cpresti

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cpresti
Re: there can be only one

I love the "World Champion" font!! What is it?

Check out my Food design please!

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 218 Private Messages Spiritgreen
Re: Legendarily Lost (resub)

Thanks for the renewed support! I know it's a lot to ask as it's been rejected from the fog twice now. :p

cpresti

Re: Lord Hibiki

So many references!

cpresti

Re: Underhanded Overachiever

This is epic! Love the red!

paigeg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg
Re: Tallest Tree For Golden Egg

As long as the photos used to render the illo are those of the artist, I am down with that. The 'no photo' rule needs to take that into account. If this is not stock photos and is original, it rocks the house big-time. In any case, it is beautiful. I'll let the Wootinator determine the legalities.

paigeg

Re: Employee of the Month

"Throw away a banana. Take another dollar. "

Ugh. I'm sorry, but for me this is so off the theme. I realize it is some pop culture thing, but it looks like it belongs in the Slogans derby. That quote says it all. FB, I like your stuff, but this one just fell flat and actually irked me. Agh! I hate to be all negative, especially on already subbed designs, but I just had to put that out there. Best of luck in any case.

paigeg

Re: Here's to a long career, cadet!

All the nerd and trekker comments aside, can you actually see yourself wearing this? I don't argue the illo is nice and joke is fun if you're in. But the comp is blocky and, from what I see on the shirt given (heather or no) it's small. This just doesn't float my boat. Or, starship. Frickin' nice line skilz tho.

paigeg

Re: The Mask Collector

I don't know what shocks me more, the masks I don't get, or the ones I do! I don't know if I could pull this off; maybe my friends would get more of the refences. But props for Simmons and Saw and Sparta (Esssses?), that I do recognize. Lots of good work here, at least in assembling a wide range of masks. Nice!

cpresti

numchux9000 wrote:very similar to this:
http://www.redbubble.com/people/trekvix/works/8304142-kanto-region-champion

Whoa it totally is! Oh well, I like mine better! :D

...and honestly there's probably been many shirts like this. Who doesn't love the original Pokemon game?

cpresti

Re: THE HIPPO WHO WAS HUNGRIER

Aw this is so funny!!

jlegos

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jlegos
Re: Winners at life

Most of us only get one life, but a lucky few get more than that.

Collab with ramyb. A bit late, but I wanted to do it just for fun anyway.

jebien

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jebien
RedMageDan wrote:I love this design, but Mr. Manager award would be even better!

Or, even better... Employee of the month presented by Mr. Manager

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 37 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
paigeg wrote:"Throw away a banana. Take another dollar. "

Ugh. I'm sorry, but for me this is so off the theme. I realize it is some pop culture thing, but it looks like it belongs in the Slogans derby. That quote says it all. FB, I like your stuff, but this one just fell flat and actually irked me. Agh! I hate to be all negative, especially on already subbed designs, but I just had to put that out there. Best of luck in any case.

Arrested Development fans understand the implications of being Employee of the Month at the Bluth Banana Stand. Quite a dubious honor indeed. Have you watched the show, Paigeg? You should! It's highly entertaining!

cpresti

Re: Winners at life

<3

cfdunbar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cfdunbar
Re: [url=http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=60017]Most

Ever had one of those games with a new DM? Everything is running smooth and you are just getting into character only to find that they are planning your demise for their own amusment. Taking their frustrations out on the unsuspecting party members and laughing all the while.

I've had a few and each one deserves this shirt.

6 colors on gamers black.

rasabi

quality posts: 24 Private Messages rasabi
cpresti wrote:I love the "World Champion" font!! What is it?

Titania by Dieter Steffmann.

http://www.dafont.com/search.php?psize=m&q=titania

The other one is Bebas Neue by Dharma Type

http://www.dafont.com/search.php?psize=m&q=bebas+neue

caladria

quality posts: 0 Private Messages caladria
cfdunbar wrote:Ever had one of those games with a new DM? Everything is running smooth and you are just getting into character only to find that they are planning your demise for their own amusment.

Why yes. Yes I did. Took me an hour to make the character while the rest of the party was playing. I introduced him and the DM put him as a random person in a dungeon cell. The party released him and in the VERY NEXT ROOM a banshee killed him. Almost instantly.

Yeah.

I know a few people that NEED this shirt...

pepeman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pepeman
Re: Underhanded Overachiever

Here is the larger detailed view

tloofs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tloofs
Re: Like No One Ever Was!

Hey guys, PLEASE vote for this. This shirt is everything I've ever wanted in life and pretty much sums up my childhood. Tears of joy will be shed if this shirt enters my possession. Seriously. Please?

odysseyroc

quality posts: 33 Private Messages odysseyroc
cpresti wrote:Whoa it totally is! Oh well, I like mine better! :D

...and honestly there's probably been many shirts like this. Who doesn't love the original Pokemon game?

If I had to guess, I'd say the rejectionator is going to get you for "similar shirts exist". However, every now and then something that everybody thinks is going to get rejected, gets a pass. You just never know

cpresti

tloofs wrote:Hey guys, PLEASE vote for this. This shirt is everything I've ever wanted in life and pretty much sums up my childhood. Tears of joy will be shed if this shirt enters my possession. Seriously. Please?

Oh dear! Tears of joy? Hard core, man!

cpresti

odysseyroc wrote:If I had to guess, I'd say the rejectionator is going to get you for "similar shirts exist". However, every now and then something that everybody thinks is going to get rejected, gets a pass. You just never know

True, it's a shame though. I spent forever fiddling with those pixels! And if people like it and it's well done I'd let it through because it would still bring in money. But I'm not in charge, I'm afraid.

cpresti

Re: Web Surfing Champion

I don't get the reference, but it's awesome none-the-less!

lutherann

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lutherann
Re: World's Best Toy

It confused me at first, because I thought the arms belonged to the "best toy" that was in the box. I think it might work better with just the box.

tjschaeffer

quality posts: 7 Private Messages tjschaeffer

Breaking records takes practice and hard work. Especially if they're noteworthy. So why not set your eyes on the low hanging fruit? Certainly there's no record for grinding down a handrail on a unicycle! But enough failed attempts have shown you there's a reason for that. But at least you can walk away with a different record, such as:

-Most failed attempts at unicycle grinding
-Most broken bones attempting an unimpressive unicycle stunt
-Most times falling head over heels down concrete steps without suffering permanent brain damage (though you'll have to wait and see how this one plays out)

Re: Handrail Grind Fail

Had a lot of fun making this. Enjoy!

lutherann

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lutherann
Re: Fashion obliviousness

Very hard on the eyes

cephy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cephy
cfdunbar wrote:Ever had one of those games with a new DM? Everything is running smooth and you are just getting into character only to find that they are planning your demise for their own amusment. Taking their frustrations out on the unsuspecting party members and laughing all the while.

I've had a few and each one deserves this shirt.

6 colors on gamers black.

I don't wanna hear it- you were the one that gave me a deck of many things in the first place!

mom2kate

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mom2kate
cephy wrote:I don't wanna hear it- you were the one that gave me a deck of many things in the first place!

Is that like a Ring of Wonder?

PowerPosture

quality posts: 0 Private Messages PowerPosture
Re: The Most Even Prime Number

Won't this be pretty impossible to print? I hear that though "Nevermore" is longlasting the print is actually not legible.

Assassin15

quality posts: 161 Private Messages Assassin15
Re: the number one most viewed hologram in the galaxy

That's the wrong one, R2...

PULL UP YOUR SKIRT, WE'RE ON A MISSION/
WE NEED A HERO, NOT A POLITICIAN - "Panhammer" by Phinehas

xepherys

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xepherys
jlegos wrote:Most of us only get one life, but a lucky few get more than that.

Collab with ramyb. A bit late, but I wanted to do it just for fun anyway.

This is friggin' fantastic. This is probably the most I've wanted a shirt in months. I was horrified that it had so few votes, but I see now that it was just sub'd today, so I have high, HIGH expectations for it.

Great job!

Assassin15

quality posts: 161 Private Messages Assassin15
Re: Achievement unlocked

Ok, I lol'd.

PULL UP YOUR SKIRT, WE'RE ON A MISSION/
WE NEED A HERO, NOT A POLITICIAN - "Panhammer" by Phinehas

superkt

quality posts: 1 Private Messages superkt
Re: The Last Orbiter

Very nice! I'd definitely wear this.

devsop

quality posts: 0 Private Messages devsop
Re: Buttery Delicious

I never thought of the PD angle!

tjschaeffer

quality posts: 7 Private Messages tjschaeffer
Re: Lord Hibiki

I love this!

bairdmandust

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bairdmandust
cpresti wrote:I don't get the reference, but it's awesome none-the-less!

Thanks! I'm glad you like my entry. If you wanna know the reference, check out http://www.ratfink.com/. Ed Roth was the O. G. of low-brow art.

pseudomega

quality posts: 1 Private Messages pseudomega
Re: The Most Even Prime Number

I must have one.

lilgreymouse

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lilgreymouse
amroyo wrote:Actually, it is the cadet uniform used in the 2009 movie (see below). Since the 2009 movie takes place in an alternate TOS timeline the joke stands.

Edited:
Unless you mean the "red shirt" is the wrong uniform because it has the wrong Starfleet emblem, then you may be right. I'd be more concerned that the use of the Starfleet emblem, which doesn't look generic enough, might not pass copyright.

Shame because I love the shirt.

I didn't mean the cadet's uniform. The shirt being handed to the cadet is a TNG style red uniform. And if it's the new alternate timeline, it's even worse cause the TNG shirt wouldn't even exist yet!

kevlar51

quality posts: 46 Private Messages kevlar51
PowerPosture wrote:Won't this be pretty impossible to print? I hear that though "Nevermore" is longlasting the print is actually not legible.

Should be fine; the numbers are well within woot's minimum halftone range.

I thought the main argument on Nevermore's legibility was the black ink on asphalt? But then I've heard of plenty of buyers quite happy with it.