trbofr13nd

quality posts: 1 Private Messages trbofr13nd
Re: Cosmic Carrot

It's really cool, but I'm not sure the impact of the carrot is big enough. Maybe if it was bigger or placed differently, but right now it seems too subtle.

Sig sig sig sig sig

cptgone

quality posts: 4 Private Messages cptgone
trbofr13nd wrote:It's really cool, but I'm not sure the impact of the carrot is big enough. Maybe if it was bigger or placed differently, but right now it seems too subtle.

zomg i didn't even notice the carrot till i read this. so i have to second this. it's a cool design either way though.

cptgone

quality posts: 4 Private Messages cptgone
Re: NOT THIS PIG!

theLordsarmy wrote:revoted

so did i. had to take it back first, but it was so worth it. actually, i'm gonna re-vote again.

StretchyAlien

quality posts: 0 Private Messages StretchyAlien

I lol'd

sundbe10

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sundbe10
Adelas wrote:Ditto! If this doesn't end up in the fog, I'd love to see it re-subbed sometime with the continents made of a (or more than 1) dragon.

Either way, it's a really cool (and true) depiction of what motivates.

Thanks for the comments guys. I wish I had thought about making dragons in the continents/oceans. That would have been pretty cool.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 215 Private Messages Spiritgreen
Re: Cruller's Gym (v2)

Here's a slate version of the tee. These different ink colors may be more wearable as they're a little softer.

See a BIG VERSION here.

Thanks for looking,
---Spiritgreen

paigeg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg
talebones wrote:Um, sorry...what is it he's reaching for? I'm sure I'll go "d'oh!" but...

Still, a great shirt!

Probably the large building we, the viewers are standing in looking out the window, watching the carnage, oblivious to the fact that we're about to be mangled in a huge metal grip.... Aaaiiieeeee!

xninjagrrl

quality posts: 7 Private Messages xninjagrrl
sheepstuph wrote:is there any way that i can vote for this multiple times? this is incredible.

Exactly. We both make 100 woot accounts and add 200 votes so this prints, as its the best shirt in the lot, by far.

Pros: The pills were there.
Cons: So was the tank.

yankeebird

quality posts: 7 Private Messages yankeebird
Re: Erasmous in the lead

Hope you don't mind a little constructive criticism...

First issue is the number of colors. Woot allows a max of six spot colors, it looks to me like you have more than that. If the rejectionator makes another sweep, don't be surprised to see yours get the ax for that reason.

Second, wooters tend to not love big square designs. It ends up printing as a giant sheet of ink which doesn't breathe or hold up well. If you notice, the most popular designs tend to either feature smaller images, or negative space, or something that breaks up the design. There's nothing wrong with what you've done, but designs like this usually won't score well.

ciabelle

quality posts: 16 Private Messages ciabelle
Re: Slow Morning

GMV and my purchase if it prints (hope, hope!) My DH loves it and it'll make for a wonderful his & hers Ochopika collection for him to wear this while I wear my Makin' Bread shirt.

Narfcake

quality posts: 287 Private Messages Narfcake
Re: I want to fly

Love the expression!

GMV for being a flightless bird and NOT a penguin; I've got a couple of those shirts already.

Radscoolian

quality posts: 15 Private Messages Radscoolian

Good change. Hopefully this will pick up some steam!

Fuzzypaws

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Fuzzypaws
Re: The Birthplace of Inspiration

Awesome work. Haha, when I saw the thumbnail I thought it was a Patrickspens shirt...

Narfcake

quality posts: 287 Private Messages Narfcake

I so feel like this today ... so GMV now.

thatrobert

quality posts: 26 Private Messages thatrobert
Re: Cosmic Carrot

• Congratulations on winning a Best Loser Award!
  • This is not SPAM.
  • Winning a BLA does NOT mean this shirt won't print -- I'm hoping it does.
  • Your one and only gift is this crappy little badge in your shirt thread. Enjoy.
  • This beautiful tangle that's bruising us blue is the beautiful knot that we just can't undo.

thatrobert

Re: When I grow up

• This is not SPAM.
  • Your one and only gift is this crappy little badge in your shirt thread. Enjoy.
  • This beautiful tangle that's bruising us blue is the beautiful knot that we just can't undo.

thatrobert

Re: finish that book

• This is not SPAM.

thatrobert

Re: personal reasons not to fly more

• This is not SPAM.

thatrobert

Re: The Muse

• This is not SPAM.

thatrobert

Re: Jump For It

• This is not SPAM.

thatrobert

Re: Greatest Training

• This is not SPAM.

smklung

quality posts: 9 Private Messages smklung
shaelyn wrote:I'm with the people that wish this wasn't on a black shirt (I'm trying to add a lot of color to my wardrobe and ditch what black shirts I do have)...but I think this design *needed* a black backdrop. blue would have killed its effectiveness.

otherwise, I really love this design. I love the flow, I love the colors used in the design (that's not a remark on the color of the shirt), and I love the concept (and I think the concept is more than suitable for the theme.)

I feel as though one can never have enough colored shirts and I look for reasons to get rid of black shirts. I understand that this design wouldn't work on anything but a black background, but it still doesnt make me enjoy black shirts.

chumpmagic

quality posts: 9 Private Messages chumpmagic
thatrobert wrote:

• This is not SPAM.

Woohoo! Always an honor Robert!

And thanks again all. I glad so many like this design

mogli75

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mogli75
Re: Motivation

Well done!

vaiv

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vaiv
paigeg wrote:None, that I can see. Unless it was up on another site (which of course could be a problem and is unlikely), maybe you're thinking of this by theinfinityloop?

Oh it was up on threadless a long time ago. I just remember I had see it somewhere else. I tend to keep track of things i really like.

http://www.threadless.com/submission/355232/I_want_to_fly

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Re: Rumbling in the Tumbling
jenihana wrote:Nothing is cuter than cats wearing winter clothes.

I LOVE your cats! I have one of your shirts, the one with all the cats piled under the umbrella, and it's my favorite! I wear it all the time!

Hehe that's true, not much is cuter!

Aw thanks so much Jenihana! And that's awesome that you wear the cats under the umbrella shirt all the time, yay! I remember wondering if many people bought that one. Feel free post a picture wearing it to my facebook artist page!

ayliecat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ayliecat

uhhhhh.... why a stick figure?

**ayliecat**

ayliecat

Cute!!!!!! :-)

**ayliecat**

ayliecat

GENIUS!

**ayliecat**

ayliecat

really cute. nice work. the artwork is awesome1

**ayliecat**

ayliecat

I literally screamed: "AWW THAT'S SOO CUTE!" when I saw this!

**ayliecat**

mrwednesday

quality posts: 12 Private Messages mrwednesday
Re: Waiting for Motivation

Absolutely love this, Robert!!! This must print!

axphw1

quality posts: 12 Private Messages axphw1
Re: I want to fly

Very nice; I like the coloring.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 215 Private Messages Spiritgreen
Radscoolian wrote:Good change. Hopefully this will pick up some steam!

Thanks Rad. I think it's a nice alternative.

caramelarrow

quality posts: 14 Private Messages caramelarrow

That is me in the morning!! I like that the turtle only has two slippers because it represents me and I don't wear slippers on my hands. I change from a turtle to a person only after my morning coffee.

I really dislike the color green and have no green shirts in my wardrobe, but if this prints I WILL have my first green shirt. Go turtle, go!

07/11/14

collinvh

quality posts: 62 Private Messages collinvh
Calexico wrote:Haha this is hilarious. Great job. It's a shame it fell from the fog.

Wow is it ever!

artulo

quality posts: 13 Private Messages artulo
Re: Waiting for Motivation

A++++ WOULD VOTE FOR AGAIN!!

cupcake2027

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cupcake2027
Re: Go Kitty Go!

love it, love it, love it!!

politicalpony101

quality posts: 0 Private Messages politicalpony101
Re: Better Than Catnip

brilliant!

ochopika

quality posts: 26 Private Messages ochopika

Staff

caramelarrow wrote:That is me in the morning!! I like that the turtle only has two slippers because it represents me and I don't wear slippers on my hands. I change from a turtle to a person only after my morning coffee.

Lololololol! That is awesome.

Also, thanks to everyone else who's said nice things about mah turtle since the last time I checked to see if people said nice things.

*which means thanks, everyone. Everyone said nice things, yey.*