kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
pooflady wrote:Need a post from Kid to make sure she's all right and didn't get drownded or blown away.



I didn't. I have had a migraine, the likes of which I haven't seen in at least 3 years. Down and out for two days basically.

So the rain and weather was horrible, but I slept through it.

back to work tomorrow,

This migraine is a warning sign that I am too stressed out. Mine are generally caused by a combination of things, but stress is my biggest trigger. Time to make some changes!

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
kdccrosby wrote:I didn't. I have had a migraine, the likes of which I haven't seen in at least 3 years. Down and out for two days basically.

So the rain and weather was horrible, but I slept through it.

back to work tomorrow,

This migraine is a warning sign that I am too stressed out. Mine are generally caused by a combination of things, but stress is my biggest trigger. Time to make some changes!



Glad you didn't die
Feel better Kid!


Good morning all

In the end only kindness matters

Mavyn


quality posts: 23 Private Messages Mavyn

Morning all!

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Mornin', folks.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

joyner


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Good morning everybody! AZ, how is your knee?

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
joyner wrote:Good morning everybody! AZ, how is your knee?



Mornin'. Much better; still tender to the touch, but it doesn't hurt to walk and I had no probs on the stairs this morning.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

joyner


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner
AZGman wrote:Mornin'. Much better; still tender to the touch, but it doesn't hurt to walk and I had no probs on the stairs this morning.



Good!

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Good morning all.

Kid, what kind of changes can you make? Job? Family?

AZ, glad your knee's feeling better.

Blood work this morning, no problem. Then they hand me a cup. Uh. Guess what was the last thing I did before I left the house 20 minutes earlier.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:But the wedding was tonight.



Who's? The partners?

Come on, the wedding will be next year, if that soon.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
KtCallista wrote:Congrats Inky and Klozit you whores you!



So much sparkle motion!

I'm just hanging out, really.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

kdccrosby wrote:I didn't. I have had a migraine, the likes of which I haven't seen in at least 3 years. Down and out for two days basically.

So the rain and weather was horrible, but I slept through it.

back to work tomorrow,

This migraine is a warning sign that I am too stressed out. Mine are generally caused by a combination of things, but stress is my biggest trigger. Time to make some changes!




Good to hear you are feeling better.

I'm glad I don't get them. I get anxiety for no reason, or for a reason. Either way it sucks because the stupidest things make me anxious. Normal, everyday stuff. Plus all the real stuff that gets to everyone.



WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Dropped off a return to Amazon at a UPS store about 2:00 yesterday afternoon. This morning had an email they'd received it, and just got another email that they've credited my account. And only 2.98 for postage. I'm impressed.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

klozitshoper


quality posts: 2 Private Messages klozitshoper
dontwantaname wrote:What?

You are tired of the old whores?


Oh lord, we are old whores



I am an old new whore!

klozitshoper


quality posts: 2 Private Messages klozitshoper
dontwantaname wrote:Good to hear you are feeling better.

I'm glad I don't get them. I get anxiety for no reason, or for a reason. Either way it sucks because the stupidest things make me anxious. Normal, everyday stuff. Plus all the real stuff that gets to everyone.



I used to get awful migraines as well as headaches. I always differentiated between them because of the downright disabling action of the migraine. I used to get headaches that varied in intensity from barely there to pounding that would last for literally months. Thank God I no longer have them - don't know why exactly - except moving from the Northeast to Florida. One of the engineers with whom I used to work had a sister who worked in a headache hospital and said there were people there whose headaches had lasted for 30 years - that was about 25 years ago actually - I would trust with new meds and other new stuff, those folks would finally be rid of their headaches.

Now anxiety - it has been a constant companion for many years - just have to keep on with what you want and need to do and it helps to know that you can and that it won't kill you, and that of all of the things you worry about, most of them don't happen.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Afternoon, folks.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:Afternoon, folks.



Good evening.



Had a successful mom day. We called and finally got the information for mom to get her reimbursement money for her healthcare.

Old job is giving less $ and you need a computer to do it now.
Yeah, because all 85+ year old retirees have computers.

The company hired for the transition thought they were going to sell insurance policies.
Nope. The older retirees had to get their own insurance years ago.

So the company lost interest in the group. Would tell them they would call back with the information and never did.
Once mom found out NOBODY got a call back, she calmed down.

The website is finally up and running, but she was never sent the password.

However it only took ONE phone call to get it.
After tons of calls before, this was a pleasant surprise.

Even mom admits people who retired a few years after them had computers. But the 90 year olds don't.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Halls are undecked and this holiday season is over. Thank heavens.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
dontwantaname wrote:Good evening.



Had a successful mom day. We called and finally got the information for mom to get her reimbursement money for her healthcare.

Old job is giving less $ and you need a computer to do it now.
Yeah, because all 85+ year old retirees have computers.

The company hired for the transition thought they were going to sell insurance policies.
Nope. The older retirees had to get their own insurance years ago.

So the company lost interest in the group. Would tell them they would call back with the information and never did.
Once mom found out NOBODY got a call back, she calmed down.

The website is finally up and running, but she was never sent the password.

However it only took ONE phone call to get it.
After tons of calls before, this was a pleasant surprise.

Even mom admits people who retired a few years after them had computers. But the 90 year olds don't.




They weren't 85-90 when they retired.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
pooflady wrote:Good morning all.

Kid, what kind of changes can you make? Job? Family?



I need to start back with my healthy eating and exercise again.

Job stress. I informed my boss that something was going to have to happen - I can't stay this stressed out or this will start happening to me again. Maybe he will get me the help I need to get things under control there. Too much to do.

joyner


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

It is supposed to rain again tomorrow. No sun today. This is really driving me nuts! I need sun shine! Hubby is also depressed. Dughter2's head is spinning round and round. Daughter1 sounds sober and rational. The sky is falling!!

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

G'night, folks.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

The middle guy on Jeopardy looked really weird. Are short ties the new style?



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:They weren't 85-90 when they retired.



But they never used a computer at work.



WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Wow, something good happened!

Boyfriend doesn't have to come back. The tooth could be bonded, didn't need a cap.
So it was a one shot deal.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:Wow, something good happened!

Boyfriend doesn't have to come back. The tooth could be bonded, didn't need a cap.
So it was a one shot deal.



I'll bet he's happy.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
dontwantaname wrote:Wow, something good happened!

Boyfriend doesn't have to come back. The tooth could be bonded, didn't need a cap.
So it was a one shot deal.



between solving problems for your two kids, i don't understand how you have enough time for a husband and a boyfriend.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
no1 wrote:between solving problems for your two kids, i don't understand how you have enough time for a husband and a boyfriend.



Good one!



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady

Evening everybody.

D'name I tried replying to PM but for some reason it just keeps spinning. Yet, I was able to post on lp with no problem. I gave up.

Short version of pm.

1) Plan for son sounds like a good one.
2) How much time does it take?
3) The answer is because it has the highest suicide rate of any profession.

Has anyone eaten at Cheescake Factory? Do you have a favorite meal and/or kind of cheesecake that you like from there? Menu is huge. Calories don't matter, it's a cheat day.

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady

Two other things I keep forgetting to ask.

Does anyone facebook or twitter with PemberDucky? Haven't seen her on here in a while and was wondering how she is doing? Did she finish her masters and did her surgery help? The last I remember her posting, a long time ago, she had just had the surgery. If she's posted since, I have missed it.

Also was wondering if when Cruzer feels better, if he doesn't already... if he's going to come back and change the name of the thread? Don't want him to be willing himself to be sick a lot this year.

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
lplady wrote:

Has anyone eaten at Cheescake Factory? Do you have a favorite meal and/or kind of cheesecake that you like from there? Menu is huge. Calories don't matter, it's a cheat day.



I don't eat there very often and get something different each time.

I can say I have never had one thing from there that I didn't love.

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
kdccrosby wrote:I don't eat there very often and get something different each time.

I can say I have never had one thing from there that I didn't love.



Thanks! I'm amazed at the size of the menu.

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
lplady wrote:Thanks! I'm amazed at the size of the menu.



I know! It's hard to pick something.

My problem is I'm usually too full to even eat cheesecake!

Niece and I said next time we are only getting dessert. Or splitting an appetizer and then getting dessert.

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
kdccrosby wrote:I know! It's hard to pick something.

My problem is I'm usually too full to even eat cheesecake!

Niece and I said next time we are only getting dessert. Or splitting an appetizer and then getting dessert.



Ha,funny you should say that because the group I'm going with are having dessert first. I don't mind bringing home half my meal to have for dinner later.

Has the headache stayed afar today?

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
lplady wrote:Ha,funny you should say that because the group I'm going with are having dessert first. I don't mind bringing home half my meal to have for dinner later.

Has the headache stayed afar today?



still there some - but liveable now. I went to work. I'm going to bed in a minute for a good night's rest and hopefully it will be gone tomorrow.

thanks for asking!

Night everybody....

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

lplady wrote:Evening everybody.

D'name I tried replying to PM but for some reason it just keeps spinning. Yet, I was able to post on lp with no problem. I gave up.

Short version of pm.

1) Plan for son sounds like a good one.
2) How much time does it take?
3) The answer is because it has the highest suicide rate of any profession.

Has anyone eaten at Cheescake Factory? Do you have a favorite meal and/or kind of cheesecake that you like from there? Menu is huge. Calories don't matter, it's a cheat day.



2 it was fast, I think 2 years? 18 months? You need an undergrad degree to do it.

3. not any more. I heard that too.

4. Cheat day??? How often do you get one of those?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

no1 wrote:between solving problems for your two kids, i don't understand how you have enough time for a husband and a boyfriend.



//sigh


//smack



WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

lplady wrote:Two other things I keep forgetting to ask.

Does anyone facebook or twitter with PemberDucky? Haven't seen her on here in a while and was wondering how she is doing? Did she finish her masters and did her surgery help? The last I remember her posting, a long time ago, she had just had the surgery. If she's posted since, I have missed it.

Also was wondering if when Cruzer feels better, if he doesn't already... if he's going to come back and change the name of the thread? Don't want him to be willing himself to be sick a lot this year.



Mr 1 knows the whole Ducky story.
She is OK, had a weird year, but is moving with hubby and is excited about the new start.

Cruzer...no idea. He doesn't post here or on facebook. Maybe we need to send TT over to his house to find out.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

kdccrosby wrote:still there some - but liveable now. I went to work. I'm going to bed in a minute for a good night's rest and hopefully it will be gone tomorrow.

thanks for asking!

Night everybody....



Feel better soon!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
dontwantaname wrote:2 it was fast, I think 2 years? 18 months? You need an undergrad degree to do it.

3. not any more. I heard that too.

4. Cheat day??? How often do you get one of those?



Hopefully the faster it is the less cost it will be.

Hmm, do you know what it is now? I've never heard any different.

I allow myself two cheat days a month except in December, I will have four. Happy holidays to me. lol

Edit: Good for Pember. Out of her state? If so, may I ask which coast she will be closest too?

Night KD

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

lplady wrote:Hopefully the faster it is the less cost it will be.

Hmm, do you know what it is now? I've never heard any different.

I allow myself two cheat days a month except in December, I will have four. Happy holidays to me. lol

Edit: Good for Pember. Out of her state? If so, may I ask which coast she will be closest too?

Night KD



Pacific time zone.



WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.
Back To Top