Jason Toon

quality posts: 19 Private Messages Jason Toon

Shirt.Wooters, we've arrived at the first milestone on the Shirt.Woot Advent calendar: the day when we can no longer promise you that Smartpost will get you your shirt order by Christmas.

If you absolutely need your order before December 25, pay the $5 for overnight shipping. You're always welcome to take your chances with Smartpost, of course. But there's a reason Santa doesn't use snails to pull his sleigh. Take the cheap route and the risk is all yours.

Overnight shipping is the only way to ensure your Shirt.Woot order will arrive by the Big Day. We'll let you know when it's too late even for that. For now, though, $5 could save you a lot of holiday grief.

honeybee1930

quality posts: 0 Private Messages honeybee1930

Received Rhione Tee today I ordered a size XL and received XSmall .Geez if they consider this shirt I rec. X Large better get the Cabbage Patch Doll out for their X Small size.

Marylou Davis Johnson

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

honeybee1930 wrote:Received Rhione Tee today I ordered a size XL and received XSmall .Geez if they consider this shirt I rec. X Large better get the Cabbage Patch Doll out for their X Small size.

Woot does not sell a size XS? Therefore, I am going to make a huuuuge assumption that the facetiousness is being laid on super-thick and you are just unhappy with the sizing. I am sorry that you are unhappy with your purchase. But, well, unfortunately... it would seem that you did not refer to the Woot sizing chart (found on every sale page) or look through forum discussions on sizing? I would highly suggest doing so in the future!

jtorset

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jtorset

I placed my order on December 9. Did I make the cut-off? If not, who would I contact to pony up the $5?

goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

jtorset wrote:I placed my order on December 9. Did I make the cut-off? If not, who would I contact to pony up the $5?

Email service@woot.com with your request (and provide your order number). Please be aware that woot customer service works normal business hours and so will (most likely) not respond to your email until Monday.

watterloo863

quality posts: 0 Private Messages watterloo863

i need my shirt asap can u up grade me?? opps.. Thank you for the customer service..
chris

goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

watterloo863 wrote:i need my shirt asap can u up grade me?? opps.. Thank you for the customer service..
chris

... ???

mattryan

quality posts: 42 Private Messages mattryan
goldenthorn wrote:Woot does not sell a size XS? Therefore, I am going to make a huuuuge assumption that the facetiousness is being laid on super-thick and you are just unhappy with the sizing. I am sorry that you are unhappy with your purchase. But, well, unfortunately... it would seem that you did not refer to the Woot sizing chart (found on every sale page) or look through forum discussions on sizing? I would highly suggest doing so in the future!

I <3 you

chris12345

quality posts: 25 Private Messages chris12345
mattryan wrote:I <3 you

I like your avatar's shirt.

Portions of this comment have been redacted.

mikefan

quality posts: 3 Private Messages mikefan

Where do shirts ship from? I may be willing to take my chances if I know that my shirt won't have to cross the country to get to me.

snakesmom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages snakesmom

WOW!! Ordered my 3 shirts on Nov 20. I got 1 about 2 weeks ago. I'm still waiting on the other 2. THAT"S INSANE!! What's going on out there?

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

Shirts ship from Texas.

And for shipments that haven't arrived, have you checked the tracking? Some shirts weren't shipped on the order date (ugly sweater tees, I think), so that makes a difference. Check tracking, contact service@woot.com if you don't have shipping info.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

cmhanderson623

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cmhanderson623

I ordered shirts on 12/5. Is there any way to track my shipping?

goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

cmhanderson623 wrote:I ordered shirts on 12/5. Is there any way to track my shipping?

If you have not received an email with your tracking number, please check under your purchase receipt in "my account," found under your username at the top of the screen. If there is no tracking information found therein, please email service@woot.com with your order number and request for tracking information.

May I please suggest that, in the future, when you have questions or an issue, you first look through the forums or even the posts in the threads in which you are posting? Just to look for other people who have had the same issues or have furnished answers to issues such as you have had? There's even a search function in the top-ish right of the forums pages! Heck, even the FAQ and all the other links at the bottom of any shirt.woot screen are pretty informative and helpful. I promise! THANKS! SMILEY FACE!

bluchez

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bluchez

Do they mean you need to order it next day shipping even if you don't need it till next christmas? Or just this year? It's confusing, there is more than one December 25th, you know.

goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

bluchez wrote:Do they mean you need to order it next day shipping even if you don't need it till next christmas? Or just this year? It's confusing, there is more than one December 25th, you know.

britegray

quality posts: 0 Private Messages britegray

I did as ya'll suggested and emailed service@woot.com about upgrading to overnight AFTER ordering. I hope it works. Has anybody else done this and what was the outcome?

goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

britegray wrote:I did as ya'll suggested and emailed service@woot.com about upgrading to overnight AFTER ordering. I hope it works. Has anybody else done this and what was the outcome?

I think it depends on how quickly they start the production and shipment process. I guess there's a point where they can't change shipment methods. There have been times that I've emailed for an upgrade and they've been able to do it. There have been other times when they've apologetically denied my request. Hopefully your response will be the former!

britegray

quality posts: 0 Private Messages britegray

Thanks for the response. Well I'll just hope that if they are so far into the process that it can't be changed that it will be shipping that day and HOPEFULLY get here in time for my offices Secret Santa gift. We have half day Friday before Christmas.

rmgmclv

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rmgmclv

I ordered three of the same shirt on the 8th with the $5 next day shipping. I have not received them but was credited back the $5. I have sent an email to customer service. Getting them by Christmas would be nice.

jookboksnmbr3

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jookboksnmbr3

Ordered one of the holiday hoodies on the sixth and it still hasn't even shipped. Seriously? If you're gonna say we get free upgraded shipping you should probably mention it may not even get sent out until a month later lol

maxrfb

quality posts: 8 Private Messages maxrfb

OK, so I admit to being a little confused/concerned. I just ordered a 3 pack of random shirts, and noted the spot that said
$5 to get it overnight (Wednesday).

Well, of course I checked this radio button to pay the extra fiver, then saw the confirmation that says "orders usually ship within five days"

So, does that mean I get my shirts overnight in five days?

Or, will I get my shirts on Wednesday (December 20th?

wow. I actually bought a Robot Elvis.
What was I thinking?

Narfcake

quality posts: 289 Private Messages Narfcake
maxrfb wrote:... Or, will I get my shirts on Wednesday (December 20th?

That's just their boiler plate text. You should get them Wednesday.

All my previous overnighted orders did arrive as promise.

dreaskywalker

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dreaskywalker

I ordered a shirt on the 14th & have not heard anything about it being shipped. I payed $5 for overnight shipping too - what's going on?

Narfcake

quality posts: 289 Private Messages Narfcake
dreaskywalker wrote:I ordered a shirt on the 14th & have not heard anything about it being shipped. I payed $5 for overnight shipping too - what's going on?

Email service@woot.com with your order number and the issue.

dreaskywalker

Narfcake wrote:Email service@woot.com with your order number and the issue.

I already did yesterday morning & haven't heard anything. I'm quite disappointed.

samax

quality posts: 0 Private Messages samax

I ordered a shirt on the 12th thinking two weeks would be plenty of time. I received tracking that it is due to arrive on the 30th(?)!!! And, the shirt I ordered on the 15th is due to arrive on the 28th. This seems likes a very long turn-around time. Disappointing.

kingarthur1cu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kingarthur1cu

I ordered a shirt on the 16th said it would be here by the 19th i have checked the mail every day still nothing, its cutting really to close for comfort. why would i pay the extra money just for it not to show up when it says .

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
kingarthur1cu wrote:I ordered a shirt on the 16th said it would be here by the 19th i have checked the mail every day still nothing, its cutting really to close for comfort. why would i pay the extra money just for it not to show up when it says .

Have you checked the tracking? Do so...and then contact service@woot.com with your order number. Ask nicely.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

jookboksnmbr3

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jookboksnmbr3

Seriously, though...I ordered the snowman hoodie on the 6th and it still has not indicated it shipped. I've already emailed customer service and am still waiting for a response. The shirts and the prices on shirt.woot are definitely pretty awesome, but between smartpost and now this delay on shipping that was supposed to be "expedited", the inherent awesomeness of the site is being sullied.

Update: Still no response from customer service, but I see people being told to contact them when they have issues. Is anybody home?

goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

samax wrote:I ordered a shirt on the 12th thinking two weeks would be plenty of time. I received tracking that it is due to arrive on the 30th(?)!!! And, the shirt I ordered on the 15th is due to arrive on the 28th. This seems likes a very long turn-around time. Disappointing.

kingarthur1cu wrote:I ordered a shirt on the 16th said it would be here by the 19th i have checked the mail every day still nothing, its cutting really to close for comfort. why would i pay the extra money just for it not to show up when it says .

dreaskywalker

After sending 2 emails, all they pretty much responded with was "We don't why it hasn't shipped, here's your $5 back though"

>_>

Ordered on the 14th... still not shipped -_-

grisca

quality posts: 0 Private Messages grisca

Is there a delay for international orders being shipped? Something like they'll be shipped after the overnight-orders or whenever there is time for them?
If so, please post a note somewhere easy to find.