ThunderThighs

quality posts: 562 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Yo! 'sup?

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

ThunderThighs wrote:Yo! 'sup?

Nuttin much

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

ThunderThighs

Staff

dontwantaname wrote:Nuttin much

Yeah, same here. Watched Castle & 2 1/2 men. Need to watch House and last week's Gray's Anatomy. They're recorded upstairs.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

ThunderThighs wrote:Yeah, same here. Watched Castle & 2 1/2 men. Need to watch House and last week's Gray's Anatomy. They're recorded upstairs.

Ready for a fun night of work?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Castle was ridiculous

When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

lplady

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady

Evening everybody!

Poof, that price sounds about right to me. Last repair person for fridge was $140. I was told that after he figured out what needed to be fixed that if I wanted him to fix it then $65 of that went towards the total cost or repairs.

Ice, congratulations grandpa! How exciting for you and Mrs. Ice. Even better that you get to go back up and be with the little one some more.

Woohoo leak frogs. Thanks for posting that they were up...I hadn't looked at the buy pages yet.

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
pooflady wrote:Castle was ridiculous

Could it be anything else? Yes I'm not smart enough to leave just yet, but will be soon.

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

KtCallista

ThunderThighs wrote:Yeah, same here. Watched Castle & 2 1/2 men. Need to watch House and last week's Gray's Anatomy. They're recorded upstairs.

I just watched season 1 of Downton Abby since I watched season 2 this year. Then they announced that instead of starting Sherlock it won't air until May.... may have to do something not so legal, because I'm not sure I want to wait that long when most of my friends have already seen it.

pooflady

TT, two questions. IE's driving me crazy lately because every so often the screen starts flashing/fluttering, gets progressively worse and the only way to stop it is to reboot. Son saw it and he said he had no idea what it was.

So I'm trying FF. How do I make font size 125%? Can I get the bookmarks down the side of the page like I do on IE?

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Night all.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

lplady

dontwantaname wrote:Night all.

good night

Edit: How many seasons has Castle had?

pooflady

lplady wrote:good night

Edit: How many seasons has Castle had?

I think this is three.

Long time, no see.

ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:TT, two questions. IE's driving me crazy lately because every so often the screen starts flashing/fluttering, gets progressively worse and the only way to stop it is to reboot. Son saw it and he said he had no idea what it was.

So I'm trying FF. How do I make font size 125%? Can I get the bookmarks down the side of the page like I do on IE?

To enlarge the screen in FF CTRL +
To reduce CTRL -
Bookmarks: CTRL B

In IE, turn off all Add-ons.
Tools > Manage Add-Ons
Right click on all the enabled ones and set them to Disabled.

Reboot your computer. See if the problem still exists.

If so, uninstall and reinstall IE from the Microsoft site. It's become corrupted somehow.

If not (and this is most likely), go into the Manage Add-Ons and re-enable them one at a time. Start with the ones you know are probably fine: Acrobat Reader, Java, Flash, etc. Do that until you find the one that makes it go batty again.

lplady

KtCallista wrote:The new computer I won on New Years Day JUST ARRIVED!!!!!!

*Happy Dance*

YAY!!! Hope it makes things a lot easier and shall I dare to say...fun...for you, enjoy it.

Good night Wootville.

lplady

pooflady wrote:I think this is three.

Long time, no see.

Actually I've never seen it so yes, it would be a long time, no see. lol

I don't remember what two shows were on in that time slot when you were all watching it. I know I watched one thing and tivo was taping something else during that time and that's why I've never seen it.

Really need to get some sleep. Night!

pooflady

lplady wrote:Actually I've never seen it so yes, it would be a long time, no see. lol

I don't remember what two shows were on in that time slot when you were all watching it. I know I watched one thing and tivo was taping something else during that time and that's why I've never seen it.

Really need to get some sleep. Night!

I meant long time, no see you.

pooflady

pooflady wrote:I think this is three.

Long time, no see.

Edit: This is season four.

pooflady

ThunderThighs wrote:To enlarge the screen in FF CTRL +
To reduce CTRL -
Bookmarks: CTRL B

In IE, turn off all Add-ons.
Tools > Manage Add-Ons
Right click on all the enabled ones and set them to Disabled.

Reboot your computer. See if the problem still exists.

If so, uninstall and reinstall IE from the Microsoft site. It's become corrupted somehow.

If not (and this is most likely), go into the Manage Add-Ons and re-enable them one at a time. Start with the ones you know are probably fine: Acrobat Reader, Java, Flash, etc. Do that until you find the one that makes it go batty again.

Okay, everything's disabled. Did I really want to disable some of McAfee? I'll give it a day and see what happens. Thank you.

ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:Okay, everything's disabled. Did I really want to disable some of McAfee? I'll give it a day and see what happens. Thank you.

Yes, disable McAfee but it can be one of the first things you turn back on. Again, turn them on just one or two at a time so you can isolate the problem one.

pooflady

ThunderThighs wrote:Yes, disable McAfee but it can be one of the first things you turn back on. Again, turn them on just one or two at a time so you can isolate the problem one.

Thanks again.

When does son come home again?

ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:Thanks again.

When does son come home again?

Middle of March.

pooflady

ThunderThighs wrote:Middle of March.

Less than a month. That's good.

ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:Less than a month. That's good.

Yep, always home for my birthday. Nice that it works out that way.

KtCallista

lplady wrote:YAY!!! Hope it makes things a lot easier and shall I dare to say...fun...for you, enjoy it.

Good night Wootville.

I haven't booted it up yet. Still getting the bedroom leftovers cleaned up and don't have my living room back just yet (much closer now though). It needs a name, if it boots up nice, I'm toying with Aphrodite, since it's a touch screen and I find myself thinking of it as female. We'll see though, her roll might end up replacing Hestia, so Demeter and Hestia are not currently active on the network and could be given to a new PC.

Raining

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Raining

Good Morning Gman
Good Morning Czar
Good Morning Gatzby
Good Morning Cruzer
Good Morning GEG
Good Morning Suarez
Good Morning mwiseman
Good Morning PBL
Good Morning Dr. J
Good Morning STLW
Good Morning KT
Good Morning Don't
Good Morning Lynnie
Good Morning Mavyn
Good Morning klozitshope
Good Morning no1
Good Morning Ice
Good Morning Ace
Good Morning Poof
Good Morning Callista
Good Morning Orc
Good Morning kdcrosby
Good Morning Jcubed
Good Morning Zea3
Good Morning gwp
Good Morning Turken
Good Morning dougall
Good Morning j5
Good Morning inkycatz
Good Morning joyner
Good Morning ThunderThighs
Good Morning lplady
Good Morning tennbeekeeper
Good Morning baby bee
Good Morning Ken
Good Morning Aras
Good Morning to everyone else

pooflady

Night all. Tomorrow.

Iceback

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
KtCallista wrote:Thanks so much for the pictures, she's adorable!

You're welcome and thank you, I have to agree

In the end only kindness matters

Iceback

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback

Good morning Rain and all who follow.

In the end only kindness matters

AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Mornin', folks.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Good morning everybody!

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

Morning!

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

kdccrosby

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby

Morning everyone! Lost 3 lbs last week. Makes a total of 14.4 since 1/10/12

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5

Greetings Programs!

move along

dougall

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dougall
j5 wrote:Greetings Programs!

Morning Users!

lplady

j5 wrote:Greetings Programs!

BeBop J5 and good morning to all others.

Temps 52-65 all week here...just crazy weather for Feb. but I'll take it.

TT, after reading back more I'm a little confused, not that that's unusual. lol Are you still working for the school district and woot or are you working for woot full-time now?

Poof, sorry I misunderstood last night. I haven't been around as much because I've been traveling a lot more. I decided a while back to opt out of going online while away. Ten minutes tends to turn into hours...hours that I can't get back so....

Edit: LMAO total fail on trying to do what No1 did with his avatar. I forgot that different woot pages are different color backgrounds. Oops, should have made it see thru. Duh, big DUH. good morning, but half asleep still and it shows.

Edit: Goooo KD! That's great!

dougall

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dougall
KtCallista wrote:I just watched season 1 of Downton Abby since I watched season 2 this year. Then they announced that instead of starting Sherlock it won't air until May.... may have to do something not so legal, because I'm not sure I want to wait that long when most of my friends have already seen it.

If it helps.... maybe this will make you want to watch it a little less.

Elementary.....

pooflady

Morning all. Raining here.

Congratulations Kid, that's fantastic.

Lplady, looks like you succeeded with an invisible avatar.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

I knew there wa s a woot off, just forgot when.

Oh well, mom day.

Hope there aren't any monkeys.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Off to mom day.

My cousin visited her yesterday and saw one of my grandfathers band posters on her wall.
Now he wants one.
So I had to figure out which of the remaining ones I have were nice, but not so great one of my kids would want them.

Heck I think I gave one to my son's grade school band teacher. It was hanging in the band room at school.

So I have two to give him. Hope I don't change my mind! There are only about 5 left that have the band picture on them.

This is a 10 piece big band in the 30's.

Why so stingy? Uncle managed to take everything of "value" after the grandparents died. Which was a guitar, a mandolin, a anniversary clock and a barometer. That was it. Two kids, you would figure he would split the "good" stuff with my mom. Nope.
Plus mom lived next door and did all the day to day care for years.

Money...they split totally fairly. Just not the stuff.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

kdccrosby

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby

huh. Mywoot.net is still showing the sold out product. It's not on the current one.

anyone know another checker that makes a sound when the product changes? (that I don't have to install on my computer like wootalyzer)