omarfeliciano

quality posts: 35 Private Messages omarfeliciano
Re: Nose Thief

This derby will finish in a couple of ours and I just wanted to wish everyone good luck! It's been a very fun derby!

omarfeliciano

Re: Unstealthiest Ninja II

This derby will finish in a couple of ours and I just wanted to wish everyone good luck! It's been a very fun derby!

omarfeliciano

Re: Chillin

omarfeliciano

Re: Spring in Winter

omarfeliciano

Re: Snowpenguin

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Re: Snowstar

Thanks for the comments everyone!

thatrobert wrote:

Hey hey, I haven't had one of these in a long time...feels great to get. Thanks so much ThatRobert!:D

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 217 Private Messages Spiritgreen
omarfeliciano wrote:This derby will finish in a couple of ours and I just wanted to wish everyone good luck! It's been a very fun derby!

Good luck, omar. :^) I would not be surprised to see this on the front page soon...

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Re: Peppermint Mammoth

Very cute.

scruz78

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scruz78
BootsBoots wrote:Chillin'

Totally amazing yet again Boots! I want one!

scruz78

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scruz78
HeartlineTwist wrote:How dare your vehicle for MICROSCOPIC PEOPLE not conform to earthly snowflakes.

For shame, madame, for shame!

[If my tongue were pressed any more firmly in my cheek, it would punch right through...]

Yeah seriously, I mean all the great artists are conformists and strictly adhere to how things look in nature. They never take licenses to change things... I mean seriously, an artistic license, whose ever heard of that. Oh wait, doah!

dooomcat

quality posts: 12 Private Messages dooomcat
omarfeliciano wrote:This derby will finish in a couple of ours and I just wanted to wish everyone good luck! It's been a very fun derby!

Thanks omar! Same to you!

buzatron

quality posts: 0 Private Messages buzatron

love the little guys hidden in the snowflakes :D

aramis525

quality posts: 8 Private Messages aramis525

I'm sooo excited about this derby! I will buy 6 of the 9 shirts in the fog INSTANTLY!!

Can't wait until tomorrow to see the first shirt.

osters5

quality posts: 0 Private Messages osters5
Re: Snow-Fall

amazing, beautiful, well executed. +1!!

aramis525

HeartlineTwist wrote:How dare your vehicle for MICROSCOPIC PEOPLE not conform to earthly snowflakes.

For shame, madame, for shame!

[If my tongue were pressed any more firmly in my cheek, it would punch right through...]

I like you!! You're fun.

caroline44

quality posts: 0 Private Messages caroline44
veila22 wrote:I need this shirt so badly!!!!

ME TOO!

How about an Editor's Choice on this baby?

unionboggle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages unionboggle
usopp wrote:i love this. too bad it was a late submition

yeah, busy time of year has reduced my design time and I was late to the party....maybe next time.

"taste the beast"

veila22

quality posts: 0 Private Messages veila22
caroline44 wrote:ME TOO!

How about an Editor's Choice on this baby?

That's what I wish for with my entire nerdy/music-loving heart.

pedro123

quality posts: 1 Private Messages pedro123
Re: Look Up

winning!

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
captainassassin wrote:That's your defense?????

Sensei implies teacher/martial arts... Shurikens implies NINJAS, not Japanese dress, NINJAS. And you know it.

Your inability to follow the rules, only pales in comparison to admin's inability to ENFORCE the rules.

Who poured Tabasco in your jock strap? Sheesh. If you're trying to drum up general sentiment to follow rules here, feel free to scream all you want. IT WON'T WORK. Never has, never will. I was denied a print because of Woot breaking its own rules. So I don't care if it skirts the rules a bit. It's still here, so I guess I was right and you were wrong.

Phphptpphphtptpphtht.....

fiendishly

quality posts: 3 Private Messages fiendishly

I love the idea of this shirt and the way it was executed.

I also wanted to mention how ecstatic I am to remember visiting a DoOomcat booth and buying the first printed Bear Nuts comic and a zombies & ninja panoramic.

amandanielsen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amandanielsen

Technical difficulties.

Hoping Nose Thief is in my email in the morning!

mephan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mephan

This is a neat design, but snowflakes are SIX-sided/pointed. Four- or eight-pointed snowflakes are kind of a pet peeve... You're hardly alone, though - a huge number of ads and decorations get it wrong too.

cuterwooter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cuterwooter
Re: Snowcats

MUST HAVE THIS SHIRT!!! I not only love black cats (and black and white cats), I have one of each, Boo and Max. Also, it is very nicely done in every aspect. Great job! I will buying several of these if they are made up =)

spamsuave

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spamsuave

hilarious

spamsuave

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spamsuave

This shirt is hilarious! I'm a little surprised it made it past the rejectionator, but at any rate I would probably buy this shirt

Arrett

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Arrett
Arrett wrote:Own the original, would love the sequel!

And now I own the sequel! ^_^

RandomLynx

quality posts: 5 Private Messages RandomLynx
Re: Solstice

Is it just me or did anyone else think of that NES game when you heard the name of this design? ^.^;;;

RandomLynx

quality posts: 5 Private Messages RandomLynx
Re: Penguin Jerks

Aw, wish this one made it. Personally kinda tired of the cutesy penguin design - I much prefer this look

bachhub2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bachhub2

I work at a nursing home and wear woot shirts for our casual day. This little guy is the favorite so far!

dooomcat wrote:I hadn't intended to re-visit this guy so soon but I couldn't get the image of how inept he'd look in snow out of my head

Exohdus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Exohdus

Finally CD/Drax come back to us. An excellent design sirs.

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 128 Private Messages DianaSprinkle
captainassassin wrote:ninjas = pop culture

Hmmm, okay well a run down on how the "no pop culture" rule works as we have seen in the past few derbies.

Ninja! Existed in history much like Pirates therefor generic ninja does NOT equal pop culture. However ninja dressed like Naruto, in an orange jump suit, will get you rejected.

Generic is fine, specific is not.

The Australia derby had a good example: Drawing a vague person the sort of looks like the guy from Crocodile Dundee with a giant knife... Rejected. Drawing a giant blade on a Swiss army knife and vaguely hinting at both the joke from Crocodile Dundee and the idea that Australians are bad a$$... not rejected.

jkarno

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jkarno

Hey been awhile using computers so not up to date on a lot but can't find a Vote button. So do I have to purchase first then vote, or click a vote button and get taken to a purchase screen. I realize you have to buy first just not clear on the whole process. Just want to support your art, really like the more adult aims while still accessible to kids. Best wishes.

aramis525

Re: Look Up

Really wanted this shirt. Hope to see it in the double-take or as an Editors Choice.

blk909

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blk909

I'm so disappointed this design didn't print. Please let me know if you take it elsewhere. maybe it'll get an EC.

amen87

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amen87
Re: Heart Warmed

This shirt is the cutest thing ever! I want it so bad! If it doesnt win this derby please please please resub it for valentines or something because I must have this shirt! it's absolutely adorable!

radish55

quality posts: 0 Private Messages radish55
Re: Huddle in a flurry

Please tell me that somehow I missed it and this shirt is actually for sale at this very moment.

punkmummy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages punkmummy

so cute!

Re: Snow Fight

smrtalex

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smrtalex

any way we can buy some of the shirts that don't win? There are some good ones!!

vleri

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vleri
Re: Learning the Basics

I REALLY WANT ONE!!!