sandwichapocalypse

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sandwichapocalypse
Re: Like No One Ever Was!

I just started playing blue again this week, I NEED this shirt.

meepee

quality posts: 33 Private Messages meepee

YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS.
+1

ramyb

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ramyb

You never know how things will go with the rejectionator, but I think hopefully this one will be safe. The major difference between this shirt and the other one(s) that are similar is that this one has a joke on it and the rest don't. Perhaps woot won't see it that way, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you Good luck, this shirt definitely brought a smile to my face (and fantastic use of 6 colors, btw)

gregjxh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gregjxh
drewpac18 wrote:I appreciate the broken limbs- The Batman shows no mercy.

He wouldn't cough up the puzzle locations... Eventually, he did.

ApeLad

quality posts: 37 Private Messages ApeLad
Spiritgreen wrote:Love this. Your style works so well with these guys too. Hope it's a winner!

Thanks!! I love your entries too!

cpresti

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cpresti
sandwichapocalypse wrote:I just started playing blue again this week, I NEED this shirt.

What timing!!

Check out my Food design please!

cpresti

ramyb wrote:You never know how things will go with the rejectionator, but I think hopefully this one will be safe. The major difference between this shirt and the other one(s) that are similar is that this one has a joke on it and the rest don't. Perhaps woot won't see it that way, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you Good luck, this shirt definitely brought a smile to my face (and fantastic use of 6 colors, btw)

Aw thank you! The rainbow badge was a major pain! I kind of had to base all of the colors off of what worked on that one. Maddening.

And my fingers are crossed too!

cpresti

Re: He is the best in that too.

I like how you gave him a halo of awesomeness!

cpresti

Re: Staring Contest Champion

I like the bottom line, very funny!

strawberryicee

quality posts: 12 Private Messages strawberryicee
fishbiscuit5 wrote:Congratulations, Employee of the Month! Remember, there's always money in the Banana Stand!

No touching!

crazydoglady

quality posts: 4 Private Messages crazydoglady
Re: The Mask Collector

Quality work, well done. I voted for this Friday night and now I am looking at it again and finding new details that make me smile. I probably won't buy this for myself but I like it and I hope it prints.

bdubs8807

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bdubs8807
heatherheath3 wrote:Ah! This makes me want to pull out my Majora's Mask game and play it!

I have some bittersweet memories of that game. I liked it a lot, but I could never beat that 3-day time limit. But I would love the chance to try again, now that I'm a better gamer.

Does anybody have a http://shirt.woot.com/offers/cloak-of-visibility-lightweight-hoodie and/or http://shirt.woot.com/offers/who-needs-gravity-zip-up-hoodie in MXL that they don't want and/or need to sell? I would LOVE to buy it from you! I am currently offering $40+S&H for either one new, and $20-30+S&H for either one used! Please contact me ASAP, thanks!
B. D. Walton
P.S.: Reckon Nevermore!

bdubs8807

The badges. They're so beautiful. I;m glad I'm not an actual manga/anime character, because I'm SO getting the kawai/huge eyes of desire. Oh My Gookie!, I NEED to play one of the original games again. NOW!
P.S.:I don't even have enough money to buy this shirt if it wins, and I still want it more than any shirt in this derby.

Does anybody have a http://shirt.woot.com/offers/cloak-of-visibility-lightweight-hoodie and/or http://shirt.woot.com/offers/who-needs-gravity-zip-up-hoodie in MXL that they don't want and/or need to sell? I would LOVE to buy it from you! I am currently offering $40+S&H for either one new, and $20-30+S&H for either one used! Please contact me ASAP, thanks!
B. D. Walton

tobefonseca

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tobefonseca
cptgone wrote:still hope it gets printed though.

thx! let's see how it goes...last time it got 4th in the fog, now I changed the color...I'm very hopeful here! :D

tobefonseca

megan1978 wrote:There is nothing about this that I don't love. +1!!!

Nice to know it, thx!

tobefonseca

jboshaw wrote:is this on cream?

In white was too "poor" I think...But let's see! If it not goes well I can change it! :D

Thx for your oppinion.

tobefonseca

cpresti wrote:The scream panda is freakin me out because he isn't wearing a mask... that's just his face!!

If there was an "Oh My Gookie!" emoticon I'd use it right now.

LOL :D

tobefonseca

katrinabean86 wrote:Aw man I hope this prints! Great design

I hope too! Thanks Katrina :D

bdubs8807

cpresti wrote:Dude, I was thiiiiis close to making the shirt black but I wanted to give them shadows and colored font just looked funny to me. But I'm glad you think it still manages to kick ass!

timecloud wrote:I'm glad this isn't on black. I have so many black woot shirts already. Light gray is even a close second.

So, what color did you decide to put it on? It looks to me like it's Baby Blue, which I think would be great, but I'm not the best judge of color.

B. D. Walton

tobefonseca

cpresti wrote:Aw yay I'm glad it 's back in the running!

n_n

tobefonseca

cpresti wrote:So shiny! The only badges you'll never have to clean! Also the ninja is really funny.

I like the challenges where words are allowed, they add another level if used correctly.

To be honest I was justing thinking to submit this one here. But it didn't reach the people over here, I'm not sure why...But that's ok, It was really fun doing this one. Thanks cpresti!

rasabi

quality posts: 23 Private Messages rasabi
Re: Of Pylons and Princesses

A mash up of two of the most annoying things you will hear from any video game.

6 colors on navy.

I tried to mess with the comp to get it to not be all blurry/fuzzy, but it looks like it got resized anyway. You can right click, view image if you'd like to see it a little sharper.

saraneau

quality posts: 0 Private Messages saraneau
Re: Yearbook of the Empire

Love the design! One tiny recommendation though...you have "Most Likely to Succeed" misspelled.

firesgleam

quality posts: 0 Private Messages firesgleam
mom2kate wrote:Is that like a Ring of Wonder?

Do you mean Rod of Wonders?

lepyan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lepyan
Re: 1902 Yacolt Burn

The Yacolt Burn of 1902 was the biggest wildfire in Washington State. It prompted Congress to create the U. S. Forest Service to protect the natural resources of our forests... an honor, although dubious.

I hope you like it.

Randyotter

quality posts: 10 Private Messages Randyotter

tekman7d0

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tekman7d0
Re: Winners at life

I like many of the shirts in this week's contest.
But this is the one I have my money put aside for!

btomell

quality posts: 0 Private Messages btomell

I love most of the shirt, but I hate zombies. If it weren't for him, I'd love to have a phoenix shirt.

cfdunbar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cfdunbar
Re: [url=http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=60017]Most

I think that's a wand of wonder. but then rod - wand the semantics are virtually the same.

@mom2kate I think you mean a ring of wishes which is not like a deck of many things. With those three things, and throw in a bag of beans, and you have a reciepe for the party to kill itself off.... while the DM laughs.

NameyMcName

quality posts: 10 Private Messages NameyMcName
paigeg wrote:I don't know what shocks me more, the masks I don't get, or the ones I do! I don't know if I could pull this off; maybe my friends would get more of the refences. But props for Simmons and Saw and Sparta (Esssses?), that I do recognize. Lots of good work here, at least in assembling a wide range of masks. Nice!

What I think I see:
Deku, All Night mask, Goron mask, V for Vendetta, Phantom of the Opera, Scream, Star Wars, Jason, Ninja Turtle, Darth Vader, Spiderman, Jigsaw, Spartan, King Tut?, generic nose mask, Frankenstein, Kickass or a luchador?, Garo, Keaton mask, robot from Party Rock Anthem?, Kermit, Elmo, Mask of Truth, Gibdo, Kafei's mask?, Batman, KISS, Burger King, Deity mask

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 32 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
strawberryicee wrote:No touching!

lol! I had to start watching the series over again after all the comments. No touching!

cephy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cephy
cfdunbar wrote:I think that's a wand of wonder. but then rod - wand the semantics are virtually the same.

@mom2kate I think you mean a ring of wishes which is not like a deck of many things. With those three things, and throw in a bag of beans, and you have a reciepe for the party to kill itself off.... while the DM laughs.

Well, tbh, it was a kender, an underground cavern and an inspired game of 52 Card Pick-up...which no one survived.

alex138

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alex138
cpresti wrote:Google translate says the title says "Guizmo played with fire" but sadly I'm still lost. I hate not getting references! (This is my fault, not yours though.)

well he is playing with fire by being out in the rain, because you don't get mogwais wet! but I guess maybe this term is an honor of some kind?

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
Re: He is the best in that too.

Celebrity likenesses are rejection bait.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
Re: 1902 Yacolt Burn

Even more so considering the negative impact a hundred years of fire suppression has had on the forests. :/

Nicely done, great to see some outside the norm.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

cptgone

quality posts: 4 Private Messages cptgone
Re: Winners at life

now look what you did! made me vote for a zombie shirt!

ChaosDoctor07

quality posts: 9 Private Messages ChaosDoctor07

If someone could explain how this fits under the Derby theme of "questionable or mundane" or "dubious honors", that would be wonderful, as I currently do not see it at all.

"Don't believe´╗┐ in the you who believes in me. Don't believe in the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself."

dl4t8

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dl4t8
cpresti wrote:I like how happy it sounds to be average.

welcome to the world of no child left behind

bluetuba

quality posts: 56 Private Messages bluetuba
Re: the holeyest (k)night

very cool!

Dolemite

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Dolemite

While I might argue about the winner, I love the idea.

Re: World Worst Jobs