thisniss

quality posts: 3 Private Messages thisniss
Re: Of Monsters and RPGs

Clever concept and great execution! I would buy so many of these. This is one of the few shirts that I've seen that would appeal both to my son (and his friends) and my husband (and our friends). I hope it gets the attention it deserves.

lonelypond

quality posts: 375 Private Messages lonelypond
Re: Of Monsters and RPGs

very cool

lonelypond

quality posts: 375 Private Messages lonelypond
Re: The Grind

nicely done

spyyderray

quality posts: 2 Private Messages spyyderray
Re: Forest Fantasy

Bunnies are my kryptonite. Adorable execution and a hideously adorable concept. So good!

HeartlineTwist

quality posts: 1 Private Messages HeartlineTwist
Re: Level Up!

In other news, gold now equals American dollars in the minds of posters here...

HeartlineTwist

Re: Kitty evolution

To be fair, they do say "tabletop RPG CONCEPTS" [emphasis added]. I don't have enough experience to say for certain that there is a tabletop RPG with evolution or something similar, but it is possible for this to be a Pokemon reference while still being on topic as a representation of an RPG concept that ISN'T Pokemon.

HeartlineTwist

captainsuperdawg wrote:How do dungeonmaster and Sauron mix? That's where I'm a bit confused.

Bingo.

HeartlineTwist

thisishell wrote:That is such an archaic spelling that my body decomposed and my bones turned to dust just from reading your excuse of an explanation.

http://dungeons.wikia.com/wiki/SRD:Glamer_Subschool

aeris82

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aeris82

nm

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 197 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Buster Carrot FTW!

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 197 Private Messages Spiritgreen
Re: Oh, the humanity!

>Get shirt

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
Re: So what brings you here?

...and somewhere, a dragon falls out of the sky.

iminderman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages iminderman

'I'd Want One' +10! Awesome design!

Re: In The Lair Of The Black Cat

flemtone

quality posts: 5 Private Messages flemtone

This is a beautiful illustration, way past the realm of normal t-shirt art. This should print whether it places in the derby or not. This is really how I've always imagined Martin the Warrior to be.

sandiewash

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sandiewash
Re: He Has His Mothers Voice

How can I order this?

Randyotter

quality posts: 10 Private Messages Randyotter

The two mini characters are so wonderful it almost makes me sad to see those 'woot bunnies' again

flemtone

thisishell wrote:That is such an archaic spelling that my body decomposed and my bones turned to dust just from reading your excuse of an explanation.

Honestly, I don't game at all (except for chess and the occasional Monopoly marathon with our kids), but even I've heard of 'glamer'. Maybe it was in the 'Dream Park' series by Niven and Pournelle, but I caught the reference when I first saw the shirt.

Arcane? You bet, but I'm older than Gandalf himself...I was his high-school football coach when he was my star quarterback. I told him to stop putting the ball in the air and work on his running game. My exact words to him were...

flemtone

Re: Inner Dragon

Excellent work! The expressions are priceless, especially the boy on the right. I would snap this up in a heartbeat. Gives me some hope for the future of ShirtWoot. Keep 'em coming!

BonusPts

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BonusPts
rirodriq wrote:Yeah there's no way I could vote for this based on the font choice alone. And this has been done before but with dice.

Same here. That font is terrible...

Katznhund

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Katznhund
Re: An Important Quest

I love this shirt. I can't believe it doesn't have more votes.

phd2001

quality posts: 0 Private Messages phd2001

I'll stay up to 1 am to get this one. Come on fog...

kevlar51

quality posts: 42 Private Messages kevlar51
Re: The Grind

Thanks again everyone for all the support on this one

jezzarisky

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jezzarisky
Re: Encounter

My general experience usually goes:

You run across a girl
what will you do?

Smile, start a conversation

Girl seems interested, continues conversation

ask girl out

Girl runs away.

Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
--Mahatma Gandhi

bassanimation

quality posts: 97 Private Messages bassanimation
blanked wrote:I am just not placing the reference on the right (one with baby dragon) need assistance.

He's not supposed to be anyone in particular. The idea I had was sort of an eastern fantasy meets western fantasy. In western style fantasy rpg, there's usually a guy who is the 'king' or 'lord' that everyone's serving. Even at places like ren faires, there's a guy who is the king. So that was sort of the idea here. ^_^. In hindsight I might should have made him a knight ^^;. I just always think of the really loud, boisterous kings from larping, heh.

Thanks so much for the votes and support!

avbaby

quality posts: 0 Private Messages avbaby

loves this. crosses over for the non-gamers.

melfox86

quality posts: 3 Private Messages melfox86
Re: Choose Your Weapon

I see no problem with the font.

Exohdus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Exohdus

Very unique idea and an elaborate design. The corgi is such a funny looking dog, I love it.

toastbrotdestodes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages toastbrotdestodes
Re: Always follow the experienced Gamer..

Being an experienced Gamer for many, many years, I am confident that my gaming has enabled me to do ANYTHING!!!

Cope with dragons, survive every apocalypse, charm barmen and, of course, deal with a zombie outbreaks ;)

Gamers unite!!

monkeyhead1957

quality posts: 0 Private Messages monkeyhead1957
Re: Red Potion

Can. Not. Wait. to buy this shirt!!

Tessai217

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Tessai217
mwolf000 wrote:It's Harry Dresden in school!

So glad I'm not the only one that thought that.

polezrael

quality posts: 0 Private Messages polezrael
Re: All Natural 20's (RE-SUB)

This shirt already exists.

http://www.geeknative.com/18866/gamer-girl-t-shirts-yes-theyre-natural-d20-boobies/

http://www.zazzle.com/d20_yes_they_are_natural_tshirt-235725918340724881

http://www.pegasuspublishing.com/Yes-Theyre-Natural-D-20-Shirt-p-28621.html

jvcline

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jvcline
HeartlineTwist wrote:To be fair, they do say "tabletop RPG CONCEPTS" [emphasis added]. I don't have enough experience to say for certain that there is a tabletop RPG with evolution or something similar, but it is possible for this to be a Pokemon reference while still being on topic as a representation of an RPG concept that ISN'T Pokemon.

Please. He even has the same/similar font type as Pokemon. This is just an example of not being able to meet the OBVIOUSLY intended criteria of the submission being tabletop-related and hunting for an excuse to glorify nothing more than cutesyness.

It's not inspired, and it's barely original, yet it still racks up a boatload of votes.

Sickening.

crowquill

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crowquill

+10 to Dexterity, though.

shikausstan

quality posts: 1 Private Messages shikausstan
Re: Cloak of Invisibility v.2

Thanks for the comments everyone!

lilgreymouse

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lilgreymouse
Re: Choose Your Weapon

I'm going to have to agree on the font. Not only is it a run of the mill standard computer font, it's also hard to read at a first glance. If you worked on the text, this would be a much more attractive and stylish shirt.

usopp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages usopp
Re: Critical Failure

i'm confused a bit. did he cut himself by accident, or for some insane reason, he's making tako sushi and he is sad that he has to serve himself. what's with the dice? how does it incorporate into the picture? maybe I'm just slow on that part.

zekecatz

quality posts: 193 Private Messages zekecatz
Re: Anchored in Cheese

Shouldn't that be el queso?

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
Re: Corgwned

Reminds me of this:

I guess Corgi's are popular as swordsme...uh swordsdogs

move along

cuzwhynot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cuzwhynot
flemtone wrote:Excellent work! The expressions are priceless, especially the boy on the right. I would snap this up in a heartbeat. Gives me some hope for the future of ShirtWoot. Keep 'em coming!

Thanks so much flemtone, and to you kaelynangelfoot!

I totally agree, the boy on the right is my favorite too. And I'm glad I got the tone of this shirt right! I was never a big RPG person myself so I wanted this one to be more about the feel of playing than any specific in joke.

BTW, rest assured, I'm still only a few weeks into designing for the derby, so I plan to keep it up!

Nekkochan

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Nekkochan
asmadasrabbits wrote:Pokemon?

Well, that explains why I didn't get it. I know nothing about Pokemon!