Pheline

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Pheline
srm8ib4 wrote:There should be an extra in -20000

an extra 0 so it's -200,000, which may well be true for many people.

devium

quality posts: 0 Private Messages devium
Radscoolian wrote:I just may do that- the only problem might be that I would split my vote and ruin my chances of printing.

You could submit all three versions as a midweek sale and see if they can sell all three options on the same day.

Emileesaurus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Emileesaurus
Re: Of Monsters and RPGs

This is absolutely adorable. I'll definitely buy one of these if it gets printed!

Radscoolian

quality posts: 15 Private Messages Radscoolian
devium wrote:You could submit all three versions as a midweek sale and see if they can sell all three options on the same day.

I wouldn't be adversed to that. I think it would be cool to have 3 different shirts that reference one another (the green would say "from the makers of blue" and the blue would reference the red)
and if this prints, (or if it doesn't) I might propose all three to woot.

However, I was thinking about it and I'm not sure that the green or blue would fit this derby- the gag is all about how in rpg's you have potions that heal damage. If that logic is applied to real world injuries, it kind of becomes absurd.
Green and Blue potion replenish magic, which kind of take them a little further out of the realm of everyday.
They would still be everyday insomuch as they are treated like a real product, but hot as strongly.

Secondly, (I don't think that this would happen) I kind of don't want to edge two other artists out of the top three spots with three variations on the same design.

HeartlineTwist

quality posts: 1 Private Messages HeartlineTwist
thatrobert wrote:Cool shirt but I prefer mine.

While I think the similarities aren't close enough to actually cause a problem, I don't know if "I prefer mine" is a valid defense to "Similar Shirts Exist."

That said, I like what you've done here.

thatrobert

quality posts: 28 Private Messages thatrobert
Re: Cotton Armor

HeartlineTwist wrote:While I think the similarities aren't close enough to actually cause a problem, I don't know if "I prefer mine" is a valid defense to "Similar Shirts Exist."

That said, I like what you've done here.

I didn't realize I was supposed to be defending something. I was inspired by this shirt (http://www.origin68.com/#/human-being-white/4539630331) for my design and ran across the design above while researching similar designs afterwards.

icemutt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages icemutt
Re: Kitty evolution

I have some friends who have turned the pokemon base into a tabletop, and I can see it as a basic handheld rpg, so this is really sweet to me.

Plus I think it would go well with my "super effective" tee from dianasprinkle.

Good luck!

icemutt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages icemutt
Re: Grade points -4

But can you bring the slime dog in and show that your homework still exists? Or does it break down too quick?

aleafloor

quality posts: 3 Private Messages aleafloor
icemutt wrote:I have some friends who have turned the pokemon base into a tabletop, and I can see it as a basic handheld rpg, so this is really sweet to me.

If you go by that then ANYTHING could be turned into a role play tabletop and therefore anything could fall into this category. In it's base purpose though Pokemon isn't a role play game. I think this one is a bit of a stretch when it comes to fitting into the topic.

Is it cute? Sure, I just don't see how it fits.

goltanazerg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages goltanazerg

Lettering makes me nostalgic of EverQuest.. pretty cool

wersns

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wersns
rirodriq wrote:what in the world does this have to do with everyday life? Other than this being a "pop culture" reference. Star wars and star trek submissions are getting old.

Wait? Am I the only one who has this helm at home?

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
Re: Forest Fantasy

I think RPG day in the forest is going to be interesting @_@.

I had this idea and really loved it, so Im taking a shot with it here. This is my first real pop cult entry, so I feel a tad sinful about it ^^;. Also, bunnies. Im sorry guys! (runs away making Zoidberg noises) Woop woop wooop wooop....

l33t4ng3lkt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages l33t4ng3lkt
Adelas wrote:Once again wishing I could buy prints of woot shirts. I have a couple friends that I'd buy a print for, but don't know if they'd actually wear a shirt of it.

You could always buy the shirt, cut the design out and get it matted (thus sorta making it a print).

blanked

quality posts: 10 Private Messages blanked

I am just not placing the reference on the right (one with baby dragon) need assistance.

aliciabeck

quality posts: 1 Private Messages aliciabeck

I would so wear the heck out of this!

veva05

quality posts: 0 Private Messages veva05
Re: Grade points -4

I think I get the joke. Is this a joke about people losing their work while using the Linux Puppy OS? If it is, then I really like it. =P

sunaness

quality posts: 19 Private Messages sunaness
blanked wrote:I am just not placing the reference on the right (one with baby dragon) need assistance.

Final Fantasy VII, Cloud and his huge sword!

nblottie

quality posts: 11 Private Messages nblottie

It's a late entry, but I hope hope hope it prints. I love it! Great work Bass.

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

sunaness wrote:Final Fantasy VII, Cloud and his huge sword!

The... the poster didn't ask about the left?!

*jackiechanrageface.jpg*

collinvh

quality posts: 63 Private Messages collinvh
Re: 1 LOL

Hope you enjoy the design, please vote.

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 39 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
Re: Caffeine Power Up

Thanks for all the nice comments and support. It's a good feeling to know there are people out there who have your back.

amandanielsen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amandanielsen

My favorite, I really hope this prints. When I saw the RPG theme I figured nothing would appeal to me as that's not really my thing, but coffee is!

sharonmacross

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sharonmacross
Re: Caffeine Power Up

I'd gladly buy this if it gets printed. I love the simplicity of the overall design including color choices and facial expressions. It get's the message across. Plus, it's just so darn cute.

heyguysitsannie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages heyguysitsannie
Re: Character Shirt

oh man
this is SO
AWESOME

Biobot

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Biobot
Re: [url=http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=58848]Pen

Very nice!

sphereswithears

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sphereswithears

I. Want. This. So. Badly. GMV!!!

csl312

quality posts: 4 Private Messages csl312
blanked wrote:I am just not placing the reference on the right (one with baby dragon) need assistance.

I am pretty sure this is Cait Sith.

blanked

sunaness wrote:Final Fantasy VII, Cloud and his huge sword!

That's a dragon and not a Chocobo? My eyesight IS bad.

melfox86

quality posts: 3 Private Messages melfox86
kevlar51 wrote:

Sigh. The more I look at this the more I want it, yet it's not in the fog. Don't you hate when that happens? For what it's worth, I would buy 2, so that when one wears out I will have a spare!

thisishell

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thisishell
thatrobert wrote:Not a spell fail -- please look it up. Glamer is an older word and is commonly used in D&D when talking about magic armor. There is also a separate specific spell that is spelled Glamour.

That is such an archaic spelling that my body decomposed and my bones turned to dust just from reading your excuse of an explanation.

logicalcupcake

quality posts: 5 Private Messages logicalcupcake

My mind immediately went somewhere dirty with the carrot sizes.

flatlimp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages flatlimp
Re: Choose Wisely

I love it! awesome idea! GMV

-There's my Chippy

blanked

j5 wrote:It will be interesting to watch the progression of this design considering the reaction to Ramy's prior design.

Interestingly enough the Caffeine shirt I like best, of the small percentage I've seen, is that one on Redbubble linked in the ramyb thread.
It equated caffeine with electrons, and the only atoms that were happy were the ones with electrons (depicted as coffee cups). It seemed to have given more thought to the standard design.

While I don't think that this artist stole work, the similar shirt rule isn't exactly the same thing as stolen art. And I am in the 'cliched Idea should get the axe' (for similar shirt) crowd. Though that is IMO, not woot's. Since woot didn't reject Ramyb's I would also hope for consistency.

Edit: I mean hydrogen, for some reason I only think of H as a floating electron.

judehawthorne

quality posts: 5 Private Messages judehawthorne

Please, please, please make this a shirt. I created an account just so that I could comment about how AMAZING this shirt is.

ObsidianEyez

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ObsidianEyez

Awww I love the dragon!

captainsuperdawg

quality posts: 14 Private Messages captainsuperdawg
Re: My Quiver

I love how the sword is "poking through" the shirt and how it's stained with my enemy's blood. Definitely gets my vote

captainsuperdawg

quality posts: 14 Private Messages captainsuperdawg
Re: Obey the DM

How do dungeonmaster and Sauron mix? That's where I'm a bit confused.

pkagel

quality posts: 11 Private Messages pkagel

I'd like it better without the text but still, it gets a vote from me.

CameraGuy wrote:I have no earthly idea why, but I LOVE this. +1

xazothia

quality posts: 54 Private Messages xazothia
Re: Critical Hit

"Rock Falls, Everything Dies"

ChaosDoctor07

quality posts: 9 Private Messages ChaosDoctor07

His carrot will pierce the Heavens!

"Don't believe in the you who believes in me. Don't believe in the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself."