sassjenn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sassjenn

I have emailed service@woot.com twice now - once on December 19th, and once on December 22nd. I received a case number both times, and have had absolutely no response to either. I really would have thought I'd have heard something by now, but whatever. It's good to know that my sister and I are not the only ones waiting for shipment of this shirt!

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
sassjenn wrote:I have emailed service@woot.com twice now - once on December 19th, and once on December 22nd. I received a case number both times, and have had absolutely no response to either. I really would have thought I'd have heard something by now, but whatever. It's good to know that my sister and I are not the only ones waiting for shipment of this shirt!

Absolutely no response? Oh dear, have you checked your spam folders? I've pinged support on your behalf, but you might want to take a peek in there just in case since I can only do so much on my particular end.

Best regards,
Woot Staff

I'm just hanging out, really.

sassjenn

inkycatz wrote:Absolutely no response? Oh dear, have you checked your spam folders? I've pinged support on your behalf, but you might want to take a peek in there just in case since I can only do so much on my particular end.

Best regards,
Woot Staff

Yes, I check my spam folders regularly - nothing there either. Thanks for the ping, though! I guess I'll have to be patient a little while longer... before time runs out to call my credit card company and dispute the charge. Sigh.

smallville824

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smallville824

Staff

sassjenn wrote:Yes, I check my spam folders regularly - nothing there either. Thanks for the ping, though! I guess I'll have to be patient a little while longer... before time runs out to call my credit card company and dispute the charge. Sigh.

I'm sending you a private message. If you have any questions about any order, please contact us at service@woot.com.

chaoswerecat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chaoswerecat

woohooo! I got a message that it's being shipped now

sassjenn

chaoswerecat wrote:woohooo! I got a message that it's being shipped now

Me too - Yay! Thanks everyone for bothering to answer me on this thread... made the waiting much less miserable!

jeannieju

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jeannieju

I wish this came in Long Sleeved. I wish there were more brown shirts, too.

byshop

quality posts: 0 Private Messages byshop

A perfect gift, nice print, great design!.