vmike245

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vmike245
spilzer wrote:Okay, here's a cheat sheet. I think I got most of them, but I'm drawing a blank on "The Werewolf Hunter". Edit: ah, figured it out, thanks!

(From top to bottom, left to right):

Count Chocula
Nosferatu
Lily Munster
Dracula
Selene
Generic Vampire(?)
Spike
Count von Count
Michael Emerson
Bill Compton
Blade
Edward Cullen

Dracula is mislabeled, that one is Lestat from "Interview with a Vampire."

Alazius

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Alazius
spilzer wrote:Okay, here's a cheat sheet. I think I got most of them, but I'm drawing a blank on "The Werewolf Hunter". Edit: ah, figured it out, thanks!

(From top to bottom, left to right):

Count Chocula
Nosferatu
Lily Munster
Dracula
Selene
Bela Lugosi(?)
Spike
Count von Count
Michael Emerson
Bill Compton
Blade
Edward Cullen

Actually I think that the classic is Dracula, while the one that didn't get interviewed is a reference to Lestat from Interview with the Vampire.

Assassin15

quality posts: 161 Private Messages Assassin15

I can't really tell, is there a Twilight vampire in there somewhere? You get instant approval from me if there isn't!

PULL UP YOUR SKIRT, WE'RE ON A MISSION/
WE NEED A HERO, NOT A POLITICIAN - "Panhammer" by Phinehas

thetateman

quality posts: 8 Private Messages thetateman
Assassin15 wrote:I can't really tell, is there a Twilight vampire in there somewhere? You get instant approval from me if there isn't!

Bottom right is Edward Cullen the main vampire from twilight but he is also about to be killed by Blade if that makes it any better.

calanthium

quality posts: 15 Private Messages calanthium

How can you leave out the coolest vampire of all - Barnabas Collins?? LOVE Dark Shadows!

rasabi

quality posts: 27 Private Messages rasabi

Haha, man I would totally wear a Bunnicula shirt... too bad my wife finds him super creepy.

grrltechie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages grrltechie
lucasm06 wrote:The upper right corner is Lestat: Brad Pitt's character from Interview With the Vampire, not Dracula.

And what is listed here as 'Generic Vampire' is Bela Lugosi as Dracula from the 1931 'Dracula'.

Otherwise, you got them all.

Tom Cruise was Lestat, Brad Pitt was Louis

kedith

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kedith
lucasm06 wrote:The upper right corner is Lestat: Brad Pitt's character from Interview With the Vampire, not Dracula.

And what is listed here as 'Generic Vampire' is Bela Lugosi as Dracula from the 1931 'Dracula'.

Otherwise, you got them all.

Lestat was actually played by Tom Cruise. Brad Pitt played Louis.

Edit: I can see I was beaten >.>

Probably shouldn't have wandered to wikipedia.

ganome

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ganome

Lacks:
Alucard
Angel (angel>spike),
"Smile Time" Puppet Angel for that matter!
Count Duckula
Nos4-A2 (from the buzz lightyear cartoon show, it was a robot vampire)
Golbat (Pokemon)
All the vampires in "abraham lincoln: vampire hunter"
Solar Boy Django (if i recall in boktai 2 he turns into a vampire for a while)
Count Cocofang(ok now I'm nit picking)
and my all time favorite Count Bakula (http://kol.coldfront.net/thekolwiki/index.php/Count_Bakula)

also for a long (but very incomplete) list check out en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fictional_vampires

Edit: forgot bunnucula
edit 2: didnt realize that was lily munster.. at first i though it was vampira so... its missing vampira too!

superstargoddess

quality posts: 2 Private Messages superstargoddess
captainsuperdawg wrote:I think it's showing Blade about to kill Mr. Sparkles from Twilight. At least that's the way I see it.

Also, is "The one to be slayed" Spike from Buffy? If so, I'm kinda sad that Angel isn't on there. He could be "The one with a soul."

Spike has a soul too you know! Angel isn't the only one!

Edit: Got beat by others, but still!

I am looking to buy "Life Choices", any size, send me a message!

So fuhqued up.

penthus

quality posts: 3 Private Messages penthus

Thank you, Woot for mentioning Bunnicula! ^^ That really made my day. Poor little vampire bunny has kind of been forgotten over the years.

That said, this shirt cracks me up.

Edit: Hahahaha, look at the butthurt Twilight fan.

bookworm656

quality posts: 5 Private Messages bookworm656
andypop wrote:yup, the text ruins it. The unfunny descriptions are unnecessary for such recognizable characters.

It's not obvious to everyone (even with the text). I only got two, probably because I'm not into vampire books/movies.

Woot: I'm in it for the monkeys.

captainsuperdawg

quality posts: 14 Private Messages captainsuperdawg
superstargoddess wrote:Spike has a soul too you know! Angel isn't the only one!

Edit: Got beat by others, but still!

While that's completely true, and I don't intend to argue that point, when I think of Spike, I think of his status as a villain/anti-hero later on, not the vamp who had a soul for two total seasons (Buffy Season 7 and Angel Season 5). Almost always, when somebody talked about Angel, they called him "The vampire with a soul."

captainsuperdawg

quality posts: 14 Private Messages captainsuperdawg
twilightnewssite wrote:(Some trolling thing)

Oh well, guess Woot'll just have to bite that bullet and take the hit.

mclovin666

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mclovin666

Are we sure that's Michael from The Lost Boys, and not David? Either way, I'm in.

cjbennett4

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cjbennett4

I agree, the text is completely unnecessary on the shirt. I bought one anyway.

cjbennett4

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cjbennett4

Actually, I love all 4 books and soon to be 5 movies. Read and watched over and over. And I bought the shirt. I thought it was funny.
In my opinion, the only ones who wouldn't find it funny are those that have this twisted idea that Edward Cullen is going to come through their window and sweep them off their feet. So get your panties out and relax.

missstampalot1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages missstampalot1

I don't think that the bottom left is Jason Patric's Michael Emerson from Lost Boys, more like Kiefer Sutherland's character David. He was the lost boy.

Oops guess I caught that late :D

Optimator

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Optimator

Needs more Alucard.

deneteus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deneteus

Not even complete without Alucard and Dracula with the wine glass breaking.

elsed

quality posts: 1 Private Messages elsed

Tom Cruise's character. Brad Pitt was Louis, who got interviewed...

Dascalargo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Dascalargo

Regarding the Angel vs Spike debate, the issue isn't who is the better-known or more favored vampire, but which of them is more easily identified. Spike's white hair makes him the better design choice, hands down.

crickee

quality posts: 20 Private Messages crickee
captainsuperdawg wrote:Oh well, guess Woot'll just have to bite that bullet and take the hit.

As long as it isnt a silver bullet! I hear the folks at Woot! are a bunch of Warewolves(they'd have to be to allow a shirt that pokes fun at the all mighty Edward!! How dare they?! Obviously they're Team Jacob)

LOL

Im ordering mine for my daughter. She loves the Twilight movies, and vampires in general, and will enjoy this shirt.

I happen to like the labels on each one too. Now I can have a little mother daughter time to explain who each one is. Thanks Woot! for promoting a little family time in my house.

thegaate

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thegaate

If angel was on their, I would buy it. But... come one dude.. hes like the number 1 vampire from pop culture.

Cerie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Cerie

That shirt is just brilliant.

xninjagrrl

quality posts: 7 Private Messages xninjagrrl
azsteved wrote:I got excited with the half-breed assassin thinking it was a reference to Lexx. I had to do some research to find out it was a different assassin that I am unfamiliar with. Doesn't the undead assassin, Kai, rank as vampire enough for a t-shirt?!

The dead don't Woot.

Pros: The pills were there.
Cons: So was the tank.

MartinezJames

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MartinezJames

The half breed assassin moving in on the sparkly vampire is what sold this shirt for me. Great job!

fishermanswife

quality posts: 6 Private Messages fishermanswife

I guess I'm the only one here old enough to remember the REAL hot one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOZRR71ielg

Darquis

quality posts: 27 Private Messages Darquis
twilightnewssite wrote:

Maybe next time you can win against Dr. Who fans, or Star Wars fans, or LOTR fans, or Star Trek fans, or D&D fans, or musical fans, or SciFi fans, or movie fans, or some other fans. That'd be awesome. Just think of all you'd win!

Someone quality post this guy. The humor inherent in comparing Twilight to Star Trek, Star Wars, and LOTR in the same breath is stunning.

vickim100

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vickim100

Spike but no Angel? No way!

dragonladyopern

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dragonladyopern

Isn't the one not interviewed Lestat from Interview with a Vampire??

ganome

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ganome

hmmm obvious name, underwear comment that seems to be a flame war starter attempt, no purchases, 1 post, Join Date: Tuesday, January 10, 2012, no avatar at all... all signs point to troll.

edit l@me filters to underwear? woot... i loves you

Blade2000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Blade2000
azsteved wrote:I got excited with the half-breed assassin thinking it was a reference to Lexx. I had to do some research to find out it was a different assassin that I am unfamiliar with. Doesn't the undead assassin, Kai, rank as vampire enough for a t-shirt?!

Unfamiliar with the Blade trilogy?! This saddens me as I am a huge fan (as my username shows).

xninjagrrl

quality posts: 7 Private Messages xninjagrrl

I am trying to buy one of these for my best friend but dont know what size to order. She is about 5'5" and 180lb.s maybe. What size do you guys think I should get her? I doubt a WXL would fit as I have read numerous complaints about how they are so small they would barely fit a pre-teen. I was thinking Mens Large, but I fear the men's shirts might be really long.

Pros: The pills were there.
Cons: So was the tank.

acraigl

quality posts: 64 Private Messages acraigl

Love the Spike reference -- he is so rarely acknowedged. BTVS fans will be pleased.

x2

Quasiskunk

quality posts: 37 Private Messages Quasiskunk

I see Lily on there, but no Grandpa Munster? You coulda had the Father -Daughter thing going on.

theantiphysics

quality posts: 0 Private Messages theantiphysics

"Slayed"
Completely ruined the shirt for me.

deeelite

quality posts: 1 Private Messages deeelite

love the shirt - bought and shared! however, i can't stop seeing Blade as Darth Vader every time i take a quick look at the design.

megatron_g1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages megatron_g1

No angel, no lestat, no alucard, no vampire hunter D, no bunnicula

arrghushakaboorga

quality posts: 0 Private Messages arrghushakaboorga

I would definitely but this shirt for my gf because I think the sparkly one is hilarious and true. Buy she would probably never talk to me again. (she got mad enough when I laughed at that movie in the "serious" parts.)