Last wooter to woot: taylorvizthum
Last purchase time: Wednesday, January 11, 2012, 12:08:15 AM Central Time
Order pace: 0m 26.009s
Woot wage: $3,728.61
Woots sold: 3341

First day 3340

armeliel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages armeliel

Received this via 1 day shipping and it was the wrong size ;-; dunno what to do.

It's still nice quality though.

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

armeliel wrote:Received this via 1 day shipping and it was the wrong size ;-; dunno what to do.

It's still nice quality though.

If it's the wrong size because you ordered size X but got size Y, then please email service@woot.com with your order number, a picture of the tag of your shirt that proves the wrong size, and an explanation of your problem. They'll take care of you.
If it's the wrong size because you ordered your shirt and you don't like the fit of what you ordered? Well, there's nothing to be done. It's on you and now you know better for next time.

tamirabeth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tamirabeth
zyphbear wrote:I am a little surprised that Shirt.Woot didn't commission the artist to do a brand new piece of art or modify the poster to make it unique art just for the shirt instead of re-using a poster design that was featured last fall on some major sites (like io9 and laughing squid):
http://io9.com/5852743/adorable-vampire-identification-chart-helps-you-sort-out-the-best-bloodsuckers

Not sure if anyone else pointed this out to you or not, but it's the same artist.

CasualSax

quality posts: 8 Private Messages CasualSax

I'm pretty sure Spike should be "The One with the Chip," I had no idea who he was from the line listed.

24 x woots (0 Bunnies Ogling Carrots )
23 x shirts (18 Random )
.5 x wine (split order)
5 x sellout (mandatory parentheses)
1 x kids (did I win yet?)

gaia18

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gaia18

I think the shirt would have looked better in a darker red. Vamps that could be in as well are: Angel from Buffy, Queen Akasha from Queen of the Damned, The Brides of Dracula (Verona, Marishka and Aleera), Vampira, Claudia from Interview with the Vampire, Saya from Blood: The Last Vampire, Violet Song from Ultraviolet, Rayne from BloodRayne. But I'm still gonna get 2.

chachingck

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chachingck

I got one.. I got one.. I got one.. I wooted!

nasgal20

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nasgal20

I got mine today and 2 of the 3 I ordered are not printed correctly. Take a good look at yours when they arrive. I am sure replacements will arrive soon so I can give them to my family for Valentines day.

nasgal20

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nasgal20
nasgal20 wrote:I got mine today and 2 of the 3 I ordered are not printed correctly. Take a good look at yours when they arrive. I am sure replacements will arrive soon so I can give them to my family for Valentines day.

Just got an e-mail from Woot and replacements will be sent today! NOW that is great customer service!!!
Thanks WOOT!!!

avaqadore

quality posts: 0 Private Messages avaqadore
diefldrmas wrote:Wait where is Barnabas Collins?

That's what I was thinking! All this moaning of lesser vampires was making me frown, and then I see this comment and all was made right with my day.

elfwryth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elfwryth

Got this shirt and love it. I have to explain it to some people, but most who love Blade think it is great.

MarshaU

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MarshaU

Wish I would have bought this shirt. I want one!

smallville824

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smallville824

Staff

MarshaU wrote:Wish I would have bought this shirt. I want one!

Try teetrade.org, wootswap.com, or the random shirt trade center in the Shirt.Woot forum. You might get lucky and find it there.

carysdesign

quality posts: 0 Private Messages carysdesign

Does any one have a Vampires shirt size med they would sell me or know how I can get one Its for my wife I would pay twice what you paid if still in good condition

tigerfish313

quality posts: 9 Private Messages tigerfish313
spilzer wrote:Okay, here's a cheat sheet. I think I got most of them, but I'm drawing a blank on "The Werewolf Hunter".

Edit: thanks y'all for the friendly corrections I've updated the list (in my defense "interviewed" looks a lot like "invented" at 1:00 am)

(From top to bottom, left to right):

Count Chocula
Nosferatu
Lily Munster
Lestat de Lioncourt
Selene
Bela Lugosi
Spike
Count von Count
Michael Emerson
Bill Compton
Blade
Edward Cullen

So, I know I'm reeeeally late to the party, but the one on the bottom left corner is David ( the character played by Kiefer Sutherland). Michael had dark hair. The white blonde is what gives it away.