rhyksirus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rhyksirus

This Ninja has realized that stealth is not their true calling and has decided to ascend the 7000 steps to High Hrothgar to study under people with whom he can be as loud as possible.

kkcryptic

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kkcryptic

Unstealthiest Ninja has been a shirt I've been considering buying since I joined woot. And now this? Woot, you and your artists have a knack of ridding me of my money. In for both!

marcusnoble

quality posts: 3 Private Messages marcusnoble

Love the name of the shirt. Though I would have used Electric Boogaloo as the subtitle.

ajmyers87

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ajmyers87

Sad how Woot Shirts have completely taken over my shirt area. Thank God they don't Woot Pants, socks, shoes, etc...

With that being said, another shirt hits my shelf. Awesomeness.

specsmachine

quality posts: 31 Private Messages specsmachine

I like this one a helluva lot more than the first one - and I LOVE the first one. Congrats!

tfaust83

quality posts: 4 Private Messages tfaust83

Ninja-tastic!

Just a suggestion, but this would make an rockin hoodie. Woot gods, please consider offering a few hoodies every two months or so. Maybe the top two or three derby winners or something.

JJCool00

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JJCool00

Finally a shirt worth buying. Haven't seen a good one since the periodic table one. No offense to artists but I have zero interest in the last few derbies, such as Africa, Australia, etc.

nblottie

quality posts: 11 Private Messages nblottie

Congrats! I was definitely hoping for this to print. Great work.

dferrantino

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dferrantino

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand bought.

elankat

quality posts: 7 Private Messages elankat

Nice writeup! +2 for the Robert Frost and the Game of Thrones references. After all, it is sort of a Stark shirt.

I'm so glad this made it to print. I just need to figure out if I'm in for 1, 2, or 3.

shirtstalker37

quality posts: 1 Private Messages shirtstalker37

Eh, he's totally got this. Though the colors are reversed...

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ConservationOfNinjutsu

elankat

quality posts: 7 Private Messages elankat
elankat wrote:Nice writeup! +2 for the Robert Frost and the Game of Thrones references. After all, it is sort of a Stark shirt.

I'm so glad this made it to print. I just need to figure out if I'm in for 1, 2, or 3.

In for 3. Couldn't resist. Might have to pick up a few more at the $15 price too. Love these little ninjas.

lavenderpoet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lavenderpoet

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay! *Kermit flail*

I'm so glad to get another great ninja shirt from you, nabbed two.

*wanders off singing GIR's Doom song*

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 215 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Congrats dooomcat!

Remember things always come full circle in the last part of a trilogy. (or maybe it's a septulogy like Harry Potter? Or will it run forever like the Bond movies) Just please don't make any prequels. :^)

novastarj

quality posts: 30 Private Messages novastarj

I'm going to hold out for the "Unstealthiest Ninja Party Pack," which includes both shirts and a never-before-released prequel for only $25.

scribethemad

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scribethemad

Love the design! Really wish I could get both in long sleeve too! (missed ordering from the holiday guide by one night)

Would love to see the series continue too, that would be truly epic.

Narfcake

quality posts: 287 Private Messages Narfcake
Spiritgreen wrote:Just please don't make any prequels. :^)

Coffeybean's Dojo Chores = prequel?

Narfcake

scribethemad wrote:Would love to see the series continue too, that would be truly epic.

I would rather see more zombies and pirates out of her mini melee series, but alas, past submissions haven't garnered as many votes.

Oh, and for all those who say "but I want a print" ... well, you can't have this one, but there are other drawings at doOomcat's InPrnt store.

grahamcrackercoyote

quality posts: 25 Private Messages grahamcrackercoyote

I finally succumbed to the Ninjas and bought both today...sitting on the fence is hard - too many points

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation

WOW, does this shirt hold some kind of record now for Fastest Meteoric Fog ever? Nice work, Doomcat! A very merry Christmas for you indeed! :D

Narfcake

bassanimation wrote:WOW, does this shirt hold some kind of record now for Fastest Meteoric Fog ever?

I'm thinking Wrong Droid 2.0 for being a Tuesday morning (re)submission that fogged.

For one that printed ... this substantially revised Monday afternoon submission.

(BTW, you missed an "O").

bishop1073

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bishop1073

Wore my unstealthiest shirt today in hopes of this making it to print. I was more than happy and in for 2 when I woke up this morning. another slam dunk for doomcat. Looking forward to the trilogy in spring/summer.

justsaynarf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages justsaynarf

Voted. Bought.

Congrats on first place, Dooomcat!

One is a genius, the other's insane.

thegambler311

quality posts: 1 Private Messages thegambler311

Can we all agree that Narfcake has crossed the threshold into Creepyville with this thread?

calebmitchell

quality posts: 64 Private Messages calebmitchell

Oh, thank goodness! I wanted to get on here last night and comment on how AMAZING this shirt is, but for some reason it wouldn't let me - said something about being on probation for trolling...wouldn't let me see the post...emailed customer service...they had no idea what it was about...blah blah blah, whatever, who knows what it was about, ANYWAYS the point is, that I'm so glad that I am now able to comment and say how much I love this shirt! I bought the first one awhile back and just gave it to my little brother for Christmas and he loved it, so I may be buying him this one as well...or should I get it for myself...hrrrrmmm....?

jake4u

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jake4u

I am disappointed, Every year for the past 2 years I have waited until the 23rd to buy the new Woot Christmas Shirt for my whole family and pay for over night shipping so we can eaar our new shirts while we open presents..... it started with the green Rudolph, then the ugly Christmas sweater shirt.... and now this year... well nothing, nothing... not even close to a Christmas Shirt... My family is sad, I hope this gets fixed next year... at least let us know some how that you won't be doing the Christmas shirt... Its a sad Christmas.

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

jake4u wrote:I am disappointed, Every year for the past 2 years I have waited until the 23rd to buy the new Woot Christmas Shirt for my whole family and pay for over night shipping so we can eaar our new shirts while we open presents..... it started with the green Rudolph, then the ugly Christmas sweater shirt.... and now this year... well nothing, nothing... not even close to a Christmas Shirt... My family is sad, I hope this gets fixed next year... at least let us know some how that you won't be doing the Christmas shirt... Its a sad Christmas.

Dearest Internet Person,

I write to you in hopes of finding you well and amenable to purchasing t-shirts from your friend, shirt.woot. It is unfortunate that you have been unable to diligently and obsessively check shirt.woot in previous weeks--most specifically on the date of December the fifth. Beginning that very day, you would have been able to see and purchase not only a very Xmas-y shirt, but an Xmas-y shirt so very Xmas-y that some could call it... UGLY.
Yes, Dear Internet Person, an Ugly Xmas Shirt that you and your family could have purchased and worn on your important holiday! Not only could you have purchased this Xmas Holiday Seasonal Sweater Shirt Thing Designed t-shirt that was new, but you could have chosen from a PLETHORA (four; really just four) of older Xmas Holiday Seasonal Sweater Shirt Thing Designed t-shirts.
Alas, alack!
I extend my deepest condolences in your loss of purchasing t-shirts for use on your chosen holiday, but in hopes of assuaging your sorrow and disappointment, I do offer you a link to the shirt as it was presented--and still, for a limited time only, is--for sale.

With All Proper and Necessary Enthusiastic Regards To Your Choice of Holidays,
goldenthorn.

whirlygirly

quality posts: 2 Private Messages whirlygirly
j5 wrote:I got 10 also.
Did you get the two under the snow and the one with his katana poking out from behind the snowbank?

I got 11. Am I bad at math?

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Last wooter to woot: cirrus38
Last purchase time: Friday, December 23, 2011, 11:58:18 PM Central Time
Order pace: 0m 22.728s
Woot wage: $3,754.41
Woots sold: 3797

Last wooter to woot: awcoburn
Last purchase time: Friday, December 23, 2011, 11:59:30 PM Central Time
Order pace: 0m 22.735s
Woot wage: $3,751.28
Woots sold: 3799

Last purchase time: Saturday, December 24, 2011, 12:02:28 AM Central Time
Order pace: 0m 22.776s
Woot wage: $3,743.57
Woots sold: 3800

Nice clean cut-off, first day sales 3799

Narfcake

thegambler311 wrote:Can we all agree that Narfcake has crossed the threshold into Creepyville with this thread?

Whatever. I'm a fan of her work. You'd find me commenting from time to time over at Bear Nuts too, so.

dooomcat

quality posts: 11 Private Messages dooomcat
Narfcake wrote:Whatever. I'm a fan of her work. You'd find me commenting from time to time over at Bear Nuts too, so.

No worries Narfcake, I still love you

aramis525

quality posts: 8 Private Messages aramis525
goldenthorn wrote:Dearest Internet Person,

I write to you in hopes of finding you well and amenable to purchasing t-shirts from your friend, shirt.woot. It is unfortunate that you have been unable to diligently and obsessively check shirt.woot in previous weeks--most specifically on the date of December the fifth. Beginning that very day, you would have been able to see and purchase not only a very Xmas-y shirt, but an Xmas-y shirt so very Xmas-y that some could call it... UGLY.
Yes, Dear Internet Person, an Ugly Xmas Shirt that you and your family could have purchased and worn on your important holiday! Not only could you have purchased this Xmas Holiday Seasonal Sweater Shirt Thing Designed t-shirt that was new, but you could have chosen from a PLETHORA (four; really just four) of older Xmas Holiday Seasonal Sweater Shirt Thing Designed t-shirts.
Alas, alack!
I extend my deepest condolences in your loss of purchasing t-shirts for use on your chosen holiday, but in hopes of assuaging your sorrow and disappointment, I do offer you a link to the shirt as it was presented--and still, for a limited time only, is--for sale.

With All Proper and Necessary Enthusiastic Regards To Your Choice of Holidays,
goldenthorn.

Oh goldenthorn! I like you...so,very,very much!!

imbalanced

quality posts: 1 Private Messages imbalanced

Boughted. For epic winningness.

Pyraknight

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Pyraknight

come onnnnnnnnnnnn ship them already!

YAYYYY

smallville824

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smallville824

Staff

Pyraknight wrote:come onnnnnnnnnnnn ship them already!

I'm sending you a private message. If you have any questions about any order, please contact us at service@woot.com.

achilles41

quality posts: 0 Private Messages achilles41

How many ninjas are on the shirt, anyway?

albatrosspilot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages albatrosspilot

Most international!?! 33% of .05% oh yea!

xnifex

quality posts: 1 Private Messages xnifex

Just watched Kevin Smith Burn in Hell & someone in the crowd is wearing your first unstealthiest ninja shirt

JenDupre

quality posts: 19 Private Messages JenDupre

Well, I am sorry to see it go but I want Woot to hold up to it's words...

Look for “Unstealthiest Ninja III: Ninja Summer School” coming this Easter!

MAKE IT A DAILY!!! Goodness knows it would be nice to have a daily with some legs to it.

Actually it would be great to do a re-release and have them all available on launch day.

What say you??

afkrypto

quality posts: 5 Private Messages afkrypto

Noooooooooo I knew I should have bought this shirt before I went into work today! Now I'll never get it.