cdrewlow

quality posts: 9 Private Messages cdrewlow
ankiseth wrote:It says this is Ramyb's first win? Wha? All I do is lurk but that seems highly unlikely to me.

That was a joke.

dferrantino

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dferrantino

Look, Michelangelo, we know you're a party dude, but this time you've gone too far.

satxcub05

quality posts: 0 Private Messages satxcub05

Now all we need is the Doctor over doing it on too much timey whimey hubbly bubbley and passing out and we will have the trifecta!

swintastic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages swintastic

I feel as if I'm obligated to buy at least six, because who really wants to wait for it to get out of the wash?

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 218 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Fun fact: It's been well over a year since a Ramy turtle shirt printed.

Congrats Mr B.

Really hoping to see Lucky's It's All Gouda this weekend.

zekecatz

quality posts: 202 Private Messages zekecatz
ankiseth wrote:It says this is Ramyb's first win? Wha? All I do is lurk but that seems highly unlikely to me.

First win this week.

thetoga

quality posts: 1 Private Messages thetoga
RobinBobcat wrote:*sigh*

I remember when the turtles were cool.

Then they made a cartoon out of them.

No really. Try reading the ORIGINAL comic books some time. No color-coded headbands. No pizza. No surfer slang. No goofy villians with laughable plots.

And before you write it off as me being Grumpy Old Guy #34245, think on this: In the original comic book, April O'Neil and Baxter Stockman were both *black*, while the Shredder was *Japanese*.

Two things:

1 - Original isn't always better.

2 - Your nostalgia doesn't apply to everyone.

If I had a signiture, it would be awesome...

And there would be ninjas living in it.

samuraikiss

quality posts: 0 Private Messages samuraikiss
Spiritgreen wrote:Really hoping to see Lucky's It's All Gouda this weekend.

Me too! I desperately want "It's All Gouda to Me" to print.

missmissa07

quality posts: 12 Private Messages missmissa07
thetoga wrote:Two things:

1 - Original isn't always better.

2 - Your nostalgia doesn't apply to everyone.

So happy you got a Q-P for this .

Supersox

quality posts: 12 Private Messages Supersox

Serious Pizza!

gojomoso

quality posts: 2 Private Messages gojomoso

the page said to ask if i need a diagram about the time machine...
i want a diagram!

zensequential

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zensequential

I knew it's gonna be Michaelangelo too... that party animal prolly OD'd on lactose

papayaportals

quality posts: 1 Private Messages papayaportals

Exactly what I will look like after tomorrow.

fuzzyshoo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages fuzzyshoo

One twenty two.. and an eighth?

Wise man say, "Forgiveness is divine; but never pay full price for late pizza."

the7654

quality posts: 0 Private Messages the7654
calebmitchell wrote:*Gasp!* A Ramy shirt featuring a cute, anthropomorphic animal winning a derby?! I never!

I do like the shirt, though...although I think we all know Donatello is the best Ninja Turtle.

I so agree Donatello is the best but of course he is the smartest so you wouldn't find him passed out on top of pizza boxes.

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 135 Private Messages DianaSprinkle

First Day Sales: 3279

toffeesnob

quality posts: 0 Private Messages toffeesnob
capsfanbryce wrote:Oh look, another pop culture shirt, and it's a ripoff of the sites' best selling product. Pass.

Agree!

Sonicandtails

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Sonicandtails

I'm a smidgen irritated. When I ordered this shirt, it said that it would ship overnight and arrive on Tuesday on the shirt.woot homepage. Now, I come to find it was delayed and it was for a special event for a friend, so it kinda ruined my plans. Why did I pay for overnight, again?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 589 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Sonicandtails wrote:I'm a smidgen irritated. When I ordered this shirt, it said that it would ship overnight and arrive on Tuesday on the shirt.woot homepage. Now, I come to find it was delayed and it was for a special event for a friend, so it kinda ruined my plans. Why did I pay for overnight, again?

Sorry for the frustration. We tried to get the message about the delay out there. We put a pretty big gold notice on the sales page. Someone also noted it in the thread which I made sure to highlight in the quality posts on the main page.

Unfortunately, the part at the very top that says when it will ship (next to the price) is hard coded into our system and we can't change it on the fly.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

avaqadore

quality posts: 0 Private Messages avaqadore
capsfanbryce wrote:Oh look, another pop culture shirt, and it's a ripoff of the sites' best selling product. Pass.

Agreed. I'm kind of new to the shirt.woot thing, but I find it odd that two shirts from the same person look like other folks work, The Binge and Nevermore. Is this ok here?

mojomonkey1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mojomonkey1

I love this shirt! I've gotten so many compliments on it. And I think Michaelangelo was the BEST ninja turtle. Who doesn't want a party turtle?!

mojomonkey1

bpeterson82

quality posts: 52 Private Messages bpeterson82

He just got it today! Thanks Ramyb!!!!!