+ Add a Comment

calebmitchell


quality posts: 64 Private Messages calebmitchell

At first I was just like, "Meh, giant robot. Next!", but then as I was preparing to move on, I started noticing a ton of little details (And I do love the details!) and now I really, really want this shirt. When I noticed the dinosaur standing on top of the skyscraper, I died laughing. +1

cuzwhynot


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cuzwhynot
Re: Slim Hopes



Hah! That's great Really nice composition and color work. GMV!

midgerock


quality posts: 6 Private Messages midgerock
Re: The Muse



this is absolutely lovely. very wearable and intriguing. love it! gmv!

jessierahl


quality posts: 4 Private Messages jessierahl
bassanimation wrote:Its stuff like this that makes me not want to try anymore, cause I know I can't do this type of stuff. ;_; So goooood.



BA, you hush. You make fan-freaking-tastic shirts. I just got your Halloween mouse shirt in the mail today with two other random shirts and it's fantastic. I can't wait to wear it.

You just have a different style. <3

Be justified in your convictions. Be completely committed. Earn what you want and need rather than waiting for others to give you what you desire. Deserve victory. Tagla vassternich.

cuzwhynot


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cuzwhynot
Re: Lazy Kid



Love the style on this one! Def got my vote

kevlar51


quality posts: 46 Private Messages kevlar51
Re: The Muse



Wonderful work!

ApeLad


quality posts: 37 Private Messages ApeLad
ochopika wrote:Love the simple yet funny concept, and I always love your art style. The shirt title sounds a little familiar to me... ;)



Boy is my face red! I should double check these things from now on.

kllangellier


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kllangellier
Re: Motivation



:D Yay! I ♥ bacon. Actually making some bacon-wrapped scallops for dinner tomorrow... Mmmm, Bacon... Anyway, great design, as always. Love how he's using bacon as a motivator to lose weight. Haha! GMV!

ApeLad


quality posts: 37 Private Messages ApeLad
Re: Cruller's Gym



It should also be noted how great the linework is on this. Lots of character!

j5


quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
mjc613 wrote:You need to withdraw this and resubmit without the text. No text is allowed this week.



or pop culture, or...I don't know...being off topic?

move along

theLordsarmy


quality posts: 0 Private Messages theLordsarmy
taternuggets wrote:Wow, way to throw the wife under the bus. ;)

Btw... Nice shirt. +1



revoted

midgerock


quality posts: 6 Private Messages midgerock
Re: Daisy


Beauty in Nature inspires me and at the same time motivates me to create. The daisy is my wife's favorite flower. Both are things of beauty which motivate me to create every day. This design is for her.

here's a link to a larger jpeg of the design for the details in the design.

j5


quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
Re: Jump For It



very dynamic

move along

hawley35


quality posts: 0 Private Messages hawley35
Re: The Muse



Motivation? I don't see it.

thisniss


quality posts: 3 Private Messages thisniss
Re: Motivation



I love this design, but sort of wish it were on a different color shirt. I just recently bought your "High Colesterol" shirt for my bacon-crazy son, and it has virtually the same color scheme. Don't know if I can justify purchasing two grey bacon shirts so close together. But I probably will anyway. :-)

Narfcake


quality posts: 287 Private Messages Narfcake
thisniss wrote:... Don't know if I can justify purchasing two grey bacon shirts so close together. But I probably will anyway. :-)



It's absolutely justifiable. And I'm not just saying that because I collectively have like 20 Walmazan shirts ...

Drakxxx


quality posts: 16 Private Messages Drakxxx
hawley35 wrote:Motivation? I don't see it.



She is a muse. Mysterious and enigmatic
Artists of all mediums seek a muse to motivate them in their art.


cpresti


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cpresti
Re: Scratch N Sniff



These are motivational stickers. When I think of motivation I think of praise, and as kid that came in the form of stickers! A gold star was something special and we all loved the scratch and sniff stickers we got back on our tests (and loved to compare to find out whose was best). So to motivate you I made this design, which smiles encouragingly at you and says "Way to go!" (metaphorically, as words were not permitted). You'll feel accomplished wearing this shirt.

(Also, wouldn't it be cool if it were printed shiny?)

Check out my Food design please!

strawberryicee


quality posts: 12 Private Messages strawberryicee

redwingsilvertail


quality posts: 0 Private Messages redwingsilvertail
Re: Wanna Be Fierce Like Tiger



I must have one!!! RAWR!

smklung


quality posts: 9 Private Messages smklung
Re: The Birthplace of Inspiration



I hate black shirts, wearing them make me feel like a high school loner for some reason i dont know why. However, I do like this design.

Whether its on topic or not is kinda up in the air. The topic is pretty vague and there are plenty of submissions that are kinda topic loose. I'm normally don't hesitate to bash a Ramyb design when I think its off topic or completely unoriginal, but this one is definitely one of his better design. IMO i actually like it, or wood if it didnt have to be on a dark shirt like black.

lucky1988


quality posts: 20 Private Messages lucky1988
Re: Cruller's Gym



Where do I sign up for a membership? Awesome work! +1

branseraf


quality posts: 0 Private Messages branseraf
collinvh wrote:Or were they? Check this out.



Yes, I've heard that theory. Seems rather...outlandish. ;)

ghostglide


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ghostglide
WierdBMD wrote:I love this, however the reflection bothers me. I think it detracts from the image unless the reflection was perhaps larger or at an angle.



Totally agree with ^this^. Love the design, but it'd be way better without the reflection.

parrotworks


quality posts: 16 Private Messages parrotworks
Re: RUN!



I'm really happy to see this in the fog. I hope to see you two team up again. Great match. Killer final product.

dmaz


quality posts: 12 Private Messages dmaz
Re: stay on target



I really like this one! I'd wear it +1

audentio


quality posts: 0 Private Messages audentio
Re: The Birthplace of Inspiration



I stopped coming to this site and voting on stuff because the content got boring. If this shirt wins (and I'm sure it will) I shall be buying one :D

4cats2go


quality posts: 0 Private Messages 4cats2go
Re: Lazy Kid



Toooo funny, want one! However, not crazy about all the blue, mix it up some more.

jezzarisky


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jezzarisky
smklung wrote:I hate black shirts, wearing them make me feel like a high school loner for some reason i dont know why. However, I do like this design.

Whether its on topic or not is kinda up in the air. The topic is pretty vague and there are plenty of submissions that are kinda topic loose. I'm normally don't hesitate to bash a Ramyb design when I think its off topic or completely unoriginal, but this one is definitely one of his better design. IMO i actually like it, or wood if it didnt have to be on a dark shirt like black.




Glad I'm not the only one, kinda getting sick of all the black/brown/gray shirts that are the only ones that win on here. And it IS just a great design too, but yeah...no like the black.

Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
--Mahatma Gandhi

Spiritgreen


quality posts: 215 Private Messages Spiritgreen
Re: Ultimate Perserverance



I love it! Brilliant layout and textures too. I hope it makes it.

piwerx


quality posts: 1 Private Messages piwerx
Re: Fire It Up!



Orrrr, Rats in Hats.
Orrrr, Whose Donkey is that?

cptgone


quality posts: 4 Private Messages cptgone
Re: Daisy



beautiful.

cptgone


quality posts: 4 Private Messages cptgone
Re: The Cheese Stands Alone



a familiar theme by now, but wonderfully executed. love the cat especially

tekman7d0


quality posts: 1 Private Messages tekman7d0
bassanimation wrote:Its stuff like this that makes me not want to try anymore, cause I know I can't do this type of stuff. ;_; So goooood.



Designs like this should give you MOTIVATION to improve your own work, not to give up.


bleekii


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bleekii

I think it would get more votes if it didn't have the dead "bunny." It's would be better without the violent imagery. It's like Clint Eastwood cool.


Re: DOWN WITH THE BUNNY



zaydabarros


quality posts: 3 Private Messages zaydabarros
Re: Daisy



I think this is beautiful, would love to see it in another color.

zaydabarros


quality posts: 3 Private Messages zaydabarros
Re: Die : never again !



It is very cute, but it's definitely not gonna pass the rejectionator. It's got the two things you weren't supposed to do this week.

zaydabarros


quality posts: 3 Private Messages zaydabarros
Re: Go Kitty Go!



Love it! GMV

zaydabarros


quality posts: 3 Private Messages zaydabarros
ramyb wrote:It was brought to my attention that Godzilla is considered pop culture, which I had completely forgotten about, so I took it down

Thanks so much everyone for the response on this one!



That sucks! I hope you resubmit it sometime soon, I really want that one to print.

zaydabarros


quality posts: 3 Private Messages zaydabarros
Re: Go Kitty Go!



Just realized you also designed meatatarian! One of my favorite shirts ever, own it and love it! You're very good, love your designs.