petemccabe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages petemccabe

I would buy this if it were on a black (or very dark) T-shirt, so that you wouldn't see the Ninja at first glance—or maybe second or third.

liljimy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages liljimy

"Who is ya daddy, and what does he do? Get to da choppa! You are a choir boy! Stop whining!"

Yeah, listen to Arnold Schwarzenegger and STOP WHINING! I'm not sure why he wants to know who your daddy is, though :/

Why so much hate? Woot has the coolest Ts EVER! Sadly, also the crappiest ones occasionally, too, but shhhh don't tell them I said that. $15 isn't even that bad. I could have sworn macy's and JCpenny sells REALLY bad Ts for way more than $12.

sabbafamily

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sabbafamily

Son loves his T! Cause he's a ninja, er, I mean, purple belt.

frankiemtikie99

quality posts: 0 Private Messages frankiemtikie99

Hey how long does it take for my shirt to be mailed out? I ordered my shirt more than three weeks ago but I still never got it... Just wanted to ask still looking forward to getting one.

tman2088

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tman2088
frankiemtikie99 wrote:Hey how long does it take for my shirt to be mailed out? I ordered my shirt more than three weeks ago but I still never got it... Just wanted to ask still looking forward to getting one.

I'm sending you a private message with some shipping details. If you have any other questions, feel free to email service@woot.com.

sheesha2020

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sheesha2020

That would be my son in action..... no needs to ask him anymore "what are you doing?" T-shirt says it all LOL!!!

lechuza05

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lechuza05

I bought this, but I would buy another one if I could get it in red!

chiieddy

quality posts: 5 Private Messages chiieddy

I've had this shirt for awhile now and I think it's just hard for me to wear a T-shirt with nothing but kelly green on the front if it's not St. Patrick's Day. I tend to wear this walking the dog in the AM or working out but not generally. I think if there were something on the front I'd be more likely to wear it, but the blankness just feels wrong to me. Otherwise, I love it.

oklahomafire

quality posts: 3 Private Messages oklahomafire

My kids keep yelling at me, there's a Ninja on your back. My reply is "I can't feel him."

oklahomafire

quality posts: 3 Private Messages oklahomafire
frankiemtikie99 wrote:Hey how long does it take for my shirt to be mailed out? I ordered my shirt more than three weeks ago but I still never got it... Just wanted to ask still looking forward to getting one.

You need to contact support. It does not take them that long.

Osmo250

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Osmo250

correct me if im wrong (and please do, its been a while since i was on here) but didnt this shirt get "reckoned" like a year ago?

lostraven01

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lostraven01

So...is that a ninja with a huge katana on your back or are you happy too....oh!Oh no!!