mikefan

quality posts: 3 Private Messages mikefan

I want!

But is it really too late for SmartPost for xmas delivery? I mean, I know you can't guarantee it, but where do these ship from? If the west coast, I'll pony up (I'm in NYC). But if east, it seems perfectly fine still?

(Note: I see it says "Portland, ME" on the description but is that just where it was designed or where it's physically shipping from?)

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

mikefan wrote:I want!

But is it really too late for SmartPost for xmas delivery? I mean, I know you can't guarantee it, but where do these ship from? If the west coast, I'll pony up (I'm in NYC). But if east, it seems perfectly fine still?

(Note: I see it says "Portland, ME" on the description but is that just where it was designed or where it's physically shipping from?)

It's coming from Texas. Take your chances if you're feeling brave, but I would definitely recommend the $5 extra. Now is not the time to be feeling thrifty, if there's a time deadline in mind.

Narfcake

quality posts: 293 Private Messages Narfcake
mikefan wrote:(Note: I see it says "Portland, ME" on the description but is that just where it was designed or where it's physically shipping from?)

That's where the designer resides.

All Woot shirts are printed and shipped from their HQ in Carrollton, TX. The t-shirt blanks are made in Los Angeles, CA. The artists that design them, from all over the world.

My last two came in 6-7 days, but that's only because I'm just one city over from their regional distribution center in Chino, CA. I too would opt for the overnight option; orders before Noon CST is sent out that night (receive Tuesday, orders afterwards is sent out tomorrow (receive Wednesday).

brendan948725

quality posts: 39 Private Messages brendan948725

He's clearly listening to some Hylian ocarina music. I can already picture Link in his talons, escaping from the fiery peaks of Death Mountain.

*MOST RECENT WOOTS!*

• Random Crap
  • Light Blocking Curtains and Rod
  • HP Deskjet Wireless

• 20 Woots! (5 Bungled Original Communicator)
  • 27 Shirts!
  • 5 Sellouts!
  • 2 Homes!
  • 1 Sport!
  • 2 Techs!
  • 1 Wine!
  • 1 Accessories!
  • 2 Pops!

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 177 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

goldenthorn wrote:It's coming from Texas. Take your chances if you're feeling brave, but I would definitely recommend the $5 extra. Now is not the time to be feeling thrifty, if there's a time deadline in mind.

She's right...you know...

Invisiblemoose

quality posts: 17 Private Messages Invisiblemoose

Ha ha, thank you j5 and GOGO11. I think I'm going to buy this shirt.

Congrats on the print Ochopika.

chennai8

quality posts: 2 Private Messages chennai8

Ochopika's prints so far had Bunny, Cat and Owl.

She's so Woot!

neyfam2000 wrote:Woot!--going from "Deal-a-day" to "Site-a-day"

ochopika

quality posts: 28 Private Messages ochopika

Staff

Wow, I wasn't expecting this today Thank you, Woot and Wooters!

shirtstalker37

quality posts: 1 Private Messages shirtstalker37

VINYL-ly we get some classy shirts!

I swear, so much high-tech mumbo-jumbo these days...it's nice to have a throwback.

Yota

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Yota

I can tell by the expression on the face that it is listening to Owl City.

lilgreymouse

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lilgreymouse

This made my day that it went to print! What an awesome surprise. Definitely my favourite woot in a while. Yay!

yellowflower

quality posts: 3 Private Messages yellowflower

Yay, my other favorite! Congrats! This shirt absolutely deserved to print.

wubupon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wubupon
ROGETRAY wrote:

She's right...you know...

....whaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Johndis5

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Johndis5

Solid pick. Would look good on a hoodie too.

pgrosschedl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pgrosschedl

For my second purchase from WOOT of all time, and on the same day, I have to say that thanks to WOOT I'm pretty much done with Christmas shopping!! WOOT WOOT!

isfor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages isfor

So darn cute, I had to pay the extra $5 for overnight! I can't wait for my friends to make fun of me.

goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

wubupon wrote:....whaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Don't worry, it's a long-running insider-y thing.

xxchange

quality posts: 44 Private Messages xxchange

The artist lives in Portland? JEALOUS.

My Colours: 6 Black, 9 Asphalt, 7 Cranberry, 4 Royal Blue, 10 Navy, 7 Silver, 7 Grass, 2 Orange, 2 Kelly Green, 8 Brown, 1 White, 2 Lemon, 7 Baby Blue, 3 Cream, 2 Heather Gray, 5 Olive, 1 Pink, 1 Eggplant

Last 12 of 85: Little Dreams, Black and White, Fall, I'm not prickley on the inside..., Released, Nature Owl, Mirror Mirror, The Last Day, Playful Foxes Remix, My Special Day, My Special Day Tote, Circuit-ulatory System Remix

ochopika

Staff

xxchange wrote:The artist lives in Portland? JEALOUS.

Portland, Maine is a nice town. It's big and small at the same time. It's much cozier than the town I'm from in Maryland.
It's pretty much gruff old Mainers and 20-something-year-old hipsters (except for me, I swear)...lots of bars here too.
Have you been up here before?

titak

quality posts: 0 Private Messages titak

Give a hoot, woot

Justin Titak

xxchange

quality posts: 44 Private Messages xxchange
ochopika wrote:Portland, Maine is a nice town. It's big and small at the same time. It's much cozier than the town I'm from in Maryland.
It's pretty much gruff old Mainers and 20-something-year-old hipsters (except for me, I swear)...lots of bars here too.
Have you been up here before?

Indeed. It was lovely. I was THIS CLOSE to moving to Biddeford, so one of the times I was up there looking at houses and whatnot I drove out to Portland to see what's what.

My Colours: 6 Black, 9 Asphalt, 7 Cranberry, 4 Royal Blue, 10 Navy, 7 Silver, 7 Grass, 2 Orange, 2 Kelly Green, 8 Brown, 1 White, 2 Lemon, 7 Baby Blue, 3 Cream, 2 Heather Gray, 5 Olive, 1 Pink, 1 Eggplant

Last 12 of 85: Little Dreams, Black and White, Fall, I'm not prickley on the inside..., Released, Nature Owl, Mirror Mirror, The Last Day, Playful Foxes Remix, My Special Day, My Special Day Tote, Circuit-ulatory System Remix

ochopika

Staff

xxchange wrote:Indeed. It was lovely. I was THIS CLOSE to moving to Biddeford, so one of the times I was up there looking at houses and whatnot I drove out to Portland to see what's what.

That's awesome, it's a small world here on the interwebs! Biddeford is great too, they have a sweet sidewalk-chalk competition every year. Hope you found a nice place wherever you ended up

Oxyminoan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Oxyminoan

Fantastic. So glad woot's editors recognized the awesomeness of this shirt.

caramelarrow

quality posts: 14 Private Messages caramelarrow

In this house we are big fans of The Guess Who, so I had to grab this shirt!
(We frequently quiz each other on the name of the artist as a song is playing: Guess who sings this.... Always causes giggles from me.)
Thanks for the nice shirt and the giggles it will always elicit.

07/11/14

drturriff

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drturriff

whoooooooooo do u think he is listening too? lol

smirksy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smirksy

I would have totally bought this if it were an Arctic Tern: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBzwv057GPs

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 162 Private Messages DianaSprinkle

First Day Sales: 3974

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Last wooter to woot: grennek
Last purchase time: Monday, December 12, 2011, 11:59:07 PM Central Time
Order pace: 0m 21.761s
Woot wage: $3,752.30
Woots sold: 3968

Last wooter to woot: turtleboy95
Last purchase time: Monday, December 12, 2011, 11:59:40 PM Central Time
Order pace: 0m 21.736s
Woot wage: $3,750.89
Woots sold: 3974

Last wooter to woot: poop
Last purchase time: Tuesday, December 13, 2011, 12:00:51 AM Central Time
Order pace: 0m 21.743s
Woot wage: $3,747.80
Woots sold: 3976

Quick change first day either 3974 or 3975

ochopika

Staff

TheGolux wrote:
Last wooter to woot: poop
Last purchase time: Tuesday, December 13, 2011, 12:00:51 AM Central Time
Order pace: 0m 21.743s
Woot wage: $3,747.80
Woots sold: 3976

Quick change first day either 3974 or 3975

hmm...that particular wooter should take up shirt designing and become a best-selling artist. That would be the funniest thing ever.

rrapynot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rrapynot

When is this shirt going to ship?

kfleming

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kfleming
rrapynot wrote:When is this shirt going to ship?

I was just wondering the same thing. I think I might be SOL for Christmas...

smallville824

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smallville824

Staff

rrapynot wrote:When is this shirt going to ship?

I'm sending you a private message. If you have any questions about any order, please contact us at service@woot.com.

smallville824

Staff

kfleming wrote:I was just wondering the same thing. I think I might be SOL for Christmas...

I'm sending you a private message. If you have any questions about any order, please contact us at service@woot.com.

sassjenn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sassjenn

Has anyone heard about this shirt's ship date? I emailed service@woot.com on Monday about it, but haven't had any response.

smallville824

Staff

sassjenn wrote:Has anyone heard about this shirt's ship date? I emailed service@woot.com on Monday about it, but haven't had any response.

Your shirt might have been lost while in transit. Email us at service@woot.com and we will see what we can do for you. Thank you.

sassjenn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sassjenn
smallville824 wrote:Your shirt might have been lost while in transit. Email us at service@woot.com and we will see what we can do for you. Thank you.

I already have an email in to service@woot.com - I never even got an email saying it had shipped yet. My sister has also ordered this shirt, and she is in the same situation - the order history says ordered, my card has been billed, but the order has not updated to shipped in the history.

chaoswerecat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chaoswerecat

I havnt received an email that mine has been shipped yet either (nor the t-shirt, of course).

goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

chaoswerecat wrote:I havnt received an email that mine has been shipped yet either (nor the t-shirt, of course).

chaoswerecat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chaoswerecat
goldenthorn wrote:

somehow this picture actually got me pretty grumpy this morning. I dont think it's meant to do that, so I answer in the afternoon.

I have emailed service@woot.com before the holidays, I have received confirmation that my email is in the queue, etc. I had posted here so others with the same problem know it is not just them. Maybe there is a shortage of brown t-shirts? or a mailbag got misplaced? I know a lot of stuff can happen, I work in an online store myself

I'm happily waiting, I had hoped for this t-shirt to be printed for a long time, I can wait a little longer, no problem.

goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

chaoswerecat wrote:somehow this picture actually got me pretty grumpy this morning. I dont think it's meant to do that, so I answer in the afternoon.

I have emailed service@woot.com before the holidays, I have received confirmation that my email is in the queue, etc. I had posted here so others with the same problem know it is not just them. Maybe there is a shortage of brown t-shirts? or a mailbag got misplaced? I know a lot of stuff can happen, I work in an online store myself

I'm happily waiting, I had hoped for this t-shirt to be printed for a long time, I can wait a little longer, no problem.

Oof, yeah--the image is definitely not meant to make you grumpy, so my apologies! Instead of typing out the same thing over and over to people, I decided to make a silly (and--to my mind--highly amusing) comic that very generally and directly addresses the majority of people's problems, with the added benefit of it being hard to overlook.

Woot CSR definitely had the holiday weekend and likely Monday off (well, I got the random impression that they did?). So if you haven't heard from them by the end of the day today (since you do have a case number and should therefore be in a queue), I would suggest sending another email.

Sorry for the delay, thanks for your patience, and good luck!