleeve Tee (*) - Sold 142
    . . .

Wow, so my order accounts for over 1% of the sales? Huh. Cool.

I hope this doesn't discourage woot from more sales like this, though

dcroe05

quality posts: 12 Private Messages dcroe05
    Narfcake wrote:SO PLEASE BUY THE SHORT SLEEVE UNSTEALTHIEST NINJA shirt instead!

Hey, Narfcake...

Still wanna help out UnNinja. So here's my question. Is it needed this week, or should I hold off? i.e., how much danger is it in this week?

papayaportals

quality posts: 1 Private Messages papayaportals

I'm going to be incredibly sad when Cheese leaves. It's proudly hanging on my hangar in my closet as I speak. It's way too late to try and get a rally, isn't it? *tear*

dcroe05

quality posts: 12 Private Messages dcroe05
    papayaportals wrote:I'm going to be incredibly sad when Cheese leaves. It's proudly hanging on my hangar in my closet as I speak. It's way too late to try and get a rally, isn't it? *tear*

It seems like it would need to gain about 175 before noon to make it...so maybe about 195 sales. Yep...sounds like it's too late.

Narfcake

A little less than 12 hours left ...

Legend: Current rank (Baseline rank) Shirt Name - (Additional sales) and total quantity as of this posting . Refer to the beginning of this reckoning for the baseline sales numbers.
    1 (1) The Dark Knight - (+1215) to 8535
    2 (2) Run Away! Run Away! - (+491) to 8943
    3 (3) Family Breakfast - (+739) to 9795
    4 (4) Schrödinger’s Equation - (+372) to 5902
    5 (23) Inevitable Betrayal - (+363) to 4462
    6 (5) He’ll Probably Be Okay - (+421) to 8907
    7 (6) Marsupial In My Pocket - (+283) to 6484
    8 (10) If a tree falls in the woods - (+314) to 4328
    9 (7) The Binge - (+412) to 53621
    10 (19) Existential Whale - (+263) to 3229
    11 (13) Escape - (+185) to 5033
    12 (9) It Came Out Of Nowhere - (+346) to 35499
    13 (8) Nevermore - (+282) to 44681
    14 (11) Kitchen Warfare - (+237) to 11960
    15 (15) Acquired Taste - (+282) to 19907
    16 (12) That Is The Question - (+147) to 5275
    17 (14) This Was a Triumph - (+191) to 6508
    18 (20) Unstealthiest Ninja - (+288) to 12701
    19 (17) Everything is Gold - (+137) to 3116
    20 (16) Epic Fail - (+232) to 4679
    21 (18) Breakfast of Plumbers - (+221) to 3925
    22 (21) Questionable Table of Elements - (+262) to 10606
    23 (24) The Cheese is a Liederkranz - (+244) to 20532
    24 (26) Watch The Doctor - (+110) to 3120
    25 (25) Not Paying Attention - (+192) to 3476
    26 (22) Easiest Thanksgiving Recipe - (+115) to 4239
    27 (27) Khione - (+100) to 1810
    91 (91) Ugly Holiday Sweater 2011 - (+601) to 6601
    92 (92) High Cholesterol - (+171) to 2481
    93 (93) Blue (Never)Nude - (+72) to 1634
    94 (94) +5 Sword of Critical Hits - (+104) to 2924
    95 (95) Makin’ Bread - (+323) to 6089
    96 (96) Meatatarian - (+161) to 4529
    97 (97) Bake It So - 2162

I'm gonna miss the mouse. Its numbers have been low for a several weeks already, so it was just a matter of time. This week's insane level of Christmas gifts pushed it under the line.

If I can fit it in my budget, I'll pick up a 4th copy. Something about me and mousies, y'know. narf.